The Real Happiness

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Hi guys :)))

I'm back with a longer chapter. I was busy with all the stuff and sleepless. I tried my best to make it done so hope you guys enjoy it :))). 


***Continue chapter***

 

Jessica POV:

 

“ No No Taeyeon...don’t do that “

 

“ I’m Jessica...your Sooyeon. I’m still alive “

 

“ Please look at me...please “

 

“ No...my Sooyeon was dead...you’re not “

 

“ No Taeyeon..I’m Sooyeon please “

 

“ Get away from me...you are not Sooyeon “

 

“ No, no….nooooooo”

 

The same nightmare continue to appear in my dream everyday. I can’t get rid of it even I’ve tried a lot of ways. This is not different from others.

 

I opened my eyes as I quickly sat up on my bed. Sweat wetted the top of my pillow and the bed sheet too. Everything all black...the deadly silence filled up the bedroom.

 

I managed forced myself to the restroom. The tiredness still there...those gray bag under my eyes grew bigger. I look at the mirror where I was reflected...all my body covered with sweats and the shaking body. There are some drop of tears still stucked at the corner of my eyes.

 

With the trembling hands, I pulled the cold water right into my face. After a few time...I stop and look up at the mirror again. Drop by drop...water rolling down from my face. A big worry now was lift off on my trembling heart.

 

“ I’m still alive “ The one and only words I can express myself at this time

 

The mixes feeling deep inside those word made my heart half relax but half scared. Today, I still alive and I can open my eyes. The small little happiness appear somewhere and it warm my heart. But with the negative thinking never left behind. Maybe today not but it might happen tomorrow or someday soon.

 

After changed into a new and comfortable clothes. I walked back to my bed as I looking for my phone. 5:00 A.M. With a big sign...I lied my back on the bed. I don’t want to close my eyes again. I don’t want those nightmare will come back...I..don’t..want it.

 

I had tried to stay awake but failed. No matter how many ways I have tried but my eyes still wanna close. I lose as my eyes gradually closed. I was brought to sleep again.

 

Story View:

 

“ Jung Sooyeon !!!! Wake up now “ A loud voice can be heard before the door widely open.

 

“ Wake  up now...sleepyhead “ the younger girl walks toward her sister bed.

 

The older girl stirred a little bit as she opened her left eye.The younger girl looked at her sister as a bright smile can be seen in her face. She slowly sits on the bed and shakes her sister body gently.

 

“ Unnie, wake up... hurry have breakfast and….do you remember what’s today ? “ The younger girl asked as she stand up and offered her hand to the older girl.

 

“ I remember “ Jessica answered as she held her sister's hands and sit up.

 

“ Alright...I will wait for you under...hurry up “ Krystal pulled her sister out of her bed as she walk aways but was stopped by a hand grabbed her wrist.

 

“ What happened ? “ the younger girl turned back and facing her sister.

 

“ A - are you coming t - today, “ the older girl asked

 

“ Um...what’s wrong ? “ she replied but got no answer from the older girl. Suddenly, Krystal hugs her sister tightly.

 

“ Don’t you remember what I’ve told you. Don’t ever push me away from you...you think that is the best but it’s not…” The younger girl paused as she breaks the hug

 

“ I will always beside you and you need to hold on me. I will help you do anything you want...and I will alway support your decision unnie. Hwaiting !!! ” Krystal showed her bright smile as she go out of the room.

 

“ Thank you...Soojung ahh ” Jessica smiled as she also started to do her routine.

 

After breakfast the Jung family arrive to Seoul Hospital. Today is the day Jessica will choose one of the 2 option that Dr.Han told her. Everyone was nervous yet but they still keep their outside calm as much as possible.

 

At Dr.Han Office:

 

“ Mom...why did you call me here ? “ the younger boy asked as he sat down on the couch.

 

“ Did you remember what I told you 2 days ago ? “ Dr.Han was busy with some paperwork on her desk.

 

“ I did… but what wrong with that ? “ the younger boy looked up at his mother.

 

“ Mrs.Jung called me yesterday as she said Jessica already has her decision. They want to have a meeting and discuss about that “ Dr.Han finally looks up

 

“ Really...it’s hard to find a best option. But why you called me here anyways ? “ the younger boy still confuses.

 

“ I’m too old now and you...you still young and very smart kid. I trust in your observe and decision. I know that Jessica won’t choose the treatment and it will shock Mr and Mrs Jung. “ The older woman gather all the file as she stand up.

 

“ I was know them for years...I know that they will not agree with Jessica option. So I called you here. I want to observe everything. Now I don’t know what to do next. “ the both mother and son signed at the same time.

 

“ I’m not going to choose the option and force them to obey me. This is Sooyeon noona life...I don’t want her to regret. But I will try my best to find the best way to solve this problem. “ Darren explain himself.

