Chapter 12

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

 

Chapter 12

    

    - 9.30 P.M. -

    Sena was very nervous. The MC on the stage was taking about the upcoming fashion show. Sena was the fourth person from fifteen people and it made her felt more nervous.

    “Sena I know you can do it.” Sooyoung and Hera came to cheer her up.

    “Sena-ya fighting!”

    “Yes.” She nodded with more confident face.

    “Alright. So now is the time for our special show. Please enjoy.”

    After the MC finished her speech, the music was played while the first model started to walk.

    Sena breathed in deeply then followed the previous model.

 

    “Sena-noona~”

    “Yah SongMinho Don’t shout like that. It’s embarrassing.” Seunghoon covered Minho’s mouth since he yelled her name when she walked out.

    Sena smiled at them then turned back.

    “Wowwwww~ Daebak~ Seeing Sena-noona from here, she even looks more beautiful.” Seungyoon said.

    “Yeahh Hyung! Look at those guys.” Taehyun told his hyung to look at guys who could not stop looking at Sena.

    “Pft.” Seunghoon rolled his eyes.

    “Hyung. You need to be more careful.” Seungyoon told Seunghoon who was looking at those guys with piercing eyes.

    “Hoonie, you need to come up with some plans now.”

    Seunghoon sighed. Just like what they said. Sena was really pretty that Seunghoon was worried.

    “I am so fed up about you guys’ some relationship.” Taehyun turned to speak with Seunghoon.

    (Some = 썸 from 썸씽 = something = Not in a relationship but not just a friend. Kinda like flirtation.)

    “Some? Me and Sena?”

    “Yes. Do you still think that you guys are just friends?” Minho was the one who spoke.

    “Hyung, friends are not like this.” Seungyoon agreed.

    “From my point of view, I think it is not just friends.” Jinwoo added his comment.

    “Really~”

    “Look at him. Just saying you guys are some. it makes you so happy.” Minho chuckled at his hyung as he pointed at Smiley Hoon.

    Seunghoon did not say anything. He just shook his head in a cute manner.

    “Ah Hyung, Noona is walking out again.” Seungyoon looked at the stage.

    “Did you see the fourth girl? She is so pretty. I wonder what major she is in.”

    “Yeahh I’m gonna find her when she come down.”

    “Pretty like her, I will not forget.”

    “I hope she doesn’t have a boyfriend.”

    Seunghoon’s expression changed to a frown again because of others guys’ comment about Sena.

    HongSena! After the show, we need to talk!

 

    After the show, five of them went to see Sena at the back stage. They almost did not get in, but luckily ‘that girl’ happened to pass by, so she let them in.

    “Ohhh~ HYUNG~” Seungyoon teased Seunghoon.

    “Woww~ You are not bad~ That girl is quite cute.” Minho came to hug Seunghoon’s shoulder.

    “Did she flirt with you?” Jinwoo straightly asked.

    “She just asked me if I could be a model for her or not.” Seunghoon answered with a dull face.

    “What did you say?” Taehyun asked. Everyone was waiting for his answer.

    “I told her I can’t. I’m busy.” Seunghoon shrugged.

    “Hyung~ Nice~”

    “That was great. You just refused such a cute girl.”

    “I respect you, hyung.”

    “Woww~ You are so loyal~”

    While everyone was compliment Seunghoon, Taehyun just looked at him and smiled. Seunghoon belongs to our Sena-noona, that is a fact.

    “Sena Sena Sena~” Jinwoo waved at Sena.

    Sena was taking photos with the models and staffs. When she saw them, she excused herself and came to see them.

    “Hi~ How was the show?”

    “Very good, very pretty.”

    “Noona JJang!”

    Meanwhile, everybody was complimenting on how good and pretty Sena was. Seunghoon kept quiet.

    “Hey. How was the show?” Sena turned to look at Seunghoon.

    “It was… good. You are pretty. You worked hard.”

