Chapter 25

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 25

 

    Seunghoon had waken up, but he still closed his eyes. He did a stretch as he was lying down on the bed. He was feeling the pain in his head because of the alcohol from last night.

    "Ahh… My head hurts…" He mumbled as he was holding his head. He turned his body, but since he was sleeping near the bed’s edge, so he fell off the bed.

    "Ahhh! My back…" Seunghoon cried out in pain. Both his head and back were hurt. I should go take a shower… Maybe I might feel better…

    "Last night was a nightmare…" He murmured. Well, Not all of it was a nightmare though… He then thought about something and smiled. Seunghoon used his both hands to help himself stand up. He shook his head lightly, just in case, it might help him feel better, but it became worse. He hit his head slightly then he got up. He opened the door and hobblingly walked out of his room. He opened his mouth widely and yawned loudly, but then he could not close his mouth. His jaw dropped because of the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes.

    "What the… Am I still dreaming…?" He rubbed his eye with disbelief. Even though he closed his eyes and opened them again. The view in front of him did change.

    "I am awake…" Seunghoon said lightly and blinked a few times quickly. He moved closer to the sofa where Sena was sleeping in an instance. He kneeled down. HongSena is in my house! Plus she was sleeping soundly… He though while he was leaning his face closer to her to look at her clearly. His gaze stopped at her lips without knowing. When he came to his sense, he shook his head and got up.

    "Shower… Shower…"

    Although, there was nobody looking, Seunghoon was acting weirdly and getting awkward. He felt guilty about what he was about to do while she was sleeping. He touched his face, his hair and his shoulder then he turned around and went to bathroom.

    And since he went to bathroom with barehanded, so he went out only with a towel around his waist. He looked over at the sofa and saw that Sena was still sleeping. He sighed in relieve. Good thing that she is still sleeping, otherwise, she would have screamed if she saw me like this.

    Seunghoon got dressed and came out of his room again. He walked on tiptoe toward Sena. Wait… "This is my own home… Why do I have to walk like this? I did nothing wrong." He chuckled at himself then he started to walk normally. He kneeled down in front of Sena and was about to wake her up by whispering, but he remembered that she did not like it, so he just called her.

    "HongSena. HongSena." He called her softly while he was shaking her arm.

    "Hmmm…" She shook his hand off and continued to sleep.

    "Wake up~ The sky is getting dark again." He told her (lie) as he was looking out the window. The sky was bright implying that it was midday. Sena did not move. When Seunghoon saw her like that he rested his chin on his hand then he said calmly.

    "If you don’t wake up now, I will not let you go home tonight."

    This worked completely. Sena suddenly sprung herself up.  

    "Wowwww~ It worked~" Seunghoon cried out in happiness, but then he made a sad face. "Too bad… You will not be with me tonight then. I won’t be drunk tonight, so I will be able to do… many things… Ahh!" Seunghoon gazed at Sena with flirtatious eyed for a sec, then Sena used her hand to push his chin up. "I need to go to toilet!" Sena got on her feet and rushed to the bathroom.

    "Why so rough… Ahh… My neck…" He mumbled while he was touching his chin.

    "HongSena, I prepared you a toothbrush. The pink one. I’ll make you a breakfast!" Seunghoon shouted then he whistled in joy and walked to the kitchen.

    After Sena came out of the bathroom. She only spoke when he asked her and she usually avoided his gaze. No matter how hard he tried to make an eye contact with her or play jokes, Sena still acted weird and he still did not understand why. As they were waiting for the food to be done in silence. Seunghoon glanced at Sena who walked to get the glass from the cabinet in the kitchen. 

    "Last night, I had a really good dream and it looked so real…"

    Seunghoon spoke, he wanted to break the awkward atmosphere, but it gave the opposite result. When Sena heard that, she almost dropped the glass, but Seunghoon helped her catch it in time. Sena pulled her hand away immediately leaving Seunghoon dumbfound. He smiled sheepishly and blinked. He nodded to himself. Something’s up…

    "Did something happen?" Seunghoon asked.

    "N… Nothing." Sena answered and did not look into his eyes again. She snatched the glass back.

    "So… you had a good dream last night?" She asked as she was pouring water to the glass.

    "Yes~ Very very good~" Seunghoon said with a dreamy expression making Sena almost spit out the water she had drunk to him, but the water had already spouted from into the glass.

    "Is… is that so…"

    "Yahh~ HongSena~ Here, tissue. Clean your mouth, your clothes and the table." He said as he handed her a tissue box.

    "Thanks." Sena got the box then she cleaned the table first. Seunghoon saw that and couldn't help, but to help her dry . When Seunghoon used the tissue to dry her lips, Sena froze up then she moved away. Seunghoon knitted his brows in confusion.

    "So what happened?" He looked at her in worried.

    "Nothing. Umm… I gotta go now. Sorry, I can’t eat with you."

    "HUH? What? Why?" Seunghoon followed Sena as she was walking to the door.

    "I need to go." She picked her bag from the sofa.

    "Yah! Wait!"

    "I just remembered that i have something to do."

    "What is it?" Seunghoon tried to catch her wrist, but Sena could dodge and rushed to the door.

    "I have to go. Bye. See you." She made an eye contact with him for a sec then she opened the door and disappeared with the door slam.

    "What the heck… It’s noon now. Where does she have to go?" He looked at the door.

    "Is she a midday cinderella…"

    Did I do something last night when I was drunk?

    "Ahh! I cannot think of anything." He hit the door then he shook it because it hurt.

    "Just forget it. Eat~ Eat." He walked back to the kitchen while he was shaking his hand.

    "I really cannot face him." Sena touched her chest where her heart was beating fast as if it was going to drop out. She panted at the entrance of the side street since she was running from Seunghoon’s home.

    LeeSeunghoon! You moron! You think that it was just a dream??! Drean your ! It did happen!

    She turned her head to look at Seunghoon’s home. From anger changed into a warm smile.

    Good dream… You silly… You really did it… Your dream has come true. Ahhh… I cannot calm down…

 

    [Let’s meet.]  

     Seunghoon read the text that Sena sent him. He felt a little strange when he read the text. Right now, he was leaning his back against the entrance wall of the subway where it was their rendezvous.

    Today she also skipped class… Why… What happened? He looked at the time on his phone. It said that it was almost 10 P.M. 

    "Have I done something bad that she hates me…" Seunghoon mumbled with a frown. He looked down on the ground and used his foot to play with the ground.

    "Yah What are you doing?" He heard the voice and felt a touch by her finger.

    "I’m waiting… Sena-ya…" He looked up and his eyes got brighter, but then he looked sad again.

    "Why long face?"

    "Nothing… What about you? Why did you want to see me at this time?What happened? You skipped class too."

    "I…" Sena acted furtively making Seunghoon felt more suspicious. Seunghoon squinted his eye.

    "You’re acting like you have done something wrong."

    "I did not." Sena suddenly spoke up. That made her seemed more suspicious.

    "I just… It’s weird that you did not play your dumb jokes…"

    "Ahhh~ So you miss me that’s why you call me out?" His eyes lit up again, but Sena still kept her cool.

    "You want to invite me home?"

    "LeeSeunghoon!"    

    "Y… Yes!?" Seunghoon was surprised by her sudden call, so he replied with clear voice. Sena looked very serious.

    "I walked pass the shop and suddenly thought of you, and I thought that it would be a perfect fit for what I’m about to do, so I bought it and it would make thing easier." Sena spoke really fast non-stop. After she done talking, she started to take a deep breath. Seunghoon who was holding his breath while Sena was talking as he was staring at her in amaze then he chuckled.

    "What? What are you talking about? Well, lucky that I am smart enough to catch what you said. So? What did you buy?" He asked her with his eyes smile then he looked at the bag she was carrying.

    Sena stop breathing for a sec. She opened her bag and took out what she bought then she gave it to him as she closed her eyes tightly.

    "A carnation… bouquet?" Seunghoon looked at the bouquet in confused, then he took it slowly from her. Sena opened her eyes and said lightly.

    "Red carnation… Just like what you gave me."

    "Yeah… Wait…" Seunghoon slowly put the bouquet down then he looked at Sena. He could guess what it could be, but he did not want to believe what he thought.

    "You… Don’t tell me… This is… You aren’t trying to tease me, right?" He asked with hopeful gaze.

    "Do you know what does it mean?" Sena looked into his eyes.

    Seunghoon did not answer. A smile slowly appeared on his face. He smiled brightly and walked toward her. He intended to hug her, but she moved back.

