Chapter 14

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

    Sena was still in shock for what just happened. Luckily, she could tell the story to the police uprightly. After they went to give testimony at the police station, Seunghoon asked whether Sena could go home and they said yes.

    When Seunghoon saw the red hand-print on Sena’s face, he was furious that he wanted to go to the hospital and gave some foot-print to the hand’s owner. However, Sena stopped him since she did not want this matter to get bigger.

    “Wait here. I’ll go buy some ice.” Seunghoon told Sena as he parked the car in front of convenient store.

    Though Sena was now relieved and more relaxed, the feeling in that moment was still in her heart. She could not shake it off immediately. She was really scared when she did not see Seunghoon. She was afraid that he could not make it in time, but when she saw his face, the fear that she held in was all shown.  Actually, she got more scared when she saw him… she was scared that she might not see him again… She feared that if something really did happen, what would she do. What would he think? But when he came to hug her, it made her feel more relieve and calm down.

    “I’m back.”

    “Use this, so your cheek would not swollen much.” Seunghoon gently put the ice pack against her cheek.

    “Thank you.” Sena said as she took the pack.

    “I’m driving you to the apartment then.”

    “Okay…”

 

    “Hoon, where are you going?” Sena held Seunghoon’s hand when he sent her to her bedroom and he was about to walk out of the room.

    “I’m going back to my place, so you can rest. You must be so tired today.”

    Sena slowly shook her head. “I am tired, but stay with me. Don’t go just yet.”

    Seunghoon thought for a moment then he nodded his head. “Okay… If you want me to.” He patted her head softly then he sat down next to her on the bed. Sena slowly laid her head on his shoulder.

    “I’m sorry.”

    “You don’t have to say sorry anymore. You’ve done your best.”

    “I’ve done my best, but it was not the best. I feel guilty, I feel bad…”

    “Hoon…”

    “I want to be there faster. I want to help you. If I could make it in time, this print would’t be…”

    Sena lifted her head from his shoulder quickly and used her hands to cup his face. “Hoonie, listen.”

    Seunghoon looked in her eyes as if he was bewitched by her gaze. He quietly answered. “Um.” and nodded his head softly.

    “Just seeing you came to me, I was happy. And I am okay now, so don’t feel guilty anymore. Stop making a long face like it is all your fault ‘cos it’s not. It is that stalker’s fault, not you. Moreover… seeing you like this, it’s making me feel worse.”

    When Sena stopped saying, Seunghoon’s lips started to curl up into a smile.

    “Are you… worried about me?”

    “Of course I do. You are worried about me too, aren’t you?”

    Sena was going to let her hands go, but he caught her hands and kept it around his face. He was using the killer stare.

    “That is because I like you.”

    “Enough… I need to use toilet! I need to pee.” Sena pulled her hands back and stood up then walked to bathroom.

    “If you are shy then say you are, don’t use this as an excuse to escape from me.” Seunghoon jokingly shouted after her.

    When Sena came back, she quickly got under blanket. “What? Are you not going to shower?” Seunghoon asked as he moved his body to sit on his heels next to the bed.

    “I don’t want to.”

    Seunghoon leaned closer then whispered. “Should I help you take a shower?”

    “You ert. Get out.” Sena pushed his face away and hid her face under the blanket, only her eyes could be seen.

    “Stop acting so cute.”

    “I am not.”

    Sena still felt a bit scared, but Seunghoon’s accompany made her forget scary things she just faced. It just could not be help not to laugh or smile when she was with him.

    “You are acting cute. You should stop being cuter or else I won’t be able to stand it.” 

    Sena chuckled. She reached out her hand to ruffle his hair. Seunghoon caught her hand and did not let go.

    “If you like me just say that you like me.”

    Sena did not answer nor pulled her hand back. She just changed the subject.

    “Today, you are indeed the prince on a white horse came to rescue me…” Sena spoke with tired tone.

    “Don’t say that… I feel sorry that I was late… I did not do anything… Ah… I’m sorry… I mean I’m sorry that I said it again although you told me not to.”

    Sena smiled softly.

    “Then… can a prince stay with a princess for now?”

    “Who is the princess?”

    “LeeSeunghoon…”

    “Just kidding~ Then… the princess must be with the prince, right?”

    Sena did not answer again, Seunghoon continued to speak. “Don’t say that princess doesn’t have to be with the prince.”

    “I haven’t said anything yet.”

    “Are you telling me that I’m not a prince? But you just said that I am.”

    “Hmmm… Then maybe your princess is not me…”

    “It must be you. If I were the prince, my princess has gotta be you. If you weren’t a princess then I will make you be. Only you can be my princess.”

    “Ah… You talk too much.”

    “I spoke the truth.”

    “I’m going to sleep.”

    “Do I have to give you a kiss tomorrow to wake you up?”

    “I’m not a sleeping beauty.”

    “You are a beauty though. Then who are you? Elsa? Is that why you are so cold to me?”

    Sena did not say anything more, she just let out a small smile while she was closing her eyes as she was so tired today.

    “Good-Bam”

    Seunghoon lifted Sena’s hand and kissed on the back of it gently. He did not let go of her hand. He watched her slept and eventually, he fell asleep too while he was holding her hand.

 

    Sena woke up in the morning, she was going to do a stretch, but one of her hand got stuck. She looked at her hand and it was held by Seunghoon. Sena looked at Seunghoon who was sleeping soundly then she smiled at him.

    Who is the one being so cute…

    “Ah…” Since when did I start to think like this. I think I should accept the fact that I…

    Sena tried to pull her hand out, but Seunghoon held her hand tightly. Sena sighed. He’s holding my hand so tight even in his sleep… Sena thought and gazed at him for sec. She could not help, but smiled. “I’ll go back to sleep then.”

    - 10.34 A.M. -

    “Ummm~” Sena slowly did a stretch. She was a little surprised that she could lift her both arms easily.

    Is he gone? Sena gently opened her eyes to see that the place where Seunghoon used to be was empty. She frowned then she turned herself and was even more surprised and almost fell off the bed because Seunghoon did not go anywhere. He just moved himself to the bed and managed to put himself under the blanket.     

    “This guy…” Sena mumbled. She stretched out her hand to ruffle Seunghoon’s head, but unexpectedly, Seunghoon pulled Sena into a tight hug while his eyes were still close.

    “Are you playing foul?” He whispered to her ear with sleepy voice.

    “LeeSeunghoon, When did you wake up? Did you wake up for a long time?” Sena was trying to push Seunghoon’s shoulder, but he also tried to hug her.

    “I woke up when you turned over. Actually, I really wanted to open my eyes to see your face, but I had to pretend to be sleeping.”

    “Pretended to be sleeping huh? Let me go now. I need to take a shower. I’m stinking.” Sena lightly hit His back.

    “You know that you are stinking?”

    “You are too.”

    “We are all stink, so we should go take a shower together.”

    “Yah LeeSeunghoon!” Sena pushed Seunghoon away real hard, the same time that Seunghoon let go of his hand. That made Sena fell of the bed.

    “Ahhh~!”

    “HongSena!” Seunghoon was also shocked. He crawled to see her immediately.

    “Are you hurt?”

    “I am! You moron!”

    Sena tried to sit up.

    “Heaven must be giving you a punishment because you kicked me last time.”

    “Karma huh? I’ll get you back, LeeSeunghoon…” Sena stood up. She pointed at Seunghoon then walked to the bathroom.

    

    Sena was showering while thinking about what just happened. She unconsciously smiled. Seeing each other in the morning is quite nice… Sena finished taking a shower then she dried herself and remembered the important thing.

    My clothes! I forgot to bring in my clothes!!! ! Is LeeSeunghoon still outside?

    “LeeSeunghoon!” Sena tried to call out his name. He did not answer.

    “Hoon! Hoonie!” She called him again.

    Guess he went out.

    Sena wrapped the towel around herself. She slowly opened the door and poked her head out to see the outside. Seunghoon was not there. She sighed in relief then walked to the wardrobe and started to choose what to wear.

    “Sena What do you wanna eat…?”

    “Yah!!”

    Seunghoon opened the door to ask her out of a sudden. Seunghoon stopped asking and his jaw dropped. His eyes went up and down as if he was scanning her. Sena was in shock. She hugged herself tightly.

    “Ah Lucky…”

    “Lucky the hell! Get out! How long are you going to stare!? Shut your eyes and get out!”

    “I haven’t seen it all yet.” Seunghoon raised his eyebrow in an irritated manner.

    “Get out!!”

    “Okay Okay Okay~ I’m out~ You meanie~” Seunghoon giggled then went out.

    I was so surprised! I was so shocked! I almost let the towel go! Sena thought and looked at herself to check if there was anything shown.

    Sena sighed. “Nothing was shown. Lucky I wrapped it very well.”

 

    Ahh… I can’t stop thinking about it. It seems like that scene stuck in my head… No No No (Shook head) I cannot be thinking this. I am not a psychopath. I am not… but I almost see… Ahhh… No No~

    Seunghoon sighed and thought he should stop thinking about it already before his mind became more muddle.

    HongSena… Was that Seduction level99? No… It was me who got lucky. What a good timing to open the door~ God bless me since the morning.

 

    “What if I were ?” Sena crossed her arms and frowned while she was sitting on the table.

    Seunghoon carried two plates with American breakfast and placed them on the table.

    “I would be so much more lucky.”

    “What lucky! And you should have left earlier, but you kept staring. You are the real stalker here. Oh my god. Have I always been with the stalker all along.”

    “Yahhhh Don’t say that. I’m not. My gaze just went by it own. I did not mean to. It was just an instinct.” Seunghoon made an excuse while he was going to get eating utensils. He sat across from her.

    “I am now damaged by your gaze.”

    “And I am responsible for that. I will be willingly to take response. Ahh~ Should I do something more, so you would be more damaged and you’d let me take a responsibility.”  

    “LeeSeunghoon!”

    “It’s a good idea though~ I should have come up with this earlier.”

    Sena picked the fork up and pointed to Seunghoon. She spoke with a deep voice. “Yah LeeSeunghoon! If you don’t stop talking, I will…”

    Seunghoon was not afraid at all.He leaned his back against the back rest comfortably. He cut her off sentence. “What? What will you do? Are you going to blush more? Don’t play coy. Yesterday you kissed me first.” He said and pointed his cheek. Since everything was true, Sena’s face turned redder.

    “Lee LeeSeunghoon!” Sena could not figure out what to say.

    “It was true~ Ahh~ I am right! If I don’t stop talking, you will blush more~” Seunghoon shook his head lightly while he was smiling brightly.

    “Just forget about that day.” Sena put the fork down. She had lost.

    “No, we can’t. We haven’t talked about it yet.”

    “I just wanted to tease you.”    

    “Really?”

    “If it’s real, then you are so mean to me. How could you hurt my feeling like that? My heart is fragile. Though I was over the moon.”

    “You talked too much. Are you done? Like I said, I just wanted to tease you and nothing more.”

    “You are… a real foxy girl.”

    “Just eat.”

    Seunghoon frowned like a displeased 5-year-old boy. 

    Seunghoon looked at his plate then he thought of something. He looked at Sena then said. “I didn’t bring the ketchup.”

    “Go get it then.” Sena placed her head on her palm waiting for Seunghoon to get it. Seunghoon stood up.

    “Can I get this one.” He leaned closer to her from across the table and pinched her cheek gently.

    Sena did not get what he meant. 

    “Ah I cannot.” He let go of his hand and covered his mouth in a dramatic way.

    “This is Sena’s cheek not ketchup. Ahhh~ I misunderstood your cheek as a ketchup since it is so red. Sorry~”

    “LeeSeunghoon!”

    The name owner laughed seeing her reaction. He went to get a real ketchup.

    Sena… Just wanted to tease my huh? I don’t buy it. I’m gonna make you admit that you have fallen for me!!

 

 


Thank you so much for waiting and I will have to say sorry 'cos I won't be able to update the story untill next month since I will be busy with my study and I'm having final exams coming up this month.

Please wait :)

Thank you so so much!