The Relief

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Hi I'm back hehe

 

So this chapter is all th girl met the new character. The truth still not reveal in this chpater yet :((( I know you guys disappoint sorry. 

 

Hope you enjoy new chapter :))) Thank you


 

Yoona POV:

 

……

……

…...

 

“ YOONA ! QUICKLY COME TO SEOUL HOSPITAL ! TAEYEON GOT IN ACCIDENT !!! ” all my mind went blank.

 

That was all I heard from Fany unnie. I was chose wrong this time ? What I have done to Taeyeon unnie ? I’m such a failure dongsae to unnie.

 

“ Did I chose wrong again ? Oppa “ I asked the person who is beside and comforting me

 

“ Let’s go to the hospital first ! Don’t worry everything will be okay “ thanks but...I’m not deserve these words.

 

After that we both heading to the Seoul Hospital.

 

***Flashback***

 

Story View:

 

“ Wait for me. I’m coming….Sooyeon ahh….. “

 

“ HEH WATCH OUT !!!! “ someone scream out loud but the girl seemed like ignored it.

 

*KESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!*

 

The two bodies rolling to the corner of the walking road. While the two people still fighting with their pain as the rider of the car ignored them and drived away.

 

“ Arrrrgggggg….my shoulder….arrrrggg it hurt….” a man voice broke the silent.

 

“ Sooyeon ahhh…” Taeyeon calling the person she miss a lot

 

“ Wake up….please….wake up ? “ that person called Taeyeon but failed

 

“ I love you and forever love you “ still mumbling

 

“ Who is this person mention….this name seems like very similar to someone I knew..but arrrggg my shoulder is hurt. I think it was sprained “  the younger boy thought as he holds his right shoulder.

 

“ Sooy……”  eyes closed and body became weak. Taeyeon blackout

 

“ Heh...open your eyes….heh….” the younger boy tried to wake Taeyeon up but failed again.

 

After that the younger boy managed to sit up as he pull the both of them to the near bench. He looked at Taeyeon from head to toe.

 

“ She look fine outside...only a injured at the left arm a little bit. “ The younger boy mumble to himself

 

“ But I have to bring this girl to mom...she need a check up. And my poor shoulder also “ The boy breath heavily

 

He piggy back Taeyeon to the hospital where his mom work. Even though his shoulder was sprained but he still want to help the blackout’s girl.

 

“ Stupid for me forgot my wallet at home….Arrgggg...my shoulder is hurt “ the younger boy talking to himself to find some strength

 

***End Flashback***

 

After 20 minutes piggy back. Now they are near the front door of the hospital. But the younger boy didn’t came in by that door. He decided to go in by the door of the parking lot for some reason who know why.

 

He knock the door of his mom office.

 

“ Mom...help me….” he used his last strength to find some help    

 

“ Omo...Darren ah….why are you….KIM TAEYEON “

 

The old lady quickly closed the door as she led her son to the bed inside her office. She help her son lie the unconscious girl on the white bed.

 

“ How you met her ??? “ Dr.Han asked

 

“ Mom...arrrggg...ask later...help my shoulder..,arrgg...I think it was sprained “ the younger boy said as he holds his shoulder her seem like very hurt.

 

“ Your shoulder….blood...wait for mom here...bear with the pain for a little...I will come back “ the mother panic as she saw blood on her son shoulder.

“ Um...quickly...please “ the younger boy closed his eyes to not scream because of hurt.

 

When the pain got little fine. Darren turn his head to the girl still lying on the bed. He clearly saw a drop of tear from the corner of the girl’s eyes rolling down. He stand up as the pain come back again but he didn’t care as he took a few steps to the bed.

 

“ She looks like someone I was saw...but I don’t remember anything….ah Sooyeon...Sooyeon…..WHAT !!! Did she mean Jung Sooyeon or Jessica noona ? Who is she...Did she has any relate to Sooyeon noona ? “ the younger boy thought

 

while Darren still find out the answer he needs. The door open as his mom rushed inside with some medicine and bandages. After they done treating Darren shoulder, they turn to the unconscious girl.

 

“ Don’t worry mom. She is fine...um.. only get injured at her left arm a little “ Darren explain

 

“ How did you met her ? Do you know who she is ? “ Dr.Han asked as she checking the girl again to make sure.

 

Darren told his mom all he knows and what was happened.

 

“ I think we…..” Dr.Han was stop talking as she saw her son take out a phone from the girl’s poket

 

“ Yah...don’t touch other people thing huh ? “ she knocked Darren head

 

“ If we don’t do this...how can we find her family Dr.Han “ Darren looked at his mom disbelief.

 

“ Oh...open it “

 

When the phone turn on…30 missed call and 60 message…..

 

“ Wow...did this girl is a crime or something ? “ the younger boy said as he was surprised

 

“ Yah...she is not a crime...she is idol...a celebrity...you dork “ Dr.Han knocked his head again

 

“ Sunny, Fany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun….Did I heard these name before...but I didn….ah...they are Girl’s Generation...Sooyeon noona really miss them “ the younger boy talk to his mom

 

“ Now you remember huh….I told you to read some K-pop news...but you didn’t hear me. Now left this aside...First we need to call one of them the confirm their friend are fine and come here to visit her...You... “ the old lady turn to her son as she saw him already call someone

 

“ Ashiii this kid...always doing in his own way….and always left me alone...I wonder...is he is my son…? “ the old lady shook her head

 

“ TAE WHERE THE F***ING ARE YOU ? WHY YOU DIDN’T ANSWER MY CALL ? YAHHH YOU ARE DEAD MEAT WHEN I SEE YOU ? NOW COME BACK HOME ? OR TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I WILL PICK YOU UP ? “ ashisss….this girl didn’t let me talk.

 

“ Um...I…..” she cut me off again. Now my blood is boiling

 

“ UM WHAT….TELL ME QUICK...I’M NOT…….” now is my time.

 

“ Notes: if you want to have your opinion when korean people are talking just scream all your lung out. Guarantee you will have you chance to speak.” the younger boy notes

 

“ YAHHHH….I’M NOT TA...TE….ARRGGG...WHATEVER SHE WAS...NOW LISTEN TO ME...SHE NOW AT SEOUL HOSPITAL….COME QUICKLY….WHEN YOU COME JUST ASK WHERE IS DR.HAN OFFICE...AND YOU WILL SEE HER. “ Darren hang up the phone first as he smile victory.

 

Author notes: seem like this boy didn’t know he was wake up the HellFany (:V) . No one dare to shout at Tiffany Hwang. Yeah shout only shout, but now he screamed all his lung of out. Ah he also dare to hang up the phone first. Yeah… he is a brave boy (:V).

 

While smiling ear to ear, suddenly a chilly wind passing make the body frezze at his spot. As he has a bad feeling for his security. Poor Darren, he didn’t know that at the other side the person he was screamed at now…..um….really...really….really...supper…supper…..madness…( :VVVV)


At TaeTiSeo Dorm:

 

Everyone now very panic and deadly worry about Taeyeon. They have tried to calling and texting the older girl but failed. Tiffany and Yuri came back the dorm because they lost Taeyeon sign.

 

They all tired and the sadness clearly deep inside their eyes. The room was silence and no one dare to talk. Only the sobbing and the heavy breathing.

 

Suddenly, Tiff phone ring and everyone didn’t bother to look at the girl until she shouting the name of the person they deadly worried of.

 

“ TAEYEON...SHE CALLING ME “ the hyper girl shouted as she answer the call immediately.

 

“  “ TAE WHERE THE F***ING ARE YOU ? WHY YOU DIDN’T ANSWER MY CALL ? YAHHH YOU ARE DEAD MEAT WHEN I SEE YOU ? NOW COME BACK HOME ? OR TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I WILL PICK YOU UP ? “ she screamed all her lung out

“ Um...I…..” she waited for the answer but this is not her expect answer. So she got more angry

 

“ UM WHAT….TELL ME QUICK...I’M NOT…….”  Tiff was shocked when she was cut off by a man voice.

 

“ YAHHHH….I’M NOT TA...TE….ARRGGG...WHATEVER SHE WAS...NOW LISTEN TO ME...SHE NOW AT SEOUL HOSPITAL….COME QUICKLY….WHEN YOU COME JUST ASK WHERE IS DR.HAN OFFICE...AND YOU WILL SEE HER. “ a loud voice of a man can be heard clearly by other member and the phone was hang up a moment later.