 

“ And mom, remember I might not be side with Mr and Mrs Jung or other side either ! “ he added.

 

“ I know that ! “

 

“No one can’t decide your future….no one live for your sake… you can’t blame anyone for your problems...choose or not choose...right or wrong...regret or not regret...it’s all depend on you ! “ the younger boy said in english as his mother looked at him with a small smile.

 

“ I don’t know would my choice is right or wrong...I don’t want to be regret anymore. I was promised that I will help them as much as possible “ Dr.Han said.

 

“ Um “ the younger boy agree.

 

The sound of knocking door can be heard. Both of them immediately stood up as the younger boy open the door. He was greeted by the 4 people already stand in front of the door.

 

“ They look all nervous… I should do something...haisss “ Darren take a deep breath and greet the 4 guests.

 

“ Hello everyone ! Come inside...my mom is waiting for you “ all 4 nervous bodies came inside the room as they sat down on the couch.

 

The 2 older Jung looking at Dr.Han reparate all the files. The 2 youngest still glaring at each other as they want to eat the other. But who know what inside they are thinking. Jessica still stay at her position as her head hung low to hide her nervous face. She was afraid of everything and she want to cry but can’t not.

 

“ What should I do now ? Should I tell them about my opinion or let them choose ? “ A thousand of thoughts appear in the older girl head.

 

“ So now...let’s come to the main point of this meeting today “ Dr.Han sat on the couch and look at the 4 people in front of her. She also secretly looks at her son to find some advice.

 

“ You said that you already chose one of the 2 options I’ve gave. So now...what are the option you’ve chose ? “ She looks straight into Jessica's eyes as the younger get hum.

 

“ Don’t worry noona we will discuss it together. Speak up...your choice “ Darren added.

 

“ I - I ...was decided..to..to…” Everyone paid all their attention to the shaking girl.

 

“ I’m here “ Krystal held her sister's hand as she patting her back.

 

“ First of all...I - I want to say...s - s…” no word can’t be heard by Jessica as they still waiting.

 

“ I know what she wanna say….I should find the way to help noona choice “ Darren take a deep breath as he slowly walk near to where Jessica is sitting. The younger boy already know what will happen next if Jessica speaks her choice out.

 

“ I should get ready...Jenny is a stubborn person ever...I need to react fast “ Dr.Han thought to herself as she ready to stand up.

 

“ I - I want to say...s - sorry to..mom and dad…” Jessica was cut of by her mom.

 

“ Sooyeon ah...you don’t need to sorry us. We are family huh ! “ Mrs.Jung said.

 

“ I know that...that you raised me up and gave me a good life. I’ve never payback for you guys anything yet….” Jessica started to tear up.

 

“ I know I never gonna payback all the things you gave me...but I need to be selfish again. I know my choice will let you guys down but...as I said that I need to be selfish for my own happy “ Jessica facing her parent.

 

“ What do you mean by that ? “ Mr.Jung still confuses by his daughter.

 

“ I will spend the rest of my life to….to...stay with the……”

 

***FLASK*** a loud sound of someone got slapped can be heard.

 

( Sorry I don’t know how the sound when get slap sound like so just imagine it heehhe :V)


Everyone got shocked at what happened just a moment ago. Tears unconsciously rolling down from Jessica cheek as Krystal hugged her tightly.

 

“ Yah...Jenny Jung...what are you doing ! “ Dr.Han was too slow but she still managed to stand up and stop Mrs.Jung anger.

 

“ Are you okay….” Krystal asked as she look at the red spot that printed a palm on of the person who standing in front of her. .

 

“ Pewww...I was on time “ The person got slapped was show a small smile on face.

 

“ Darren ahh...noona sorry...are y - you okay ? “ Jessica felt guilty toward the person who protected her from the slap.

 

“ Um...it’s just a slap...not a punch “ The younger boy whispered to Jessica as he want to comforting her.

“ Hold your anger Jenny Jung...let’s sit down and continue “ Dr.Han spoke as she pulls her friend sit down.

 

The 3 youngest also find their seat on the opposite side of the table. Jessica sat at the middle with Darren and Krystal beside.

 

“ Pheww...Mrs.Jung looks kind but seemed like very violence. I need to be careful. Lucky I was on time if I didn’t...thing will get worse. “ Darren thought to himself.

 

“ Now Jessica continue what was you were saying, “ Dr.Han said.

 

“ I know about my condition right now. There is still 2 years to survive...I - I...as you said that do what makes you not regret when you look back….and now I was found the real happiness of my life..” Jessica paused for a little bit.

 

“ I - I...want to fight for...t - them...I want to be with them. I know that my family always tried their best to make me happy but there are something still missing...I feel my life was missing some important things...I know that my choice was very selfish but...but I still want to do it “ Jessica addes as she cried harder in her sister’s embrace.

