Chapter 36

The Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As planned and as promised by Yoona, she really did her duties in assisting Jessica. She makes sure that even an inch of her skin won't get exposed to sunlight. She buys her a drink, ensures that she doesn't miss a meal, wipes her sweat, drives her to her workplace and many more. And everytime Jessica's fans see them together, they squeal and scream their names. In their eyes, the couple looks adorable and they're glad that their favorite musician have someone who's always looking after her.

"Most of your fans told me that I'm so pretty," Yoona said to her girlfriend while they were at the gazebo of the Jungs residence. Jessica smiled because the doe-eyed girl sounds so proud of it. "Why are you smiling? You don't believe them?" Jessica shook her head, indicating a NO. "Why?"

"Because 'pretty' is not enough to describe you. You're more than just a pretty face in my eyes."

Yoona smiled. She can feel the rush of blood in her cheeks because of how sweet Jessica's compliment was. "Really huh? Can you describe me then?"

"I don't want to do it."

"Why not?"

"There's too many words in my mind which I can use to describe you. My throat will run dry if I'll say all of it."

"If you don't want to do it then..." Yoona scooted towards Jessica. She ran her fingers to her inner thigh while her eyes were looking at the pianist in a seductive manner. "How about giving me a kiss?" she continued to say.

"If you want a kiss, you should be brushing my lower lip and not my intimate area, Miss Im."

"Please? It's just a kiss."

"I shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Look behind you."

Just a meter away from them was Yuri who is glaring at the doe-eyed girl. "You still haven't touched your dinner yet you're already making a move to eat my daughter?" she said in her strict motherly tone. Jessica's plate is already empty while Yoona's food remained untouched because she's busy sweet-talking, staring and now...seducing Jessica.

"I...uh...it's because I need an appetizer, umma," Yoona explained. All Jessica could do was to chuckle at her girlfriend's lame excuse.

"There's too many appetizer inside the house. You could have just asked a servant to bring at least one serving for you. And from the way I see it, my daughter is not just an appetizer but a main course. Jessie, please go to your father's study. He's online. He wish to talk to you and see your face."

"Okay. Thanks Yul." Jessica gave her girlfriend a kiss on her cheek before she left the gazebo.

"Yul, it's been ten days since I stayed here," Yoona said in a pleading voice. And Yuri knows what she's begging for.

"Isn't it that you have a lot of things listed on your to do list? Why don't you focus on it instead of trying to eat my daughter everyday?"

"But it's part of my list. How can I cross it out when you're not letting me do it?"

Yuri raised a brow and extended her right arm. "Give it to me. I want to check your list." Yoona didn't hesitate to give it to her. Some of the things she listed already have a check mark like watching a movie in a public theater, walking hand in hand in the streets of Gangnam, eating street foods on their date, playing in the arcade and many more. What's funny though is that in every five things she wants to do with Jessica, Yoona listed Make love. "Seriously? In one month you want to scissor my daughter thirty times?"

"I'm a normal human being with raging hormones." Yoona wanted to explain further but she cowered when she heard Yuri's growl. "It's...It's the wrong list. The real one is in my room," the frightened Im reasoned out.

"How could this be a wrong list when this is the exact paper you always bring with you?"

The two indulged in a stare off battle but Yoona gave up. It's no use to throw lame excuses to a person who knows her so well. "Yul, it's been more than ten days. I can't abstain that long."

"Abstinence doesn't kill." Yuri returned the list to Yoona and then left the girl with frustrated hormones. Her wail of defeat made Yuri laugh when she got inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter