Chapter 16

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

 

 

Chapter 16

 

    “Ahhhh~ It’s so hot.”

    Seunghoon mumbled as he used his hand to flick his t-shirt’s collar hoping it would help him feel cooler, but little wind would not help. Right now, he was walking to the cafe where he had an appointment with Sena and he was going to be late. When he walked into the cafe, it was like he thought. Sena was sitting there facing her back to the door. Seunghoon slowly     walked to Sena from behind. Seunghoon quietly bended down and blew Sena’s ear making her surprised, she got shiver and sat straight up immediately then she turned around quickly to scold the culprit.

    “LeeSeunghoon, what the hell did you do?” Sena used her hand to cover her right ear while she was staring at him angrily, but Seunghoon did not even care. He smiled brightly then sat across her.

    “It was a refreshing meeting right?” Seunghoon gave her a wink as he rested his chin on his palm. He saw Sena’s face and wanted to more.

    “You are the one who wanted to meet up, but you were late.” Sena crossed her arms.

    “Sorry Sorry. I’m kinda busy lately.”

    Sena did not say anything, but she just rolled her eyes.

    “Your face is red again. You have summer fever, huh?”

    Seunghoon used his back hand to touch Sena’s forehead lightly while he was smiling warmly with such a teasing gaze. Sena brushed his hand away.

    “What the heck? You are the one who blushed.” 

    Seunghoon who was the one who could not help, but blushed too. His heart was racing when he saw her face turning red.

    “I blushed because of you.” He said confidently with sweetly and charmingly gaze. It made the person in front of him had more heart attack.

    “Go. Just go order something to eat.” 

    Sena gave up. She pointed to the counter and shooed him away.

    “If you are shy, just say so. I told you not to find an excuse. When I’m shy, I tell you straight forward.” The winner still kept going.

    “Just go order.” She said with heavy tone this time.

    “Alright Alright.”

    “Do you want anything?” Seunghoon asked as he stood up.

    Sena shook her head. “No. I’m waiting for what I ordered.”

    “Okay. I’ll be back.”

    “Eung.” Sena nodded then looked at her phone.

    “I’ll be back soon, so don’t be too lonely.” He patted her head gently.

    “I won’t be. Just go already.” Sena pushed his hand away softly while looking at him with boring gaze.

    “You don’t have to miss me much.” 

    “Go. Just go.” Sena pouted.

    Seunghoon chuckled at her action. “Okay. I’m going~”

    “Always turns to a Sundere when getting shy~” Seunghoon mumbled as he walked to the counter. How cute~

    After he turned his back, Sena let out a smile. She watched his back then muttered to herself. “What a silly…” But don’t know who is sillier… Hoon who has so much confident and kept pestering me or me… who is too embarrass to admit it…

    When Seunghoon came back from ordering and went back to sit down, the shop turn on a new song. He heard the song then crossed his arms and put them on the table. “Ah this is our song~”

    “Song? What our song?” Sena lifted her head from the phone and looked at Seunghoon.

    “Soyou and JungGigo’s some. The song that is playing now. It is like us right now.” 

    Sena did not say anything, so he sang along the song. “These days, it feels like you are mine, but you are not~ ♪”

    Sena let out a chuckle a little after hearing him sing then interrupted. “You don’t need to be confused ‘cos I’m really not yours.”

    “Too bad~ So it’s only me that yours.” Sena went silent since she did not know what to answer. Before she would say ‘Well, I don’t want you to be.’ , but before and right now was different. Right now… if she said, it would be a big lie, but she did not want to admit also.

    “But I think it won’t be long ‘till you are mine. Eventually, you’ll be.” Seunghoon rested his head on his both arms and stared at Sena with sweet smile.

    “So confident.” Sena copied him by resting her head on her arms.

    “‘cos your action says that you love me.”

    “Really?” Sena tilted her head pretending to be innocent.

    “And what you are doing now is what friends do? You gaze is sweeter than the dessert I just ordered, you know?”

    “I did not.” Sena said with low tone and acted tough.

    “friends don’t flirt like this.” Seunghoon used his point finger pushing her forehead.