 

“ They are not worth for you...don’t give me that explain. They only think about their own sake. Those people are just using you as an object, don’t you ever open your eyes ? “ Mrs.Jung shouted at her daughter.

 

“ No mom...it also my fault...my fault. I depend on my illness to be lazy and be rude to them. They weren’t treat me bad. They just don’t know about my ill. Yes I also mad at them in the first place but...it also hurt me a lot. There still a lot of thing I was not done for them yet. I want to say sorry for my rude actio….”

 

***FLASK***  second slap and the person got slapped still the same. Darren Hwang

 

“ This kid was reacted faster than me. I should treat him something good after this. Darren ah...hwaiting ! “ Dr.Han was worried for her own son.


“ Move a side...I’m teaching my own daughter! “ Mrs.Jung shouted.

 

Everyone looked at the younger boy not the anger Mrs.Jung. Darren was closed his eyes and started to breathing heavily. No more smile...no more...his limit was broke and know who will be scarier.

 

“ Oh god...don’t tell me that Jenny was broke Darren limit. That kid, no one can predict what will happen when his anger build up…..No no...Darren ahh….hold it tight...hold it tight “ Dr.Han became little afriad.

 

“ Wow….look at him. He looks very angry. That aura was 100 time scary than mine and Jessi unnie. “ Krystal also shocked at what she saw. No more friendly Darren.

 

Mrs.Jung also scary of what she feel so she just put her hand down and doesn’t dare the look at the angry Darren. The atmosphere send the coldness to their spine as the younger boy looked up and started to speak.

 

“ Is this enough ? ” a cold tone making everyone quiet.

 

“ Is this also called love ? Who is the selfish person huh ? “ again everyone keep silence.

 

“ Hitting people….is also teaching ? Is this the best for Sooyeon noona huh ? “

 

“ Are you never think about how her feeling or just making her obey yours ? ”

 

“ This is the way I - I teach - teaching my dau - daughter “ Mrs.Jung said as Mr.Jung sign.

 

“ Welll...Mrs.Jung you still think that you are right ? After wasted almost 2 years of your daughter. Let her cry every night. Control her at everything ? Have you ever asked her about her choice ? “ Darren still stay calm as much as possible.

 

“ She did what you told her to do. Never disobey you one time. Are you think she is really okay when you just only heard she said that she is okay ? She cried every night before she going to sleep. Hurting, guilty, and afraid of everything. “ The boy said with what he felt.

 

“ I’m sorry first for what I said if it disrespectful. But if you truly think for noona and love her. Don’t lock her in your prison again. 2 years...only 2 years...you do want your daughter be like that in 2 years. Let’s do the right thing for her. We...the only thing we can do for her that helping and support her whatever her decision is. This is her life...let she chooses it. “ Mrs.Jung started to cry.

 

“ If she happy...we will happy for her. If she falls...we will help her stand up. If she cries..we will help her wiping her tear away. If she’s sad...we will cheer her up. If she feel lonely...we will hug her tightly. If she want...no matter where she is...we will be there for her. Mommy...we can make and help noona find her real happiness by that. Even it hurt but everything will be worth for someday. don’t you want to see her smile ? Mommy ? “ Mrs.Jung stand up as she come over and hugged Jessica tightly.

 

“ Mom...sorry...sorry…” Mrs.Jung crying in her daughter’s embrace.

 

“ No mom….it’s not your fault. We can fix thing right ! Let’s make it right and worth “ The 2 hugged each other.

 

“ But this is just part 1 of the option. There is still part 2 left “ the younger boy said.

 

Everyone looked at him confused.

 

“ What’s part 2 ? “ Dr.Han asked.

 

“ 1 year...only 1 year start from now. This is the amount of time for you to stay with the people noona love. The 1 year left is the year for the suffer we need to pass it together. “ the sadness can be seen in everyone eyes.

 

“ Yes the first 1 years is the second stage. It will not bother you much but you noona need to be careful. After 1 years it will move to the third stage. This stage is very tough and I think you can’t stay with them. “ Darren apologized.

 

“ So, I only have 1 year to stay with them ? “ Jessica asked

 

“ Yeah ! Let’s just think like that. I know it will be hard but let’s just hope. We, people can’t predict tomorrow right ! There are many chance waiting for us in the future. Don’t lose our hope. Someday, everything will be worth for it own payback. Now, you need to taking medicine and got treatment also. 2 days a week. “ Everyone nodded.

 

“ Deal “ Dr.Han said as everyone smile again but something still bother them.

 

“ So the sadness now left it aside. Let’s have lunch together. “ the younger boy said

 

The 4 oldest people look at each other and smirk.

