Confusing

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

After a short ride, the brunette and the blonde finally reached the hospital. The brunette pushing the wheelchair while the blonde smiling happily about some random story of the brunette.

 

When they reached the hallway in front of the blonde room. There is someone walk back and forward with a worry express. Yeah….it’s none other than Jessica Fake Boyfriend.

 

Suddenly, the younger boy turns his back then facing the 2 happy people in front of him. His expression changed into a relax one. But when he saw a shadow behind the 2….quickly the word hurt him right his heart.

 

But The younger boy still managed to walk to the 2 while pretending not to notice the familiar shadow. Jessica feels guilty rushed all over her body when she saw the worry in her boyfriend's eyes. Taeyeon has a different expression….yeah anger and jealous.

 

“ Jessi ! Where have you been ? “ Darren stopped the wheelchair then bend down.

 

“ I - I…..I….Sorry Darren. I make you worry again. “ the blonde hung low her head

 

“ Are you have fun today ? “ The younger changed the topic

 

“ I….but you….I…..” Jessica can’t open because she feels guilty.

 

“ I’m okay….and how can I mad at you….are you have fun today ? “ Darren look at Jessica again.

 

“ I….really….have fun today ! “ Jessica said while showing her bright smile.

 

“ That’s Good ! “ Darren looked at Taeyeon.

 

“ Come on Taeyeon….do something…..you said you will fight for her. Stupid coward ! “ Taeyeon stand still on her position trying to gain the courage.

 

“ Thank you Taeyeon - ssi….for taking care of my girlfriend ! “ Darren said

 

“ You such a jerk Darren…..Sorry Tae noona. “ The younger tried to be calm.

 

“ It’s not thing….she is my best….no….soulmate. Taking care of her is MY part too ! “ Taeyeon wa surprise by her own words.

 

“ Yeah...Taeyeon is a really good soulmate. She helps me a lot today. “ the blonde said with the brightest smile.

 

“ So now you need to have rest. Today you have exercise enough ! “ Darren walked to the back of the wheelchair.

 

“ I warn you don’t you dare to be close to her ! “ Darren whispered to the older girl.

 

“ Well….you are nobody so why should I listen to you. I can do what I want to do….especially her ! I will get her back to my life. Remember that ! “ Taeyeon wants to close but she can’t control it.

 

The younger boy looked at Taeyeon with a shock express but with his psychologist skill. Darren succeeded to hide his shock face.

 

“ Well...I won’t let you do that. “ Darren tried to hide his nervous

 

“ Whatever….she is MINE and FOREVER MINE ! “ Taeyeon wants to slap right to but her heart never lets her brain do that.

 

On another hand, Jessica didn’t hear the conversation between the 2 but she saw their anger. The 2 of them giving each other the dead glare and Jessica was noticed that. She doesn’t know how to react and why that glare at each other like that.

 

“ Um….you don’t need to remind me that. I know that she is Yours but….it just the past...PAST. You pushed her out of your life by choosing the stupid decision…..”

 

Using his skill of a professor psychologist. Darren knows how to attack other people by word. And he did….he succeed when the Taeyeon face changed to the painful one. But Darren doesn’t notice it because he doesn’t dare to look at Taeyeon, his used to be buddy.

 

“ You ing left her. You don’t have any right to…..” Darren tried to take a glance at Taeyeon...after that, he can’t continue to attack the person in front of him again.

 

Head hung low….tear threatens to fall. That is….she fail again. The word Hurt only easy to say but how can she describe the feeling she feels right now.

 

“ Let’s go now….it’s late ! If Eric sees us here this late, we will get scold by him for sure. “ Darren started to push the wheelchair.

 

“ Okay….” Jessica said with tired eyes. They start to leave.

 

Taeyeon stands still on her position head still hung low. Speechless and heavy heart but suddenly….she feel something warm cover her cool body but before she could manage to see the source of the warm. A small whisper near her ear and it lift the heavy force on her heart away.

 

“ Goodnight my bestest soulmate. Thank you for everything today….and don’t be sad. Everything will be alright because I’m here with you. “

 

Those words….she really need those words to comforting herself. But another half she thought herself doesn’t deserve those words a little. As the warmth gone and it made Taeyeon snapped out of her thought. Her only and one become further and further away from her until the silhouette faded into the darkness of the hallway.

 

“ What I gonna do now. All I want is to forget these hurtful memories and move on. I tried to erase you and everything about you but my heart doesn’t want to. I want to be with you but half of me doesn’t. “

 

Taeyeon gains all of her strength to reach her car and when she reached it. Slowly and hurtful….she lean her back on the car. She fell and tear started to blur her vision.


Memories of you, of our love in the past

Are the thorns that dig into my chest.

Leave, please just leave.

I tell them that but the pain never ends.

The me that loved you dearly.

The me that was deeply scarred.

And the me that was missing you like crazy.

Please let me go.

It's can't be seen.

It's hiding inside me.

It's can't be seen.

It's hiding inside me.

And it hurts me more when I try to forget.

Leave, please just leave.  

I tell them that but the pain never ends.

I tell them that but the pain never ends.

 

While crying her heart out...the brunette doesn’t notice that there are 2 people standing at the near distance. They looked at her with the sad eyes.

 

“ Let’s go ! “ one person said

 

“ Where ? “ The other asked coldly.

 

When they reach the place….the blue shirt guys was shocked. But before he could do anything the gloves of boxing were thrown to him.

 

“ Hit me ! “ Darren said

 

“ What ? Are you insane ? “ Eric said with a disbelief face

 

“ I know you are in range by looking at you face. Use all of you anger and strength….hit me now ! “ Darren commanded

 

“ You….” Before Eric could continue his word a hard bunch right in his face and it making his anger reaches the max level.

 

“ Darren ! “ Eric started to bunch his friend hard. But return to his is only those sad and depress eyes.

 

While one person hitting and another one let himself be hit. There is a girl stand there with a worry yet sad eyes. She doesn’t know what’s going on, her eyes only focus on the person who received god knows how many hard bunch.

 

***THUMPPPP***

 

A loud sound could be heard around the boxing place. The younger girl ran all her mind to where the sound came from.

 

“ Hummmm…..look at who are running to you. Better treat her well or at least don’t hurt her or you will be dead meat to me next time ! “ Eric threaten as he breathing heavily.

 

The person who fell to the ground now has a chuckle in his face. But he doesn’t say anything to reply back.

 

“ She is coming….I will take a leave then. “

 

After finishing his sentence, Eric walked away but he whispered to the girl who walked pass him.

 

“ Don’t try so hard….it’s only hurt you more if you try. “ Eric looked back at the younger then smile pity for them while walking out the gym.

 

“ Are….you….o - okay ? “ Krystal stutter

 

“ None of your business ! “ Darren sat up

 

“ But….but you look bad. “ The younger tried but fail again

 

Darren only hides his guilty face before the younger caught him. He doesn’t want to say anything to the girl near him because he knows that if he keeps talking to her….at some point he will hurt her by his sharp words again.

 

And he doesn’t want it to happen...it’s enough for him when that girl said she hates him to her root. He doesn’t deserve that sympathy from her. Stopping himself from looking and talking to her. This girl deserves someone better than him.

 

“ You are not okay ! “ Krystal shouted and touch where the wound is and it made Darren hissed

 

“ What the….” He ready to yell at her again but his mind was stopped him in time. He yanked her hand away.

 

“ Told you to get away from me didn’t I ? We are just 2 strangers….no less or more ! Please leave Now ! “ Darren said as he didn’t look at the girl crying in front of him.

 

“ Why ? “ the younger started to cry more

 

“ Because I…. I don’t need to explain to you ! Leave ! “ Darren walked pass the girl

 

“ How many time you want me to say I Hate You to you ? Is that enough ? Seemed like my worry was useless ! “ hurt clearly show in her word as she ran out of the gym.

 

When the younger girl completely went a small whisper can barely hear hang out on the sad air.

 

“ I don’t want to...I hate those words too much, especially from you….but if it makes you feel better then just say it….it won’t hate you for that. If I take all the pains inside you and put in mine then that’s okay. At least you will not get hurt anymore. “ Tear started to approach the ground as the sobbing sound echo around the gym.

 

When the younger got out of the gym, she ran to god know where. After that...all she knew is her strength left her body and she fell. But before her eyes close….she felt someone shouted her name and help her up.

 

“ Krystal ! “ someone shouted her name.

 

Too late, she can’t see the person face but this voice sound similar but before she could think….her eyes close and the darkness welcomes her coldly.  

 

Morning next day

 

A lazy girl sitting in her bed with a frown on her face while looking at her phone.

 

“ Stupid Jessica...you forget to get her phone number again ! “

 

Yeah….it none other than the older Jung. She has been sitting there looking at her phone for half an hour. She cursing herself for forgot to ask those girls phone number.

 

When she come to her photo album on the phone. It making her smile brightly remember the happiest day. It’s the day that she spent her time with all her called best friend. Suddenly it reminds her of her own question she wanted to have an answer for that.

 

Yesterday… she almost asked Darren about that but afraid he will be sad so she decided not to. But she deadly wants to know the answer for her weird feeling...that thing drove her crazy at night. While those question driving her crazy again...the door swung opened and revealed the 3 beautiful girls with a bright smile.

 

“ Hi Jessi / Sica / Unnie ! “ They greeted her at the same time

 

“ And here they are….thank god for sending them to me now. Maybe they will help me answer all those weird things happened these days ! “ Jessica found the 3 girls like life saver to her. She brightens her smile.

 

“ Hi Tiff , Yul, and Yoongie ! “ Jessica showed her best smile to them.

 

“ Wow...you look happy Jessi ! “ The eyes smile girl gave Jessica a hug then the other 2 did so.

 

“ It’s because you guys are lifesavers….I dead bored here ! “ Jessica said with a pout.

 

“ Well….we brought food for you ! “ Yoona excited.

 

“ We know you bore to dead so we decided to keep you company ! We are free this evening. “ Yuri said while sitting on the chair beside Jessica bed.

 

“ You guys miss me that much ? “ Jessica teasing

 

“ Of course we do...especially someone is going insane right now in the record room ! “ Tiffany said while Yoona and Yuri laugh their off

 

“ You mean who ? “ Jessica confuses a little bit.

 

“ Nevermind ! I mean we all miss you very much and do you miss us ? “ Tiffany asked

 

“ Yeah ! I miss the day that we went around Seoul ! How much fun it was ! “ Jessica said with shiny eyes.

 

“ Well….you do not miss that part. We know you miss what Taeyeon gave and did to you. We have recorded it and kept it as our new favorite drama ever ! “ The 3 girl smirked

 

“ OKey...let's eat first then talk later. I’m soo hungry ! “ Yoona said while holding her stomach

 

“ Okay...Okay ! As your wish ! It’s lucky that Sooyoung is not here...if she is...we will get poor because we need to pay a big amount for her food ! “ Yuri said making everyone chuckle.

 

“ Ah !!!! I forget ! “ Jessica shouted making everyone startled

 

“ Can I have you guys phone number ? I forgot to asked before ! “ Jessica smile shyly

 

“ Of course ! We will ! “ The 3 girls little confuse then Jessica gave them her phone.

 

The 3 look at the contact then to each other. Their phone number is in there but it does not have their complete name. Tiffany number was written with letter ( F ) and so everyone is the same too. But they tried to hide it. They fixed all the name and keep the number.

 

But they looked at each other again then smirk evilly but unaware why the eating girl in front of them. After they done...they give Jessica’s phone back to her. Suddenly Yuri spoke

 

“ Sica...I know you will be bored here so if you feel bored you can always call us ! “ Yuri said

 

“ Yeah just press the number 1 then it will connect right to our phone ! “ Tiffany lied

 

“ You don’t need to look for our name just press the number ! It will be faster ! “ Yoona also lies.

 

“ Oh...okay….thank you so much ! “

 

Jessica little confused but she trusts this girl too much so she didn’t ask any question because she thought they just want to help her. But she never knew….about the really result when she trust these prankster…..she has been pranked for a few time before but she forgot it.

 

The 3 looked at each other and then smile. They relax a bit because Jessica didn’t ask them any further about how high technology now that you just press the number then it will connect to all 8 phone. How ridiculous it is. They also laugh at themselves about how stupid their words were but the girl didn’t notice.

 

Then with all of sudden the question that drove her crazy this day popped out in her mind. She tried to organize her sentence, not too much obvious about a certain person. She doesn’t want to be misunderstood…. Especially this will hurt Darren and maybe making Taeyeon keep away from her.

 

“ So...hey guys...I want to ask about a little bit weird topic but I just curious ! “ Jessica said while studying the 3 girl face.

 

“ That okay Jessi….go ahead, we won’t mind because we are best friend. Share problem is what best friend does ! “ Tiffany said also curious

 

“ Um...I know that you and Yoongie have a boyfriend right ! “ the 2 girls nodded their head

 

“ So...when you guys didn’t meet each other for a long time because maybe busy with work ….what would you guys usually do when you see each other again ? “ Jessica show her poker face while still studying the 2 girls expression

 

Tiffany and Yoona thought a little then they both answered at the same time. And the answer making Jessica little shock but she tried her best to hide her shock face.

 

“ We will………..”

 

 


I'm back....so I tried to write as fast as I can and I have completed it ! 

Let's guess the last sentence huh !  “ We will………..”  what ????????