Soulmate ? Yeah Soulmate !

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Story View

 

It’s been 1 day that Taeyeon hasn’t met Jessica yet. Everything got too hard for the older girl because of what happened when the first time she visit Jessica. She had a mind fighting for almost a day to keep herself from missing the younger. She tried to not come to the hospital to visit Jessica.


FlashBack:

 

After the song end….the younger turned to Taeyeon with a teary eyes. It made the older girl panicked. She quickly wiped the tear rolling down from the girl face away.

 

“ What happened ? Are you hurt anywhere ? Do you need me to call doctor for you ? How are you answer me ? Don’t scare me that way ! “ Taeyeon asked as fast as her mind thinking about the worse thing will happen to the younger girl.

 

“ Ah...um Taeyeon can you please ask one by one. If you ask me like that….how can I answer you ? “ The younger chuckled

 

“ And for you information….I’m okay...not hurt anywhere ! “ Jessica showed her smiling face to Taeyeon.

 

“ Really ? I - I sorry...I saw you cried so I….think you hurt somewhere. “ Taeyeon lower her head due by embarrassing.

 

“ I not cry because of hurt….I cry because of the meaning of the song. It’s really good ! “ Taeyeon flipped her face and looked at the younger.

 

“ Are you sure….you are…” Jessica cut the older off

 

“ Yeah...100 percent sure ! “ Jessica smile brightly when she saw the older relaxed a little bit.

 

“ Taeyeon ! “ Jessica suddenly called the older girl.

 

“ Huh ? “ Taeyeon gave all of her attention to the younger girl  

 

“ Um...I want to ask you about our...um our relationship before. What we are to each other ? Do we close or just knowing each other ? “ Jessica asked straight to Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon got a little bit straddle by the straightforward question from the younger girl. But after that she smile a bitter smile to herself then gain all of her courage and spoke.

 

“ We….we used to be very close...if bestfriend already close...our relationship more than that...we are...soulmate ! “ Taeyeon slapped herself for the stupid answer.

 

“ Soulmate ? “ Jessica confuses at what the word “ Soulmate “ mean

 

“ Yeah….we used to told each other their own top secret. Hang out together….sl - slept together… I - I m - mean sleep just sleep in the same bed you know ! “

 

The older face turn little pink and it made the younger face a bit at how cute it was.

 

“ I know ! So we seemed pretty closed, right ? “ Jessica asked again

 

“ Y - Yeah ! “ The older stutter.

 

“ So….it’s late now….” Taeyeon quickly cut the younger off

 

“ Ah….I will get going….you can r -rest….” Jessica hold Taeyeon hand to stop the older girl

 

“ You can sleep here with me….you said we are soulmate...and we can sleep together right ! I don’t see anything wrong ! So don’t leave me alone here….” Jessica loosen the grip  

 

“ I feel lonely here...I want someone will accompany me. And I also want to know more about us….the one I used to be before ! “ Jessica said with her innocent face.

 

“ B - but…..” Jessica made a puppy face to Taeyeon

 

“ As your wish princess ! “

 

Taeyeon chuckled at what she said and Jessica smile brightly because someone will beside her when she is sleeping. The most important thing is the younger herself also surprised by her own action. The more talking to Taeyeon….the more she feel doesn’t want to let this person go.

 

Suddenly the door slowly open and revealed a tired and sad face of a similar figure. That person shocked at what he saw but still managed to be calm as much as he can. He slowly approaching the two girls.

 

“ Hi Sooyeon noona ! “ Darren said

 

“ And you too Taeyeon noona ! “ with a little jealous.

 

“ Hi Darren ! “ Taeyeon blood boiling when she saw the younger boy gave her Sooyeon a kiss on her cheek.

 

“ Hi ! “ Jessica uncomfortable replied.

 

“ Thank for accompanied her for me today ! Now you can get going now...I will accompany her tonight ! “ Darren said while didn’t bothered to look at Taeyeon.

 

“ Um...I will get going now ! “ Taeyeon sadly grabbing her things and leave.

 

“ Thank you….for accompanied me today. Today I feel like the first bestest day since I woke up. Soulmate ! “

 

Jessica also sad like Taeyeon but how can she rejected her boyfriend wish. Half she badly wants the older to stay….but half she doesn’t wants Darren feels sad. She know Darren has done a lot for her….even he is deadly tired due by his work but still manage to visit her everyday and stay with her almost all the night.

 

“ Bye Soulmate ! “ when Jessica ends her last sentence, the door was already closed.

 

“ So you should going to sleep now ! You looked tired today ! “ Darren said as he help the older girl lying back on bed.