 

They all open their eyes widely and shocked. First of all they are shocked about who dare to cut the HellFany. Second, that person also dare to...not shout but yelling at Tiff. No one dare to do that even her father. Third, this is the first time someone hang up the phone first before Tiffany. They all looked at each other and Tiffany with disbelief face. They found some brave from that person...but instead they will proud of that, they know the bad storm now will destroy his life. His life later on will be suffer as hell.

 

“ You dead meat kid “ Everyone thought

 

But that thinking didn’t take to long for them to realised. Their leader now at the hospital and maybe she got in a bad accident or something.

 

“ Hurry up...we need to go to Seoul hospital now unnies “ The maknae snapped all her unnies thought.

 

They rushed to the hospital as still managed to covering their face from other people. Now they are in front of the hospital. When they come in everyone holding Tiffany body as they don’t want any trouble when they asking other people

 

“ Seohyun...ask them where is Dr.Han office ? We will hold on Fany unnie “ Sooyoung told the maknae.

 

“ I got it unnie “ not wasting time, Seoyeon rushed to the counter and asking the nurse.

 

“ Yah...be calm if you don’t want we in trouble...remember we are in public “ Yuri whispered

 

“ Oh..um “ they lose their strength as they saw Tiff was calm a little bit

 

Seohyun was waving hand at them as she wants them to follow her. Everyone immediately follow the maknae. The run as fast as they can with all their mind to the Dr.Han office.


While at Dr.Han office:

 

When the two mother and son are talking to each other, they notice Taeyeon gradually her eye. They rushing to her.

 

“ Where I am….did I die yet ? “ the pale girl hold her head as she asked the two

 

“ You are at Seoul hospital...you was fine now “ Darren told the pale girl as he using his most gentle smile.

 

“ But...I remember I was… “ Taeyeon tried to remember what was happened but her head is hurt

 

“ I was saved you….from the car accident...but don’t worry too much relax yourself “ The boy comforting Taeyeon while looks at his mom to have the permission

 

The old lady only sign. But she know that she trust her son 100% because he know how to comforting other people. He is a psychologist after all.

 

“ Oh...um...I will find something for you to eat...you seemed very weak girl..wait for me “ The old lady excused herself as she looked at her son. Darren smile as he mean believe in him.

 

When Taeyeon ready to reject it, Dr.Han was disappear from her sign. After that her gaze now on the boy was pulled the chair to sit next to her.

 

“ So why are you tried to die...care to tell ? “ softly and caring Darren asked

 

“ I - I….I don’t know you so why do I need to tell you ! “ Taeyeon sad eyes looking down

 

“ Um...let me think….you was sad at someone and I think that person is really important to you, isn’t it ? “ Darren looked at Taeyeon.

 

“ You think she will happy when you tried to kill yourself because of her ? “ the younger was rights.

 

“ I - I….” the older can’t find any words to say

 

“ You feeling guilty don’t you ? You know how it feel like right ? “ Darren asked.

 

“ Yeah...hurt like hell “ the older chuckled and come back to the sad expression

 

“ See you also think it hurts like hell...So why you trying to kill yourself ? Did you ever think that if you die because of her. How guilty she feel ? Did you ever think about that ? “ professional Darren makes Taeyeon realise that she really stupid.

 

“ I - I….um why you know...SHE ??? “ now Taeyeon was realised that how the person she just met know about who made she depressed.

“ I heard you called someone name before you blackout...um...Soo...Sooyeon “ he lie

 

“ Ahhh….I almost tell her about my relationship between me and the Jung family. I had promised that I will keep the information that Sooyeon noona still alive. But this girl seemed like suffered a lot because of noona. Sooyeon noona too. “ the boy sighed as he feel guilty.

 

“ Oh...but how can you…” Taeyeon was cut off

 

“ You know what psychologist is not a person come around to listen to people huh ? If patient didn’t want to tell them so what should they do. They also a best detective… “ Darren paused for a while to study the older expression.

 

“ I’m not meant they also find out the dead people or crime case. I meant is to find out what did their patient feel and what was bothering them. “ the younger boy said as he smile.

 

“ I can’t help both of them to meet each other in this condition. But I will try to help this girl. I can see the sadness deep inside her eyes. First I need to stop her kill herself and I will help her moving on. I know that Sooyeon noona only have….no, no, don’t ever mention it Darren Han. “ The boy turns to a sad face but he quickly hides it.

 

“ Thanks for saved me...a by the way how old are you ? I wonder ? “ Taeyeon asked

 

“ She seemed like really hard to make her smile huh ? “ the boy thought

 

“ Oh...um...I’m Darren Han...I’m 26 years old “ Darren introduced himself.

 

( notes: This story now is at 2019. Taeyeon and Jessica now nearly 30. So not confuse you guys. :) )

 

“ Oh...I’mmm………” Taeyeon was cut off by a loud pang. the door open reveal the 6 girls with worry face.

 

***PANGG***

 

“ TAE AHHHHHH “ Tiffany loud voice echo the room as she rushed to the pale girl.

 

“ Shhisssss….this is the office not a market for you to yell huh.” Darren covered his one ear.

 

All the girl now look at Darren like they shake their head. Poor guy.

 

“ So you are the person who called me right “ everyone can saw the HellFany was awake. Taeyeon also fear because of the change in the sound of Tiff voice.

 

“ Yes ,it’s me “ Darren still doesn’t know that he is on hell and this scary girl will boiling him any second soon.

 

When Tiff broke the hug with Taeyeon and turn to see clearly the face of the person who dare to yelling at her. Everyone stay at the same spot and praying for the boy will be fine after the storm. But the sudden accident help Darren away from the HellFany.

 

When Tiffany turns to face the younger boy she accidently hit the boy right injured shoulder. After the the boy knee down while holding his shoulder and yells in pain.

 

“ Arrrrrggggg….it still hurt like hell…” the younger boy helpless shouts in pain.

 

Tiffany and 6 other girl don’t know what’s going on but still managed to help the younger boy stand up.

 

“ Omg….Darren are you okay….I will get some painkiller for you “ Dr.Han panic when she saw her son yell in pain.

 

“ Here “ Dr.Han help her son.

 

Tiffany felt guilty as she deadly worry.

 

“ I’m sorry...I’m accident…” Tiff apologised

 

After a while the younger boy was better.

 

“ Why he was injured ? “ Yuri asked

 

“ My son save you leader life and the result is here….” Dr.Han point at the injured.

 

Everyone look at Taeyeon to find did the older as any pai.

 

“ I’m okay...just little injured at here “ The leader kid show them her bandage at the arm.

 

“ He was save me and bring me to here. Thank you kid “ Taeyeon said as she show a smile.

 

“ That smile and the nickname “Kid”. Only Sooyeon noona said that to me. It’s been a year since she not talking to me. she only lying on the bed and closes her eyes. I miss me soo much “ The younger boy turn to a sad expression.

 

“ Are you okay ? You look kind of….sad “ Sooyoung asked

 

“ Um...In just miss someone “ every nodded.

After a while asking and answering they all got to know each other more.

 

“ He such a great and kind kid. Thanks you so much “  the 7 girls thought same as each other

 

They feel more comfortable when they talk to Darren as the boy was comforting them. He make them feel the sadness inside their heart was lift of a little bit.

 

“ They are not like other people said. They also like Sooyeon noona and Soojung. They very kind and warmheart. Even though they are celebrity. Now I know why Sooyeon noona rejected her treatment and chose to beside them in the last 1 year of her life. I think she really loved them especially Taeyeon noona. When they are close they never how important are they to each other. They only realised when the got separated and how much other member important to them. I need to help them. It’s not my work any more. I envy of their friendships. Such a beautiful and great friendship. I wish I also have one. “ the younger smile a little

 

After a long conversation. The 7 girl bid goodbye and left.

 

“ Such a great and beautiful friendship mom. How can God play with their fate like that. I want to help them, help to keep this beautiful friendship forever. I think I will start to become their fan soon. I will do whatever in my power to help them. Thanks mom for yelled at me to force me to comeback to Korean. I think if I was not comeback, I will never believed the power of friendship. “ the younger boy told his mom as she also nodded and agree with him.