Chapter 31

The Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nervousness is what's eating Yoona's nerves when the cameras started rolling and the hosts have welcomed Sehun on stage. When he was asked, Sehun described how he met Se Na and how great she is for being able to compose a lot of songs at a young age. Unknown to the audience that's composed mostly of Se Na's fans is that seated at the front row is the woman Sehun is currently talking about.

"So it's said that you wrote a new song for her to sing. Is this true Mr. Oh?" one of the hosts asked.

"Yes it is. She'll be gracing everyone again with her voice in her next album. Actually in this song I used one of the recent piano songs she composed. I incorporated selected lines of a poem written by our friend. And boom. It was a success. The lyrics went well with the melody."

"Will we be able to hear the full song tonight or at least a part of it?"

"Yes. But it's not Se Na who's going to sing it. Not yet. Rather, I asked our friend to do it."

"Is that friend here?"

"Yes she is. Her name is Im Yoona, a hotelier's daughter. And like I said earlier, she's the one who wrote the poem I used as the lyrics for this new single."

Arthur Jung, Jessica and Sooyoung gasped when Yoona appeared on the stage and stood beside the grand piano with a microphone in her hand. But instead of worrying about what will happen next, Arthur Jung gladly anticipated on what Yoona will do to prove to him that she deserves his granddaughter.

"Hello everyone," Yoona greeted politely. "My name is Im Yoona. Me and Sehun-shi helped in arranging the lyrics for the song which we entitled 'It's You'. This is a song that I dedicate to my girlfriend Se Na."

The audience and the hosts mouth fell agape at such sudden revelation. "So you are Se Na's lover, Miss Im?" one of the hosts asked.

"Yes, I am. We've been dating for a few months now. I want her to release this song as part of her next album because this song is the message of my love for her." After Yoona explained to the hosts, she then diverted her attention back to the audience. "Se Na, I love you so much. And I won't stop loving you no matter what or who will come our way. You're watching me right now so please listen to this song. It's the message of my heart for you."

Sehun sat at the piano stool while another guy sat near him holding a guitar. And after the short intro was played, Yoona started singing soulfully. The lyrics, the melody and the way Yoona sang all managed to touch everyone's heart including that of the man she needs to impress in order for her to have Jessica back in her arms.

(A/N: The song is "It's You" by Westlife. Hopefully my song choice was right hahaha!)

There's a laugh in my eyes

There's a waltz in my walk

And it's been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew what it is that's new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter