Yoona and the lie

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Hi guys ! Happy Lunar New Year ! :))))))

I know my story is kind of sad and You huys want a happy ending. I think some of you guys is boring because of my story huh ? I know, I'm a very boring person. Was was notice something change and it made me a little bit kind of sad. I will try my best to not let you guys down. Thanks for stay with me from the chapter 1 - 6 and gave me comment. I write this story just because I want to share my thought not anything beside. So thanks for stay with me and hope you guys will stay with me to the end of the story. And the second sorry is some chapter later on will be very sad but everything will be fine. This is new year I don't want you guys to be sad when reading my story so don't be sad :((. Just think in this way AFTER THE RAIN, THERE IS A COLORFULL RAINBOW AT THE EDGE OF THE FARAWAY SKY :)))

Now let enjoy the story :)


*Back to present*

 

Yoona POV:

 

It’s been 3 day since the night that we discussing about Sica unnie. Me, Yuri, and Hyoyeon unnie became Krystal’s stalker. Everyday, we come around to asked her manager about F(x) schedule. Krystal seemed like very busy in this week.

 

Today is Friday, like usual, wake up and doing my routine. But today seems like different from many day before. I can feel the energy was fully in my body. I feel happy, that is weird but I shrugged it off. Sudden, I was greet by a mesages of my….

 

“ Morning Yoongie “

 

“ Morning oppa “

 

Yup my best friend and my boyfriend Seunggi oppa. We have dating for almost 3 years before Sica unnie disappeared. He also knew about this so every time I was stressed out or sad, oppa always beside me to comforting.

 

“Sorry Yoongie, today I’m very busy for schedule so I can texting for you. Don’t mad at me huh ! “ he apologized

 

“ That is okay oppa, don’t feel bad about it. We still have a lot of another time “ I comforted him

 

“ Thanks for always understand me. Okay, I got to go so goodbye ! If you have any problem feel free to text. It won’t bother me much as you keep it to yourself huh ! “ he always caring like that and I thankful him very much.

 

“ Got it !!!! “ I using my aegyo reply. Both of us laugh and said good day to each other.

 

Today I don’t have any schedule much so I was bore to sit there in the practice room with Hyoyeon unnie. As I watch the new trainee, I was remember my best memories. I really miss the old day with all unnie and my dearest maknae. I smile a bitter but deep inside is a sad smile ever.


Like usual, after those trainee left for break or vocal practice. Hyoyeon unnie and me always find something to drink. As we are in the way to the vending machine, the person that we’ve stalking every day passing us but she seemed like didn’t saw us.

 

The two of us froze at our spot as we saw she carry a big white bag. I know where she got that white bag. The logo of the Min’s bakery, this is Sica unnie favorite bakery. I didn’t know how to react but after a second, we snapped out from the thought. Hyoyeon unnie whispering to me

 

“ Hurry, go behind her if don’t we can miss a great opportunity “ Hyoyeon unnie push me

 

“ I will but…. “ I was cut off by her

 

“ No but. You know I got to go now. Remember this is a great chance to know where did Jess hid. We can miss it. “ unnie is rights

 

“ All of our hope depend on you Yoong ahh….hwaiting “

 

Yes all of unnie hope now depend on me. I need to find out where did Sica unnie hid. I want to meet her badly. I want to say sorry to her and tell her how suffered we were when she disappear. Quickly, I hopped in my car and started to stalking behind Krystal.

 

Krystal seems like not notice my presence yet. I need to be careful as much as I can. I can make all of my unnie down again. I have promise that I will do whatever to make them smile and Sica unnie, too.

 

Krystal POV:

 

The schedule of this week seems like crazy. I don’t have anytime to rest. I have to go overseas this afternoon Saturday. So I decided to visit my unnie to wish me good luck. I want to spend my time to unnie as much as possible.

 

Now I’m on my way to home. I have bought her a box of cupcake that unnie likes.

 

***Story View***

 

At SM building:

 

After Yoona left, Hyoyeon called everyone to inform the news. But only Yuri can comes. The girl rushes to where Hyoyeon at as she have run all of her mind to here. Yuri breathing heavily as she still managed to ask what happened.

 

Hyoyeon told Yuri what was she know. Unfortunately, they didn’t have time to called Yoona to ask where is the girl. They very busy with their own schedule. Sunny was busy at her own studio. Sooyoung has a lot of meeting in business. TaeTiSeo now at Japan, till afternoon they would reach the Incheon Airport.

 

Even though they are busy with their own work but still they have the same thinking. They pray for Yoona successful find out where is Jessica.

 

At TaeTiSeo side:

“ Tae look what I’ve received from Hyoyeon “ Tiffany exciting when she saw the message

 

“ What’s make you happy like that Fanny ? “ Taeyeon and SeoHyun walk to the exciting girl

 

“ What is that unnie ? “ Seohyun asked

 

“ Look what we received “ Tiffany shows her phone to the two dumbfound girls.

 

From Hyoyeon :

 

You know what, Yoong now on her way to where Sica live. Happy right, me too :)). I can’t wait to the news from Yoong. I know she will lets us down. I just inform you this news because we just met Krystal almost 20 minutes ago. I don’t wanna call where she is because we might disturb her. I know that you guys will reach Incheon Airport this afternoon so we will meet each other at you dorm. See you

 

Ah don’t let Taeyeon be hyper and becomes weir in front of a lot of camera. Keep her from doing anything crazy. I believed in you and Seohyun. :V BYE

 

To Tiff

 

“ What does she mean by keep me from crazy action ? “ Taeyeon still didn’t know what Hyoyeon mean

 

But she didn’t care that much. Only thing in her mind now is complete the work and comes back to Korea as soon as possible. From whatever, Taeyeon smile unconsciously. Tiff and Seo look at her like a crazy patient. But the two also happy that finally they can meet her. Jung Jessica

 

“ Stop smiling like a dork Tae “ Tiffany was creep out because of Taeyeon action

 

“ Tiff unnie is rights. Please stop smiling unnie. “ Seo baby also joined

 

“ Now I know what Hyoyeon unnie mean “ SeoHyun shakes her head

 

“ It’s too late to realize baby Seo “ Tiffany take a deep breath but smile with her killer eyes smile

 

They having a best mood ever. Smiling, joking, laughing….. It’s not because the show is funny, it’s about they will able to meet a certain person that they waited for 2 years. Everything in the show went smoothly as their manager was surprised by their action.

 

“ Did something wrong huh ? “ He managed to asked if they are okay

 

“ Nah… nothing happen. We just feeling good ” Tiffany replied adding her eyes smile

“ Yeah Fanny is right. Don’t worry too much oppa “ Taeyeon add as make their manger more surprised because since when Taeyeon got back her smile that she lost 2 years ago.

 

“ You seem like very happy huh ? What news Taeyeon ? “ the manager curious asked

 

“ Nothing ! “ She smile and walk with other members

 

“ Did she just smile to me ???? “ the manager thought

 

Back to Yoona POV:

 

I have been following Krystal for almost 50 minutes but I still not know where did she goes. The way seems like very quiet and not a lot of car driving around here. I remember that Sica unnie really like the quiet place.

 

“ She hate city “ I talk to myself as I chuckled a bit.

 

55 minutes passed but still no sign of a house or something like hotel. The only thing I can see is mountains, a lot of hill ? Sudden I have a bad feeling for what I saw for almost 1 hours. As I snapped back from a deep thought. I was shocked at what I saw “ Ocean “. Where the hell is that.

 

I also remember Sica unnie really like beach and ocean so. Wait a minute !

 

What’s that mean ? Mountains, hill, and…...ocean ? The bad feeling now increasing.

 

“ No Yoong, stop thinking about those stupid idea. “ I scolded myself   

 

“ But why…..this is a bad feeling. Why so sudden ? “

 

“ I don’t know “

 

As I still scolding myself Krystal car stop in front of me. I almost in trouble as I timely stop my car. Did she notice me follow her. Yeah it’s possible because there are only our car in this long road. I open the door and walk to Krystal car.

 

“ Krystal, open the door please “ I begging her

 

“....” The door still close

 

“ I know where are you going. Go out and have a talk with me “ I knocked the door of her car

 

The door open as I saw a stiff and pale girl looking at me with a shock face. No word just looking at each other.

 

“ W - Why a-are you….h - here ? “ She sutter

 

“ I go to find Sica unnie “ I replied as she stared at me

 

“ Go home now and don’t follow me “ she shout

 

“ I find you unnie not you. So why should I go home “ I strongly replied

 

“ Did I told you that…..that my unnie was….” I cut her off

 

“ NO, you liar. I know that she still alive. And now tell me where she is “ I don’t want to hear what she said next. It’s hurt, hurt a lot.

 

“ The only thing and the truth I can tell you that... “ She paused for a moment

 

“No..No..No..No..No please don’t said that please….” inside me screaming for help as my leg may ran out of energy for any second pass.

 

“ Jung Jessica is dead “ she said like whisper but still can be heard  by me

 

“ Now go home. Everything was end “ she her tears started to come out

 

“ Please tell me where she is. Just tell me….. I’ve wait for this moment almost 2 years. “ I crying hard as I knee down to begging her

 

“ You know how hurt is that…. please tell me where she is. I….want to meet her...please Krystal ahh...please tell me that she still alive….please ” I cried my heart out but all I get is

 

“ She is dead “ she said as she hops in her car and drive away

 

“ I will never give up until….unitl I saw her or…...or her grave “ I scream

 

When I hopelessly knee down to the hard ground. I saw a car coming toward me and ……….

 

“ Everything was happened is just a dream….a dream rights….please someone tell me !!! “

 

Taeyeon POV

 

At TaeTiSeo dorm: 8:45 pm.

Everyone now gather at my dorm as they very worried, no deadly worry. They all breathing heavily like mine. I don’t know but I feel something wrong. I mean a bad feeling passing my mind. But now is not the time for it so I shrugged it off.

 

“ Where is Yoong ? “ Sooyoung impatien asked

 

“ I have called her a lot of times but still not get the answer. “ Hyoyeon replied

 

“ Where is that kid goes ? “ Yuri also can’t sit in one place

 

About me ! I seem calm outside but deadly worry inside. In a minutes later I will able to see her. My Sooyeon ! But how many I hope as how many minutes passed but no sign of Yoong

 

“ Did she and Sica go on dinner a forget about us “ Sunny started to joke but fail

 

“ Are you okay Tae ? “ Fanny asked me

 

“ Um..I just a little bit worry “ I smile as I replied to her

 

“ It’s late, why did Yoong doesn’t show up. Did something happened ? “ Sooyoung curious asked as she received all of our stare.

 

“ Sorry this kid is hungry “ Yuri apologize as she and Hyoyeon covered Sooyoung mouth

 

10 minutes pass

20

30…….

…..

……

1 hour passed but still no sign of Yoong as we ready to called her again but someone knock my door.  

 

“ YOONA “ as everyone running all their mind to the door ready to open it

 

Yoona POV:

 

I hopelessly knocked the door. I can’t think of anything now. My mind now is blank as I remind what happened just know. I can’t believed myself…..

 

The door open as everyone look at me with all their hope and wishes but…..Sorry unnies. I don’t want to let you guys down but…..but what should I do now……

 

“ Yoong what happened “

“ Did you met Sica yet “

 

“ What did she said “

 

“ Where did she lived “

 

“ Why she not coming with you ? “

 

All the question like a narrow stabbing my small heart. The pulled me to inside as every motion show in their face clearly. I look at Taeyeon unnie. What should I explain to her. If…..I tell her….what will she react

 

“ Yoona unnie are you okay ? “ Seohyun asked me as all the concerns show clearly in her face

 

“ …. “

 

“ Why your eyes so red and puffy  ? “

 

“ Did you cried Yoongie ? “

 

“ Unnies listen to me first and if you want to blame me or hit me. Do whatever you want “ I sadly confess

 

“ What happened did Si……” I cut her off

 

“ Sica unnie…….was *sob*.....dea….. “ Tae unnie cut me off

 

“ NO, NO, NO, DON’T SAID THAT YOONG….PLEASE…..” she crying hard as Fany unnie hug her tightly

 

“ Yoong what happened ? “ Yuri unnie tear threaten to come out

 

“ Sica unnie...was dead “ I hug my head down and not dare to look at them

 

Me and other member now looking directly at Tae unnie. I know how hurt and down she is but I can’t do anything for her. I let my unnies down and sad. My guilty now filled all of my mind.

 

“ NO, please tell me that she still alive and she is just mad at us….please “ Taeyeon unnie whispered the last part as she fall down to the hard. Lucky that Fany unnie catched her in time.

 

“ What did you said ? “ Sunny unnie asked as her voice was shaking hard

 

I scared to spill out any word because I don’t to hurt my unnies. While everyone look at me with disbelieve expression.

 

“ PLEASE REPEAT YOUR WORD IM YOONA ” Yuri unnie shout at me

 

I was on my limit and I was shout back but after that I regret what I have said. “ What I have done to all of my precious unnie “ I scolded my inner hardly. All the words that come out from my mouth are like the knife stabbing their heart hardly. Me either.

 

 

“ SICA UNNIE WAS DEAD BECAUSE OF…… of us “

 

Soooooooooo sorry for the sad chapter in the Lunar New Year

" Everything will be fine after all :) "