    Sena smiled then sighed. “Ahhh I was so worried. It was a shame that Chaeyeon cannot come.”

    “Chaeyeon-noona could not come? No wonder why I did not see her.” Minho nodded. Sena looked at Minho for a sec then she said. “Let’s take a photo~” 

    They took lots of selcas and they asked for others to take photos.

    “Noonaaaa~ Take selca with me too!” Taehyun did a small jump. He threw a little tantrum as Minho and Seungyoon were taking selcas with her. When Seungyoon was done with the selcas, Taehyun was going to take selcas too, but Jinwoo was faster. “Sena-ya, take with me first~”

    “Ahhhhhh HYUNG~” 

    They laughed looking at childish Maknae. Finally, Taehyun got to take selcas with Sena then they remembered that Seunghoon had not taken selcas with Sena yet.

    “Noona, Looks like hyung is mad about noona being too pretty today.” Taehyun whispered.

    “What?” Sena chuckled while she was looking at Seunghoon.

    “I am not joking. He is afraid that someone might steal you from him. He does not think that you guys are some.”

    “We are not. We are friends.”

    “Not you too… What friends. I know that you guys are not.”

    “Whatever.”

    “Then we are leaving. We will find something to eat. Hoonie-hyung, you should stay with noona. Then we’ll see each other after Sena-noona finish changing.” Taehyun told Sena and the hyungs.

    “Me?” Senghoon pointed at himself confusingly.

    “Yes, hyung.” Minho who picked up the situation so well answered Seunghoon.

    “See you later~”

    After everyone left, Sena went to held Seunghoon’s shoulder. “Let’s go for a walk.”

 

    They walked away from the stage area. They found a quiet place to sit and talk. While they were walking, many people were looking at Sena as they remembered her, but no one dared to come to talk to her when they saw Seunghoon’s gaze.

    “What’s wrong?”

    “Nothing.”

    “Okay… If there is nothing then let’s take selcas.”

    “I don’t want to.”

    “Why?”

    “You are too pretty.”

    Ahh… So this is really the matter?

    “LeeSeunghoon.”

    “I don’t want to. Just go change so we can go see the guys.”

    “No, Take selcas with me first.”

    Sena was getting mad that Seunghoon still would not take selcas with her.

    “Are you going to take selcas with me willing or you will do it by force?”

    “What are you going to do?”

    “Are you going to take selcas with me or do I have to take kiss shot first?”

    “That sounds interesting. Can I?” Seunghoon moved his face closer to Sena, but she did not answer. She just moved her face away.

    “You are silent… Does that mean yes?”

    “No.” Sena immediately turned to answer.

    Seunghoon let out a laughter since Sena was frowning.

    “What’s funny?”

    “Your face. Are you hesitant?”

    “I’m not.”

    “Alright, Alright. If you want to take selcas with me that much then I’ll do.”

    “Not that much.”

    “After your phone, my phone too.”

    “Okay, Look at the camera.”

    After taking selcas, they sat down on a bench. While Sena was checking the photos from both phones, Seunghoon who was staring at her suddenly said. 

    “You are already pretty. Why do you have to get prettier.” 

    “Why are you talking about this out of a sudden?”

    “And why do you have to dress this pretty? Who are you getting pretty for?”

    “It’s the fashion show. Just a work. It’s the concept.”

    Seunghoon did not speak anything more. He crossed his arms.

    “Why are you so sulky?”

    “I’m jealous! Can’t you see?”

    “Hoon…” Sena did not know what to answer back, as always when Seunghoon threw a straightforward speech for his feeling. Sean lost her voice.

    “I hate it when others guys look at you. I hate it more when they look at you with those kind of gaze. Only me can look at you like that.”

    “What kind of stare?” Sena did not know why she asked that. just move by its own.

    “The kind of I want to eat you up… I hate it!”

    Sena went silent. She just looked at sulky Seunghoon. She was stumbled over Seunghoon’s explanation.

