The big secret have been revealed

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

------- * Blashback 2 years ago * --------

 

* 7 / 21/16 *

 

Jessica POV:

 

“ Ahhhhhh….. so tired “ I groan while finishing a mountain of documents and report for the next meeting.

 

Since I was out of SNSD and join to Fashion world everything are going very tough. I getting busy day by day.

 

I don’t know what’s going on with me in 3 years passed but it seem like I became weak and weaker. I lacking of sleep, shortness of breath, headache…. But I shrug it off because I think now days I’m very busy for the next coming project.

 

As my mom very worried about me so she dragged me to the damn place I hate so much * Hospital *. I have no choice but agreed with her because it’s for my sake and I don’t want my mom worry so much.

 

2 year ago, we came to Seoul Center Hospital to have testing all the useless things. The result will come in 3 or more days so I don’t need to stay here. In the day having my result test, I had an important meeting so I was not came only my mom.

 

I don’t what was the doctor and my mom talking about but my mom seem likes very sad  but she hid it. I’ve tried to ask her what’s going on but instead of answer me, she kept silent and remain me to take care of myself. Everything became weird since my mom always comes to my office and call me at least 5 or 6 time a week.

 

I ing worried but she just uses to be silent but I caught her face with a bitter smile. After 2 weeks passed and I have no idea what my mom thinking but I left it aside and gave up asking.

 

Today is monday but I have no appointment so I decided to visit my parent house. When I ready to walk out of the car, I see my mom puffy eyes and she seems like talking about some serious thing. First, I decided to ignore it because it none of my business and I know my mom might cry because one of her bestfriend was died 2 days ago. But suddenly, I heard she said “ No, I won’t let anything bad to my daughter “. It makes me more curious about what my mom’s mean.

 

I stand still for while and quickly follow my mom.

 

“ What is she doing at the hospital ” I thought as I follow her step by step.

 

“ Is that the testing room and the person who checked for me 2 years ago and why they are meeting each other. “  A million thought appear in my mind as I hesitant come near the door to listen to their conversation.

 

The only thing I can hear now is my mom is crying hard and my head stop working. Unconsciously, one drop of tear roll down my cheek as I standing stiff. Accidently my damn phone ring right that time and I was caught.

 

My mom pop out from the door and hug me tightly. I took a look at the female doctor stand in front of me. I can see the sadness inside that eyes. Suddenly my mom speaks.

 

“ Sooyeon ah…..”

 

“....” I badly want to asked her what I heard is it real but my mouth hardly open

 

“ Sooyeon ah, my precious daughter…” She paused for awhile

 

Don’t said to me she gonna telling me something that I don’t wanna hear. No, No, No mom, don’t say anything as my tears unconscious drop down. I still can believed what have I heard

 

“.. Mom sorry because I can’t protect you. I still can’t believed the fact that.. that you.. “ I cut her off

 

“ No mom, nothing bad will gonna happen to me. I fine and will be fine. Don’t say anything and …..just pretend you don’t know and me either “

 

The silent covered all the atmosphere as just only the sound of the crying mother for her child. After for a while silent the doctor broke it.

 

“ Ms.Jung, don’t be so down. We still have chance but I not sure about it. But just believe in God ” He said seem it too easy

 

“ Dr. Han is right, don’t lose hope. We still have many chance to try and mommy will always beside you so don’t cry “ Two of them tried to comfort me but  now I’m in a deep thought

 

How many percent of chance for it ? Do I have chance ? How it will happen later on? What can I do now ?.......A million question still don’t have the right answer for it. After gain some of the courage, my head start to working again.

 

“ How many percent “ Yes I’m crazy but I don’t know how it split out of my mouth.

 

“...” no answer

 

“ Just tell me “

“ Um...uh…..but... “ again I cut them off

 

“ So if I do it, will it...? “ What the hell Jessica !