    “Fl-flirting… I did not do that.”

    Seunghoon nodded his head as if he understood. “Ahhhhh~ Your body just followed your heart, right? We don’t have to wait for the orders. Should we go to your place? You are looking at me with seductive gaze.”

    “LeeSeunghoon! Others will misunderstand. What seductive? I did not do that.”

    “Or should we go to my place?” He still kept teasing her. He asked and tilted his head playing innocent which was the opposite of the content he tried to say.

    “LeeSeunghoon!” Sena raised her voice but kept it low, so they heard only just the two of them. She pushed his arm very hard, his head fell from it.

    “Hahaahaha Just kidding~ No need to be serious.”

    “You joked too much.” She said with sulky voice and pouted.

    

    

    

    “Don’t be sulky~ I’ll go to restroom for a minute.” Senghoon ruffled Sena’s head while he was getting up.

    “Go.” Sena looked away. Seunghoon was brave enough to again. He walked to her and bended down to whisper to her. “But I told you the truth. Your gaze is very… seductive.”

    Sena covered her ear (again) and turned to tell him off. “Hoonie.”

    When Sena called his name, Seunghoon scrammed. “Ahh~ Gotta go.”

 

    LeeSeunghoon! His attack is so severe these days. Is he confident that I like him… Damn it. My heart cannot rest. It beats as if I went marathon… HongSena… Get a grip… Sena thought while clutching at her left chest which there was a beating flesh.

 

    Seeing her blushes, my heart beats faster… HongSena, you are affecting too much right now. Seunghoon thought as he used his both hands clutched his left chest. But this means I’m success! You are blushing so much, yet you are denying about liking me. HongSena!

 

    After Seunghoon came back from restroom, dessert and drinks had been served. Seunghoon sat down as he looked at what Sena ordered and smiled.

    “You really did ordered Iced chocolate and Red velvet cake,huh~” 

    Sena looked at Seunghoon and said. “And you also ordered Iced America and strawberry Cheesecake again.”

    Seunghoon smiled immediately when he heard that she could remember his favourite menu.

    “Ah~ Right. On August, My school will held a school fair. I want you to go with us.”

    “August… Just in 2 months.” Sena talked with full of cake.

    “Yeah. I want you to go.”

    “Will it be okay if I go? I didn’t go to that school.”

    “It’s fine~ Anybody can go. More important, we will have a performance there in the evening. I want you to see.”

    “Really? You and them?”

    “Yeah~”

    “I’ve never seen you guys played together before, though I’ve known you guys for a year.”

    “Rightttt? So you must go.”

    “Hmmmmm…” Sena put down the fork then she crossed her arms.

    “Go~ Go~ Let’s go together.”

    “Alright. I’ll go. I wanna see you guys perform.”

    “Yes!” Seunghoon put up his fists in the air then ruffled her hair.

    “Good job, HongSena. Your decision is right.”

    Sena brushed his hand away gently saying. “You are making my hair messy.”

    Seunghoon chuckled then said. “During the break, I won’t be able to see you much since I gotta practice for the show.”

    “Hmmm… It’s okay. I understand. Ah. Do you want me to go visit you guys?”

    “No need. I want to keep the show as a surprise.”

    As Sena heard that she unconsciously made a sad face. “Ah… Is that so… Okay.”

    “A~ Are you afraid that you will miss me too much~huh? You want to see me, right?” Seunghoon pinched Sena’s cheek gently. He felt so happy that she seemed to be sad when she could not see him much this break.

    Sena moved away and said with a tough voice. “Why? I cannot see you as a friend? I wanna see NamNunseob and others too. Not just you.”

    Seunghoon rested his chin on his palm while he was staring at Sena with quite a seductive gaze. “Then… should I go stay with you? So, we will have our time together as I come home.”

    “Stay together the hell. Nonsense. I don’t want to see you that much.” Sena avoided his gaze.

    He sighed. “You are like a cat.”

    “A cat? How?” Sena stared at him not understand.

    “Even though you act like you don’t care me,  but if I don’t care you, you will be mad right?”

    “That’s not it…” Sena mumbled.