 

“ Goodnight Darren ! “ Jessica said and closed her eyes

 

“ Goodnight ! “ The younger boy look at the sleep girl while tear rolling down from his eyes

 

“ Sorry….I know you two will never forgive me….but this is all I can do if something will happen later on. I don’t one anyone to get hurt...especially you and Taeyeon. I can’t tell them your surgery had failed….I don’t want them to know this….all of worry I willing to carry it. Just believe me….I will do whatever to end all of this things. When it all end….I willing obey all of your punishment that you guys give to me ! “

 

The younger slowly turn off the light and turn to the couch and lying on it. Finally he also fell to sleep after a tired day with running around the city with the hope the find the thing he needs.

 

On the other side of the room. After walked out from the room….the older fell on her feet while her back lean to the wall. Tear slowly approaching the floor.

 

“ You feel lonely….know...you not…your boyfriend will accompany you ! Are you happy huh ? Jung Sooyeon ! “

 

End Flashback

 

The older chuckled while remembering the word “ Soulmate “. She did not lie though….they are used to be soulmate before and after debuted.

 

“ Tae...are you going ? “ Sunny yelled out the older girl outside from her room.

 

The door swung open and revealing an impatient Sunny while crossing her arm in front of her chest.

 

“ I - I….” before the older girl could split out anything from . The only things she knows what she was pulled out of the dorm with the 3 giant tall girls. 2 beside and one behind lifted her body up and throw her into the van.

 

“ Sorry Tae unnie….I did not throw you...I just help to push you from behind ! “ Seohyun defended herself.

 

“ You are a rockyhead Tae unnie….so we need to do this to you if not we won’t get the answer till we going to meet our ancestor ! “ Yoona playful smile.

 

“ Yeah….don’t blame us for that...this is the only way. And I don’t want to see you every day….gone crazy and do something stupid huh ! “ Sooyoung said and before Taeyeon could defeat back...the door was already closed.

 

“ Haiss….these kids….how can they do that to me….if everyone look at us...they look more like my mom than my dongsaeng ! “ Taeyeon mumbling to herself

 

“ They do everything they want to me without my permission ! What a sad life….” Before Taeyeon could split anything further. Sooyoung showed her the clip that Tiffany had recorded.

 

“ Tiffany told us to….that you look like an autism person. Tiffany also gave us permission to do whatever we want to stop you ! “ Sooyoung smirked.

 

Minutes later, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Seohyun also hoped in the van. They drove off to the hospital where Jessica staying.

 

“ Haiss….I can never stop these crazing dongsaeng. No they are not my dongsaeng anymore….they are my grandmother….even my mother never did it to me ! “ Taeyeon could only sign.

 

“ Heheheh…..the first part of mission completed ! Now...let’s move on the next part….it gonna to be fun ! “ Sooyoung and Yoona smirked to themselves when they remember about the mission that Tiffany and Yuri told them the night before.

 

“ Sorry Taeyeon unnie….I can’t help you this time….No this is for your sake so I do what unnies told me…..I hope you will win this time ! “ Seohyun secretly looked at Taeyeon.

 

“ Now I need to message Fany to tell her our mission was completed the first part ! “  Hyoyeon smile brightly to herself.

 

“ Where is Sunny ? ” The older girl asked

 

“ Sunny is busy finding something so she will be late….but she said just some first then she will arrive later ! “ Yoona said.

 

“...” Taeyeon only nodded her head.

 

“ Sunny unnie has her own mission….and she is doing it now….hurry up Sunny unnie we don’t have much time ! “ Seohyun thought.

 

Meanwhile at TaeTiSeo Dorm:

 

Someone are inside Taeyeon room and that person is finding something inside it. That person carefully lifts and place the thing back to its place not daring to move anything.

 

“ Haisss....where is she put that thing ! Such a pabo ! “ That person sign for the first time after the was tired of finding the thing that that person never saw before.

 

“ Such a hard working ! “ Another person also appear and it got the A girl scare the out

 

( A/N: It’s a little bit confusing for me to write so just name the two unknown people now is A and B. The one came first is A….and the one came second is B….hehehe thank you ! )

 

“ Yah you crept me out ! “ A shouted.

 

“ I just want to help ! “ B smirked

 

“ Yeah how can we find the thing that we never saw ! Such a hard work ! “ A sign.

 

“ Heh….don’t give up easy ! Let’s go ! We don’t have time. If we want it to success….do it. If don’t…..we will regret ! “ B said.

 

“ Okay….but I will wait for the payback ! “ A smirked

 

The two of them started to find the thing that they never saw before.

 

“ They will have to thanks me ! “ B thought

 

“ I will ask for the payback….it needs to worth my effort ! “ A said.

 


Hi guys !

I'm back with a short chapter ! I think you guys already figured out who is A but B is not sure right !  From all the chapter later on TaengSic will be all over the place :V and, of course, I will introduce a lot of song to you guys ! I think some chapter will have 2 songs. And talk about the mission....what are you predict the mission is about ! Bye !

Thank for subscribing and comment !