Chapter 19

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

He is cute af♥ You adorable person.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 19

 

    "Aish! Who the hell is here in this early morning. It’s so hot, it makes even more irritate." Sena scratched her head as she walked to the door after hearing the door bell. The hot weather was making her crazy. No matter how hot it was, she tried toehold back from turning on the AC since she was trying lower her electricity bill.

    "I’m coming!"

    What’s with the rush!? Gee

    Sena opened the door to find that it was Nam Taehyun. He bended down to catch his knees and breathed. "Nunseobie?" Sena was a bit confused. When he heard her voice, he suddenly looked up and held her shoulders. 

    “Noona!”

    “What?” She answered as she was surprised.

    “I heard that Hoonie-hyung is going to a blind date!”

    “What? Really?” Sena asked in disbelief since Seunghoon had showed how much he loved her. Then how could he go to a blind date?

    “Yes!”

    “Is that so.” She nodded lightly making Taehyun more impatient.

    “Noona why are you so calm?”

    “Why can't I be?”

    “Noona!”

    “Why?” Senagot his hands out of her shoulders.

    "You really don’t feel anything?"

    She did not answer since she did not want to lie.

    “I don't really understand you guys.” He shook his head in annoyance.

    “It's not complicated at all. We're friends.” Sena leaned against her door panel and replied calmly.

    “Friends? Don’t lie to me. I’ve known you for two years. I can see that your action now is not the same when you are with him.”

    "Oh really?"

    "I fed up talking to you about this. You should go out with him already! I’m tired of waiting~"

    She let out a small laugh  when she saw Taehyun acting childish. 

    “Anyways, I gotta go. I just want to tell you, but if you don't care then it's fine. You need to watch out noona. Hyung might change his mind, if you won’t stop playing push and pull. You can’t take Hoonie-hyung for granted.”

    "Omo. Are you scolding me?"

    “You need to get scolded. I like you, Noona and it would be great if you and Seunghoon-hyung were together, but if Hoonie-hyung meets new person, it's fine too 'cos I want him to be happy. But if it really happens, I don’t want to see you in pain.”

    Find a new love huh… I’ve never thought of that before… I’ve never thought there would someone like that for him… 

    “Noona.” Taehyun called her as he waved his hand in front of her.

    “Hmm?”

    “You should think carefully. Is it really okay for Seunghoon-hyung to go? Do you really want him to let go of his feeling for you?”

    He talked sincerely and looked at this watch.

    “It's running out of time. I gotta go for real. Bye, noona!”

    “Bye!” 

    "See you noona~"

    "See you!"

    Sena sent him off and went back to her room.

    Do I really take Hoonie-hyung for granted?

    After Taehyun went back, Sena could not stop thinking about this. She kept thinking whether Seunghoon was going for real or Taehyun just lied to her, but it did not look like he was lying… or maybe he lied… Go, not go, go, not go…

    "But we are not going out. What can I do…"

    The time had passed for an hour, but Sena still could not stop thinking about this. The more she thought about it, the more she got anxious and there was only one way to stop it. She stood up and went to get her bag then ran out of her room and grabbed taxi.    

    Sena arrived at Seunghoon's place at the same time he was walking out of the house. Seeing that made her believe what Taehyun told her. She ran to Seunghoon and stopped him. 

    “Seunghoon!”

    “HongSena?”

    “LeeSeunghoon!”

    "HongSena! Are we playing calling name game? Why are you here? Why are you in such a hurry?” He asked and helped her fan her face.

    I need to exercise more. Just running for a short distance made me tired as hell. Sena thought as she slowly stood up straight.

    “Hoon-ah. Don't go!”

    He looked at her confused.

    “Huh? Go where?”

    “Aren't you going somewhere?” She went confused after saw his puzzled face, doubting if Taehyun lied to her.

    Seunghoon knitted his eyebrows. “Yes, I am.”

    “Then don't go!” She reached out to his T-shirt hem without knowing. He glanced to her hands for a sec then smiled in his mind.

    “Do you know where I am going?”

    “I know. Don't go to that blind date!” 

    “Blind date?”