    “Inspite of how much you ignore my feelings, I still love you.”

    Silent.

    Sena looked away. She did not know what to answer. (since it made her heart beats like hell.)

    “You are like Taehyun too, in this perspective. That’s why you guys are close?” He looked at her cheeks and saw they got red, he smiled then suddenly changed the topic.

    “I haven’t told you yet about my moving right?”

    “Huh? You’re moving? You mean you will change your apartment?”

    “Yeah.”

    “Why?”

    “Nothing special. I’m just bored. I’m moving to a rent house with Minho.”

    “With Minho?”

    “Yeah. Minho told me he wanted to rent a house and looked for someone to share. I was getting bored with the apartment, so I agreed to share.”

    “Ah is that so.”

    “But come to think of it, it’s kinda pity.”

    “About what?”

    Seunghoon slowly leaned back against the chair. “When you come see me, we might won’t be able to be alone together. That’s fine. If you come, I chase him to Jinwoo-hyung.”

    “Yah! The hell you are talking about. Having Minho with us is the best. In case, you went ert.”

    “You might like it though.” He rose suddenly and winked.

    “I won’t.” Sena answered boldly.

    “How can you know? You haven’t tried… Ah!”

    Sena saw Seunghoon opened his mouth to talk, so she shoved a fork full of her cake into his mouth and let it hung there. “You are talking nonsense. Just eat.”

    Seunghoon got a fork out then said. “An indirect kiss.” He kissed the fork.

    “Ewww~ LeeSeunghoon. The heck you did? Give it back.” Sena snatched the fork back.

    “Yahhh~ What the…? Do you have to over react this much? You are making me sad.” Seunghoon grumbled as he saw her using a napkin to clean her fork thoroughly.

    “I’m not overreacting.” Sena glanced at him then continued to clean her fork.

    “You can stop cleaning it. I’m not a virus.”

    “Do I have to use alcohol to make sure it clean?”

    “Heol HongSena. Why you so mean?” He pouted.

    “How old you think you are? Doing aegyo like that.”

    “It’s cute though.” Sena murmured, but the guy in front of her could catch it.

    “What?” He asked as he could not believe his ears.

    “Just eat.” Sena avoided answering him and ate her cake. 

    “Okay.” Seunghoon nodded with a delight face.

    He watched Sena ate while blushing then said. “HongSena. You are also cute. Without doing anything, you are cute.”

    Sena glanced at him for a second then she went back eating and while she had full with cake, she mumbled. “I know.” 

    

    After they done eating, they decided to to go to Seunghoon’s new rented house.

    “Let’s go. If we go now, we could meet Minho too. Today, he moves his stuffs there.” Seunghoon said as he pushed the chair back to under the table.

    “Okay. Today you did not bring your car right?” Sena asked while looking on the table and chair if she forgot anything.

    “Yeah. We need to go by subway.”

    “That’s fine.”

    “Remember the station well.”

    “Why?”

    “In case, you want to go to my place to surprise me.”

    “I won’t.”

    “Ahhh~ You want me to go to you? That’s nice, so we could be alone together.”

    “Shut up. You are getting nerve these days.” Sena pushed his shoulder.

    

    “Hyung. You arrived~”

    “Yeah, I brought you cake too.” Seunghoon said and showed him the cake he bought from cafe. Minho’s eyes got bigger. He took the cake and said thank you then his eyes got bigger again as he saw the guest.

    “Thank you, hyung. Oh Sena-noona! You come too!”

    “Hi~”

    “Good afternoon, noona. How are you? Are you okay now?”

    “I’m good now. Thank you for worrying about me.”    

    “Everybody is so worried about you, especially, Taehyun. Ah~ Should we invite others to have dinner here?”

    “That’s good. We should eat here then. Celebrating on our new house and that Sena is safe. Is it alright?” Seunghoon supported.

    “That’s fine. I’m free all day today. Ah! Can I invite Chaeyeon too?”

    “Chaeyeon-noona? That’s fine. I haven’t seen her quite a long time.”

    “That’s a good idea. Chaeyeon would want to see you and if we are lucky, she might wanna see someone here too.” Seunghoon said as he took a glance over to another guy here.

