Dream and Awkwardnes

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

***Continue Flashback***


 

Jessica POV:

 

“ Yah Jung Sooyeon, wake up now. “ a loud voice echo my room

 

“ Wake up...don’t you remember that we will go to amusement park today huh ? “ The voice becomes more soft.

 

My sleeping was interrupted. I gradually open my eyes and saw a beautiful feature in front of me. That person smile brightly when my I half open

 

“ Taengoo ahhh...only 5 minutes….pleaseee “ I begged her.

 

“ No….no more….I’ve already gave you 10 minutes….now time to wake up Jung Jessica “ Taeyeon firmly said.

 

“ Alright….I’m wake up now “

 

I have no choice. As I sit up to get out of my bed. while Taeyeon waking out of my room.

 

“ I will make breakfast for both of us….the others girls have their own schedule so they left first “ I nodded.

 

After finishing my routine, I walked out of my room and go straight to the dining room.  I look around but saw no one.

 

“ Taengoo ahh….where are you. ? “ I called her name but got no answer and replace that is silent

 

“ Taengoo ? “ I still not got the answer. I became worried.

 

“ I don’t like to play hide-and-seek Taengoo ahh...come on...come out and have breakfast ! “ I became nervously

 

After 5 minutes of calling and worried. I still get no answer and the cold silent covered the dorm.

 

Suddenly the door open and there she is….but why other member also here ? They seem very tired  and I can see sadness deep inside their eyes.

 

“ Heh guys what happened ?....you guys look very tired ? “ I asked them as I quickly ran to them.

 

When I come near to them, they seemed like didn’t see me at all. They didn’t look and me and answer my question. What happened now ?

 

“ Heh...Yuri ahh….” I called Yuri but she didn’t seems like to look at me.

 

“ Taengoo ahh...what happened….tell me...don’t scare me that way “ I asked as Taeyeon also ignore me.

 

“ Yoong what happ……” I tried to run to Yoong ….but…..what happened ?

 

She passing me without touching me…..SHE PASSING THROUGH MY BODY AND IT DIDN’T HURT ME AT ALL…..NO NO NO...IT’S IMPOSSIBLE NO…..

 

I extend both of my arm….I look at them as I can see mine but why they can’t see me. I ran to Tiffany.

 

“ Tiff….can’t….can’t you see me...Tiff...please….please answer my question…..don’t keep quiet Tiff…..” tear unconsciously rolling down my cheek

 

What happened to me now….why they can’t hear me and see me….what happened….I - I can’t remember anything….

 

Suddenly I can hear a sobbing comes from Taeyeon. Why did she cry….what happened

 

“ Shhhhhh…..don’t cry...Tae...don’t cry Tae “ Sunny hugged my Taeyeon tight.

 

“ Taengoo ahhh why did you cry….” I asked and come near her….but the real hit me.

 

As I managed to hug Taeyeon….My hands and body pass through her...I can’t touch her….I invisible…..I look at my hands and then Taeyeon. Taer keep coming out .

 

“ No...no...no “ I panic as I crying hard but no one can’t see me.

 

“ What...what can I do now “ Taeyeon lifelessly asked. She was crying hard as mine.

 

“ Shhhh...we will get over it….don’t cry Taeyeon ahhh….please don’t cry “ Sunny patting Taeyeon back.

 

“ How….how can I….Sica was...was dead...because...because ...of me...I killed her...I…” Taeyeon sobbing.

 

What….a loud  **PANG** hit my heart….it hurt...a lot….what did she said….I was...was dead….because of Taeyeon  
 

“ Shhhh…..no...Tae ahh...you not kill Jess….she died because of disease….and we can’t do anything.. It’s not your fault “ Sunny comforting

 

Disease ? I was dead because of disease ? Is this a dream...no...I don’t want to dream….no no don’t….wake up now Jessica...this is just dream. I hit myself hardly...but it seem like doesn’t change.

 

“ This is my fault….all my fault….why I make that decision….why….I’m sorry “ Taeyeon sutter but she said the last part like whispering.

 

“ No..no...this is not your fault...I’m right here in front of you ...I’m right here...your Sooyeon is right in front of you….Taengoo ahh “ I knee in front of her.

 

“ She was gone...my Sooyeon is gone...I don’t want to live anymore...I….” Taeyeon mumbling as I see her walk toward the dining room.

 

We all look at Taeyeon direction….after seconds, all our eyes went wide as Taeyeon takes out a knife. Too late she was raised the knife and made a deep cut in her twist….blood all over the ground as Taeyeon fell down while smile bitterly.

 

“ No Taengoo ahh...what you have done to yourself “ I cried hard as I tried to hugged her.

 

As I still knee down beside her...a bitter smile was formed in my face as I realised that I can’t touch her….and...she also can’t see me….what I’m now…?

 

“ I can’t live without her….I have tried but….I can’t “ slowly she closed her eyes.

 

Suddenly I feel dark and can’t breath….I was also fell down to the ground….What happened...why I can’t see anything...why it’s too dark...help...help...HELP….!!!!

 

“ Unnie...unnie wake up. Don’t scare unnie...UNNIE “ a loud and concern voice can be heard.

 

I slowly open my eyes as I can see Soojung worry face. She shakes my body and mumbling something.

 

“ I’m still alive….and it’s just...a dream “ I took a deep breath as I saw the familiar room and my dearest sister.  

 

I’m still alive. Yeah the phrase keeping appear in my head and mind. I was afraid because if someday when I wake up...and realised that...I no longer in this world. It scared me...I don’t want to sleep...because when I sleep and I will never open my eyes again.

 

“ Unnie...you are awake...you just crept me out you know “ Soojung said with a smile and little relax on her face.

 

“ Sorry…” I can’t make her worry more.

 

“ Now you already awake...finish your routine and let’s have breakfast huh ! “ I nodded as I get out from the bed and doing my routine.

 

I can clearly remember the dream. I can’t get rid of it….all the images keep go around my head.

 

“ Taeyeon ahh...don’t do anything stupid like that...please “ I mumbling to myself.

 

As I walk toward the kitchen table. Soojung was prepare all the food on the table.

 

“ Unnie...do you free today ? “

 

“ um...oh...why “

 

“ Let’s have dinner together. Please I miss hanging out with my unnie “ I know she is busy but because of me make her more tired.

 

“ Oh...Okay “ I don’t want Soojung sad so I agree with that

 

“ Oh my two princesses was awake “ mom said as she approach us

 

“ Good afternoon mom “

 

“ I heard the you guys will have dinner today huh ? ” why would mom ask about that ?

 

“ Yes mom...since Soojung miss hanging out with me “ I replied.

 

“ Just only two of you huh ? “ mom was hiding something.

 

“ Yeah mom...what’s problem “ Soojung also curious as mine.

 

“ Ah...um...since Darren came here almost one 1 month. I saw that he was alone so I…” mom was cut of by Soojung.

 

“ No..no...no ….mom...I will never let that ert going out dinner with me “ I was chuckled because of the two of them. Now I know what’s mom purpose.    

 

“ Oh...thanks mom for remind me. I not payback for him anything since he helped us A LOT. So, of course I will invite Darren for dinner. Don’t worry mom “ I saw she smirked.

 

“ Thanks...treat him well...especially you...Soojung ahhh” now is my turn to smirk.

 

“ But...unnie I….” I cut her off

 

“ No more arguing...he helped me a lot so bear with it “ I ignored Soojung puppy eyes.

 

“ WHATEVER...SHHHHH “ Soojung pouted as she sit down and take a big bite in the poor sandwich.

 

This two kid always bugging each other and never get peace. But I know that they have an invisible connection. They look cute together when they bickering. I smile at the images that they two bugging each other.

 

Story View    

 

After the two girl having lunch with each other. The younger girl has her own schedule so she excuse first. The older was left at home alone again because she need to rest and can’t do anything.

 

Now all the news was all about her. They all have the same question as each other. Jung Jessica was disappear for 1 month already. All the event was replace by her father Mr.Jung.  

 

She tried to find something to do. The boring thing kept bugging her until night comes. As Jessica promised with her mom that she will invite Darren so she came to Seoul Hospital to pick up the boy.

 

“ Hi noona “ The boy smiles ear to ear as he saw the person he was waited for.

 

“ Hi Darren. Let’s go to dinner. But we need to pick Soojung first...would you mind “ the car started to drove off.

 

“ No...I won’t mind...how can I mind when you invite me for dinner “ Darren smile brightly than before.

