Chapter 18

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

HI :)

 

 

Chapter 18

 

     Right now it was July. We, students, were on breaks from university!! YASSSSSS! I believed everyone was happy about this break from studying. We were dying study for the exams. However, there were many people who had something else to do other than taking breaks like me… who was busy with practice for the School fair. That’s why… I did not meet up with Sena much these days. What are you doing? HongSena… I miss you. 

    "Hyung"

    "HUH" I turned around to look at Seungyoon who was walking to me while holding the bottle of water.

    "What are you thinking?"

    "I’m thinking of Sena." I answered as I watched he sat down next to me.

    "Ah~ That’s why it’s so complicated."

    "Huh?"

    "Hyung was done unbinding the earphone then hyung got them tangle again. Right now, it is mess up than before." He said and pointed to my earphone while laughing.

    ". How can I undone them now?" I looked down to my earphone.

    "I looked at you for so long then I couldn't bare seeing you did it, so I had to tell you."

    "You little brat. Why did not you tell me earlier?"

    I told him off as I was trying undone them. Ahhh… It is so hard… I wanna cry…

    "You were funny."

    "That’s the reason?" I threw the earphone away then I locked his neck.

    "Ahhh Ahh It hurts, hyung." Seungyoon whined as he tried to get away.

    "Yah You will choke him." Jinwoo-hyung stopped us as he sat down in front of me.

    "Sorry." I mumbled then I slowly let him free. Seungyoon quickly touched his neck. Minho and Taehyun who just came back from toilet came to sit with us.

    "Hyung~ Wasn’t that too much? Were you trying to kill me?" Seungyoon  gabbled.

    "I just gave you a lesson." I shrugged.

    "Ahhhh~ You are so evil! Just wait for Sena-noona ten years!"

    "Yah!"

    "Yah! Just stop You guys argue like babies. Are you elementary kids?"

    "I’m sorry." We both said sorry at the same time after we saw Jingo’s dark side.

    "What are guys doing after this?" Jinwoo-hyung asked us while looking at each of us.

    "I’m going to grab a bite." taehyun raised his hand and answered.

    "Can I tag along?" Minho asked him in an instance.

    "Sure."

    Taehyun said yes and high five with him.

    "I have to edit a song." Seungyoon answered.

    "Ohhhh Seungyonie/Seungyoon-hyung~"

    We called him as he was shy.

    "What about you,hyung?" Minho asked Jinwoo-hyung.

    "Sleep. I’m so tired. I need to go back to sleep." Jinwoo-hyung said as he massaged his shoulder.

    "Just like old person."

    "Yah KangSeungyoon. Today, you love to pick a fight huh?" Jinwoo-hyung pointed at him.

    "Owwww." Seungyoon whined as he held his arm where it was hit.

    "I punished him for you , hyung." Taehyun held his hand he used to hit Seungyoon up and did a high five with Jinwoo-hyung. Ah this maknae is scary.

    "Nice~"

    "What about you, hoonie-hyung?" Taehyun turned to ask me.

    "I think I will go back and continue making choreography."

    Everyone made confusing faces after hearing me since I didn’t tell anyone about this.

    "Huh? Choreography?"

    "For what? Your dance club?"

    "No. For our show."

    "For our show?"

    "Yeah. I think I want to change the way we perform. Maybe just one song."

    "Dance? We?" Seungyoon pointed at himself as he chuckled.

    "Yeah but I think I would tell you after I’m done making."

    "But you just told us." Minho chuckled.

    "Yeah I forgot." I shrugged.

    "But you said you will continue making it, so that means you have made some, right?" Jinwoo asked while he was looking at me with his big eyes. Ahh~ Sometimes I wonder how it would be like if I had big eyes like those.

    "Then can we see it?" Taehyun asked.

    "Yeah." I walked up to turn up the song

    - After showing his dance -

    "Wowwwww"

    "Ohhhhh"

    "You are so cool."

    "Would I be cool too if I dance like you?"

    "That was great Hoonie."

    "It is not that hard. If we practice hard, we can do it!" I walked back to sit down feeling so proud of myself. You did good, LeeSeunghoon (Patting shoulder in his mind)

    "I think it will be fun."

    "You think so?" I turned to talk to him with joy. Taehyun just laughed.

    "It looks like Hyung are doing campaign for president."

    "I am doing campaign for our show. Just vote. Yes or no."

    "I think it will be nice. I vote yes." - Taehyun

    "What about others?"

    "I vote yes." - Minho

    "We can try that." - Jinwoo

    "So?" I asked Seungyoon.

    "If hung okay then I am okay."

    "Okayyy~ Then let’s do this. I’ll go back and think choreography, so we can practice soon."

    "Cool~ Then dismiss!"

    Everyone stood up except Jinwoo-hyung. He waited for Taehyun to pull him up.

    "Byeee"

    "See you later."

    "Hyung! Fighting!"

    "Yes! You too!"

 

    - 24.35 -

    Seunghoon was lying down on his bed like boil vegetables. Finally!! I’m done!! I’m such a genius! No… "You have worked hard, LeeSeunghoon. You did good." Seunghoon patted his shoulder.

    ♪

    "Who is calling me at this time…"

    "Oh!" He mumbled in tiring tone then he sat up immediately after he saw who called.

    'My HongSena ♥'

    "HongSena Do you miss me?" He answered his phone instantly. His voice was so sweet as if he was a different person from before.

    "Where are you?" Sena did not care what he asked. She just asked what she wanted to know.

    "You did not answer me. But I miss you. I’m at home." He just ignored the fact that he was ignored.

    "You are in Busan?"

    "No. I’m at my apartment."

    "Ahh With Minho?"

    "No, he is out with Taehyun." and he probably won’t come back. He thought as he looked at the clock.

    "How long did you finish your practice?"

    "Yeah~ You called me cos you miss me right? You wanna see me right?"

    "No, I just want someone to eat late snack with me."

    "You wanna see me! You can come here since I’m alone."

    "No, we will meet outside! Wait, What are you doing? Are you busy?"

    "No no no no I’m just thinking… Ahh I’m just thinking about you." Seunghoon almost made a slip of the tongue about the dance.

    "Then just keep thinking. Don’t come out."

    "Nonononononono I wanna go."

    "Aren’t you tired?"

    "I am, but I wanna go."

    "Are you sure."

    "If you worried about me, you can come see me." Seunghoon talked sweetly.

    "No, we will meet outside." Sena said toughly.

    "I’m tired. I don’t have any more energy to do anything to you."

    "If you are tired, you can rest."    

    "No. I wanna see you!"

    "Then we will meet up outside then don’t meet tonight." 

    "Okay Okay I will see you anywhere. I want to see you."

    "Then let’s meet up at kkkk station."

    "Alright."

    "See you."

    "See you."

    Seugnhoon ended the call then lifted his fist in the air as he jumped up and down. He went to take a shower and rapidly went out.

 

    Even though he took a shower, he still arrived at the rendezvous first.

(BTW This is not relevant but I love this song. XD Lyrics is sort of like Hoonie though.)

    "Hi LeeSeunghoon. You cut your hair? It looks good." Sena walked from behind and talked making him jumped.

    "HongSena!" Seunghoon looked at her wide-eyed. She just chuckled. He was surprised for a second then he pulled her into a hug. He snuggled his face to her shoulder. He whispered indistinctly. "I miss you~"

    Her hair smells so nice~

    "Yahhh Your hug is too tight. Let me go~" Sena used all her might to push him away. He let her go easily.

    "I miss you~ The strength that I hugged you is not equal to how much I miss you." He smiled brightly.

    "You are exaggerating things."

    "I’m not~"

    Sena squinted her eyes and frowned.

    "So what do you wanna eat?"

    "Ummm~ I wanna eat corndog."

    "You wanna eat that? Okay~ Let’s go to your fav shop."

    "What do you wanna eat?"

    "You." He mumbled as he did not dare to say this out out loud.

    "What?"

    "Ah Nothing. I cab eat anything you want to. The main event is not eating but to see you." Seunghoon winked.

    "Let’s get going. After we bought corndog. Let’s go eat ramyun." Sena tried to control her voice to be as stable as she could.

    "Ayyyy~ You are playing coy agian~"

    Sena did not refuse. She was playing coy. She decided to slowly accept the fact that she liked him and she tried to show it little by little. She thought that it would be a good start to stop refusing him.

    

    "I cannot go see you practice for real?" Sena asked as they were waiting for the ramyun to be ready at the convenient store.

    "No, you cannot go. I told you I wanna keep it as a surprise. SURPRISE~" Seunghoon used chopsticks to hit Sena’s head lightly.

    "Alright. I will not go. I’m looking forward to seeing you guys that day."

    "Good girl~" 

    "Is there any song I know?"

    "No. All songs are new."

    "Is that so? Will there be a song that you wrote?"

    "You need to wait and see."

    Seunghoon winked.

    "Ahhh~ What the heck~ Do you have to keep them all as secrets?" Sena groaned and tugged her hair.

    "I told you I want it to be a surprise."

    "Okay. I’ll see. If it’s not good. You have to buy me a meal. An expensive one."

    "Sure. But you will like it for sure and if you do like it, you have to do what I ask."

    "What do you wanna ask?" Sena squinted her eye as she did not trust him.

    "You’ll see."

    He said with a sly grin. That made him look more untrustworthy.

    "If it’s weird, I’m not doing."

    "It won’t be."

    "Last time, you told me this too."

    "Well, it’s not weird at all. Last time, It was just couple tees."

    "That was weird."

    "Then you should be my girlfriend, so it would not be weird."

    Seunghoon rested his chin on his palm and stared at her. His gaze was so sweet and seductive.

    "You talk like it’s easy."

    "What is so hard about being lover?"

    "Just eat. You talk too much. The noodle gets swell." She spoke as she could not look at him in the eye.

    "You are trying to avoid me again~ Yes is yes. No is no. You do this. I cannot predict your mind. You know~"

    "You might already known my mind though…"

    Seunghoon did not say anything. He looked at her who just murmured under her breath with amazement. He chose not to say anything and just smiled to himself since he thought that Sena would be very shy right now. She rarely spoke anything like this. 

    Seunghoon opened his ramyun cup’ lid and spoke. "Haaa~ The noodle got swell as you said~"

    "Eat them before it gets more swell."    

    "Okay~ I’ll eat it well~"

    "Ow Ow Ow." He immediately shouted after he took a first bite.

    "What happened?" Sena put the noodle into then she got them out and asked him worrying.

    "Hotttt Hotttt Ahhhh It’s hot and spicy too." He covered his mouth.

    "Here. Drink this." She opened the cap and handed him a bottle of water.

    "Ahhhh Hot Hot~" He took it with wry face and drank it in an instance.

    "Hahahaha"

    Seunghoon did not response to her laugh. He just thought.

    You can laugh for now, but prepare to do what I ask! HongSena!

 


Long time no see :))))

I hope this chapter is alright. But our big chapter and is coming soon 

I'm talkin' bout your body

I'm talkin' bout you legs

I'm talkin' bout your lips 

I'm talkin' bout your head to toe :)♡

♥♥♥♥♥♥