Chapter 23

The Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after they reconciled, Yoona prepared a surprise dinner date for Jessica at the rooftop of their haven. White and red roses were neatly arranged on the railings and as a table centerpiece. A trail of candles inserted in a wire mesh and rice paper column added a romantic touch to the setting. The foods were specially prepared by Siwan and Tiffany who run a gourmet restaurant in Tokyo. And playing as a background music to grace their beautiful evening was a collection of Se Na/Jessica's romantic piano songs.

Jessica Jung loved her girlfriend's surprise. She kept on talking about it while they were enjoying their meal. Never did she run out of words to praise her girlfriend's efforts which made Yoona feel proud. "You never fail to amuse me, Miss Im. I might get used to it," Jessica said while they were swaying with the music. Her gentle orbs were sparkling with joy while staring at her lover.

"I don't mind pampering you with my sweetness because you deserve everything that I do, Sica. I will never grow tired of surprising you like this. I love you so much. Thank you for giving me a second chance to love you."

Jessica smiled and tiptoed to give her lover a kiss. "You deserve the chance that I gave you, Yoongie. I love you too...So much."

The two sealed their I love you's with a kiss. A kiss that became heated and lit up Yoona's desire. She asked if they could spend the rest of the night in that particular unit at the fourth floor. Jessica said okay so Yoona carried her in a bridal style. Jessica didn't struggle this time. She gave her all to Yoona which made their night even more perfect.

"I love you," Yoona uttered in a breathy voice while snuggling with Jessica. Their hearts were beating so fast because of their passionate exchange of love. Yet Yoona loves to hear that kind of sound because that beautiful heartbeat comprises the rhythm of Jessica's love for her. She can utter 'I love you' as much as she can because she truly does. She is madly in love with her pianist...her angel...her girlfriend.

When dusk came, Yoona drove Jessica to her father's mansion. They were busy chatting about various things while they're on their way up the stairs that they failed to notice the two figures waiting at the living room. "Good morning!" one of them greeted with a very manly voice.

The surprise couple turned their heads to where the voice was coming from. "Dad? Yul?" Jessica exclaimed. She's not expecting to see them this soon.

Mr. Jung smiled and outstretched his arms. "Hello, my child. Am I allowed to receive a welcome hug from my daughter this time?" Jessica ran to her father's arms and hugged him tightly. Yuri's smile was as wide as Mr. Jung while watching her husband receiving that seldom warm hug from his daughter. "I missed you Jess," he said.

"I missed you too, dad," Jessica replied. She gave the same kind of heartwarming hug to Yuri before the three group-hugged.

"So...you and Yoona are back together," Mr. Jung told his daughter while his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter