Chapter 23

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

  

 

 

Chapter 23

    

    "Who’s here so early?" Sena who was brushing her teeth mumbled and scratched her head in a sleepy manner. However, after she looked through door peephole, she woke up in an instance.

    "LeeSeunghoon?" She murmured in a shocking tone. She rubbed her eye and looked again. "It’s really him. What is he doing here?"

    Knock Knock Knock

    "HongSena~ Did you wake up? It’s me~ Open the door~"

    Sena sighed then ran into the kitchen to clean . She came back to the door. Sena brushed her fringe then opened the door. LeeSeunghoon was waiting with a big smile.

    "Good Mornig~" Seunghoon moved closer and said cheerfully.

    "Why are you here?" Sena asked then walked into the room. Seunghoon followed her and closed the door.

    "I came here due to our promise." Seunghoon said comfortably as he gazed on Sena who was wearing yellow tank top and pink short. Sena could feel his gaze, so she hugged herself.

    "What promise?" She asked bashfully.

    "The promise that you said you would do anything I asked if you like the performance yesterday."

    "Ah… What will it be then?" Sena tried to hide her bashfulness, but Seunghoon could still notice. He smiled and walked towards her.

    "I came here, so you can grant my wish…"

    "Wh… What wish?" Sena could not hide that she was nervous anymore since Seunghoon looked very flirtatious.

    "You really can’t guess?" He said as he stepped closer, Sena was taken aback.

    "Tell me."

    Sena’s back was against the wall. She just came to know that she was walking backward to the direction he wanted her to. Seunghoon raised his both hands to push the wall around her.

    "Do you think you are a drama hero?" Sena looked at his arm and said in a muffin tone though deep inside she was shaking. Blood rushed to face.

    "I would be one if the heroine is you." Seunghoon winked and grinned. Sena did not say anything. She stared into his eyes. Seunghoon looked at her too then the cunning smile had formed on his lips. He lowered his head and leaned toward her making Sena closed her eyes.

    "Let’s go on a date." Seunghoon whispered and then he leaned back. He smiled sweetly at her.

    "Date?" Sena slowly opened her eyes. She was shy that she just closed her eyes as if she was waiting for something.

    "Aha~ Are you possibly waiting for something more? I can change my…" He leaned in again, but Sena pushed his shoulder.

    "No no no no. This is good."

    "So we are going on a date today. A date as a couple." He emphasized the word 'Couple' then he walked into her bedroom. "I’ll choose the outfits for you."

    Sena followed him in and see that he was really choosing clothes for her.

    "What kind?"

    "The kind that fits my outfit today." Seunghoon replied cheerfully.

    "Whatever~" She went to sat on the bed.

    Today LeeSeunghoon was wearing bright yellow t-shirt with gray shorts. He was wearing plain outfit, yet looked really nice. Sena looked at his legs and thought What a pretty pair of legs…

     (His legs are really pretty >.<)

    "Shall I choose your undergarment too?" Seunghoon turned to ask her with a sly smile.

    "No. Give me my clothes."

    "Here." Seunghoon handed her yellow t-shirt and gray shorts. She could feel that he was really happy.

    "Yah… Why do you look so happy just choosing an outfit for me?"

    Seunghoon shrugged then said. "Well, it’s like my dream comes true. I always wanted to choose an outfit for my girlfriend."

    "I am… I’m not your girlfriend." Sena disputed with a red face.

    "Almost."

    Sena turned around. "I’m going to take a shower."    

    "Want some help?"

    "No!"

    Seunghoon laughed then he thought of something.

    "Yah HongSena."     

    "What?" 

    "You forgot your undergarment… or do you actually want me to choose them for you?"

    Sena’s eyes widen then she pushed Seunghoon’s back.

    "Get out."

     Seunghoon let her pushed him out of the room. He just laughed.

    "Don’t come in again!"

    Sena pointed at his face and said with a tough voice. Seunghoon looked at the slamming door with an amusing expression. He walked to sit on the sofa and eventually fell asleep.

    

    Sena was done getting ready. She walked out of the room and saw Seunghoon slept on the sofa. She bended down and sat on her knees to look at him closer. She slowly looked at his feature, she looked at his hair, his eye brows, his shut eyes, nose, his slightly opened mouth (Luckily, There was nothing came out.) She stared at his lips and unconsciously mumbled. "So this is what it’s like…" The desire to feel someone you like…

    "Like what?"

    "Huh?" Sena startle and fell on her . 

    Seunghoon slowly opened his eyes.

    "Aren’t you sleeping?"

    "I am. I just woke up." He smiled. 

    "What were you going to do when you saw me sleeping?"

    "I wasn’t going to do anything."

    Seunghoon sat up and asked again.

    "Really? Wasn’t I look so alluring when I was sleeping?"

    "No, you weren’t. I was just checking if you were drooling over my sofa."

    "Ahhh~ Really~" He nodded, but did not look like he would buy it.

    "Yes! We should be get going now. Or  you want to stay in this room?"

    Sena pretended to be annoyed. He looked at her and lifted his corner lips, but then he was back to be innocent. He stood up and said.

    "If I stay in this room and can do whatever I want, I’ll be pleasure to stuck here." He walked toward her and stared into her eyes.

    "Forever…" He whispered and blew wind to her ear. It sounded so y and sent shiver to her spine. Sena pushed Seunghoon’s shoulder.

    "So this is your weakness." He touched her ear for a bit making her startled.

    "What do you mean?" She covered her ear.

    "Your ear is your weakness."    

    "Don’t you know right now your face is all red. So this is your sensitive spot." Seunghoon said and pitched her nose gently.

    She brushed his hand away. "Everybody is like this when someone blow their ears. Stop saying nonsense. Let’s go." She walked to the door.

    Seunghoon chuckled and followed her out.

 

    While they were waiting for the train, Sena startled as Seunghoon held her hand. He intertwined his fingers to hers. She turned to look at him, but did not pull out immediately.

    "No need to be tensed. Just relax~" He said as he looked to the front. He had been thinking whether he should hold her hand or not. Sena was about to pull her hand away, but he held her hand tighter then he turned to her.

    "Today’s Date is my reward for practicing hard. Please grant my wish." His face had turned red. Their eyes met and Seunghoon quickly turned his head to look in front.

    "Spontaneous, Okay?"

    "Spontaneous…" She nodded. They went silent until they heard others talking.

    "Wahh~ Look at those couple. Must be their first date."

    "Yeah~ they are shy just by holding hands."

    "I envy~"

    Sena looked at Seunghoon since he let out a chuckle.

    "What’s funny?"

    "Nothing~ I think you are cute."

    "Of course, I am."

    "Right~ Then I will bring a pretty girl like you to eat something nice~" He held her hand up and kissed her back hand.

    "Yah What are you doing? There are so many people here."    

    "So if there’s no one, I can do it, right?"

    "I… I did not mean it like that."

    "You outcried about many people before about kissing?"

    "I’m mad with both. What are you doing? There are so many people here." She repeated her sentence again.

    "Ahhhhhh~"

    Seunghoon nodded then the train came. "Let’s go in." Sena pulled his hand. There was only one seat left, so he let her sat.

    "Which station we get off?"

    "kkkk"

    "Ah, Your home’s station."    

    "You remember? Are you planning to go secretly?" He said jokingly and winked.

    Sena hit his leg lightly. They talked miscellaneously. Sena suddenly thought that they were like a real couple that she usually saw on street. Her heart started to beat faster. She used both hand to crush her left chest.

    "What happened?"

    "Nothing~"

    "Hmm… Ah~ We are almost there. Let’s go to stand near the door."

    "Okay."

    When she stood up the train moved again, so she staggered. Seunghoon held her in time.

    "Be careful."

    Sena nodded. She walked out of the train first. Seunghoon gazed followed her then he got off the train.                 

    They went to have breakfasts at the cute cafe. After that they went to Hongdae.

    "This suits you." Seunghoon said and put the baseball hat on her.

    "What its design?" She asked while adjusting the hat. She only knew that it was a pink hat.

    "This." He picked the pink hat up and wore it then he did the micro heart sign with his thumb and his point finger as it was the design of the hat.

 

 

    He winked at her. Sena looked at him for a sec then smiled and pushed his hat down.

    "Yah HongSena." 

    Sena giggled, but then he pushed her hat down too. "Yah LeeSeunghoon."

    It was Seunghoon’s turn to laugh, but he helped her adjusted the hat then he turned to the seller.

    "I’ll have these two hats."

    Seunghoon paid for those then he held her hand and went to another shop.

    "Hoonie Hoonie~ Look at this one."

    "Hoonie Hoonie~ try this on."

    "Hoonie Hoonie~ I wanna eat that."

    It changed from Seunghoon dragging Sena to Sena dragging him along. She seemed to be more natural. Now they look like a real couple on a date.

    "Hoonie~ Hoonie~" Sena called him to show him the fried shrimp that she wanted to eat. He looked at her and smiled without saying anything.

    "Hmm?"

    "Why are you smiling?"

    "Because you are acting like a kid who is excited to go out. I think you are cute."

    Sena looked at him for a bit then she turned to the fried shrimp seller.

    "Auntie, one bowl, please."    

    "First date?"

    "Eh? We…"

    "Yes, this is our first date." Seunghoon answered as he linked his arm with her.

    "It’s good to be young~" She smiled while handed the bowl to Sena after Seunghoon paid.

    "Thank you."

    "Thank you."

    "Hope you guys are happy."

    "Thank you." Seunghoon said and smiled. Sena did not say anything but sheepishly smiled.

    "Today, we are really like a couple. I’m so happy." Senghoon said out of the blue while Sena was eating the shrimp. She stopped eating and turned to look at him.

    "I like it a lot." He smiled brightly. Sena looked at him then she hid her shyness by handed him a fried shrimp that she half ate. He chuckled and ate it. 

    "By the way, you are really adorable." He said with his mouthful.

    Around 9 P.M. Seunghoon sent her back to her dorm. Before she went into her room, he held her wrist.

    "HongSena."

    "Hmm?" Sena turned around and raised her brows.

    "Today I had so much fun. Thank you."

    Sena was about to say something else, but Seunghoon moved closer and kissed her forehead gently.

    "I want you to think about this carefully… Are you happy? Do you like it that we can go on a date like this? Do you… want to change our status quo? So we can be like this everyday? Do you… like it? Do you like me? Our date today… Have I ever made your heart beat faster?"

    Sena looked him into the eyes.

    "If your answer is yes… Let me be your boyfriend… Let’s go out."


I really like him...♥♥

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