Chapter 8

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

    As Seunghoon did not see any response from her, he leaned closer… he closed his eyes, ready to kiss… but the he felt pain in his stomach. HongSena kicked him so hard, he fell off the bed.

    “Ahhhh! HongSena!” He whined while he was trying to get up. 

    “My back hurts. My stomach hurts… HongSena! Do you have to kick me this hard!?” Seunghoon was sitting on the floor and held onto the bed as he was still in pain.

    All the romantic mood had gone.

    “Well… look at what you were trying to do! Serve you right!” Sean yelled at him. Her face turned red and her whole body felt hot. This was the first time that Sena had felt like this to Seunghoon.

    “You… Don’t you dare do this again!” Sean pointed at LeeSeunghoon and told him firmly.

    Seunghoon just shrugged. He did not want to promise ‘cos he might do it again.

    “You… Was is too hard? Are you really in pain?” Sena crawled slowly to the bed’s edge to check on Seunghoon.

    “Are you okay?” Sena asked again as Seunghoon alternated between touching his back and his stomach.

    “I’m sorry…” Sena started to feel real sorry.

    Seunghoon shook his head, but his face still showed how much he hurted.

    “Hoonie… I’m sorry…”

    “Then you gotta pay…” Seunghoon showed his cunning face.

    “Huh?” Sena went confused as Seunghoon suddenly changed from lion cub to a big lion. 

    Seunghoon threw himself on her, so they fell onto bed. Seunhoon started to tickle her.

    “Hoon! Stop…! HAHAHA Stop! I’ll die of laughter!”

    Seunghoon did not listen to Sena. 

    “You have to pay for what you did. I cannot hurt you, so you have to laugh ‘till your stomach hurt! yahhh~”

    “Hahaha Okay! Okay! I gave up! Stop~”

    “Are your stomach starting to get hurt?”

    “Yeah It is. It is. HAHAHA”

    “Then I’ll stop~” Seunghoon stopped tickling her, but he hugged her instead.

    “Yah Hoon. Let go.”

    “I won’t.”

    “Let go!” Sena was trying to get out of his arms. She wriggled in his arms.

    “You gotta choose either hug or tickle then.”

    “I choose neither!”

    “You can’t!” Seunghoon hugged her even tighter.

    Sena stopped wriggling since she got tired. Her eyes started to feel heavier and heavier.

    “HongSena? Do you give up?” Seunghoon asked, but no answer.

    He peeked at Sena’s face and found that she fell asleep already.

    “Aigoo~ You little careless girl. How dare you fell asleep in a man’s arms?”

    “Even it’s me. I am still a guy to you. A guy who loves you… I might turn into a bad lion again…” Seunghoon mumbled to himself. He slowly let go of Sena. He got off the bed. He stood still to watch her sleep. 

    “Seunghoon… You are not a fox… You are just a lion… a lion cub…” Sena was sleeptalking. He was just happy that in her sleep, she still thought of him.

    “What… Then you are a fox? Right… You are a fox who deceives men’s heart… Even a lion like me… cannot fight you.”

    “Lion’s heart is yours.” Seunghoon patted Sena’s head fondly.

    “Good Bam…” Seunghoon bended down to kiss Sena’s forehead.

    (*Bam = Night >> Good Bam = Good night)