Chapter 5

The Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was all hyped-up while having a conversation with Jessica and Sehun over a cup of coffee. Her eyes were particularly glued on the pianist which caused her cousin to be annoyed and step on her foot under the table. She shot the hyper Sooyoung a glare to remind her that the one she's prying at is the apple of her eyes.

"She's mine Soo," Yoona reminded when they hopped in to her car after waving goodbye to Jessica and her friend.

"I know. I just got all too excited to get to know Jessica. She's freaking hot Yoong! Damn! Maybe if she'll get rid of those long sleeves and jackets and wear revealing tight clothes she'll look smoking hot!"

"Shut up."

"Sorry. I'm just giving my opinion. Why? Don't tell me you're not fantasizing her."

"Shut your dirty thoughts will you?"

Yoona's voice screams trouble for Sooyoung if she'll continue talking about how y Jessica is. "Okay. I'm sorry." She buckled her seatbelt and Yoona started the engine. But along the way Sooyoung kept on mumbling about how physically attractive Jessica is and all Yoona could do was roll her eyes in annoyance.

Two days later when she had a day off, Yoona busied herself by checking her look in front of the mirror. 

"You look like you're going on a date Yoongie," the housekeeper, Mrs. Song, noted when she saw Yoona doing a final check of her look in front of a full length mirror. She had known Yoona since she was still a child.

"I'm still going to ask her. Hopefully she'll say yes. So how do I look ahjumma? Attractive enough?"

The housekeeper chuckled and patted Yoona's leather jacket. "You always look attractive even if you don't comb your hair. By the way, your dad is starting to notice that you're frequently sneaking out at night or that you often come home late. Where do you go in those times Yoongie?"

"Meeting her."

"You mean your new crush?"

"Yes."

"At night? Why? Is she a...stripper?" The housekeeper whispered the last word.

"What? No! She always do stargazing so we bond at the rooftop and talk about different things. She's not a bad person ahjumma. I swear."

"Okay. I believe you. But please be always careful when you're going out at night okay?"

"Yes. Bye ahjumma. See you later."

"Bye. Goodluck!"

Instead of her sports car, Yoona drove her Ducati motorcycle. She's going to invite Jessica for a joy ride and she is hoping that her angel visited the old building tonight. Lucky for her because Jessica did came wearing a skinny jeans, white tennis shoes, white v-neck shirt and...a leather jacket that matched the one Yoona was wearing.

"Wow...Telepathy?" Jessica jested.

"That means we're meant to be," Yoona mumbled.

"Pardon? What is it that you said?"

"A-Ah...n-nothing. I said you look gorgeous. Your style rocks." Yoona gave Jessica a two thumbs up that made her smile.

"You didn't bring your car?" she asked when she noticed the helmet on Yoona's hand.

"I preferred riding a motorbike tonight. Um, Sica?"

"Yes?"

"W-Would you like to go for a ride with me?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah. Right now. I brought an extra helmet."

"That sounds great!"

"So you're saying a yes?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter