The 1st Visit

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Hi guys ! 

I don't have anything to say today so just skip it and sorry for some of you if the story boring ( I know because my friend said I'm a most boring person in the groups so...) :V

Thank for your comment and subscribing :))) Keep going ! 


Story View:

 

It’s been 2 days since the sleepyheads has awaken. But unfortunately for her….she didn’t got release from the hospital room yet. Everyday, she just lying there to wait for someone come to visit her. Her sister got busier day by day due by her new album will release soon. Her mom and dad helping her to keep the B&E working.

 

Talk about her fake boyfriend….he always visit her 3 times or more than 3 time a day. But they feel very awkward to each other. The younger boy tried to keep his girlfriend accompany but the older feel annoy by it. Every Time they meet  always end up with boring or awkward silent.

 

“ Ahhhh…..soo boring !!!!! “ Jessica groaned as she put down her phone after 1 hour playing with it

 

“ Good that you boring with your phone sleepyhead ! “ A loud voice can be heard before the door swung open.

 

“ Ah….you are…????? “ Jessica tried to process her brain to remember who are these people stand in front of her

 

“ Haiss…..I think we need to introduce ourselves again for this sleepyhead ! “ The eyes smile girl said in disappoint

 

“ Huh ? “ Jessica still confuses at what going on here.

 

“ This feeling is weird…..I can feel that all of them and I seemed like knew each other before….no not at the level knew...in another way is we are pretty closed to each other. This feeling is stronger than the feeling when I was with Darren. But sadly I didn’t remember who are they. What are they to me before….why are this feeling feel so close ! “ Jessica thought to herself then look at the 4 girl stand in front of her.

 

“ Sorry for not remembering you…..” Yoona cut Jessica guilty off

 

“ We are the people need to say sorry not you ! “ Yoona said with a smile on her face.

 

“ By the way try to learn and remember our name now princess ! “ The eyes smile girl rush to the confused girl then hugged her.

 

“ If you still confuse...I will tell you know ! I’m Tiffany….Tiffany Hwang. Your best buddy. We pretty closed more than them. “ Tiffany said while pointing to the 3 eyes went girl

 

“ Why ? Because both of us are MADE IN AMERICA….this is fate. We are lived in different city. I was in LA and you in SF….but who know….we are born in the same hospital……”

 

The eyes smile girl can’t stop herself from talking but thankfully….Yuri and Yoona pulled the girl out of the bed to let their chance to introduce themselves continue. The only person among the 4 girl stand still as she just observing the conversation.

 

“ Sorry….you know….she is a loud and talkative person. We can’t stop her when she was in her hyper ! “ Yuri said and all of them laughed along include Jessica

 

“ Her smile….I miss that. Thank you Yoong, Yul, and Fany….to making her smile. I’m such a coward don’t dare to talk to her. I can’t make her smile. You such a stupid idiot Kim Taeyeon ! “

 

The older girl blame herself but the smile never leave her face. She was happy when she saw the younger smile. It’’s been 2 years she didn’t see the her Sooyeon smile.

 

“ By the ways….I’m Yuri….your bestest friend. Just call me Yul because you always used to called me that before ! “ Yuri smile to Jessica.

 

“ Hi Yul ! “ Jessica greet as she never got awkward when she said the younger nickname.

 

“ I didn’t stutter when I call her by her nickname….but it seemed like I called this name a lot. I feel comfortable when I say it ! Yul “

 

Jessica think to herself then she looks at the younger who tried to keep the talkative girl from being hyper. She chuckled at their action. This is the first time in 2 day she feels especially happy with someone.

 

“ Hehe….Sica unnie. I’m Yoona….you always call me Yoong. And remember you told me that I’m your dearest dongsaeng….just lower than Soojung ! “ Yoona grinned as she release Tiffany and gives Jessica a warm hug.

 

“ Hi Yoong ! “ Again the feeling of the warm filled inside her

 

“ And this is…..” Jessica paused for a while to remember the girl in front of her.

 

“ Tae….yeon….Taeyeon ! “ Jessica smile happily like a kid when she finally remembered the older name.

 

Everyone eyes went wide as they misunderstood that Jessica still remember Taeyeon but based on Jessica action they realized it’s impossible for Jessica remember only Taeyeon

 

“ No way Jessi/ unnie / Sica….remember Taeyeon. She even didn’t remember me. But maybe her heart tell her. Hehehe...maybe our Taeng still have chance ! “ They smile evilly to themselves.

 

“.....” Still no response from Taeyeon they all curious because the older still in daze

 

“ She remember my name….how good it to hear. Taeyeon you should being a coward and talk to her. Maybe you still have a chance to be with her ! “

 

Taeyeon talked to herself and she received a pat on the back of her head. She snapped back to world as she looking for the person who dare to pat her head. And finally she found the fuming Fany looking at her the What-the-hell-are-you-doing look.

 

“ Y - yeah….Taeyeon is my name. “ Taeyeon quickly introducing herself.

 

“ Hi Taeyeon ! “ Jessica smile

 

“ Why my heart beat so fast ! She is just close to me….I did not feel anything like this when Darren beside me…..is she just close to me or more than I imagine ? Who is this girl making me feel this way !!!! “ Jessica thought

 

“ Hi I’m Taeyeon nice to meet you ! Now we are roomate let’s treat each other well “

 

All of sudden a voice comes from somewhere and it hit Jessica. The younger girl close her eyes to hold her pain. The 4 girls looked at her confuse.

 

“ Jessi what’s wrong ? “ Tiffany asked with concern in her eyes

 

“ Sica unnie ! “ Yoona rushed to where Jessica at.

 

“ I’m okay….I think it’s because I was stay in bed for too long ! “ Jessica smile

 

“ Oh...okay ! If you need any help care to tell us ! “ Yuri said while her phone vibrating.

 

Yuri excused herself out to take the phone. The 4 people inside started some random conversation but happy for them….the first person who started the conversation is Jessica.

 

“ Oh….can I ask something ! “ Everyone pay all of their attention to the asking girl

 

“ Um “ They answered the same.

 

“ Um….when the first time I saw….there are 8 of you but now only 4 of you here ? Where is the rest ? “ Jessica asked

 

“ Ah...they are busy with their own work so they can’t come….” Yoona cut Tiffany off

“ They want to come but you know the hospital rule. They are not allow a lot of people come in the same time. They said they will visit you when they done their work ! “ Yoona smile while takes a brief glance at Taeyeon.

 

“ Oh ! “ The only Jessica can said

 

“ AH ! i FORGOT ! “ The hyper girl shout and that scared all of them out.

 

“ Yah ! We are in hospital not at dorm you hyper ! “ Yuri walk in while covering her ear.

 

“ Opps….sorry...I suddenly remember I have something for you as a gift right Yul ! “ Tiffany quickly searching her bag.

 

“ Ah….me too. I also have something for you ! “ Yoona quickly rush to the bag she brought.

 

“ What gift ? They never told me they have gift for Sooyeon. “ Taeyeon asked herself.

 

“ Here this just a simple necklace but I hope you will like it. I know you don’t like the expensive thing. “ Tiffany gave Jessica the pink necklace.

 

“ Wow….thank you Tiffany…” Tiffany cut Jessica off

 

“ No...no...not Tiffany….call me Tiff like you used to before ! “ The eyes smile girl pouted

 

“ Ashi….stop that I hate that Tiff ! “ Yuri said pretend to be hate that very much.

 

“ Ah..here is my gift for you...a bracelet. “ Yuri gave it to Jessica

 

“ You know why I chose to put one black diamond and 2 white diamonds on it ! “ Yuri said with a smile

 

“  No “ Jessica shook her head innocently

 

“ The black one is the thing will take all of the bad thing will happen to you ! And the white will help you have a good healthy ! “ Yuri said

 

“ Thank you Yul ! “ Jessica smile brightly

 

“ And by the way if you look carefully inside the bracelet and necklace you will see some words. The necklace will have the words J&T mean that Jessica and Tiffany. And the bracelet will have Y&J….” Tiffany said and suddenly Jessica added in

 

“ Y&J mean Yuri and Jessica right ! “ Tiffany nodded

 

“ Hehe it seemed like We won the game first...because we have make Jessi / Sica smile fist “ Yulti smile to each other then look at Jessica smiling face.

 

“ I will make Sica unnie smile brighter than you unnies did ! “ Yoona smile to herself.

 

“ Ah Sica unnie...this is my gift for you. It’s not expensive but it’s really meaningful because it is a handmade gift that Sooyoung and me made it for you by our own hand ! “ Yoona smile and gave Jessica a box

 

She open it and saw 4 little cupcake inside. They have 2 min, chocolate, and vanila. Jessica look at the cake then smile brightly

 

“ Yeah...you really love these type of flavor and the special thing is these cake from your favorite cupcake shop. We came there and begged them to teach us how to make these and we finally did it ! “ Yoona smile became a grin

 

“ Wow...thank you soo much. I really love cupcake. I have eat the boring hospital’s food for too long. And by the way thank Sooyoung for me too. I did not remember her but I will someday ! “ Jessica eyes glued on the cupcake.

 

“ Sooyoung and I won this time..hehehe ! “ Yoona looked at Yulti then turn to Jessica

 

“ Ashisss….we lost...but at least we made Jessi / Sica smile today. Mission successful ! “  Yulti thought.

 

After eyeing the box of cupcake done….the younger girl turn her attention to the most quiet girl still stand on her position. Everyone follow Jessica direction then they all look at Taeyeon.

 

“ How about you Tae….do you have anything to give Jessi ? “ Tiffany asked.

 

“ Ah...sorry I don’t have anything for you sorry Sooyeo - ah Sica. “ Taeyeon hung low her head.

 

“ I think...my gift can’t never reach you. Sorry I’m being a coward again Sooyeon ah ! “  Taeyeon smile a bitter smile to herself

 

They all look shocked at Taeyeon word and they didn’t notice Jessica happy face form to a frown when she heard what the older girl said. Her mood went down without her noticing.

 

“ Why I feel so sad when she said she didn’t reparate anything for me. ! “ Soon enough Jessica tried to shrug that thought off to put on her poker face.

 

“ Did I was dream...no way ! Taeyeon didn’t reparate anything for Jessica ! What an odd ! Unbelievable ! “ They all show the same disbelief expression.

 

“ Oh Sorry for disturbing ! Because of these gift I forget that manager oppa said we have schedule so we need to get going now ! “ Yuri said with a sad face.

 

They all look at Jessica direction...they saw the girl pouting and her happy face turn to a frown.

 

“ Sorry but we have to go. We promise we will visit you soon ! “ Yuri said

 

“ They really need to go ! I don’t want to be alone here ! “ Jessica thought to herself.

 

Suddenly Tiffany and Yoona phone vibrate as they receiving a message from someone. They quickly open it. Then they all look at Yuri with a smirk. Yuri smirk back.

 

“ Are they smirking to each other….what are they planning now ? I have a bad feeling about this ! “ Taeyeon thought to herself

 

Jessica can’t see anything because her view is their back facing her. Only Taeyeon has a good view.

 

“ I need to get going to ! “ Tiffany said while pretend to pouted.

 

“ Me too I have a photoshoot ! “ Yoona makes a sad face.

 

“ This is your job...don’t worry about me just get going ! “ Jessica pretend to smile.

 

Tiffany, Yoona, and Yuri gave Jessica a big hugged before they gone. They saw Jessica a little bit down while they are taking their things. Taeyeon also follow them out of the door but got pushed back by Yulti. They secretly smirk to Taeyeon.

 

“ What the….why are you 2 push me back ! “ Taeyeon balanced herself from falling.

 

“ Don’t you remember you have a 1 week break before you have a solo comeback ! “ Tiffany said while grinning.

