chapter 9

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 9

 

 

    “Seunghoon-ah, Are you ready? We should get…” Sena walked into his room and she was surprised again by how he dressed.

    “Good timing! I still choosing what I will wear. Come here and help me.”

    LeeSeunghoon was wearing only purple boxer underwear.

    “I’m so y, aren’t I?” He did a y pose.

    “Pft. No.” She answered with dull face and crossed her arms.

    “You… heartless girl…” Seunghoon’s face went bored. He slapped his abs and said. “There’s good thing in front of you, but you don’t know.”

    “Don’t you think I’m just used to it by now? By the way, there is nothing much to see.” Sena shrugged.

    “Ouch! That’s hurt. Then I’ll be walking around wearing only boxers every time you visit from now on.”

    “Yahh! Have some shame!” Sena threw a pillow to Seunghoon. Right in the face.

    “That means you are not getting used to it.” Seunghoon winked and then he turned around to slapped his own bottom.

    “Yah! LeeSeunghoon! That’s was Ewwww. Such an unpleasant scene for my eyes!” Sena covered her eyes with her both hands.

    “Are you sure?”

    “I am!!” Sena yelled back then walked out quickly. She only heard his laugh.

    

    “Hoon-ah… Here. I think it suits you well.” Sena put a shirt over him. She was smiling as she thought it would look really good on him.

    LeeSeunghoon did not say anything. He just smiled because of Sena looked so happy. She was such a happy virus to him. Sena did not hear anything from him, so she looked up and saw smiley Seunghoon.

    “What?” 

    “Nothing… I’m just happy.” Seunghoon answered. He was still staring at her. It was Sena who had to avoid the gaze first.

    “Anyways, this will look really good on you.”

    “Then I’ll buy it, but I have something I want to ask you.”

    “What is it?” Sena turned to look at him again.

    After last time that Seunghoon was about to kiss her. She did not trust him like she used to before since now that she knew he could be dangerous at times.

    “Just do it. It is nothing weird. I promise.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “I am.”

 

    “Do you really want to do this?”

    “Yes, I do.”

    “Do you really wanna do this?”

    “Yes… I do…”

    “But we are not even a couple.”

    “We don’t have to be. Friends can do this too.”

    “They don’t.”

    “They can.”

    “But I don’t want to.”

    “I bought that shirt. You have to do what I ask you to.”

    “I did not tell you to buy it.”

    “But you told me it would look good on me.”

    “So? I did not order you to buy it.”

    “I really want to do this with you. Why can’t you do it with me?”

    “You told me it wouldn’t be weird.”

    “It’s not.”

    “It is!”

    “How can it be weird?”

    “Wearing couple t-shirts isn’t weird? Though we are friends?”

    “It’s not.” Seunghoon shook his head and insisted on his thoughts.

    “To me it is.” Sena rolled her eyes.

    “Please~ Just wear it with me. Just today. I’ve always wanted to wear it with you~” Seunghoon looked at Sena with puppy eyes and he was using his aegyo voice.

    Sena sighed. “Okay… I’ll wear it with you.”

    “Yayyy~ Go Go Go change~ Or do you want me to help with your change?”

    “Go.” Sena rolled her eyes and pointed to the men’s W.C.

    Seunghoon just laughed and went to the restroom to get change.

    Sena sighed then look at the t-shirt again. It was just a pink stripe t-shirt. It was cute, but thinking she had to wear it as a couple Ts with Seunghoon. It made her heart tickled. 

    From now on everybody will look at us as if we are a couple.

 

    “Wowww~ they do look good on us.” 

    They went out as they finished changing. Seunghoon walked to stand next to Sena in front of a mirror. 

    “Let’s take selcas!” Seunghoon spoke in satoori with his high pitch voice as he was so happy right now.

    “No, I don’t want to.” Sena was going to walk away when Seunghoon got out his phone, but Seunghoon was fast enough to catch her arm.

    “Why? We should take selca~” Seunghoon tried to catch Sena, but she did not stand still.

    “Yahhh Just stand still. We need to take some. Look at the camera!”

    “No!”

    Sena was trying to escape, so Seunghoon caught her waist and embraced her waist tightly.

    “Yahh Let go!”

    “No~”

    “Everybody is looking at us.”

    “Then take selcas with me.”

    “I don’t…” Before Sena could finish her sentence, she could hear others talking.

    - “Do you see that couple? They are so cute wearing couple Ts.”

    - “The boy is so cute trying to take selcas with his shy girlfriend~”

    - “They are so cute. I want one like him.”

    Seunghoon smiled playfully at Sena and said. “Just take photos with me. Everybody thinks we are lovers now.”

    “I told you they would think that!” Sena hit Seunghoon’s shoulder.

    “Ah!” He shouted in pain.]

    “You are quite aggressive.”

    “I will be more aggressive if you don’t let go of me.”

    “So you like it rough?” Seunghoon raised his eye brows.

    “Yah LeeSeunghoon!” Sena’s face was getting a bit redder.

    “Why? Is it true? Your face are red now.”

    “It’s not! And let go of me!” Sena hit Seunghoon again.

    “Ah! So you really like it rough huh?”

    “Seung…”

    “If you don’t take selca with me now, I’ll make a shot that you’ll never forget.”

    “… What shot?”

    “Kiss shot.” Seunghoon leaned his face closer to Sena and told her.

    “Yah!” Sena pushed Seunghoon’s face away, but he was trying to get closer again.

    “Yah What the hell did you do?” Sena suddenly moved her hand out after he kissed her palm.

    “Do it or not? Next time, it will not be your palm, but it will somewhere else.” Seunghoon whispered. He did not look at her eyes, but her lips.

    “All right! All right!” Sena gave up. 

    “Good girl~ Why didn’t you just take selcas with me at first~ Ahh right~ You like it rough~”

    “LeeSeunghoon!”

 

    Seunghoon was very satisfied as he got to take selcas with her, but Sena went sullen since then.

    “Sena-yaaa It’s just a couple and a couple selcas~ Why you gotta be mad?” Seunghoon hugged Sena’s shoulder, but she did not answer, not even budge.

    “And I did not do any surprised shots~” 

    “What’s surprised shot?” Suddenly Sena turned to ask him.

    “Now you talk?”

    “What’s surprised shot?”

    “kiss on the cheek.” Seunghoon did not just, but he leaned closer to kiss her for real.

    “Yahh~” Sena was surprised, so she moved away quickly, making him missed the target.

    “HAHA Why? You’re afraid I would do it for real? I won’t~”

    Even though he said that, if Sena did not move, he would kiss her for real.

    “Funny huh~” Sena pushed Seunghoon’s head lightly. A smile started to appear on her face.

    “I just want you to smile.” Seunghoon made gun signs with his both hands and pointed to her.

    “Yeahh and I did.”

    “You are not mad anymore?”

    “Yeahh~ You gotta go buy make up with me now.”

    “Yes ma’am~”

    

    “What do you think about this one?”

    “This one. This colour suits you more.”

    “Ahh~ HongSena LeeSeunghoon?”

    While Sena and Seunghoon were looking through cosmetics, a girl called their names. They turned to see and it was their sunbae.

    “Hera-sunbae Annyounghasaeyo.” Both of them bowed.

    “Annyoung Annyoung~” Hera waved her both hands.

    “Wait… Are you guys dating?” Hera asked as she looked closely at their Ts for the first time.

    Seunghoon chuckled a little. Sean glanced at him then she said. “We’re not dating. We are just wearing the same pattern. These are not couple Ts. These are Friendship Ts.”

    “Ahh Okay Okay.” Hera nodded her head like she believed in what Sena said. Hera looked at Seunghoon with ‘Try harder’ look. He did not say anything, but just smiled. Actually, People in the faculty knew that there must be something going on between them, but no one talked since looking from Sena’s action, she seemed like she did not want to talk about it.

    “Sunbae came here to shopping?” Sena asked.

    “Eung~ I’m here to buy stuffs for this Saturday.”

    “Ahh The University festival?”

    “Yeah…” 

    Hera’s phone rang. “Wait a minute. I gotta take this call.”

    “Hi… What?… For real? How’s your condition? Just a broken leg, right? Are you hurt anywhere else? It’s okay… Stop apologising… You are still alive, that’s good enough. I’ll find someone else. You should rest… Okay okay… Stop saying sorry. I’ll go visit you soon. Okay Okay. Bye~ See you.” Hera hung up her phone. Her face did not look very good.

    “Sunbae… What happened?” Seunghoon asked.

    “My friend was scraped by a car. Her leg is broken. She is one of the model in my fashion show.”

    “Ah… Then what will you do next? You have to find another model, right? Do you want us to help?” Seunghoon asked again.

    “Yeah… I need to find….” Hera stopped talking out of a sudden after she took a look at Sena.

    “Sena!” Hera called her name then rushed to grab her both arms.

    “Yes?!”

    “Be a model for me!”

    “What!”