    And that guy excused himself. “I have to unpack my stuffs.”

    “Okay. Be careful~” Seunghoon warned with a teasing smile.

    “If you want help, you can ask me!” Sena shouted follow him.

    “All you gotta do is sit down. Come sit here. I’ll bring you water.” Seunghoon used a tough tone and pointed to the sofa in the middle of the room then walked to the kitchen in the back.

    Sena sat down and took a look around. “This house is nice. Minho has done a great job looking for it.”

    “Yeah, that’s why I agreed to share with him.”

    Seunghoon handed Sena a glass of water.

    “I have to unpack my stuffs too. There’s nothing much to eat or drink here. Just water. If you are hungry, you can order delivery food.. If I done with unpacking for today, I’ll show you around the house, including my room.” Seunghoon winked as he said his room, but Sena chose not to care.

    “Can’t I go see now?”

    Seunghoon did not see any reaction, so he got a bit annoyed.

    “The house is in a mess. You might trip over something and ruin your pretty face then you gotta get a new face. I like your face right now.” He said as he used his finger to circle around her face in the air. Though he was frustrated, he still did not forget to compliment her.  

    “If you want to look around, just look around here.” He pointed around the living room and kitchen.

    “Yes.” Sena bowed a little. She was confused with his sudden change of mood.

    “The bathroom is over there.”

    “Umm.”

    “I’ll be back. If you miss me, just yell my name.”

    And his mood changed again.

    “Just go.”

    Sena shooed him away. Seunghoon just laughed and made a micro heart with his thumb and point finger then he walked to his room.

    

 

    Sena walked around the living room as Seunghoon told. She looked at the stuffs that had already been organised then she was stopped by a set of photos. She felt a bit confused then she thought of something. She picked the photos up with a bit shaken hand.

    These are… the photos taken by that guy? I did have stalker… I never knew. Right, if I look closely, almost every photo, there are Hoonie… We are together like most of the time…

    She smiled a bit while looking at Seunghoon’s blurry face. 

    This was when I went to drink with that ert Sunbae! If you like me, why did not you help me. Idiot!

    Almost every photo, Sena was smiling and laughing and the face that Sena showed when he was with Seunghoon, she looked very happy.

    I never knew there is someone follow me… Maybe because I don’t care the circumstance much… No… Because I only look at him. He makes me forget everything around me. Sena thought and rubbed Seunghoon’s blurry face in the photo.

    “Noona!”

    “Huh?” Sena turned to see Minho.

    “I don’t think these are something you should see.” He snatched them back.

    “I’m okay. Though I’m a bit scared, but I’m fine.” Sena smiled, but Minho still did buy it.

    “Really.” Sena repeated.

    Minho sighed.

    “These photos were found by Hoonie-hyung in that man’s locker at the University. We will give to the police.”

    “Is that so? Well, these photos… there is nothing racy here like under the skirt or ert angle.”

    “But following you like reality show is not normal.”

    Sena chuckled then nodded. “Yeah, you are right.”

    “But in these photos, you look so happy, noona. When you are with Hoonie-hyung.” He smiled and show one photo.

    “I think it might be time for you to tell him how you feel…”

    Sena did not answer.

    “How about after my school fair? I think you got plenty of time to think. Seunghoon-hyung practice while you are preparing your mind. Isn’t that a great idea. noona?”

    Sena got irritated seeing him so happy making decision for her.

    “Make other’s decision. What about yourself. When will you speak your mind?”

    Minho went blank after that. “What are you talking about?”

    He turned around to go to his room, but Sena called him.

    “Where are you going? Your room is over there. That is Hoon’s room.”

    “I… I’m going to the toilet.”    

    “Ahh~ Okay~” Sena spoke with high tone as Minho quickly walked to the bathroom.

    What a … both of us. Don’t know what to do with our own stuffs…

    Sena thought as she shook her head in tiredness.

    Seunghoon! Why are you so good with this!

 

 

 


Thank you so so so much for reading this and follow my story.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long. I've been to USA and S.Korea for so many days, so I was busy traveling...

I hope you like this chapter :)