Chapter 1

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 1

 

    I was waiting for someone in front of the University gate then there were two girls walked pass me and they were talking about a friend who I was waiting for. I just happened to hear them. Their conversation made me want to laugh.

    “Oh my god! Did you see that?” Girl #1

    “Yes! Seunghoon-seonbaenim is so cute. I love his smile.” Girl #2

    “His eye smile is the best. I wonder whether he has a girlfriend or not.” Girl #3

    Seunghoon? Cute? If they saw his magazine, they wouldn't say that. He is no way near the word cute ‘cos it sounds too innocent which he is not.

    I turned around to look at the boy of the topic. Lee Seunghoon, He was walking coolly, but when he saw me he jumped in joy then he ran to me.

    “What a silly.” I mumbled to myself.

    “HongSena!" He shouted my name making everyone turned to look at us.

    “Hey~ LeeSeunghoon. I heard those girls were talking about you when they walked passed me.” I told him as he was in front of me.

    “Really?" Seunghoon said as he twisted around his body to look at them.

    "Yeah. They were deceived by your look.”

    “What do you mean deceiving? Wait, are you telling me that I’m good looking?” Seunghoon squinted his eye. He used his elbow to poke me.

    I scoffed.

    “I took that as a compliment.”

    “Whatever~”

    “By The way, Minho is coming to have dinner with me. Do you wanna come?” He held my shoulder as we were walking.

    “Mino? Sure~ I’d love to join~ But just him? He came alone?”

    “Yeah. Taehyun and Seungyoon have some school stuffs. Jinwoo-hyung has an important project to do.”

    “Ahhh~”

    “Let’s go! After we’ve done eating, we should go to Karaoke~”

    “Okayyyy~ Let’s go!”

 

    After we finished eating and singing (I should put the word yelling instead of singing), Minho went back to his apartment. Me and Seunghoon went to my apartment. We didn’t stay together. He just accompanied me.

    “Haaaa~ I think my throat is getting hurt.” Seunghoon said as he rubbed his neck.

    “How can your throat not hurt? You and Minho were not singing, you were yelling. You guys were like mad men.” I looked at Seunghoon who was driving me home.

    “That was how you have fun~”

    “Rightttttt~ Seunghoon and Minho. Dumb and dumber~”

    “What? Are you saying I’m dumb?”

    “Are you not?”

    “Well, at least, I’m just dumb not dumber.”

    I chuckled at what he said. He was really a nice guy actually. He was really a good friend of mine. He was very likeable and fun to be with. He was very popular with friends, hoobae, and seonbae.

    “Seunghoon-ah, I’m gonna sleep. Just wake me up when we arrive.”

    “Ehhh~ Are you going to ditch me and let me drive alone?” Seunghoon glanced at me.

    “Drive safely~” I closed my eyes and my mind went off to dreamland. 

    ZZzzzZZzzzzzZzz

    

    Seunghoon hummed along the song. He glanced over at Sena and smiled.

    “When we arrive at your apartment, you will be very surprised for sure. I have prepared something special for you.” Seunghoon was saying to asleep Sena.

    Seunghoon was smiling. It was a nervous smile. He was very anxious at what he was going to do.

    He did not nervous about what he was going to do, but he was nervous about the impact of it.

 

    They were standing in front of Sena’s apartment’s door. Sena was staring at Seunghoon as he was staring at her silently. Sena decided to ask her him.

    “What? What do you want? Do you want to come in?” Sena turned around to press the password, but Seunghoon caught her wrist.

    “No No No No”

    “Then what do you want?” Sena turned to look at Seunghoon with suspicious look. She crossed her arms.

    Seunghoon took a deep breath and reached out his hand to play with her hair.

    “Sena-ya" Seunghoon said while he was playing with her hair. 

    “What?” Sena crossed her arms. She didn’t push away his hand. She just looked at him. Seunghoon smiled and continued to play with her hair. Then he shifted his gaze to look right into Sena’s eyes. 

    “I want to be your boyfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?”

    “... What?!”

 


Our BABY lion♥

Thank you for reading. Please subscribe to this story and support LeeSeunghoon.

See what will happen next.

Will Hoonie win Sena's heart?