Let's wake the sleepyhead up !

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Story View:

 

The door slowly opens as it reveals a pale girl with many machines placed around her. The dark room filled with the little cold but warm by the air condition. The unique smell of hospital combinate with the smell of strawberry.

 

The girls slowly approach their sister...their best friend...the person they have waited for 2 years. She is here...laying lifelessly...emotionless...eyes closed....pale face. The only sound can be heard is the sound of the heart monitors….every line show in the screen...every heartbeat...up….down.

 

“ I’m sorry “ the small sound like whisper come from the person who was kneeling down beside the bed.

 

Every drop of tear rhyming with the sound of heartbeat come from the machine. A most heartbreaking moment ever….Krystal walks to the girls as she tried to hug some of them.

 

“ She is laying there for almost 2 years….she never left this room even a step. Every day these machine keeping her alive...she was fell as sleep for almost 2 years. Even I tried a thousand time to wake her up but nothing can be seen and heard. “ Krystal paused for a while as the younger girl wiped her tears away.

 

“ She didn’t want to do the treatment and replaced it by staying by you unnies side until she can’t walk anymore. 2 years...the amount of time she was given to live like a normal person. Who can talk, run, walk, smile,....She spent the rest of her life to do all the thing she likes with the person who she loves the most. She used painkiller to make those unbearable pain go away...but they never leave her for a day. She accept to yell in pain and curled herself in bed almost every night to make the pain lessen when it come to daytime. “ Krystal remember all of the miserable memories she spent with her sister.

 

The sound of crying and sobbing can be heard. Taeyeon holds the girl hand as she intertwined their hands together. The older girl tears drop down to Jessica weak palm and the corner of the bed. The others girl just standing at a near distance as they also tear up and heartbreak. They didn’t want everything to be this way...everything.

 

“ She hid it from you unnies because...she doesn’t want any of you unnie get hurt and worry. She wanted the last day of her life will be filled with laughing and happiness. Such a stupid girl right ? I don’t know where she got that power to bear those horrible pain and she got that such confident….but after all the answer I got is very simple….short….but full of meaning. I will never forget those words. “ Krystal said with all her sincerity.

 

“ As you, all know that Jessi only 4 months to live right ? “ Krystal asked

 

“...” they all look at her with sad eyes.

 

“ Now is ……” Yoona cut Krystal off.

 

“ We all know that...you don’t need to remind….please let us talk to her alone...please krystal “

 

Yoona begging the younger girl as she doesn’t want her unnie hope will be crash again just for  4 months. Only 4 months….all their wishes..hope….will come true in 4 months. The amount of time for the payback of  their 2 years waiting.

 

“ Oh...um….I will “ Krystal said as she excused herself out of the room

 

“ Sorry for not telling you unnies...I think I will explain for you unnie later when Darren sure about the treatment “ Krystal thought to herself.

 

“ 4 months...all we have is just only 4 months….why ? Why ? “ Yuri broke down

 

“ How can we pay back for all the thing you did for us….Jessi….please tell me….what should we do now ? “ Tiffany look at the pale girl in front of her.

 

Yoona and Seohyun hugged the broke Yuri on the floor. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung help the hyper Hwang MiYoung a moment ago. Sunny put her hand to Taeyeon back as she patting the older girl.

 

“ We...we just found her….but why God want to take her away from us again ?  Why does he need to do that ? Why does he needs to take her aways from me ? “ Taeyeon sobbing hard.

 

“ Guys…..don’t we just let she be take away like that….no I can’t stand to see her be taken away from me...never….we need to do something ! “ Yoona said as she knows who can help them right now.

 

“ What we gonna do now ? “ Sooyoung asked.

 

“ Someone can really help us about this….this person seemed like have an idea to help Sica unnie “ Yoona said as she remembers something weird happened this day with a person close to her.

 

All of them look at Yoona with the eyes filled with hope.

 

“ Who….the person you talking about Who ? “ Tiffany's eyes become bright as she stood up and look at Yoona.

 

“ Darren ! “ Yoona firmly said.

 

The girls looked at each other and then to Yoona. They still confuse at what the younger said but follow Yoona go down stairs. But before they walk out of the door….all of them took a look at the sleeping girl on the bed.

 

“ We promise…..with all we have we will never let you go again...never. We will find out way to help you “

 

Every single person has a different thought but they all have the same promise. The promise to find out the way to help the person they love when they come back before they walk out from that room.

 

“ Oh you girls are here….take a seat please ! “ Dr.Han said as she looked at Mr and Mrs Jung still a little but awkward toward the girls.

 

the 8 girls obey the older woman as they took the seat beside each other facing Dr.Han, Darren, Krystal, Mr and Mrs Jung.

 

“ Now can I give a speech yet ? “ Darren want to break the silent moment.

 

“ Go ahead ! “ Mr. Jung suddenly spoke.

 

“ I think now is time to wake our sleepyhead up ! “ Darren said with a small smile.

 

“ What ! “ Everyone eyes went wide

 

“ I mean what I said ! “ Everyone looked at each other than to the younger boy with disbelieving face.

 

Flashback:

 

Darren VOP:

 

I’ve spent 1 week to collect some more information about Sooyeon noona disease….of course, I was not working alone. I’m a psychologist, not a doctor so I need to one to help me with this. Fortunate...I have a friend who attended the same college as me in State. We’re best friend but really rare contact because he chose to move back to Korea to help his family hospital.

 

We met when my mom introduces the younger Hospital successor. He agrees to help me to keep Sooyeon alive till today. But all our effort seemed like air…..nothing can be found. As I lazy drag my out of the hospital, I heard someone shouted my name and I look back.

 

“ Yah !!! Darren “ The sound of someone calling me

 

“ I thought you back home already ! “ I said in surprise

 

“ Yah !!! Dude….remember the file we found inside the document repository! “ He said while taking a deep breath.

 

“ Yeah ! But you said that is not related to our…..” I said in the sarcastic tone as I still mad but got cut off

 

“ Sorry Dude ! I was wrong….you totally right ! “ My eyes went wide

 

“ When I went home a think about our fight about that file and I realize that your words are right. We will have a lot of hope in that file. “

 

HOPE did he just said that. The words that I’ve been waited for a long time almost 2 years.

 

“ Let’s go….make it fast “ I dragged him to our office.

 

“ As you said….based on this file dialysis ( mean remove the weak blood and replace by the stronger blood ) and adding some more special treatment that we just discovered. Jessi will have a chance to survive “ I can feel the half-heavyweight in my heart was lift off.

 

“ But Darren think….this way was told about 3 or 4 years ago….no one used it….do you think….” I cut him off.

 

“ I know...but look we have 2 options….the first option was removed because I don’t want to put my dearest noona life to this Fate game. But if we choose it….where can we find it ? You know the find the same…..is hard like find the brightest star in the sky. And…..the chance is too small 1.25 %.....you want to put someone life depend on that percent ! ” I said while tried to calm myself down

 

“ We only left with this option….think Eric…..this chance has more hope than the first one and also the safer one. About Blood….we can find it easier than that object…..If you don’t want to do it...I will ! I can’t bear to see all the people I love suffer or cry anymore. “ I stand up

 

If I choose the first choice...it’s I will put Sooyeon noona life to the Fate game. And…..how can I buy someone's life...how can I kill someone healthy to help my noona….how can I ?

 

“ Chill dude ! I not saying that I will not help you….but don’t you think that first choice if it successful your noona will be safe all of her life ! “ Eric said

 

“ Will you answer me this question…..just imagine ! Someone want to buy your sister life to help their own family member….will you sale your sister life ? Can you bear to see your sister got killed because of that stupid money ? “ I look at him

 

“....” Eric speechless

 

“ I know you know what is the best but….maybe it’s the best in your thinking but not to everyone. Sometimes you think it’s the best but it not ! I don’t want anyone to need to die because of this….I can’t bear to see someone cry….I don’t want to buy people life….kill other to keep your people survive….I won’t do it. I will find another way to do. “ I said as I gave him a small smile

 

“ Um...you always right Mr. Psychologist….this is a pleasure to have you as my advisor ! “

 

“ Do you think how many day we need to get ready for the surgery ? “ I asked

 

“ Um….I think fast is 1 week...late is 2 or 3 week...but don’t worry I will use my relationship I have around this country to find the type of blood we need ! But no kill people ! “ he chuckled.

 

“ Alright….seemed like everything is going in a good way… I wish ! “ I said

 

“ So now you can tell her family this new….they look very suffering a lot when I saw you and them talk “

 

“ Don’t need you to tell ! “ We bid goodbye to each other.

 

End Flashback

 

Story View:

 

After the younger boy told them about the new….everyone tears start to come out again. Are they happy ?....no they not happy….they are extremely happy !

 

“ Is this a dream ? “ Mrs.Jung said

 

“ No mom ! “ Krystal smile as she hugged her mom

 

“ My Sooyeon….my daughter will survive ! “ Mr. Jung shouted as he wiped away his happy tears.

 

Everyone are busy shocking and crying...they do not notice that someone was disappeared after the story done. That person can’t hold herself from crying but she lets it does what it wants….she now doesn’t care about anything. The only thing she cares is the person she love will wake up and she will have a chance to say sorry to her.

 

The crying girl opens the door as she quickly rushes to the bed. Taeyeon kneeling down and hold hand than lying girl on the bed. She intertwined their hand together as she want to say that she will never let the girl in front of her go.

 

“ Sooyeon ahh….I will wait for you….I will wait until you wake up “ The older girl started to tear up again.

 

“ They will help you….they will keep you survive ! You will alive “ no words can describe this moment and this feeling.

 

“ I promise….I will never let you go again….I was a stupid idiot 2 years ago to let you go...but now I won’t “

 

“ I will keep you by my side to the rest of my life….people can tell me selfish...but without you...there is no way for me to breath….no way for me to survive….2 years are enough...I want to breathe again and you are my fresh air. Your breath is always the strength help me live. Let’s hold each other hand like this even the bad happened...I won’t let you go….and you can’t let my hand go too ! “

 

Drop by drop… Those tears started to wet the corner of the bed sheet. The sound of heart monitors combination to the breathing of the 2. Gradually, leads the crying girl to a deep sleep. All the worry, exhausted, and sadness….now replace by the happiness. Everything seemed like slowly come back to where it was at the beginning.

 

Back to the other side of the house:

 

“ Uh ? Taeyeon...where is she ? “ Yuri asked as she looks around.

 

“ While we are crying and shocking...noona was run up stairs….I think…..Nooooo “ The younger boy stopped as he shouted

 

Everyone look at him with curious eyes

 

“ No Taeyeon noona can’t do that….I want to be the first person who tells Sooyeon noona the good news….how can she do that to me after a lot of things I’ve done for her “ The younger boy ran up stair.

 

“ Taeyeon is cheating….Sica is my best friend before she meet all of you ! “ Sooyoung also run up stair.

 

“ No we are best friend because we all MADE IN AMERICA ! “ the hyper Hwang emphasizes the last sentence in English as she also ran up stairs.

 

“ But after all, I have more moment with Sica more than you guys ! “ Yuri pouted as she also follows them.

 

“ You are all wrong unnie….Sica unnie said I’m the best dongsaeng of her !!! “ Yoona shouted

 

The rest just sit there and laugh their out...how childish these kids is. They are all 27 or 30 but the childish act still the same. Mr. and Mrs Jung also joined the laughter…..they was happy yet relieved that these people also care for their daughter. They not just said….but that showed what they said in action.

 

“ But they never know that I’m the first person who told Jessi this news...I was told her about 2 days ago ! “ Krystal smirked.

 

Everyone look at the younger girl then started to laugh again.

 

“ Such a long time...to feel this best feeling ever. Seem like very come to the end already. There are no more sadness, the sound of crying, sobbing, the dead and cold of silent. Thank God….to hear our wish….thank you for paid back our 2 years waiting. Please keep them always like this...I begging you ! “ Seohyun thought to herself. The younger smile the best smile ever since the accident happened.

 

“ Let’s have a BBQ party to night since it’s a nice day ! Or the best day ever in almost 2 years ! “ Mr.Jung said.

 

“ I support your idea daddy ! “ The younger girl jump up

 

“ Yeah….let’s the kids have a bonding time. And all 3 of us will be the cooker today ! “ Dr.Han said as the older woman dragged Mr and Mrs Jung out of the house.

 

“ Enjoy kids ! “ Mr.Jung shouted from far away.

 

After the 3 older people gone. The rest ran up stairs….and starting a crying storm again. They don’t want to cry but whenever they see the person they love….tear unconscious come up without warning. After the storm of crying and sobbing passed….all the kids dead tired. They laid on each other and the dreamland take over. Everyone have their own dreaming but the smile on their face just because of only 1 reason….the happiness.

 

1 day later:

 

Seohyun POV:

 

Sica unnie will wake up soon I need to buy some gift for her. What should I buy ?

 

As I walk around some random store...suddenly I saw something caught my attention…..A white book with a little keyhole picture on the front. Quickly, I rushed to that story and buy it.

 

I will give this to Sica unnie….she will write the name of all the people hurt her. Then I will make them payback for what they have to her. I grabbed the bag and happily got out from the store.

 

“ Let’s wake…….”

 

Hyoyeon POV:

Today I have a day off so I decided to buy new shoes for my own. As I walk around the shoes store, I remember Sica will wake up soon. I need to buy her a gift. What should I buy ?

 

Um…...Sica was lying on the bed for almost 2 years….when she wake up, she need to exercise...Ah ! I will buy for her comfortable shoes to wear when she exercises. Great idea Kim Hyoyeon !

 

I walk to the place where white shoes caught my attention. I grabbed it quickly and rushed to the paycheck to buy. I walk out from the store with a grin as I imagine when Sica wears my shoes...Ahhhh those kids will jealous with me….ha ha hahaha

 

“ Let’s wake…….”

 

Sooyoung and Yoona:

 

“ Hello Yoong ! “ Sooyoung ran to the younger and gave her a big hug.

 

“ Hi unnie ! “ Yoona greeted back.

 

“ So today we are here to learn how to make a best min cupcake ever ! “ Sooyoung rolled her sleeves up.

 

They are in front of Jessica’s favorite cupcake store. They know that the other girls also have their own gift for the soon wake up girl so they also did the same. They want their gift to be handmake because these will contain more love than things are bought. So they went here and begging to learn the cake recipe.

 

“ We will beat all our unnies ! Let’s go...because of Sica unnie smile ! “ Yoona also rolled her sleeves up.

 

“ Yeah….let’s make many delicious min cupcake ! “ Sooyoung said as they enter the store.

 

“ Let’s wake…….”

 

Yuri and Tiffany:

 

“ Tiff….over here ! “ Yuri shouted like whisper but the eyes smile still hear it.

 

“ Heh Yul ! “ Tiffany greeted Yuri with her famous eyes smile.

 

“ So you know..why we are right ? “ Yuri said

 

“ Of course….today we are partner….let choose something for Jessie “ Tiffany dragged Yuri to store with the necklace and the bracelet sparkling around.

 

“ Wow “ the only word that Yuri can say

 

“ You will choose a bracelet and I will choose a necklace ! “ Tiffany said as she rushed to the big white class door.

 

“ Tiff...remember...Jessi only like a simple thing….and white thing. Don’t you dare to choose something too expensive or look gaudy….Especially pick stuff you pink monster ! “ Yuri warning the smiling girl still in daze with all the sparkling diamond.

 

“ Yoouuu here me ? “ Yuri shouted into Tiff ear.

 

“ I know...these just look perfect but….forget it...wait for unnie….today unnie need to buy a gift for a special person. So unnie will come back someday and buy you guys ! “ Tiffany said with a pout.

 

“ Let’s go….all the things we need are over there...don’t look this way “ Yuri dragged Tiffany away from those pink sparkling diamond.

 

“ Finally...we found what is the best one ! “ Tiffany was tired.

 

“ Let’s go to the paycheck ! “ Yuri said with a big sign but chuckle at how childish Tiffany was. The older girl have been attracted by those  pink sparkling diamond.

 

They walk out from the door with 2 little bag contain a necklace and bracelet. The happy face never leave their face any moment. When they think about the person they waited for 2 years wearing their gift...how happy it is !

 

“ Let’s wake…….”

 

Sunny POV

 

Today I don’t have a lot of work to do. Now I’m alone in my own office….all of sudden an idea pop out in my head. I should do something to celebrate Sica when she wake up !

 

Quickly, I walk to the radio room….all my plan are perfect….the only thing to worry is time. This is a gift I want to give to Sica to surprise her…..A special radio will be on air when Sica wake up. Sound good huh !

 

I smile to myself….I need to prepare it carefully. As I chose the song that Sica liked, a happy add on some aflutter in my story….hahaha I will be the host that day to show my sincerity ! I walk out the room to prepare everything with a huge grin.

 

“ Let’s wake…….”

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Everyone are gone in the morning and left me at home alone. My Sooyeon will wake up soon and I need to make something special for her. An idea passing my mind...quickly I grab my pencil and paper. I sat on the chair and start drawing.

 

After 10 hours of drawing….finally...I’m done….you know what I have been draw !

 

I grabbed the paper and go to my stylist house. She open the door with a sleepy face. Ah It’s 2:00 a.m.

 

“ Unnie I need your help ! “ I said while she let me enter the house.

 

“ Can we make this in 1 day ? “ I asked as her eyes went wide.

 

“ Taeyeon...are you kidding me ? This...this...we need to done in 1 day ? “ my stylist said with disbelief face.

 

“ Teach me hurry...we don’t have time ! “ I said and grabbed her hand to her room.

 

After maybe 5 hours my stylist was fell as sleep while helping me making the gift. 4 hours passed….my stylist finally woke up….again she looked at me with disbelief face.

 

“ Done ! “ I cut the last thread in my thing.

 

“ Wow ! “ My stylist took the thing in my hand and looked at it.

 

“ You are….” Before she could say anything I grabbed the thing on her hand on her hand and ran to the door.

 

“ Thank you soo much unnie ! “ I get out from the house to drive back to my house.

 

Are you wonder what I making right ! I making a coat….yeah….a white coat design by Kim Taeyeon. This will look perfect on her in the winter. A huge grin in my face.

 

I went to my storehouse to find all the picture of Sooyeon and me….also all SoShi members. I spent all the rest of the day to put all the beautiful and memorable picture into a small album. I fell asleep without knowing due by the exhausted but I know that smile never leave my face any second.

 

I fell as sleep while hugging the album and the white coat. How happy Sooyeon will be when she see this !

 

“ Let’s wake…….”

 

All of SoShi member POV:

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! “  Taeyeon

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! ”  Sunny

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! “ Tiffany

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! ” Hyoyeon

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! “ Yuri

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! ” Sooyoung

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! “ Yoona

 

“ Let's wake the sleepyhead up ! “ Seohyun


“ Sooyeon ah….hurry wake up….all of us are waiting for you to comeback ! Soshi only complete when all 9 members are together ! No one can’t destroy us unless we let our hand go but I will never let that happened ! “ SoShi members

 


Hello guys !

I'm soo sleepy but still managed to finish this chapter. 

So how do you guys think win the Ice princess smile. Hope you enjoy the new update :))) Sorry for my gramma  I don't have time to check it Sorry :((

Thank for subscribe comment and upvote !