Selfish? No matter it takes... I want to be with you

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Hi guys :))

Sorry for not updating for long and this chapter kind of short. I'm too busy for HW and practice so.... :(((( Sorry 

One more flashback to go then we will back to present : )

Thanks for upvote and subscribe Hope you guys enjoy the new chap even though it short :(((


***Continue Chapter***

 

Jessica POV

 

I woke up In the middle of that nightmare again.  my eyes still closed  but my mind was awake. The image of Taeyeon always appears in that nightmare. Suddenly I heard  someone  is talking beside me.   I decide  to close my eyes and listen. The familiar voice.

 

All my memories of you

You're by my side

Don't let me go

 

“ I remember how we became friend, hang out, and fight with each other. All the memories of you carved deep into my heart. What if I didn’t let you go...what if I said sorry to you...Will you let me go ? “


 

My heart  beating  fast by that familiar voice. My eyes still tightly closed as that person continue to sing.

 

Can I travel back in time?

Hold you here in my arms

Just a chance to be with you

For one last time


 

“ Can I travel back in time? If yes, let me hold on you into my arms. I don’t want to let you go again. Will you give us a chance, just a chance for me to be with you again ? For the last time but……….

 

I was asking my mind a lot of answers and got no replied except the words “selfish”. I want to be with her, badly, but time is not let it be. She still has time and bright future, how about me ? I was trapped with that stupid disease.

 

I don’t have a lot of time. I don’t want to hurt both of us again. How can I come back to her and then, later on, I have to disappear, the image of her when she know that I was no longer alive in this world.

 

I want to hug her….talk to her...want her to embrace me...I can’t...I can’t….Why everything has to be this way. But why it’s hurt so much, my heart hurt so much when she crying and when she panic.

 

What Should I do now? I….I don’t know. I also want to turn back the time to where we still happy together. I don’t want to die and I don’t want to leave her. But I was scared, very scared when I start to close my eyes. I afraid that I will never get a chance to open my eyes again.

 

Countless the day passing and wake up with a same as always question “ Did I still alive ? “. It was scared me. My future seemed like was came to the end and everything filled up with darkness. I don’t want her to becomes like me.

 

“ Can I travel back in time? If yes, let me hold on you into my arms. I don’t want to let you go again. Will you give us a chance, just a chance for me to be with you again ? For the last time but I will make it last forever. I promise I will never let you go again. Even though you hiding somewhere I will find you no matter what. I will spend the rest of my life to find out where you are and keep not to run again…..”

 

That sweet talker never loses her skill, though. I was chuckle at how sweet her words is. Can I believe in fate? Can I make this last chance to be last forever? Suddenly the words that Dr.Han told me voiced out from somewhere.

 

“  Look at the bigger picture and do what you think that when you look back…. You will never regret what you have chose. We can’t predict about tomorrow and future but future are made by every choice you make. “

 

What choice will make me to not regret when I look back. Which one will be the best option? Would my future maybe change? As Dr.Han said that the technology and science will get higher in the future. It might help me get rid of this disease still alive in my body.

 

I can’t bear with the pain when she try to kill herself. I need to protect her...protect her with all I have. My time and life...I will use to be with her and make she smile as much as I can. I want she to smile when I no longer in this world. Then...I will pray for her when I was gone to somewhere far from here...I will always look after her no matter where she was and where I was.

 

Yeah, you are right Jung Sooyeon….you will tell in the right time and everything will be fine. Everything will get to be solve, just believe in it. Sometimes miracle will happen right ? I wish for that to be happen...please help me and let her be by my side.

 

I need her...only her...Kim Taeyeon. I will never regret what I chose today. Will I ? But no matter it takes.I want to be with her forever...I will do whatever to make it works. As I courage myself and speak.

 

“ Ewwww….you sweet talker...can you please stop talking and let me sleep huh? “ I teasing her because I don’t want the atmosphere filling with sad.

 

“ W - WHA....are ….y -you awake ? “ she was sutter.

 

…..

…..

…..

 

Finally, I chose for my own future a road where hope and courage take place. Yeah...you can’t predict what will happen in the far away future hold….but it’s YOU..the person who will choose your own future. I want my last chance to live fills up with happiness...Yes I’m selfish really selfish...but just once more chance...one more.

 

I want to protect all the people around me….I want to apologize for what I have done. I want to feel that feeling and the warmth that I have lost. I will keep all those till my last breath. I wasn’t able to say the 3 words to the people I love….to mom,dad, and my dearest sister Soojung. All my members always beside me when I started to make my dream come true...The name I will never forget was stayed with me half of my life. I was very lucky and confident to tell everyone in this world that “  So Nyeo Si Dae, Jung Jessica is me “. And the person who I love a lot...Kim Taeyeon  


“ If there is a chance...I will try it even though it will never come true. Because if you never try, you never know where it would brings you to. About me...even though it was selfish but I want to feel it until my last breath. No matter it will take...just to be with the person I love...nothing can drag me down “

 

From the greatest Psychologist