 

“ Ah...um ! “ Taeyeon remember

 

“ So Jessi you will not alone now….Taeyeon will accompany you or could I say all the week ! “ Yuri said and smile to Jessica

 

Jessica expression turn to a big smile when she heard someone will accompany her for 1 week.

 

“ But….” Taeyeon whispered

 

“ After you got home...remember to payback huh buddy ! “ Yuri patted Taeyeon's shoulder then smile like an idiot.

 

“ So...we will get going now ! Have a good time together Sica and Taeyeon unnie ! “ Yoona said then the door being close quickly.

 

“ Good time….TOGETHER ! “ Taengsic thought then they become awkward.

 

“ Why my heart beats so fast right now ! Stupid heart stop beating like that ! “ Jessica scolled herself.

 

“ You guys are dead meat when I get home ! “  Taeyeon thought.

 

The awkward silent came back to the room as the two of them having their own thought. Suddenly Jessica asked.

 

“ What do they mean “ Jessica pretend to be innocent.

 

Taeyeon slowly and awkwardly turn back to face the younger girl.

 

“ T - They think….we are….um...we are….ah we are best friend before so they said have a good time together. Don’t mind them...they like to said those things because we are all like a family member ! “ Taeyeon stutter

 

Jessica heart suddenly sank when she heard the word FRIEND AND FAMILY MEMBER from the older girl. She doesn’t know why she react like that….no answer can be find for her question.

 

“ Oh ! “ Jessica replied.

 

“ Um...can you come here and sit with me….am I seem like eating you or something don’t stand far away from me ! “ Taeyeon chuckled but got caught by the younger girl.

 

“ What is that chuckle about ? “ Jessica asked

 

“ You still the same Jessica I used to know….straight forward when it come to answering or asking ! “ Taeyeon answering the younger girl while slowly approaches her.

 

“ Really ? “

 

“ Yeah “ Taeyeon smile to the younger as she sit down to the corner of the bed.

 

“ You still the Jung Sooyeon I used to know but you different from her that….in your memories...this Kim Taeyeon never alive ! “ Taeyeon smile a bitter smile to herself.

 

“ I don’t remember her but what my heart says this girl has a big part in my live. Who is she ? What were in the past ? “ Jessica also in her deep thought

 

With all of sudden Taeyeon turn on her phone and chooses some random song for both of them. Taeyeon body stiffened when she heard what the song about. Jessica also enjoying every single of the song with a happy mood.

 

They both like sad song and love to listen music everywhere they go. But with a same song...they both have different thought.

 

Something always brings me back to you.

It never takes too long.

No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch.

You keep me without chains.

 

“ I want to forget about you but why everything in this world against me ? “ Taeyeon

 

“ I having boyfriend now but my heart never beats for him. My heart beats for her the person who is sits beside….my heart only beats for her ! “ Jessica

 

I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.

Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.

Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.

But you're on to me and all over me.

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.

When I thought that I was strong.

But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.

 

“ I being scared if I feel to your gravity again because If I fall to you my heart can’t take another heartbreak anymore. I don’t want to lose you but my other half want “ Taeyeon

 

Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.

Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.

But you're on to me and all over me.

I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground.

But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.

The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down.

You're keeping me down, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You're on to me, on to me, and all over...

Something always brings me back to you.

It never takes too long.


“ Even I have lost my memories but my heart still remember….it told me that the person I have loved right here beside me ! But I doubt of it...I don’t want to hurt anyone “ Jessica

 

“ When will I be free from your gravity huh Jung Sooyeon ? But if I tried many to to forget you….the memories of you filled up me again and again ! “ Taeyeon.

 

“ People said no matter how far you are….you will return to where your heart belong to. Like the last line of the song  (You're on to me, on to me, and all over… Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long.)  But I’m doubt of it because I afraid to lose you again “ Taeyeon

 

( A/N: This song is ( Gravity ) Jessica cover this song so if you guys want to hear Jessica cover here are the link to download it : https://soundcloud.com/thanh-nguyen-72672648/gravity-cover-jessica )