The Game Started !

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Hi Guys ! I'm back 

I know after done read this chapter  you guys will hate me to the gut....but what can I do now.....it's what people called Fate...we can only bear with it. Sorry for crashed your hope....Sorry I can't change my story....because it was supposed to go on this way....and I have nothing do. I wrote this chapter not mean that.....what you thinking after reading this....but the only thing we can do is....BE LIKE THEM.....WAITING.....AND.....FIGHTING ! 

I know you guys will feel sad so I don't have anything to say.....let's just wait for the next chapter....the future still far away....Please stay strong !  And by the way sorry for short chapter ! Thank  you !


Story View

 

When the sun started to reveal itself to erase the darkness of the night. The sky still a little dark but the color change to a dark orange very beautiful. Sudden the bed has a little movement and Taeyeon was woken up by that. The older girl sits up while rubbing her eyes….a soft sound but contain a lot of sweet and love making the older totally awake


 

“ Taengoo ! “  The soft voice of a beautiful princess lying on the bed.

 

Taeyeon looks at where the voice comes from and her eyes can’t hold her’s tear anymore. Every drop contain how much love and happiness she has put in. But the princess in front of her still lying with her eyes close as she is mumbling something.

 

“ Tae….Taengoo ! “ The soft voice now change into the panic one.

 

“ Sooyeon wake up….I’m here...Sooyeon “ Taeyeon also panics and tried to call the sleeping girl wake up.

 

“ No….no...no ! Taeyeon ! “ The sleeping girl started to shouting.

 

The loud voice making Krystal and Darren awake and they rushed to where the sleeping girl. Taeyeon stand stiff while still managed to hold the girl hand. All of sudden the happy tear become the fearful one.

 

“ Sooyeon noona…..calm down ! Please….don’t try to open your eyes listen to me ! “ Darren holds the sleeping girl both shoulder to calm her down.

 

“ No….no…..I not….is not me….don’t push me away…..NO !!!!!! ” Jessica screaming but still doesn’t open her eyes yet.

 

“ No it can’t be….No god do you want to play with us to the end…..think….think Darren !!!! “ While trying to think the best way to help Jessica, the younger boy away that that thing was happened.

 

“ Darren what happening now…..Darren tell me ! “ Taeyeon grabbed the younger boy collar and shouts.

 

Darren still in his deep thought while trying hard to calm the sleeping girl down. The door swung opened…..Eric quickly ran to Darren and pull Taeyeon out.

 

“ Darren ah….” Eric calm face looked at the starting crying boy in front of him

 

“ Please…..calm down…..Sooyeon noona….I here please . “ Darren shaking hand hold the sleeping girl tightly.

 

“ No….don’t do that to me….please….I don’t want to die...I - I “ The sleeping girl also starting to crying without opening her eyes.

 

A group of nurse rush to where Eric and Taeyeon standing and help pull the older girl outside. Taeyeon tried to get rid of the pulling but failed. Her body still very weak and still panic. Taeyeon was kicked out of the room and Krystal too. They stand helplessly outside….Krystal starting to cry out and Taeyeon still in the nurse care.

 

“ Darren ah….” Eric was cut off by Darren

 

“ You said she will okay….you said the percent is high and her….why ? “ Darren punch Eric hard in his face as he shouted the the helpless boy on the ground.

 

“ Darren ah….try to calm her down first ! “ Eric said while eyes went widen because Jessica is trying to moving around the bed.

 

“ No….no….I don’t want it...it hurt….no…. “ Jessica still crying.

 

“ OPEN THE DAMN DOOR DARREN….SOOYEON AH !!!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR ...I want to see her ! “ Taeyeon screaming outside but her body now starting to drag her down.

 

“ Noona ah….please I’m here….calm down….please “ Darren hugged the fearful girl into his chest.

 

“ No…..it hurt…..hurt….NOOOOOOO !!!!!! ” after the most fearful screaming Jessica was blackout….everything comeback to the deadly silent.

 

Jessica still in Darren embrace and slowly went unconsciously with the last drop of tear rolled down from the corner of her eyes then down to the younger boy shirt. Drop by drop….the tear dropping down from the younger eyes full with water.

 

“ We failed….I was failed….everything….our efforts were f***ing failed. “ Darren whispered while holding the sleeping tightly.

 

“ Sorry…..Darren ah….we have tried our best ! “ Eric slowly out his hand on Darren's shoulder and patted it.

 

On the outside Krystal still doesn’t know what was going on but the only thing she knew is her sister condition right now is not a good news. She know her sister is in dangerous….but hopelessly...she just sitting there crying her heart out.

 

“ Please...open the door...I want to be with her….I want to see her...please. “ Taeyeon body now can’t manage to stand anymore.

 

Helplessly….she was fell on the hard and cold ground of the hospital. Her tear drop by drop hit the ground like a small rain. She closed her eyes but still manage to said the word she want ti say….please let me be with her….please let me see her.

 

The nurse feel sad for what they are twinness with their own eyes. A scene of sadness and the hurtful. They want to let the falling girl do what she wants but….they can’t...it's not their right to let the girl go….their job is to keep the girl outside. The only they can is patting the girl back to calm her down.

 

On the other side of the hospital. The 2 younger boy still stand in their old position. Darren started to let the sleeping girl down as he step back because all of the thinking eating him alive.

 

“ What we doing now ? “ Eric asked as he knows only Darren can choose the life of Jessica right now.

 

“....” Darren still got hum while close his eyes tightly.

 

“ The first option….the only one we have left now…”

 

Eric forces himself to said the most dangerous yet the decision that Darren hate the most. But what can he do now ? The only option and the only hope they still have left. Darren may or may not agree on this but...he need to….Now….their choice is…..Kill people….or….Do nothing and let her slowly dying in pain.

 

“ How many days do we have to wait to find that object ? “ Darren finally open his eyes.

 

“ I - I’m not sure yet…..but….but you want….are you sure ? “ Eric said in surprise.

 

“ Ahh….we will wait again….I hate this ! “ Darren looked at Jessica then smile a bitter smile.

 

“ I won’t let you die noona….I will protect you with my life. And if I….need to….kill people…. I will…. Because of you….and because of all the people how loved you and still love you very much. Taeyeon noona….I need to be selfish….you can blame me….. But I want to be your best buddy every “  Darren wiped away his tear and then he looked back at Eric.

 

“ Promise me...keep this as a secret….and the rest I will do it by myself. I believe in you Eric because what I doing later on…..you will be the only person  understand why I doing that. I just need only one person understand me...and the rest I don’t care. Please promise me keep this as a secret. “ Darren raises his pinky finger to Eric.

 

“Yah !!! I - I…..whatever !!!! “ Eric promised to Darren because he knows how hard for his friend to choose this such way.

 

“ Okay let’s start the Fate Game….if we make it we will win and all of us will survive….but if we lose...someone will die. “ Darren said with a serious face.

 

The Game Started !“ The younger boy said in English word as he slowly walk to the door and open it.

 

Yeah...if one of us die...we'll die together….Let’s start the game….the suffer and dangerous are filled in the road in front. The darkness of fearful now will be our nightmare until the game end ! “ Eric said while looking at Darren then to the sleeping girl on the bed.