    "I still have a question." Sena tilted her head. She looked innocent, but her gaze showed that she was enjoying this a little.

    "Gee HongSena~ Are you a questioning machine? Just let me hug and kiss you already~" Seunghoon stomped his foot and frowned.

    "You know what do three flowers mean, right?"

    "Yes. It means 'I love you.'" Seunghoon answered confidently. He was a bit annoyed.

    "Right. But this bouquet has four flowers." Sena pointed to the bouquet in his hand as she looked at him. 

    "What? Four?" He brought it up and looked closely.

    "There are really four."

    "Do you know what does it mean?"

    "Four…" He rolled his eyes as he was thinking. Sena let out a small smile, but then she had to keep her straight face since he looked back at her.

    If three mean 'I love you.'… Then what do four flowers mean? Wait… Four…

    "Are you giving me this because you wanna refuse me? Then why red? I don’t believe that you don’t like me. You like me, don’t you? HongSena. What are you trying to do? I don’t allow you to refuse me!"

    This time it was Seunghoon who talked really fast.

    "Huh? What are you talking about?" Sena went dumbfound after hearing that then he went confused too when he saw her reaction.

    "Well… Four flowers… I can only think of 'I don’t love you.'…" He replied slowly. Sena sighed out loud.

    "You… That’s not what I mean. I gave you four of them because… you said you like me… first… so I am giving you an answer…"

    "See? You are going to…"

    "Listen to me first." She cut his sentence with a deep tone.

    "Yes, ma’am."

    "It means 'I love you, too.' You fool."

    "I love you, too?"

    "Yes. I love you, too. Idiot." Sena used her point finger to push his head making him stepped backward. Right now, his heart was beating like it was going to fall out of his face. He seemed like a dog that just found his owner.

    "HongSena!"

    "I can hug you now, right?" Seunghoon opened his arms happily.

    "Umm…" Sena nodded.

    "Yes!" He pulled her into his tight hug. He hurried his face to her shoulder.

    "I can hold your hand now, right?"

    "Yes, you can."

    "I can kiss your cheek, right?"

    Sena had not answered him yet. Seunghoon kissed her cheek then he whispered to her.

    "So… I can kiss you now, can’t I?"

    "No…"

    Sena immediately said, but Seunghoon did not care to listen. Even though he wanted to kiss her so much, but he restrained himself from giving her a passionate kiss, instead, he just gave her a peck on the lips since they were in a public place.

    Ahh… I wanna rush home…

    "From now on, I can…"

    "No… There’s nothing more you can do." Sena said with a strict voice despite her red face.

    "Ahhh~ Why~~" He whined and shook his body.

    "No is no." Sena pushed him away, but he tried to hug her tighter.

    "Well, We can go slowly. I am happy just like this. My dream has come true. Ahh~ I feel so good as if it is a dream."

    "Dream? That you told me?"

    "Yes~ Now I’m gonna tell you what it was." Seunghoon spoke shyly.

    "What is it?" She asked though he knew what it was.

    "I dreamed that I… kissed you… it was… a deep kiss… Thinking of it, I wanna go home now."

    "Yah You ert!" Sena hit his chest lightly.

    "Just kidding~ But I really wanna do it. Even though it wasn’t a kiss like in a dream, but I’m so happy since it was reality." He smiled.

    "Who told you it was a dream?"

    "Huh? What do you mean?"

    "That night… it was not a dream…" Sena averted her eyes from his.

    Seunghoon’s jaws dropped.

    "No wonder it seemed so real… Ahh… It was a pity. I shouldn’t have dozed off just like that. If I knew it wasn’t a dream, I would…"

    "Yah What would you do? Huh?" Sena pointed his face making an angry face. Seunghoon chuckled a bit then he bit her finger slightly. She pulled her hand away at once.

    "Well, you seemed to go along with me too that night… I can remember it vividly…" Seunghoon winked at Sena who went blush hard.

    "Like this! You are so cute when you get shy! You know what I can see your cheeks got red through your blush on." He hugged her tightly again.

    "Why did you think it was just a dream?" 

    He loosen his hug to look at her face clearly.

    "Because it’s too good to be true."

    That answer of his gave her a big smile. He patted her head fondly then he asked her the question that he always asked her.

    "So… We are going out now, aren’t we?"

    "Yes."

    Finally, he got the answer that he always wanted to hear.