Chapter 22

The Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Supposedly, the next chapter I'm going to write will explain about the Soosica tag. But because of the requests for Jealous Sica, I wrote this instead as a continuation of the moment in the previous chapter.

 

 

Jessica remained struggling under Yoona's trap. She never responded to her kiss nor did she get by Yoona's sloppy kisses and sensual touch to her now bare body. Since it ain't fun doing it without eliciting a good response, Yoona stopped what she's doing and just lied next to Jessica with her arms wrapped around the girl's slim waist. "You're unbelievable, Sica," she whined. "I did all my might to seduce you yet you never gave in to me. It was like I'm making love with a log."

Jessica's shoulders shuddered when she laughed at Yoona's sulky expression. She palmed her face and gave her a peck. "I already told you I'm not in the mood. So it's not my fault if you were unsuccessful in . Let's just sleep shall we? You still need to wake up early to fix the buttons of my blouse."

The buttons of Jessica's blouse flew in any direction after Yoona ripped it open a while ago. Shame crept on Yoona's nerves when she remembered what she did. She turned to the opposite side to hide her face that turned red out of embarrassment. Jessica giggled at such cute gesture. She crawled on top of Yoona and removed her hand that is covering her blushing face.

"Aw! My baby Yoongie is ashamed. How cute!" Jessica said before she leaned down to give her girlfriend a loving kiss. "Are you going to give me a ride home tomorrow?" she asked while lying on top of her lover who is brushing her brown locks and is admiring her gentle orbs.

"Do you really have to go home tomorrow? Can't you just stay here for another night?"

"What will I do during daytime other than sleep and wait for you to be home?"

"You can compose a new song. We have an upright piano downstairs."

"Can't I just go with you at Shinhwa? I want to see how my girlfriend is doing as a manager."

"That sounds great. Let's do that then."

"But hey, of course I need to go home first before going to the hotel. Remember...I don't have spare clothes."

"You can use mine."

"Including your underwear?"

"Why not?"

"Yuck!"

"Yuck? Hey! My garments are all germ-free, Miss Jung."

"But my s are bigger than yours. How can your bra manage to accommodate that huh?" Yoona bursted into laughter after Jessica said that nonchalantly. It was the pianist's turn to be embarrassed so she kept on hitting Yoona's arm hard enough to make her wince.

"You're so scary when you're embarrassed," Yoona remarked after tossing her lover to the other side of the bed. "But you're even scarier when you're angry. I still remember how scary you were when we broke up. I never thought I'd seen you like that."

"But I already apologized for that."

"Yes. And your apology was accepted. But can you apologize too for torturing me tonight?"

"No. You asked for it."

"Please? Do your apology by kissing me." Yoona pouted her lips and waited for Jessica to kiss her.

"You're being naughty again."

"Please? Just a kiss before we sleep."

"Just a kiss alright?"

"Yes. Just a kiss."

"Okay."

Yoona closed her eyes when she felt Jessica's lips connecting with hers. They continued to savor the taste of their mouths until drowsiness paid it's regular visit. With arms wrapped around their bare bodies covered with a thick blanket, the two drifted off to dreamland. In the morning, Jessica was awakened by sloppy kisses trailing up from her belly button. "Don't you think it's too early for you to seduce me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter