Chapter 24

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

 

Chapter 24     

    

    One week had passed after their date. LeeSeunghoon still acted the same, but Sena acted strangely. Even though she was asked out before, but this time she felt different.

    As she was rolling, spacing out on her bed, her phone rang. She sat up suddenly and grabbed her phone.

    "Hi, Minjoon."

    [HongSena, What were you doing? What took you so long to pick up the phone?]

    "Why did you call? It’s almost 11 now. Did something happen?"

    [Can you come pick Seunghoon up?]

    "Seunghoon? Why? What happened?" When she heard Seunghoon’s name, her voice became softer.

    [Ay~ You sound so worried. So different when you talked to me.]

    "So what happened?"

    [Nothing much. Just your husband is freaking drunk right now.]

    "He is not my husband. Hoonie is drunk?"

    [Yeah… He is very drunk now, but he is conscious enough to say 'If HongSena won’t come to pick me up, I will not go home!'] Minjoon imitated Seunghoon with Busan accent.

    "Does it matter to copy him… Did he really say that?"

    [Yes! He did say that!! You should hurry come and take him home! Aish! This is so irritating. Who let him drink! Yah! Don’t let Seunghoon drink anymore! Snatch the glass from him! Yah! @#&@^*@^!!]

    Sena pulled the phone away from her ear immediately when Minjoon started to yell and curse.

    "Where are you?"

    [Sena, You need to come here quick. We are at kkkk. Come and bring your husband home.]

    "I will hurry and Seunghoon is not…"

    Sena did not finish her sentence. She could hear Minjoon shouting then the call was cut.

    [Yah!!! catch him! He is gonna fall…]

    The call ended here.

    "He hung up on me…" Sena looked at the screen a bit angrily. She sighed then went to change her outfit. After that she picked her bag and went out.

 

    When Sena arrived at the place, she looked for Minjoon then she saw him beckoned her.

    "HongSena, here."

    "How is he?" She asked.

    "You can see by yourself. There he is." Minjoon nodded to the direction where Seunghoon was. Sena looked over and saw that Seunghoon was dancing. He was dancing to a girl group song while singing along.

    "He doesn’t seem… so bad… Just got more crazy."

    "You are late…" Minjoon talked in a serious tone.

    "Huh…"

    "When he started to get drunk, he fell face down and slept, but when he woke up, he went around trying to pull our pants. He almost got me… That crazy dog…" Minjoon sighed and put his hand over his chest.

    "Oh…"

    Sena chuckled a bit, so she got death glare from him.

    "Get in and get him home."

    "I will, Minjoon-ssi."

    "Hoon, Sena had come to get you." Minjoon called Seunghoon as he pointed his thumb to her. When Seunghoon heard her name, he stopped dancing right away.

    "Yah You look dreadful." Sena raised her hand as he turned to look at her. She smiled at him. Her look said that she pitied him.

    "HongSena~~" Seunghoon ran to her while calling her with a cheerful and cute tone. He was completely drunk. He hugged her and looked at her with puppy eyes. He put his head on her shoulder, so she patted his head.

    "Let’s go home, alright?"

    "Ummmmm~" Seunghoon who buried his face on her shoulder, mumbled and nodded.

    "I don’t think you are just his 'soon-to-be-wife'. Just be his mom." Minjoon squinted his eyes.

    "Yah! I’m not both!"    

    "Finally, his wife has come to get him home."

    "We are saved."

    "Thank you, LeeSeunghoon’s wifey." They all said that and bowed to her.

    "Yah! I’m not! Shut up!"

    "Minjoon, Hoonie is not moving." Sena said in a shocking voice.

    "He is sleep again. Let me help you." Minjoon walked and took Seunghoon to help him walk then he turned to look at his friends at the table.

    "I’ll be back."

    "You know what, today he kept saying why you don’t go out with him yet." Minjoon spoke up as they were walking out of the shop.

    "Did he…"

    "Yeah… Though he acts as if he is not sad, but he actually is. He really likes you a lot, Sena. Everyone can tell that and you know that." Minjoon glanced over at Sena who was silent.

    "Just go out with him already. You like him too, don’t you?"

    Sena still kept quiet.

    "Why? Or are you afraid you will lose your face?"

    Minjoon sighed since Sena did not say anything.

    "I’ll tell you what. There is no losing in love. If there is… the person who keeps being afraid is the one losing 'cos if you are afraid, you won’t be able to love, right?"    

    Sena turned her head to look at him.

    "If you like him, just tell him. Seeing Seunghoon being hurt like this, Me as his friend, is not very hoppy." Minjoon look at Seunghoon with pity.

    "Plus, I’m fed up on listening about you everyday."

    Sena let out a small smile as she heard that.

    "Minjoon, can I ask you something?"

    "What? If it’s not about money, you can ask me anything."

    Sena chuckled then asked. "When you asked Nayoung out, have you ever been afraid that you guys might break up?"

    Minjoon raised his brow then smiled slightly.

    "I have… Who wouldn’t have, but it is future, right? You don’t know what will happen. I told you if you keep being afraid you won’t be able to love. By the way, if you are worried about that. Doesn’t that mean you really like that person? Then why don’t you try going out first and see what will happen? If you don’t go out now, you will regret more than breaking up in the future, won’t you? That is what I think."

    "Is that so…"

    "Ah! Taxi is here." Minjoon spoke and opened the door. He spoke to the driver and put Seunghoon in. Sena went in the car. Before Minion closed the door, he said. "Think over about what I said, okay?"

    "I will." Sena nodded with a smile.

    "Have a safe ride. Take care of him for me."    

    "Thanks. Bye"

    "See ya."

    Future is not what we can see… I should not be afraid, right…

    Sena thought and looked at Seunghoon who was sliding closer to her.

    Probably right…     

    She thought and smiled

 

    Sena called Minho when she almost arrived to know that he was not home. He went back to his parents’ home, so nobody was home. She had a hard time helping unconscious Seunghoon got into the house, but taxi driver helped her.

    “Not good at drinking but still drank it. Aish~ Why didn’t you just refuse, Lee Pabo.” Sena said as she was panting. Now she got into the house and was trying to bring him to his bedroom. Lucky that his house had only one floor, so she did not have to climb up the stairs.

    Finally, she could put him down to his bed.

    "Ummm… @^%$!*!…~" Seunghoon mumbled under his breath. She could not understand a thing.

    "HUH? What did you say? Are you awake?"

    "HongSena…" He still talked under his breath.

    "Yes, it’s me, HongSena."

    "Sena-ya…"

    "What? Do you know how hard to bring you home? I was dying."

    She said as she was about to sit on the floor, but Seunghoon caught her arm and pulled her closer.

    "LeeSeunghoon… What do you…" Her voice was absorbed through his lips as he pulled her in and pressed his lips on hers.

    Her eyes widened since the sudden kiss he gave her. Her heart was beating real fast. His plan to kiss her had succeeded eventually. Even though the planner was conducting the plan without his conscious mind. The kiss was rather bitter because of the alcohol. He used his other hand to cup her face. He pulled her closer and hugged her tighter. Sena who was startled at first, had begun to go along with him. Her mind was becoming unconscious too because of his gentle kiss began to get hotter and hotter. She close her eyes while her hands that used to be still on his chest, began to move forward. One was creeping to hold his neck while another hand was playing with his hair.

    "HongSena…" Seunghoon whispered her name as their lips were still touching a little.

    "What…"

    They looked at each other into the eyes as if they were hesitating about the second kiss. Seunghoon caressed her cheek softly and smiled. He looked at her lips and gave her a quick peck on the lips then smiled. It was a satisfied, seductive, cunning, sweet, cute smile. (All in one!!)    

    “It felt so good, even though it was a dream… Ah… I really really like you… Sena…” He said lightly and closed his eyes slowly then he fell asleep perfectly leaving Sena laid on his body in silence then she had come back to her sense and immediately got up. She was blushing. Her whole face turned red as if she also drank Soju though she was just a second hand drunk. She touched her face and could not believe herself! 

    "What did I just do…"

    She touched her lips slightly.

    Kiss… We’ve kissed… Me and Seunghoon… And we are not going out yet! Oh my god!! More important is… I followed his lead and got carried away! If he did not fell asleep because of the alcohol, we might… -/////- I cannot believe the one who stopped first was him instead of me!! ! I’m going crazy!

    Sena looked at Seunghoon who was sleeping soundly on the bed. Her heart that did not slow down yet, began to speed up again. She could not stand being in the room with him anymore, so she ran out of the room.

    "Tomorrow… What should I do when I have to face him…"

    She put her hands over her chest.

    And the thing that she was embarrassed the most was the feeling of longing for another kiss… and maybe more… 

    This is embarrassing!!!

 

 

 

 

Writing about this was a bit embarrassing lol

since I had to think about him and think of his face while writing...

and writing his name in this scene felt ticklish lol

I hope it is not that awkward

I don't think I have written this very smoothly enough

I'm sorry in advance.

Thank you for reading this!!!

See you later.

Please stay with our Hoonie :)