    “Why you look confused? Wait, You don't have any blind date, right? Did that kid lie to me?!” She let go of her hands with madness. Sena turned around and about to run to grab a cab, but Seunghoon caught her arm first.

    “Wait!”

    Sena looked at him. She was angry since she had been fooled.

    “Who told you that?”

    “NamTaehyun. I gotta go find that kid.” Sena was trying to runaway, but he would not let her.

    “Wait! He was right though.” 

    “Huh?” She stopped and looked at him.

    “My friend asked me to go.” He told her as he slowly let her arm free.

    “So it's true.” 

    He nodded. Sean’s face went shocked.

    “Are you... Are you going?”

    “Do you want me to go?”

    “…" She looked down.

    “Do you want me to go?”

    “…"

    “Sena-ya…" He sighed since she still did not reply.

    "Then I’ll change the question. You don’t want me to go, do you?" He asked and took her hand.

    "HongSena…" He called her name again as she was still quiet and looked down. Sena lifted her head, so he could see her red face. He looked at her face and his heart was getting fast. Sena looked at him in the eye and finally let out a voice.

    “I don't want you to go. I said that. Will you not go?” 

    Sena lowered her head in despair. She felt that it was harder this time to say what she just said.

    “No…" 

    “Then I can't do anything. If you want to…" 

    She felt like her heart was slowly dying.

    “'Cos I'm not going in the first place.” 

    “Huh? What?” She looked up at him in an instance.

    “I've already refused them.” 

    “Why?”

    Seunghoon chuckled. Aish~ This girl… Telling me not to go, but when I said I’m not going then act like she wants me to go. He thought then replied back.

    “I've already got you.” 

    “…"

    “I don't have to go find any girls since I have you. I don't want someone else. Just you. I want you. Just you.” He slowly explained his heart. He emphasised the last sentence.

    “I know. You don’t have to repeat it so many times.”

    Seunghoon smirked when he saw her shy reaction.

    "If you know then you should have just made my wish come true now." He spoke with a cunning voice while he was moving closer to her, but she just stepped away.

    “Then where are you going? You said you are going somewhere.” She asked him, but she did not dare to look at him.

    “I'm going to watch a movie.” 

    “Movie? With who?” Sena turned to look at him with curiosity.

    “With myself.” 

    “Alone?”

    “Yeah. Nobody is free, so I'm going by myself.” 

    “Is that so?”

    “Why? Do you want to go with me?” He tilted his head.

    “I…"

    “Let's go! Go with me~ You are here anyway~” He held her shoulder and walked.

    "I’m glad that you ran to me because you thought I was going to other girl." He said while he was still looking straight.

    "You can take your time an think about us. I will wait 'till you think I’m the one. I won’t go anywhere. I can’t and now I know that you like me."

    "LeeSeunghoon! I’ve never said I like you." She tried to push his hand away, but it suddenly became heavy.

    "Your action just speaks for you. If you don’t like me why you came to my house in such a hurry."

    "Well…"

    "See? You’ve got no excuse. I’m not in a hurry. I can wait until you are ready. Sometimes action can speak for itself."

    Sena did not know what to say next and she just broke her own promise that she would not lie about her own feelings, but she just couldn't help it. When she got shy, it just happened.

    Seunghoon stopped walking out of a sudden. Sena turned to look at him and was about to ask why he stopped, but before she could ask, he leaned his face in until their foreheads touched.

    "I’m waiting… No matter what… I’m waiting for your answer. I’m waiting for your 'Yes'… Sena" He used his soft tone. It was as if he was whispering, so she was the only one who could hear that. Sena did not say anything. Her heart was jumping as if it was going to pop out.

    Seunghoon moved away and smiled at her. He ruffled her hair then he continued to walked. He was still holding her shoulder, but he just looked straight, so he did not know that she clutched her heart for a sec.

 

    Maybe it’s almost the time… My heart is shaking as if it was the alarm that goes off to tell me that I cannot hide this feelings anymore.

 

 

PS. I'm starting to busy with my exam again, so I might not be able to update much again.

THANKYOU

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

Love our Hiphop baby lion ♥

 

(I do want to touch his pretty hands too.)