Chapter 11

The Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the guitar is what became Yoona's alarm clock in the morning. She woke up finding Jessica seated at the edge of her bed humming along an unfamiliar melody she produces by strumming the guitar. After stretching her limbs, Yoona scooted behind Jessica and s her arms around the girl's waist. "Good morning," she breathed against her angel's ear.

Jessica tilted her head to the side and greeted her lover with a sweet morning kiss. "Good morning," she replied.

"What is it that you're playing? I don't think I've heard that song before."

"It's a new song. I'm not yet done with the arrangement so it's gonna take a while before I can include this in my album."

"It sounds great. In fact, your songs are always great. Do you know that dad loves your songs? He's an avid listener of your piano music that were mixed well with the beat of the drums. He likes it a lot just like how I like you."

Jessica laughed cutely and pecked on Yoona's lips. "You're being cheesy again Miss Im. Let's go downstairs. Miss Park is almost done preparing our breakfast."

Jessica placed her guitar on top of her pillows and tried to stand but failed to do so since Yoona tightened her embrace. "Let's stay like this for a while. I won't be seeing you for more than eight hours so I wanna hug you like this as much as I can."

"Okay."

After a moment of silence Yoona started placing kisses on Jessica's neck. "I love you," she whispered in between those kisses she peppered on Jessica's skin.

"You're seducing me again Yoongie."

"I wanna kiss you. All of you. Can I?"

Jessica glanced at the clock on her nightstand. It's seven o'clock. Yoona still got time. She sighed before she turned around and sat on her lover's lap. "Just a kiss okay?" Jessica gulped before continuing what she wanted to say. "No...no intrusion involved. Is that alright?"

Yoona shook her head before she tugged their clothes. She laid Jessica on her bed and started trailing kisses from her lips down to her neck. It was nostalgic. It made her remember her first night with Yuri. But it's quite different with Jessica. She didn't give in to her on the day she accepted Yoona as her girlfriend. She didn't give in to her the second time she tried. And now she let her but with boundaries set. And this trait made Yoona love her more.

"I love you," Yoona uttered in a breathy voice. Their bodies were pressed under the blanket to make their warmth collide. Yoona admitted she didn't feel lustful while trailing kisses on Jessica's skin. Rather, what played on Yoona's mind while she was doing it were her respect and love for the woman who brightened her life.

"I love you too, Yoona. So much."

 ---

An hour after breakfast, Yoona took a shower and left the Jung's place wearing Jessica's clothes. She went directly to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter