A Good News ? Worries, Angries, Tears, and Fears

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

I'm back with the new chapter. I guess some of you was pissed off with me because I'm not let Yoona reveal the truth to all SoShi member yet :V . I know you guys waited for it tooo long. Um after this chapter the truth will be revealing. Sorry :(((( I will update the next chapter as soon as possible for you guys. Now let's go back to present !!!!!

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and comment :))) Hope you guys enjoy the new update.


 

***BACK TO PRESENT***


 

Krystal POV:

 

“ Soojung wakes up...wake up “ I heard a small sound calling me from behind.

 

I still feel little dizzy but managed to open my eyes to see who was called me.

 

“ Darre - ah no...Han Min Jun  what are you doing here ? “ I asked as I sat up on the chair beside unnie bed.

 

“ Yah...why are you always call me with my Korean name ? I don’t like it but...by the way you was awake now go to eat something “ Darren said as he crosses his arms to his chest.

 

“ Because I like to or you want me called you Mr.ert huh ! “ I stand up as we look at each other

 

“ Okay...whatever it’s up to you. But you sleepyhead...now go grab something to eat ! “ he commands

 

I still confuse why I need to eat now...I mean I just come here in this morning and because of tired so I was fell to sleep. I look at out side as my eyes went wide. The sky turned dark. I look back at Darren.

 

“ You sleepyhead...you know you were fell as sleep for almost a day huh ! Now is 11 p.m. I was made some dishes for you in the kitchen. Go and eat something “ I saw the concern in his eyes.

 

“ What...I slept that long ! I’m to tired I think “ I said as I take a look at my sister still unconscious lying on the bed.

 

“ I know that you got a nightmare and look Soojung...you should take care of yourself. You are lucky that even you also have the same disease as Sooyeon noona but you are on the save zone. So be careful...and Sooyeon noona also need you. We need to be healthy to wait for her “

 

I know that….Jessi said I’m lucky than her because even I have the same blood disease as her but just only unnie get worse. But she also said that she was very happy and never blame me because she was protecting me from that terrible disease.

 

I need to take care of myself more because if one day unnie wakes up she will be sad when I’m like this. I don’t want to make she sad.

 

“ Sorry unnie...I’ll take a good care of myself until you wake up “ I said to her as I was dragged by that person again.

 

“ Stop filming drama huh ! Now Here eat...you look terrible tired “ Darren offered me food.

 

“ Thanks “

 

“ Your welcome. Ah Soojung ! “ I look at his face. Darren was smiling ear to ear.

 

“ What’s wrong with that face Han Min Jun ? “ I need to hide my happy every time when I see his dimple smile.

 

“ I have kind of good news for you. But I not sure...it just...let’s just hope huh ! “ I became nervous and curious the same time.

 

“ What news ? “ I look at him.

 

“ We were found out the way to...keep Sooyeon noona...survive “

 

All I know that now our face was inches away from each other as I hit the table and lean forward. Did...did I heard something wrong. Did he just that they have found out the way to save my sister.

 

“ WHAT ! TELL ME NOW ! ” I can’t hold myself anymore as I very...ah no...extremely happy.

 

“ Soojung...calm down...I just said that we not sure 100% about it yet but just let’s hope it will success. “ I can see a little bit of hesitation inside his eyes.

 

“ You are a coward don’t you ! “ I smile as I sit down on my chair and start eating again.

 

“ What ? What do you mean ? “ Darren was shocked

 

“ Who said that if there is...even though it just a tiny percent of change...don’t give up because if we don’t try we will never know. Now look at you...seemed like very afraid “ I said as I smile a genius one.

 

“ Oh...um…” He still looks very worried but I shrugged it off.

 

I was very happy because finally...2 years of waiting...we were found out the way to save my sister. I need to be healthy to wait for Jessi. I need to tell her this good news. She will very happy.  

 

After I finish my dinner as Darren told me that he will do the dishwasher so I let him do. He said that I look tired and I need to rest. That person...I never win him when we talk about the serious stuff. He was smart and a good adviser so I never get mad too long at him.

 

Darren POV:

 

2 years had past and everything was going well. We just found out the way to save Sooyeon noona. First I was very happy because my team and my time were paid back. But when I look back at the information about the treatment. A half of my happiness has dropped down.

 

This is too dangerous to using this way to save noona. I read the file again and again but found nothing to decrease the dangerous. Should I tell them or not. I don’t want to let them down. They were waited for 2 years. A long amount of times in human life.

 

I should tell Soojung first to see her reaction. She still easy to comfort than other. But I need to be more careful to not split any bad out.

 

Today, I was free so I came to Jung house to visit Sooyeon noona. Mom, Mr and Mrs Jung were on their field trip oversea. Mom and I were very hard to convince them to go oversea. They need to distress themselves. They look very tired, skinner, and pale. The need few days to relax. We were succeeded after 1 week. All the Jung are rockyhead.

 

When I enter the house. I quickly run to Sooyeon unnie room to tell her the news. I the door open I saw Soojung was fell as sleep beside her sister bed. She looks tired so I don’t want to wake her up. I decided to buy something to eat.

 

After done cooking, I called Soojung. She looks like she has a bad dream. I heard she mumble something but I don’t know what is she saying so I just shrugged it off. I woke her up and led her to the kitchen. I was fighting with my thought for a while and agree to tell her about the news.  

 

“ I have kind of good news for you. But I not sure...it just...let’s just hope huh ! “ I hope I will not let her down.

 

“ What news ? “ she looked at me.

 

“ We was found out the way to...keep Sooyeon noona...survive “ I was very afraid of the news.  

 

“ WHAT ! TELL ME NOW ! ” Soojung was shocked at first and lean forward to ask me again.

 

“ Soojung...calm down...I just said that we not sure 100% about it yet but just let’s hope it will success. “ I was very afraid of that treatment. It not 100% success but I can’t tell her about that.

 

“ You are a coward don’t you ! “ yeah...I truly am because of your Jung family. So I became like this.

 

“ What ? What do you mean ? “ I asked as I put on the poker face.

 

“ Who said that if there is...even though it just a tiny percent of change...don’t give up because if we don’t try we will never know. Now look at you...seemed like very afraid “ she looked very calm. It’s because there only me who know about that. She only knows the good side of the treatment.

 

“ Oh...um…” Sorry Soojung I can’t not tell you now. I was afraid.

 

Since the time I got to know you guys I became more scared and afraid of everything. There is only the same question I keep on asking myself when I do something for your family.

 

Did my decision be wrong or right?

 

Do I need to tell them or not ?

 

Will I be able to keep my own promises ?

 

Will it let them down ?

 

I need time to think. Yeah...I will tell them soon when I was ready for it. Now I need to find more information about that treatment. Hope that there’s will be some good news for it.

 

After I done the washing dish. I walk slowly to Sooyeon room. The door half open. Haisss...this girl when she got excited, she always forgets everything around. Suddenly, I heard the sobbing sound inside the room. I tried to not be caught to listen to what Soojung is saying.

 

“ Unnie...I will see you soon...till it comes...when you finally heal. Let’s go outside to swim. It’s have been 2 years since we move to here besides a beautiful beach. But I never have a chance to play under the water. Because of you...I was waited for you to wake up and share the happiness with me unnie. Please wake up fast. Don’t let me wait too long “

 

This girl always makes everyone cry because of her words. I smile a little.

 

“ Hwaiting Han Min Jun...you can do it ! You need to make them happy. I will do anything to see their bestest smile again. No matter how hard it is...I will able to make it work ! “ I thought to myself.

 

Dad when you still alive I was mad at you because you never visit me once. But after I grow up mom told me all, it’s because you also have this kind of disease so you were passed away. I was still a child at that time. But now I will protect them as mom protect you before. I will never give up even though it hard. No matter the price is...I will protect them. Min Jun will make it work.

 

Story View

 

At TaeTiSeo Dorm:

 

“ Taeyeon ah...you should eat something. “ Tiffany knocked Taeyeon door many time to give the latter food but failed.

 

“ Fany I told you...I not hungry now...I want to be alone !! “ The older shouted from her bedroom.

 

“ Yes...I will leave you alone but you need to eat something first. Come out now ! “ Tiffany shouted back.

 

“ Tae “ Tiffany calling her friend again but no sound could be heard.

 

“ Tae “ Tiffany sign as she gave up.

 

“ Fine...I will force you to eat later! “ Tiffany brought the tray back to the kitchen.

 

At Taeyeon side. The older girl was very depressing. She want to be alone and sleep. She tired of asking, wishing, hoping, answering….Everything she was tired. Taeyeon plug in her earphone and listen to some random music. She doesn’t want to argue with Tiffany so just stay silent is the best option in Taeyeon mind.

 

A tear slowly forming from the corner of the olde eyes. Taeyeon starting to crying and sobbing hard. She buried her face in the white pillow now was wetted because of her tears.

 

“ Why….why ??? “ Taeyeon mumbling while crying.

 

“ Why you take her away from me. I know that I wrong...it’s my fault but….please don’t take her away from me please….”

 

“ You said you never leave me...but how about now ? You promised me...I’m still keeping my promise that I will wait for you no matter what...but why you did not do the same thing as mine “

 

“ 2 years….2 years had passed and I...I’ve waited for you 2 years like a stupid idiot. Everyday my hope loosen a bit but I still believed in fate. I believed in it because someday you will return to me...fate will gives you back to me…”

 

“ But what’s now...everything became useless...everything now is trash….2 years of waiting, hoping, wishing…..all destroying….”

 

“ I miss you….Sooyeon ahhh”

 

“ I can’t protect you...I’m sorry...so sorry “

 

The sound of a sad song can be heard through the earphone. A sad and ballad types are always Taeyeon favorites all the time.

 

( Here is the link to download the song: https://soundcloud.com/thanh-nguyen-72672648/thorn-c )

( If you guys want to watch live video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT_-ryuqzcw )

 

Even without you

The sky is bright and so are the people.

The world doesn't know of my breakup.

And sadly enough, it still the same.

 

“ I’m wearing the mask to hide the depressing inside. Everyone don’t know about us our heartbreakin’ “

 

I wish the time wouldn't take you.

I guess this just me that couldn't let go.

The memories dug deep like a thorn.

They hurt but I don't realize that they do.

 

“ Why god takes you away from me ? Those memories dug deep like a thorn. It’s hurt..hurt a lot “

 

Memories of you, of our love in the past

Are the thorns that dig into my chest.

Leave, please just leave.

I tell them that but the pain never ends.

Memories of you, of our love in the past

Are the thorns that dig into my chest.

Leave, please just leave.

I tell them that but the pain never ends.

 

( Those memories like a knife, it cutting every part of my body. Please leave me alone...I begged them but they seem like ignored me. These pain now eating my heart alive...they are now deep down in my heart. “

 

The me that loved you dearly,

The me that was deeply scarred,

and the me that missing you like crazy,

Please let me go.

It can't be seen. It's hiding inside me.

It can't be seen. It's hiding inside me.

And it hurts the more I try to forget.

Leave, please just leave.

 

As the song continue to sing...The older girl keeping crying, sobbing, and mumbling until the exhausted brought her to sleep. She feels like hell...those pain keep hurting and hurting her again. Even though she tried to erase it but she can’t get rid of it.

 

I tell them that but the pain never ends.

I tell them that but the pain never ends.

 

Story View Continue


TaeTiSeo dorm became quiet as always. There is no more the sound of people talking, joking, playing, laughing, running around the room. There is no more the sound of 2 people fighting for their food. There no more sound of the TV channel when all SoShi members gather together to watch. There is no more sound of shouting or screaming at each other. There is no more sound of complaint about the hard work and the tiredness.

 

Everything had died 2 years ago. Everything was covered with sadness and the silence inside the dorm. The warmth seemed like also disappear and was replaced by the coldness.

 

There is a person who was standing at the center of the living room. She signs as she looking around the room. The silence eats her up. She thought to herself that something that she missed a lot.

 

Her unnie and their childish act always make she crazy but now she was realized how precious it was to her. She misses everything...a drop of tear unconscious dropped down to the hard ground as she turn and looks at the picture on the wall. Why everything has to come this way….why.

 

The sound of someone open the door can be heard. The younger girl turns her gaze toward the door. Her eyes still hold on the tears. The 4 people enter the dorm and saw their make is crying. They rushed to her as they hugged the crying girl.

 

“ Seohyun...what’s wrong ? “ Sunny asked.

 

“ Why are you crying ? Does something happen ? “ Sooyoung asked.

 

“ No...I just feel...lonely “ the younger answer as she broke the hugged.

 

“ Why you..unnie are here ? “ She curious asked.

 

“ Fany texted me and said that Taeyeon skipped meal almost 2 days. She tried to convince her but failed so she texted me. “ Yuri explain as the 5 of them heard the door open revealed Tiffany with a sad face.

 

“ Hello, girls “ Tiffany greeting them with the sadness eyes.

 

“ Did you talk to Taeyeon yet ? “ Hyoyeon asked.

 

“ No...I called her but she didn’t open the door for me. It’s been 5 hours since I called her out for lunch. “ Tiffany sign.

 

“ What now is already 6 p.m...but she still doesn’t eat anything yet !!! “ Sooyoung shouted

 

“ Yeah “

 

“ Unnie looked very depressing and sadness was shown clearly in her eyes. “ Seohyun added.

 

“ What will she get if she tortured herself like that. Did she think she will payback her fault huh ? “ Yuri angry said.

 

“ Yuri calm down ! “ Hyoyeon holds Yuri wrist.

 

“ How can I calm down...when my best friend is torture herself like that. I can’t stand anymore. “ Yuri stand up as she ready to gives many punches to Taeyeon.

 

“ Yuri ah...Taeyeon was depressed...I think we can’t do tha…..” Tiffany was cut off by Yuri.

 

“ Does she think...she is the only one got hurt huh ! It’s not only her...we all hurt the same “ Yuri shouted as she can’t hold herself any longer.

 

“ But..she is very hurt and ….” Tiffany again was cut off by Yuri

 

“ You….always Taeyeon like this...Taeyeon like that...is it the best for her or it just make she hurt more ? “ Yuri hissed.

 

Tiffany was speechless. The girl doesn’t know what to said...she was wrong, completely wrong. She was overprotective her bestfriend. Now she was realized that Yuri was right..she need to do something right for her bestfriend sake.

 

While Tiffany still in her deep thought. Yuri was walked to Taeyeon room and started to knock.

 

“ Yah...Kim Taeyeon get the hell out of your room now ! “ Yuri blood boiling.

 

“....” No sound can be heard.

 

“ I said open the door...don’t you hear me Taeyeon ! “ Yuri failed again.

 

“ Tae open the door…I’m Sunny “ Sunny tried but also failed.

 

The knocked and shouting outside for the nth time but still got no react from their leader kid. They became all dead worry. They all know that if they keep annoy Taeyeon...the older will angry and shout at them but this time the latter didn’t answered them.

 

“ Is there something bad happened inside “ Sooyoung said as she received all the glare from 6 girls.

 

“ Did she tried to hurt herself “ now is Hyoyeon turn.

 

“ YAH YOU TWO STOP SHARING YOUR STUPID THOUGHT AND PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ! ” HellFany was pissed off.

 

Poor the two. They looked down as they don’t want to have eyes contact with the HellFany. If they have eyes contact and if looking can kill people. They must be burn in a fire soon. The anger Yuri was shocked and her anger now disappear. How dare to argue with Tiffany Hwang when she pissed off.

 

“ Move, “ Tiffany said coolly in English as she motion everyone to move aside.

 

Everyone looked at Tiffany as they notice a hammer was on HellFany hand. They all scared and move aside not dare to stop her. Tiffany used the hammer and breaks the door of Taeyeon room.

 

***DUMPPPPP*****

 

A loud sound can be heard and it make everyone jump a little bit in shock. Taeyeon also awake by that terrible sound. The older girl slowly sits up as her earphone still plugging on her ear. She look at everyone with and tired yet confuse eyes.

 

Taeyeon looks at the 7 girls with worry face in front of her. And the other 7 girls also look at their leader with a worried face.

 

“ The hell Fany...why did you break my door “ Taeyeon looked at the hammer on Tiffany's hand then to her door.

 

“ WE CALLED YOU FOR GOD KNOW HOW MANY TIME BUT YOU DIDN’T ANSWERED US. WE WERE DEAD WORRY YOU KNOW “ Yuri shouted.

 

“ DON’T YOU SEE I WAS LISTEN TO MUSIC ON MY EARPHONE HUH ! “ Taeyeon shouted back

 

“ Who the are you dare to shout at me….you don’t have any right to shout at other people “ Yuri grabbed Taeyeon collar.

 

“ Let go of my...and get out of my room “ Taeyeon shouted

 

Now Yuri truly mad and her blood is boiling inside. The pull Taeyeon up by the older collar.

 

“ You hurt ? We all know that...it not only you got hurt huh ! Everyone have it and don’t act like you are the only one “ Yuri looked straight into Taeyeon eyes.

 

The other 6 girls ran to the two as they separate two of them. They don’t want the two to fight with each other.

 

“ Yuri stop it “ Sooyoung and Hyoyeon pull Yuri back

 

“ Tae are you okay “ Tiffany worries.

 

“ So you said why I gonna do now...she has died and...and “ Taeyeon started to cry again

 

“ She died but...did you ever think if she saw you like this...will she happy “ Yuri also started to tear up.

 

“ You think that she will be happy if you torture yourself like this….do you want to see her cry because of you stupid idiot act huh ? “ Yuri soften her voice.

 

“ You are my ing best friend...I can’t stand to see you like this. It’s hurt a lot...so how Sica feel when you like this ? “

 

Everyone started to cry their heart out. Taeyeon is sobbing hard.

 

“ If you torture your ing body like this...is she will come back to us…how can go without any sadness when you are like this….Kim Taeyeon  “ Yuri was fell on the floor with tear keep falling down.

 

The sound of the door was crack open. It got all the girls attention. The 3 shadows slowly approach them.