The visit

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

***Continue the chapter***


While the 8 girls still thinking about the possible for THE 3 F**KING LUNCH BOXES. It made them stress out. In another hand, the younger girl now on her way to visit someone that the 8 other girls tried to find almost 2 years. She still not notice that she was caught because of the AGAIN THE 3 F**KING LUNCH BOXES.    


Krystal POV:

 

Again, I met them in front of SM building. 3 of them seem like very tired and I can see sadness inside their eyes. I wonder, what are they thinking about. Everytime I meet them, I can’t hid my guilty feeling toward them. But for my sister sake, I need to hide the true from them.

 

I know how hurt they were when I said to them that my sister was dead. I lied and broke their hearts. But that is not take too long for my anger appear.

 

They were treated my sister like and never care about how she feels. They just based on my sister mistake and ignore her. They said she is lazies but will they know the reason why my sister was lazy.

 

Half of me feeling guilty but another half filling with anger. When we meet each other, I used to ignore them and walk away from them as far as I can. If I stay to listen to them too long, I might urge it all out. So keep distance is the best way.

 

2 years had passed, those paparazzi and the news have giving up about the disappear of my sister. I remember the first year was all crazy.

 

Everytime I having a talk show, there are always at least 2 or more question about my sister. Instead of answer, I just only show my calm face and keep silent or sometime I just said “ She is fine “ to them.

 

Move to the next second year everything seem like come back to it position. PEACEFUL but I still get some of the question about my sister

 

About B&E still there but the CEO now is my father. He help to keep the company going fine. Talk about B&E, I think I need to talk about Tyler. They are broke up after 1 year dating but still bestfriend. I’m not saying that my sister is a player but how can I describe it.

 

Hah ! So complicate so I just say that she is a player *He He (:v)*. But who know, a player falling hard for her member. That is a girl. YEAH A GIRL.

 

But it she was not admitted it because she don’t want to be a gay person. Yeah ! the leader of SNSD Kim Taeyeon. She’s also a player not less or more than my unnie. She seems like dating a lot same as my sister. I wonder if the two player falling for each other, what a fun situation, isn’t it ?

 

“ Opps ! Sorry, It’s not the time to be fun. I need to come make my character be more emotional because this story is very sad thought (:v) “  

 

Ah ! I forget. Today I need to visit my sister so I get the permission to off from practice soon. It not takes to long from SM to my sister's place. It take one hour to get their.

 

Jessi really like beach and quiet place so my parent buy a home near beach to live in. This place is the most peaceful place, where no one judging you for what you do.

 

No paparazzi always stalking behind you. No sound of cars, bus, screaming or smoke of the big and busy city.

 

I can’t hide the fact that I also like beach but surprise me. It’s been almost 2 years we stay near beach but I never got a chance to play under the water.

 

“ Everything happened will have their own reason “ Yes, I also have reason. I want to play under the water with my dearest sister. But now, she even can’t move around and just lying in bed like a statue. Everything happened too fast for me to accept it.

 

2 years ago, she still there whining to me and being a lazy . The first year, she still manage to speak, run, joke, dance….After one year, her health was went bad. She can’t walk properly.

 

This disease took away her smile, communication, walk, eat,... And now included her vision. She just lying in the bed like a dead person.

 

We still thanks for that bull disease didn’t take away her breath and her chance to live yet. I don’t know when it come but every day I praying for it will never come. For me can see my sister talk to me, whining to me, and become a lazy . I snapped out from a deep thought as I manage to see where I am.

 

Here, I park my car in front of an old white house but seem very classic. The scene around very quiet and peaceful. I can hear the sound of ocean and wind combinating with the smell of salt water. Not a lot of people know this place so there are not a lot of people. I walk to the front door and knocking it. I look at the camera and speak.

 

“ Mom, I’m Krystal “ the door slowly open showing a old lady with a sadness face but with a small smile.

 

“ Oh ! sweetie. I don’t know you would come. Come in baby “

 

“ Sorry mommy. I forget to text you “

 

“ That’s ok. Come, your sister is inside “

 

“ Mom you don’t need to tell me that. Where can she at when she even can’t opens her eyes “ I mentally told myself as I don’t want my mom be sad and smile with a bitter smile.

 

“ I will ready for our lunch. What do you want to each since today your dad was busy with his business ? “

 

“ No mom, you don’t need to make lunch for us “ she looks at me

 

“ I’ve bought for us lunch and… unnie… it still hot. You should eat it now. I will eat it later ” ...I almost said it. My unnie have her own nutrition porridge that my privacy doctor bought.

 

“ I want to talk to unnie first. I have a lot of thing I need to tell her “ I said while showing my bestest smile to my mom

 

She just nod and I quickly walk to my sister room. As I open the door waiting for her to run to me and hug me but it’s just true in the dream. The smell of Lavender hit my nose. I close the door as I look at the dead body with no expression or moving.

 

“ Hi unnie… I come to visit you “ I said while put a box of chocolate cupcake on the table. She and me love chocolate cupcake.

 

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7IHULvXs7w&feature=youtu.be here is the link)

 

“ How are you today unnie “

 

“...”

 

“ Yahh…. I brought you your favorite cupcake. Wake up and it or I will eat it “ I tried to joke but...fail

 

“ …. ”

 

“ Okey...I will not yell at you again “ I apologized

 

“ I’m not good at all “

 

“...”

 

It seems like I’m crazy uh ! I used to it almost 2 years now. Like I ask myself and answer by myself. But I believed, my unnie heard me and she know I’m near her. I used to believed of it.

 

“ Today, we accidently met at the front door of MS building ”

 

“ Like usual I keep ignore them and walk away “

 

“ I don’t know sis...should I tell them you are here or should I keep quiet like I used to be 2 years “

 

“...”

 

“ I can see the sadness inside their eyes but I can’t help “

 

“ I’m badly want to tell them but mom stop me. She doesn’t want you to near them and she still hate because of your condition now “

 

“...”

 

“ I have no choice unnie. I don’t want mom to be more angry. She is now tired enough to get more tired. So I obey mom. “

 

“...”

 

“ I’m tired. Both mental and body “

 

“...”

 

“ I want to get out of this unnie “

 

“.....”

 

“ What should I do now. Tell them and let them be here, by your side ? “

 

“....”

 

“ NO, I will not let them treat you like the past again unnie “

 

“......”

 

“ Mom and Dad decided that you and them will return to American. The two of you will have peaceful life “ my tear threaten to come out

 

“....”

 

“ About me, I will stay here because of my work. It’s because of me so you stuck at here “

 

“....”

 

“ Am I too selfish huh unnie ? “

 

“....”

 

“ But, I don’t want you to gone forever an out of my life unnie “ I crying hard

 

“...”

 

“ Now is for your sake so I let you go unnie “

 

“...”

 

“ I can’t not be selfish anymore. I will let you go but it doesn’t we will never meet again “

 

“ It’s just….we can’t meet often because of the long distance. I promise I will spend 1 month in one year to visit you. “

 

“.....”

 

“ Unnie “ I want to call her name before she leave as much as I can. I will never forget those memories with her.

 

Those will be the best one in my life because I have a best sister grow up with me. Share with me all those tired and worry. Laugh, dance, and sing…..I will miss you unnie.

 

“ Promise me, don’t sleep too much. Wake up and call me if you miss me. No matter where you are or where I am. I will be there for you.”

 

“....”

 

“ No matter it happened. If everyone leave you…. *sob* I’m still there, beside you. “

 

“....”

 

“ Sorry for copy your phrase unnie… but I really like it “

 

“...”

“.....”

 

“.....”

 

“......”

 

No word can be heard. The silence covered all the room atmosphere.  

 

“ I still remember what you told me 2 years ago unnie “

 

“ Why are you always quiet. Talk to me or scolding me when I keeping annoying you “ my tears start to come out again.

 

All I know after I was crying hard is I fall in a deep sleep. Those memories of 2 years ago come back to me. Every single pieces still very clear as it was just happened yesterday.


Hi reader

Thanks for up voting :))))

Sorry for everyone first. I don't know when I will update new chapter because I will go on a trip 1 week with my group in University. We have a big big big project to learning about human brain and practice in real situation. So I will not have enough time to write new chapter so sorry. I tried to done this chapter to you guys. And thanks for support my story

See you later in one week :))))

Hope you enjoy the story.