Taengoo !

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Hi guys ! 

I tried to finish the next chapter in my weekend and I finally was done. Happy ! I will try to finish the next chapter soon in next week. Hope you enjoy the new update. As you guys w....heheh....read then you will know :V


Thank for subscribing and comment 


One Week After The News

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

Today I was woke up extra early….yeah everything has their own reason and the reason for me to wake up early is….tonight Sooyeon will has surgery. I can’t sleep because the feeling of excited making my heart beating fast.

 

“ Morning girls ! “ I said with a small smile.

 

“ Hi unnie….you are early today ! “ Seohyun said while making their breakfast.

 

“ Yeah...what happened Tae ? “ Fany also joined to the table.

 

“ Um….don’t you guys remember what today is ! “ I said with a little shock

 

“ Oh...come on Tae. Jessi’s surgery is tonight not right now ! “ Fany said while takes a big bite on the sandwich.

 

“ I know you excited to see Jessi...me too. But you need to be calm. Remember we need to charge our energy because all the girls chose to stay at hospital tonight to wait for Jessi. You too….don’t waste your energy ! “ Fany said while comes back to her room

 

“ Fany unnie is right...you also need to rest if you want to stay at the hospital tonight ! “ Seohyun said as she put a plate of sandwich in front of me.

 

“ Can’t help ! “ I smile donkily to her

 

“ Well….today we don’t have any schedule so I need to come back home to visit my parent...also I will talk to them to wish Sica unnie look ! “ Seohyun said.

 

“ Got it ! “ I took a big bite of the sandwich.

 

Seohyun was gone, Fany is sleeping for tonight fight….Agghhh what should I do now. Soo boringgggg…..Suddenly my phone vibrating and the caller none other than Darren.

 

“ What happened ? “ I immediately asked because I thought my Sooyeon was in trouble or something.

 

“ Calm down noona. “ He chuckled.

 

“ I just want to ask you if you want to accompany us while we drive Sooyeon noona to hospital “ Yeah I forgot it.

 

“ Of course yes “ I said while smiling brightly.

 

Last week I came to the Jung house a lot to visit my Sooyeon. With all of my shock is Mr.Jung became a kind daddy to me. He treated me like his own daughter. But the most shocking thing is Mrs.Jung. She apologized for what she have done to me. She became friendly to me like Mr.Jung used to.

 

I also notice a big secret is happening in the Jung family. You know what I saw Krystal seemed like really attracted to Darren. And she unconscious splitted it out when we having a conversation. But Darren seemed like oblivious about it. He seems like close to Sooyeon more than Krystal but Darren and Krystal always bickering each other. Mr. and Mrs. Jung said they are cute when they bickering each other so they didn’t stop them.

 

“ Okay noona...but you don’t need to come here. You can just wait for us at the hospital. Ah by the way did you have breakfast yet ? “ I stop for a while to thinking then I answer

 

“ Nope...are you….” I pretend to ask back

 

“ We did not eat anything yet. Mr and Mrs Jung want to drive Sooyeon noona to the hospital first then have breakfast later on. You know what I meant right noona ! “

 

Haish this kid….Yeah as you can see. Darren and I are become more closer day by day. We are like buddy….he help me got back Jung family trust and also creating a lot of opportunity for me to get closer to them. He said friend will help each other without asking….now he helps me….later when he get any problem I will help him back….fair.

 

“ Yeah ! I Got it…...I will make something delicious for all of us “ I grinned

 

“ So now I need to get going or I will be late ! Bye buddy ! “ Darren said while laughing out loud

 

“ Yeah….I also need to cook something. Bye buddy ! “ We bidded goodbye to each other.

 

Ahh….I must hurry up. I walked to the fridge to find something to cook. After 30 minutes of cooking….I was done. Quickly I put all of them the 3 big bags then go back to my room to change. I wrote a small note for Fany tell that I will meet them at hospital tonight. I grabbed all the thing I need and got out from the dorm.


Tiffany POV:

 

How long did I slept….I looked at the clock and it shows 5:00 p.m. WHAT !  Haish because of my manager added some more shows to my schedule so I have to done all of those until 1 a.m

 

I’m dead tired but today is Jessi’s surgery so I need to be there with my best friend. All of us want to stay with Jessi tonight because we want to face to face and wish her luck. I was excited yet more happy because the heavyweight in my heart was lift off…..the last task is facing Jessi and apology for what I have done.

 

I walk out of my room to find Tae

 

“ Where did she goes ? “ I asked myself as I saw no one in the dorm.

 

I saw a small note was stick on the fridge. I took it off and read.

 

I will go to the hospital first. See you guys at the hospital tonight :)  Taeyeon

 

Ashiss….this girl always faster than me. She always forget the fact that she still very weak. In her mind now only Jessi is inside…..I shook my head but suddenly my phone vibrate.

 

“ Hi Princess “ my boyfriend calling me

 

“ Hi Kun oppa “ I said with a happy tone

 

“ Today I don’t have any schedule so can we go out tonig….” Before he could goes any further I cut him off

 

“ Sorry oppa….you know what I told you a few days ago. Today is an important day to all of us. Our sleepyhead will wakes up after a long sleep…..tsk I thought it’s only happen in fairytales. “ I chuckled at how real life is and fairytales.

 

“ Oh...sorry but by the way send my word to her….Kun oppa wish her luck ! “ He said with a honest tone.

 

“ Um….I will thank you oppa ! I need to get ready bye oppa “ I said while look at the clock.

 

“ Okay….bye message me when everything done ! “ I hung up the phone.

 

Again my phone vibrate again…..the caller now is Yul.

 

“ What’s up Yul ? “ I asked

 

“ Help me Tiff ahhh….Hyoyeon and I was stucked here with the 4 lovebirds ! “ Yul pretend to cry.

 

“ Who ? “

 

“  Who know who already ! Come on Tiff ! “ I was chuckled because I know who Yul is talking about.

 

“ Fine...I will be a kind person to come there and help you guys. “ I hang up the phone and grabbing some clothes to change.

 

After done changing I drive straight to SM building to help my crazy best friend.

 

SM Building:

 

“ Yahh we are in public...can you lovebirds stop flirting each other in front of me ! “ Yuri shouted

 

“ This is our own room...no one can’t come here to taking picture so why we need to stop ! “ Sooyoung said while smirking.

 

“ Sooyoung ahh...I think Yuri is….” Jung Kyung Ho, Sooyoung boyfriend was cut off my her.

 

“ Oppa….I know….just don’t mind her...she just jealous with us. “ Sooyoung sends a dead clare to her BF

 

“ Yoongie I think I have to get going because….you know schedule “ Seunggi said while tried to get out from Yoona hug.

 

“ No...you said you will be there with me when I need you no matter how packed schedule you is ...NOW I NEED YOU THE MOST ! “ Yoona said with all of her aegyo.

 

“ I will die in any second soon if I continue to stay in this damn room. “ Hyoyeon stand up with disgusting face.

 

“ You’re right I need my fresh air and to protect my innocent eyes “ Yuri said joined Hyoyeon.

 

“ HELLO Girls ! “ The loud voice can be heard before the door open.

 

“ Can you please lower your voice Hwang ! “ Hyoyeon said while covers her ears.

 

“ Oh...um hi oppa “ The eyes smile girl bow her head to the 2 awkward men in the room.

 

“ Oh...um...hi “ They greeted back.

 

“ I think I need to get going “ Seunggi finally success got out from Yoona hug.

 

“ Me too...bye girls “  Kyung Ho also follows Seunggi as they run fast to the door and get out from the embarrassing atmosphere.

 

“ You girls scared the of them out “ Tiff shook her head.

 

“ Forget about that ! Now remember why we are here ! ” Yuri sat on the chair with a smile

 

“ Yeah….Tae left us….she came to the hospital first the see Jessi “ Tiffany said with a pout.

 

“ That girl always step before us….we told her to keep energy for tonight but she never listen to our words. “ Hyoyeon said with a chuckle

 

“ Where is Hyunie by the way ? “ Yoona asked.

 

“ I don’t know….but I think she will go straight to the hospital instead of come here ! “ Tiffany said.

 

“ So now is 6 p.m. Let’s buy some food and bring to the hospital. I think they didn’t have anything for dinner yet ! “ Sooyoung came up an idea.

 

“ Yah...you always think about food….but you are right we should buy something for them before we drive to the hospital. “ Yuri stand up as she grabbed her bag.

 

“ Let’s go girls. “ Yuri and all the girls got out of the room and drive to some restaurant to buy some food.

 

At the Hospital:

 

“ There are still 3 hours left for Sooyeon’s surgery we can rest a little bit. “ Eric said while collecting all the papers they have filled.

 

“ Will my Sooyeon wakes up ? “ Mrs.Jung said while looks at her daughter.

 

“ Don’t worry mom Jessi will because we all stay here with unnie “ Krystal comforting her mom.

 

“ By the way we need to eat something to gain energy for the next fight right ! “ Taeyeon said

 

“ Taeyeon noona and I will buy something for us. We will be fast. “ Darren said

 

“ Thank you Taeyeon for staying with us since the morning till now ! “ Mr.Jung said

 

“ That’s okay….I want to help a bit….and I also want to stay with her “ Taeyeon said with her honest voice.

 

“ Hello everyone ! “ The 7 girls greeted all the people inside the room as they walk in.

 

“ Good evening girls ! “ Dr.Han said.

 

“ Why you girls come soo early...the surgery still 3 hours left ! “ Mr.Jung asked.

 

“ Um...we think...oh “ The girls still feel a little awkward when they are around Jung family. They don’t know why but it just happen without their noticing.

 

“ We think you guys did not have dinner yet so we bought some food here to have dinner together ! “ Yoona quickly add.

 

“ Yeah you know….we need to gain more energy to wait for the sleepyhead wakes up. “ Yuri scratch her neck.

 

“ Oh...we also want to buy something to eat ! But you guys faster than us on step “ Taeyeon said   

 

“ So let’s have a big family dinner here ! “ Mr.Jung said with a big smile.

 

The girls put the all the bags of food on the table and walk toward the person who’s lying on the bed. Her face paler than before when they met her 1 week ago.

 

“ Hi Sica ! Did you miss me ? “ Yuri said with a soft smile.

 

“ Jessi miss me more than you Kwon ! “ The eyes smile hold the sleepy girl hand

 

“ Haish...Sica unnie of course miss her dearest dongsaeng the most “ Yoona also joined the the childish fight.

 

“ Can you unnie stop fighting each other….please be more mature ! “ The maknae appeared from somewhere.

 

“ Oh...Hyunie...come here have dinner with us “ Mr.Jung wave at the younger girl.

 

“ Neh...thank you ! “ The younger politely replied.

 

“ Hyunie you are not fair….we are roomate...you need to be in my side “ the eyes smile pouted.

 

“ No we are best friend together...and we also known as maknae couple of GG...you need to be in my side ! “ Yoona said back.

 

“ Okay stop here…..the person Sica miss the most is obviously is our leader kid ! You guys stop dreaming and get back from real life please ! “ Sunny step inside the room...it’s make the 3 fighting girls pouted.  

 

All of them chuckle with the childish act of these girls. A warm family dinner filled up with laughing and joking sounds. After the dinner they chose to falling to sleep instead of fighting each other again. They are all tired yet but happy because pass this night, tomorrow their sleepyhead will wakes up.

 

“ Sooyeon ah….are you happy ? Only this night...the next morning you will come back to life. “ All of them fell as sleep but there is one person still doesn’t fall to sleep yet.

 

“ Don’t be scared….I’m here with you as always...I will be the light to guide you back. You need to know this….I will never let you go again….all I know now is you still here ! Beside me and I willing to protect no matter what. “ Taeyeon intertwined their hands together

 

“I wonder….tomorrow when you open your eyes who will be the first person you see and who is the first person  you will think of ? I wish I would be that person...but maybe it’s just real in my dream right ! “ The older girl chuckled to herself.

 

Finally the silent of peaceful brought the older to her own dreamland. The warm from the person she love vanish all of the exhausted, worry, and also those fearful nightmare….all of them.

 

Almost 3 hours passed:

 

“ Please wake up ! “ A loud voice woke all the sleeping people up with their eyes still can’t open properly.

 

“ We only have 15 minutes to prepare for the surgery. “ Dr.Han said while her son walk to wake Taeyeon up.

 

“ Noona...we need to fight now ! “ The younger boy tap the older girl shoulder.

 

“ Oh...um ! “ Taeyeon sit up immediately as she rubbed her eyes.

 

A group of nurse come and move Jessica to the surgery room. All of her family and best friend follow every step of the bed lead to the surgery room. They stop in front of the door as the nurse let them have a last conversation before the surgery begins.

 

“ Sooyeon ahh….just tonight….please be strong my precious daughter. “ Mr. Jung patted his daughter hair.

 

“ Mom will be here waiting for you….hwaiting ! “ Mrs.Jung smile to her daughter.

 

They let the girls talk to their daughter while they just stand there and start to pray for everything will be alright.

 

“ Sica unnie...let’s go shopping after you wake up “ Yoona.

 

“ I will be the one who will keep you body healthy forever unnie….after you wake up. I will be your healthy doctor “ The maknae said.

 

“ Wow….if our maknae keeping you from eating unhealthy food….how can we hang out to find new food around here and enjoy after you wake up Sica “ Sooyoung said with a pouted.

 

“ Forget your dream Choi Sooyoung….Sica will eating ice scream with me because it doesn’t have any harm right Hyunie ! “ Yuri said while Seohyun just nod and Sooyoung pouted again.

 

“ Noo...no...no….Jessi will eat American food with me….we are too old to eat ice scream ! “ Tiffany said with a huge smile.

 

“ No Sica will eat chinese food with me because she love it ! “ Hyoyeon also don’t want to lose.

 

“ Stop night dream guys….you know...when Sica wakes up...we will seeing the 2 love bird flirting with each other every time and everywhere ! “ Sunny said with a smirk while everyone look at Taeyeon.

 

“ Please said something main character...or I can call you as a prince Kim ! “ Yuri playful hit Taeyeon arm.

 

“ Yeah Real Life and In Movie….prince will kiss princess to wake her up but in real life….haisss soo disappoint ! “ Tiffany shook her head while everyone laugh their heart out.

 

While everyone still laughing hard because of the joke….the two doctor with blue coat walk out from the surgery room. They walk toward them with a smile and with a look tell them that time come.

 

“ Darren and Eric….please help my daughter ! “ Mr.Jung said to the two boy.

 

“ This is my job sir ! “ Eric replied while Darren walks to Krystal.

 

“ Sooyeon unnie will be fine...I promise...she will wake up soon. When she wake up we will shopping all day and I will be the person who carry you girls bag. And of course without whining ! “ He gave the worry a most secure smile ever.

 

“ Um ! “ Krystal smile a little with the comfort.

 

“ Wish me luck ! “ Darren smile and walk to the girls.

 

“ Don’t worry….I will do my best ! “ The girls gave the younger boy a hug.

 

“ Wish me luck buddy ! “ Darren patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

“ Of course...hwaiting...all of us ! “ They smile to each other.

 

“ Let’s fight ! “ They all said.

 

The 2 boy left with Jessica to the surgery room.

 

“ Let’s begin our battle to wake her up buddy ! “ Eric raised his fist up

 

“ Okay...let’s buddy ! “ Darren also raises his fist and bump it with Eric.

 

The light on top of Jessica bed brightly shine straight to her body. Darren looked at the pale girl with a gentle smile.

 

“ Noona...I will help you wake up. Please bear a little pain then everything will be alright ! “ He caress the pale girl cheek.

 

The red sign on top of the surgery room begin to turn on. It mean the surgery was started. Everyone stay at their seat while praying inside.

 

They all patiently wait for the surgery end. Even though their eyes threaten to close but they fought to keep open. 3 hours passed but the red light still doesn’t turn off yet. They all became worried and all can’t sit on their own seat.

 

Some standing….while other just stand and lean on the wall. They all pray for everything will be alright. The worry grew up by the time passing….seconds...minutes...hours. Finally the red light turn off any the door of the surgery room slowly open revealed the two boy walk out with the person they prayed for almost 4 hours.

 

“ The surgery...went very well. Now everything was alright...the only we need is wait for noona wakes up “ Darren said with a bright smile.

 

Everyone started to tear up and hugging each other.

 

“ Thank God ! “ Mrs.Jung said.

 

“ Now we need to send noona back to her room to rest...the surgery is little but hurt so I think she is tired ! “ The younger boy and other help to send Jessica back to her room.

 

After they return to Jessica room. Eric bidded goodbye and went home.

 

“ So...now I need to go home and sleep. Sleep tight ! “ Eric bow

 

“ Thanks buddy ! “ Darren gave Eric a hug

 

“ Thank you ! “ Mr and Mrs Jung also gave the younger boy a hug

 

“ Bye ! “ He walked out

 

“ So how all of us can sleep here ? “ Krystal said while looks around the room.

 

“ I don’t want to go home ! “ The girls said while pouting.

 

“ I also don’t want to go home either “ the older Jung also pout

 

“ Mom... dad ….you two are tired now. You need to go home. If Jessi unnie see you two like this she will be sad. “ Krystal said.

 

“ But we…” They was cut off

 

“ Krystal is right….you two need to get rest. I know you two want to see her when she wake up but now you need to get rest first. She will wake up but when she see you two how much pain she will feels “ Dr.Han said.

 

“ Okay. “ the older obey their doctor. They gave their kiss to their daughter then followed Dr.Han to go back home.

 

Now The room only left 9 girls with 1 boy. They fought for a while then the result is….Krystal, Taeyeon, and Darren can stay overnight. The rest having their own schedule so they need to get home and rest for next day. They all walking out from the room with a pout but inside is very happy yet excited because tomorrow their best friend will wake up.

 

“ So Krystal you can have the bed beside Sooyeon noona and Taeyeon noona you will sleeping on….” The younger was cut off by Taeyeon.

 

“ I will sleep beside her ! “ Taeyeon pull the chair near to Jessica bed then sat on it.

 

“ You will get hurt tomorrow if you sleep like that ! “ Krystal said.

 

“ Yeah...you should sleep in this couch “ Darren pointed to the couch behind him.

 

“ No….it’s fine as much as I can hold her hand while sleeping “ Taeyeon said with a grin

 

“ Okay….no one can stop Kim….they are all rockyhead. “ Krystal said while lying on the bed.

 

“ Well…” Darren also gave up because of Taeyeon rockyhead.

 

The light of the room went off as Krystal soundly sleep on the bed due by the tiredness of 2 years. She never has a good sleep since 2 years ago. Darren also dead tired...the younger boy slept on the couch without blanket because he gave that blanket to Krystal. Taeyeon still awake….but her eyes threaten to close soon.

 

Even she is very tired but the older girl still manage to gives her love a kiss on her forehead.

 

“ Sleep tight...Sooyeon ah. See you tomorrow ! “ She intertwined their hand together and the tiredness took over her body. It led her to the dreamland as fast as when she put her head on the edge of the bed and closed her eyes.

 

When the sun started to reveal itself to erase the darkness of the night. The sky still little dark but the color change to a dark orange very beautiful. Sudden the bed have a little movement and Taeyeon was woken up by that. The older girl sit up while rubbing her eyes….a soft sound but contain a lot of sweet and love making the older totally awake



















 

“ Taengoo ! “