 

“ Thanks. I’ll come inside the building so just wait outside...it won’t takes to long “ Jessica said as she walk out from the car and walk toward the door of the underground parking lot of SM building.

 

In another side of the Building:

 

“ Good Job girls...now you guys can go home “ the 3 girls lazies pack their things to get out.

 

“ Heh...let’s have dinner together unnie “ a similar voice can be heard by the duo.

 

“ Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon. You guys still here. Are you guys not busy ? “ Tiffany asked

 

“ No...we don’t have any later on, so we decided to have dinner “ Yuri explain.

 

“ Are you three coming with us ? “ Hyoyeon asked

 

“ Yes “ Tiffany answer right away.

 

“ I think it’s okay “ Seohyun

 

Now everyone are looking at tired kid leader with their puppy eyes. With no choice, the older girl was agree with them. It’s not she want to but she was force.

 

“ If everyone agree then I have not choice “ Taeyeon said make the other girls happily and dragging them to the dinner place.

 

Taeyeon only sign at how childish her member was.

 

“ Soo...let’s eat at this restaurant since I heard all the food here is taste incredible “ Sooyoung happily show the rest the dinner place.

 

“ You never get rid of you eating habit “ Sunny shook her head.

 

“ Let’s get going...we will be late unnie “ the maknae Seohyun said.

 

While they are walking to the parking lot Taeyeon keeping checking her phone. Sunny notice something weird with her bestfriend so she asked

 

“ What are you looking on your phone “ Sunny knew what was Taeyeon doing but she still wants to ask.

 

“ Nothing “ The older girl puts her phone the her pocket.

 

“ Are you worry about Sica, Am I wrong “ it caught Taeyeon of guard

 

“ How..how can… you….” She was sutter and cut off by Sunny.

 

“ I know you better than yourself…. Sica was disappear for 1 month...who not worry. Me too ” Sunny sign.   

 

Sunny was aware about Taeyeon always go on SNS to check if Sica was okay or not. It’s been a month since no news about Jessica. The older girl became worried and sad. Not miss a day, Taeyeon checking all of Jessica web page but still no sign of the younger girl.

 

“ I wonder what’s she doing now ? Did she has dinner yet ? Who was she with now ?....and….did she ever think about me like I was thinking about her ? “  Taeyeon thought a lot of question on her head.

 

“ I - I…” as Taeyeon want to say something but was cut off by a loud voice of none other than Tiff.

 

“ Yah… hurry up...don’t stand there and whispering to each other “ Tiffany shouted.

 

The two girls quickly walk to their member.

 

Back to Jessica

 

“ Hello Soojung ahh...I’m coming to you practice room now. Hurry and come out. “Jessica was in her phone with Krystal.

 

“ I know unnie give me a minute…..ah... ”Krystal paused for a while.

 

“ Did you...did you...erm….invi…” Jessica cut her off.

 

“ Ah you mean Darren. He looked happy and now he was waiting for us in my car. What do you want to ask Jung SooJung “ Jessica started to teasing her sister.

 

“ Nevermind. I hang up first bye unnie “ Jessica didn’t has a chance to bid goodbye because her sister was hang up the phone first.

 

Jessica chuckle as she looks at her phone. She started to walking again but her eyes glue on her precious phone. When she started to turn right.

 

***BUMP***

 

Jessica was bump into a person and both of them was fell their on the hard ground.

 

“ Stupid Jung Sooyeon...you should stop looking at you phone and need to watch out “ Jessica mentally scolding herself.

 

When Jessica still struggling to find her phone was fell off her hand. Their is 8 pair of eyes look at her and they are stiffing like 8 statute. Their eyes widen open as they saw ghost.

 

“ Jung Jessica ! What’s she doing here “ the 8 people asked themselves

 

Jessica still looking down to find her phone on the ground.

 

“ Here ! “ finally she saw her phone.

 

As Jessica extend her hand to grab her phone. All of sudden, her hand was touch another hand also tried to grab her phone. Jessica looked up as she also stiffing as a statute as the other 8.

 

All of them now looking at each other without word. Silence filled up the atmosphere.

 

~~~SLOW MOTION~~~   ~~~SLOW MOTION~~~     ~~~SLOW MOTION~~~ :v

 

“ Do god playing trick with me. Did he kidding me ? What are they doing here ? “ Jessica asked herself as she slowly stand up but did not broke the eyes contact

 

All of them have the same question with each other “ What is she/they doing here ? “


Krystal side:

 

When the younger girl finishing packing her things. She walk as fast as she can to where her sister at. Suddenly, she saw 2 person bump into each other. She was more shocked because the two seem very similar. Her eyes went wide when I know who is that.

 

But before the younger girl can react, she was stop by a unknown person stand behind her. That person grab her arm and pull her back.

 

“ Shhhh...don’t interrupt them… I think they need some minutes “ the unknown person whisper to Krystal.

 

Instead of screaming out loud and hit the unknown person. She can’t do anything because her body went weak when the unknown person touch her. Her heart beating fast.

 

“ Stupid heart !!! Why are you beating too fast “ She scolded herself.

 

Back to Jessica side:

 

This was called Fate. No matter how far you and the person you love. Someday you will able to meet them again without warning.

“ Si - Sica u - unnie “ Yoona sutter. The younger girl still can’t believed the person who stand in front of her is Jessica.

 

“ I - I…” Jessica also shocked same as other 8 girls.

 

Jessica heart beating fast as she just ran 10 lap around the park.

 

“ W - We….Y - you…” Tiffany also can’t find a proper word to say.

 

They look at each other for 2 more minutes. When sudden someone from the corner interrupted them.

 

“ Unnie...Sorry for making you wait. Let’s go now ! “ Krystal grabbed her sister's arm

 

“ Thanks god to send Soojung right on time...phewwww!!! If don’t I will die of awkward “ Jessica thought.

 

“ Sorry for interrupting sunbaenim….but we have to go...have a nice evening. ” Krystal dragged Jessica out of the awkward moment.

 

Before the 8 girls can say anything the 2 girls was disappear in their vision. They looked at each other with a confuse look. And then all the attention directly on the kid leader.

 

Taeyeon stand still and held the hand that Jessica was touch. She smile like an idiot ear to ear. Her heart beating fast and she was pacing out. All the member looked at their kid leader with a weird look. They all knew what have gotten into Taeyeon that make the older girl smile like an idiot.

 

“ Taeyeon...Let’s go we late for dinner “ Yuri said and Yoona dragged her to the parking lot.

 

At Jessica side:

 

“ Soojung stop dragging me “ Jessica whines to her sister. Finally Krystal stop dragging her sister.

 

“ You and...and them ….” Krystal was cut off.

 

“ What’s take you guys too long. Come on ! Let’s have dinner ! “

 

Jessica quickly got in the car without looking at her sister. It’s not because she don’t want to talk. It’s because she can’t find any response for the accident a moment ago. She also still shocked of what happened.

 

While Jessica inside the car. There are still other 2 people still standing there and whisper to each other.

 

“ I’m won the bet “ Krystal smirk as she looks at the loser.

 

“ Don’t need you to tell. Okay I’ll be your slave for 2 months “ The younger boy sign.

 

“ Don’t forget that “ Krystal smile victory and walk toward their car

 

“ I know… I know. You such a…. “ Darren was cut off by Jessica loud voice.

 

“ YAH LOVEBIRDS !!! STOP FLIRTING EACH OTHER AND HURRY GET ON THE CAR. WE ARE  LATE FOR DINNER. PLEASE THIS IS PUBLIC NOT AT HOME. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF AND DON’T DO ANYTHING STUPID. GET A ROOM PLEASE “

 

The two looked at each other and blushed. While Jessica on another side was smirking. They quickly get into the car and drove off. That day they have a happy dinner but it’s only Jessica thought. This is a most awkward dinner ever.

 

In another side:

 

“ Is it...Sooyeon pendant….ah this girl never change. As always lost her thing without notice “ that person smile to herself.

 

“ She still keep it….Jung Sooyeon...you such a liar “ The unknown chuckled as she used her shirt to wiping the dirt in the pendant and puts it inside her pocket.  

 

Hi ! I'm back 

Sorry for making you guys wait for too long. :(((

Did I scared you guys at the some minutes reading huh ? Sorry :)))

Soo I not making you read anymore. Hope you guys enjoy the new update. 

Thanks for upvotes and subscribe :)))) And comment too !!!