Chapter 21

The Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was reluctant to step out of Yoona's car when they arrived at the Im's residence. The taller girl tried sweet-talking, baby-talking and whatever kind of aegyo that crossed her mind yet the grumpy angel's remained glued on the passenger's seat. Jessica didn't even dare to unfasten her seatbelt so Yoona did it for her instead after opening the door for her gorgeous passenger. "Let's get inside, Sica," Yoona said with one arm stretched, again inviting Jessica to step out of the car. "It's sleeping time, babe," she added with a wink.

"No!" Jessica replied with a glare. "Sleep has another meaning on your mind so I'm definitely not getting off this car, Yoona. I need you to bring me home RIGHT NOW."

It's gonna take forever for Yoona to convince her girlfriend to hop off the car. Therefore, still feeling as strong as a man, Yoona lifted Jessica again. The latter kept on screaming and hitting Yoona's back which caused an alarm to the servants especially to the Im's favorite ahjumma. "It's alright, ahjumma. My girlfriend is just drunk," she answered when Mrs. Song asked what's going on. She gave her a wink that made the housekeeper smile and worry-free.

"Our lady looks so happy," the butler noted after Yoona went upstairs with her struggling girlfriend.

"I agree. It only means they're back to what they used to be," the housekeeper replied before going back to the kitchen to resume her duty.

"Welcome to my room! This is your first time here, baby," Yoona proudly announced after placing Jessica on her comfy bed. "Now...where shall we begin?" she asked. She her lips while staring at Jessica's pinkish pair of flesh.

"This is kidnapping, Im Yoona," Jessica huffed.

"Oh yeah? Then this is the most romantic kind of kidnapping," the coltish doe-eyed girl said. She started stripping herself while dancing ily to give Jessica a show. Jessica didn't look amused though and she just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Once done tugging her shirt and pants, Yoona crawled on top of Jessica. The way she stared at the girl beneath her is already stripping her off her clothes. "I don't remember giving you my consent, Im Yoona," Jessica reminded, stressing the word 'consent'.

"There's no need for that babe," Yoona replied before leaning down. Jessica turned her head to the side so Yoona's lips landed on her ear instead. "Hmm. Much better," Yoona whispered seductively before she began Jessica's earlobe while her right hand was pressed on the dominated girl's slim waist. She kept on toying the soft flesh with her teeth and pink muscle which further irritated Jessica.

"Stop eating my ear, Yoona!" the pianist complained while trying to push Yoona off her. The stubborn girl didn't listen to her. Rather, she bit Jessica's earlobe which earned her a second dose of her dolphin-like scream. Unfortunately when Jessica let out that ear-piercing sound, Mr. Im has just arrived and was on his way to his room. He swiftly opened the door of his daughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter