Sweet Act II

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Sweet Act II

 

    Sena was rolling on Seunghoon’s bed. She grabbed his blanket and hugged it. She buried her face into it and could smell the softener.

    "Your blanket smells so nice. Did you change the softener?" She asked Seunghoon who was doing his homework on the desk across the room. He put down the pen and turned to her then he answered with a sweet smile.

    "If you like it then you can sleep here. Here’s a promotion. You can start sleeping here tonight."    

    Sena did not say anything, but she wrinkled her nose and buried her face into the blanket again.

    "SongMinho will not be here tonight~"

    "ert."

    Sena mumbled as she still buried her face to the blanket. Seunghoon giggled and went back to do his homework. Sena lifted her head to look at him from behind. She smiled slightly thinking, Even his back looks so good… She kept staring his back then she started to feel sleepy and finally, she dozed off.

    Sena was awake. She had not opened her eyes, but she could feel that someone was watching her. When she opened her eyes, she forgot how to breathe for a sec since the one who had been observing her was laying down so close next to her. Seunghoon was laying down on his side and giving her his soft smile.

    "How was your sleep?"

    "Good."

    "So, you have tried how nice the bed is. Would you like to sleep here tonight? Darling~"

    "Yah! You won’t stop, huh?" Sena pushed his forehead with her point finger. Seunghoon caught her hand. "If you are interested, You can tell me anytime." He gave her a tempting smile then he kissed her hand gently.

    Sena pulled her hand back then said. "I don’t think I’ll be interested in that in anytime soon."

    "I can wait." He winked. Sena kept smiling shyly and blushing.

    Seunghoon looked at her then spoke out of the blue. "Daughter."

    "Huh? What?" 

    "I said daughter."

    "Daughter? Did I hear it right?"

    "Yes. I want to have a daughter who looks just like you cos she will be absolutely adorable." He said that as he tugged her hair behind her ear.

    The future mother lost her words. She did not know how to response. 

    "What the… What are you talking about? You are talking as if you are asking me to marry you…" She looked far back behind Seunghoon.

    "Why? Don’t you want to?"

    He took her hand and played with it.

    "Eh? Ah… I haven’t thought that far… We are still students…"

    "But I have been thinking about it. When we finished university, I will go serve military then after I come back, we will get married." He said that while looking into her eyes in a very romantic manner.

    "You have thought about that?!"

    "Why you have to be that surprised? I’m sad. You are not being serious about me? Are you playing with me?" Seunghoon let go of her hand then he turned his back to her.

    "Yahh~ LeeSeunghoon~ I’m serious about you~ I’m just surprised that you have planned everything already… I’m happy though…" Sena moved closer and shocked his arm lightly. Seunghoon was quiet for a while then he turned to face her.

    "I might seem to be floating around with no future plan, but I have planned lots of things, especially, the plans that have you."

    "Hoon… Ah!"

    Seunghoon pulled Sena into a hug then he kissed her gently.

    "I love you, HongSena."

    "I know… I… love you too."    

    "Ahhh~ No matter how many times I hear it, I cannot get used to it. My heart is going to explode!"    

    Seunghoon hugged her tighter.

    This guy… Don’t you think that my heart is going to explode too when you tell me you love me? I also cannot get used to it! And this time that you tell me about your plan with me… How can I calm down? I am too happy… It’s overwhelming…