    “And do you know what I hate more?”

    “What…”

    “When they look at you, they want to get to know you and I know that their intention won’t be good. I hate it.” Seunghoon crossed his arms while he pouted his face with knitted eye brows.

    Sena chuckled a little.

    “What are you laughing at? It’s not funny. I’m serious.” Seunghoon looked at Sena with blaming look. He then turned away since he saw Sena was trying to hold back laughter.

    Then Seunghoon could feel something soft against his cheek. Sena moved closer and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

    Seunghoon was stunned and stood still. He touched his cheek slightly. His gaze fixed on Sena’s face.

    “I…” Sena was also surprised at what she did.

    “HongSena…” Seunghoon could not say anything else, but her name.

    “I… I gotta go.” Sena turned around then walked away immediately.

    Seunghoon watched over Sena who was rushing away.

    “When did she develop such a skilful on running on high heels?” Seunghoon mumbled.

    He smiled brightly when he thought about what just happened.

    His heart was racing. He felt so inexperienced, just a kiss on a cheek… It made him felt like his soul was being pulled away to heaven.

 

    “Seunghoonie-hyung!”

    “Hey.” Seunghoon turned his head to the caller.

    After Sena left not long, Seunghoon sent a text to tell Jinwoo where he was at and waited here.

    When they saw Seunghoon’s face, they yelled at once.

    “Hyung!/Hoonie!”

    “What?” Seunghoon looked at everyone who seemed so excited.

    “Your face!”

    “Huh?”

    “Your cheek!”

    “What?”

    Seunghoon was about to rub his cheek, but Minho grabbed his wrist first.

    “What?”

    “Wait Wait. Let me take a photo first.” Taehyun got out his phone and took a photo.

    “Yahh Why did you take a photo?” Seunghoon tried to snatch his phone away from Taehyun, but he managed to move away.

    “Seunghoon-ah smile, just smile~” Jinwoo said as he also took out his phone.

    “Why?”

    “Just smile.”

    Seunghoon was still confused, but he smile anyway.

    “Hyung, I sent the photo to you. Just look quickly.” Taehyun told his hyung.

    “Why? What is up with you guys?”

    “Stop with the talk! Just look!”

    “Yah NamTaehyun”

    Seunghoon looked at Taehyun then he got out his phone.

    “Hyunggggg Look quickly~” Seungyoon told him. He was dying to see Seunghoon’s reaction.

    “I am opening the chat.” Seunghoon murmured as he looked at the chat room. His eyes widen as he saw the photo.

    “What the heck…”

    It was him with a red lipstick of lips shape on his cheek.

    “Tell us, hyung. Who is the owner of this mark?” Seungyoon asked.

    “This is…”

    “Don’t tell me…”

    “It’s Sena-noona?” Taehyun continued Jingo’s question.

    “Uh…” Seunghoon nodded.

    The four jaw dropped then they jumped up and down in joy.

    “Oh my god! Hyung!”

    “Seunghoon-ah~ Congrats!”

    “Finally!”

    “So… What now?”

    “You guys are officially dating right?”

    “No…”

    “What?”

    “After she did this… she walked away.”

    “Ahhhh! Hyung!”

    They were celebrating not so long, now they were getting mad at Seunghoon’s silly action.

    “What the heck. If she walked away then you should have followed her.”

    “Grab her arm and ask her like in the drama.”

    “What could I do? I was too shy. My brain just stopped working.”

    “LeeSeungHoon!!”

 

    Cute…

    That was what Sena thought before she kissed him. It was like her body was moving on it self again. When she saw her lipstick stain on his cheek it made her even more shocked.

    “I must have already fallen for him…” Sena murmured.

    She changed her dress and she was waiting for the bus to go back to her apartment.

    She did not know that there was someone who was following her since she was talking with Seunghoon…. 

 


Thank you for reading and subscribing :)

Please spread this story to the persons who also fall in love with our Baby HipHop lion Hoonie