 

“ Jenny ah...do you want to come to Emmy house. I heard she said that she really miss u. Let’s go and invite her for lunch. “ The 2 old women smirk to each other.

 

“ But how about our lunch ? “

 

“ There is still Krystal and Jessica. You can come with them. “ Mrs.Jung said as she motioned for Mr.Jung stand up.

 

“ Sorry son. I also come with them because they are all my friend have a nice lunch with my 2 daughter huh ! “ The 3 oldest people smirked and got out from the room together.

 

“ What about that smirk “ the younger boy curious about the 3 plan

 

Jessica was smiling ear to are as she was texting for her members to have lunch together since today they don’t have any schedule.

 

“ Bye kids...unnie need to meeting with my members so you 2 have a nice lunch together “ Jessica said as she stood up and looks at the two.

 

“ I will have lunch with that ert...ALONE !!!!! ” Krystal shouted

 

“ tsk...I also don’t want to have lunch with you violent girl “ the two still bricking each other

 

“ I don’t care. I will get going. See you kids “ Jessica quickly ran out of the room and left the two.

 

They look at each other a second as they look away.

 

“ I no other choice is to take you out for lunch. Be thankful that I did “ Darren take a deep breath.

 

“ You put yourself to high…. I never want to have lunch with you “

 

After agued for minutes. Now they are in Darren car. They still go out to have lunch together. The awkward atmosphere filled the ride. Krystal sudden broke the silent.

 

“ 2 slaps huh ! Thank for protecting my sister “ this makes Darren shocked because Krystal never said anything like that to him.

 

“ Um ….oh…. I was promised that I will protecting noon -- two of you. So no need to be thank you. Well, only 2 slaps still don't matter to me “ he answered with a cool tone.

 

Silent again filled up the atmosphere. As the first time they have a peaceful lunch with each other without bricking.

 

“ What’s with this feeling ? “  the 2 keep thinking about that question till they reached home.

 

At SoShi Dorm:

 

“ Is there anyone home ? “ Jessica smiling ear to ear as she enter the dorm. Everything still the same and the passcode still didn’t changed.

 

“ Why are you here ? “ Sooyoung come out from the kitchen.

 

“ There’s must be something for me to here ? “ Jessica asked

 

“ No...this kid just feel hungry so it never think before saying anything “ Sunny mocked Sooyoung.

 

“ What is inside that bag ? “ Taeyeon also came out from her room.

 

“ Mea…” Jessica was cut off by Sooyoung.

 

“ MEAT !!!! OH MY GOSH…..YOU ARE THE BEST SICA. YOU WAS JUST SAVE ME FROM HELL “ Sooyoung scream as she hugged Jessica tightly.

 

“ Heh...let’s have party today “ Yuri also joined to them as she gave Jessica a hug.

 

“ But how about your par….” Taeyeon was cut off by Jessica

 

“ I’m free now. Let’s have party today girls “ Jessica was excited.

 

“ Unnie “ Yoona and Seohyun run to her and hug Jessica.

 

“ Don’t you dare to forget me “ Hyoyeon and Tiffany gave Jessica a hug.

 

After hugging and talking they all look at Taeyeon. As their curious increase.

 

“ Tae unnie...I didn’t saw you give Sica unnie a hug “ Yoona innocent asked. But truly inside is opposite.

 

“ Um...I - I “ Taeyeon sutter. But before she can react. Sooyoung and Tiffany was push her toward Jessica as she falls and hugged Jessica. The hugged each other tightly.

 

“ Let’s eat...oh gosh...I hate this moment soo much “ Tiffany said

 

“ Yeah...love birds get a room huh ! “ Everyone laughing hard by Yuri words.

 

They all laugh and enjoy the happiness together. Sooyoung and Yoona fighting for their food. Tiffany and Sunny became sober because of alcohol. Yuri and Hyoyeon dancing like no tomorrow. Taengsic was hugging each other and mind other business. Only Seohyun can possibly sign at her unnie. But smile at how childish they are when they are together.

 

“ SoShi only complete when all 9 people are together “

 

Yes today is a happy day but how it gonna be like when tomorrow comes. I wonder if I can still have strength to be with them. I was scared but they are all beside me. It gave me a lot of strength to continue hope for miracle. If tomorrow is a tough day please stay with me. But I afraid that I will be the one that leave you guys first. Sorry...So Sorry for my own selfish.

 

Let’s make a lot of beautiful memories together. And it will keep me warm forever even when you are not here with me. When I’m die, I will pray with god and hope that you guys will move on. Don’t forget...I just need only that….because our fate was tied together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you guys.

 

“ I’ve realized one thing that. The missing pieces inside my heart no one can’t fill it up except you guys. We are always mean to be together no matter where we are. Our hearts always looking toward a place where dream and friendship are healing every wound we got “