 

“Um….I not sure yet but…. maybe yes “ He sutter

 

A bitter smile appear on my face as my mom deadly worrying at me. He sutter is mean there are no chance for me. With no words, I ran as fast as I can out of this things. Until I ran out of oxygen. I don’t know where I am but before I could get anything to the right my whole world become all black. I was blackout


After that, my right eyes start to open a little bit as I could feel I’m not on the ground. My eyes widely open and all I know that I’m at the hospital and all of my family are gather beside my bed with a worry face.

 

“ Unnie “ My dearest sister shout as she saw ghost appear

 

“ Oh Sooyeon ah are you awake “ 3 of them asked at the same time as I tried to sit up but my damn body is all hurt

 

“ Don’t tried so hard. You still so weak and you need to have rest “ Dr.Han walk to me and checking something in the machine.

 

“ Why I’m here ? “ I remember that I had run to somewhere and blackout

 

“...”

 

“ Please don’t keep silent “ I kept annoy

 

“Um… you fainted and some people nearby drive you to here “Dr. Han    

 

“ Why don’t you tell me ? “ What are you doing Jess

 

“ Sooyeon ah “

 

“ Why don’t you tell me about this ? why are you hid it from me ? “ I said as tears started to fall

 

“ Sooyeon ah.. listen to mommy first….. “ I cut her off

 

“ You hid it from me 2 years… How can you… you do that to me “ I was on my limit and I can explode soon

 

“ because….because we d-dont want you t-to be worry “ Dad said with a sad tone

My head can’t go on the right sense anymore and all I know that anger took all over.

 

“ You *** hid it from me in 2 years “ I hiss

 

“ It is 2 years. A long time… *sob* for me to do the things I like to do... “

 

“ Soo…..” I cut off

 

“ Why don’t you tell me earlier ?  “

 

“ Why don’t you tell me so I can cherish all the time when I still can….” I crying hard

 

“ I still can walking on my feet, breathing by myself, healthy,...”

 

“ What did you do to me mom...dad… ? ” my tears keep rolling down drop by drop


Krystal POV:

 

What are they talking about ? I still not understand what’s  going on here. All I know that I’m practicing at SM and my mom inform me that my sister was fainted and at xxx hospital. My face turn dark and Amber and Victory calling but I still in shock to listen to them. Quickly, I grab my bag and rush to the hospital where my sister at.

 

When I come near to the hospital, a lot of reporter and paparazzi all gather at here and waiting. My phone ringing and it’s my dad. He call me to come in by the back door. When I enter my sister room.

 

She looks pale and there are a lot of machine around her. When I ready to ask someone to know what’s going on here but I saw my sister’s eyes stir and gradually open. I shout and my parent rush near her.

 

…..

……

…….

 

“ I still can walking on my feet, breathing by myself, healthy,...”

 

“ What did you do to me mom...dad… ? ”

 

What is she talking about ? I’,m still confusing as I stand still and listen to their conversation.

 

“ Sooyeon ah.. you need to listen to me first….” My dad was cut off by unnie

 

“ Don’t say anything because I don’t want to hear anything lies ”

 

“ I- I… Get out now “ Unnie shouted at us.

 

I shock moreover because when she mad or something she will scream all her lung out but never in front of our parent. She love them very much and don’t want to disrespect. Why now ? What happened making she shout at our parent like that ? Did they did something wrong to her.

 

“ I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND LEFT ME ALONE DON’T YOU PEOPLE HEAR ME HUH ? “ she scream out of her lung as my parent turn to fear

 

“ But Sooyeon….” again they was cut off

 

“ I. SAID. GET. OUT. RIGHT. NOW “ she shout again

 

All the people in the room quickly rush out or they will be dead meat if they dare to stay inside. After the door close, I gain all my courage to ask. They told me all the story while crying hard.

 

WHAT ! my sister having a disease and she will….I can’t believed in what I hearing now. I wish it’s just a dream but unfortunately it’s true. But why my sister ? Why it must be her ? She was suffered enough this past 2 years. After she got kicked out of the group, she was very depressed and cried every night.

 

It seems like no word can go inside my head now. How can I believe it. Is it the reason why mom keeps hating all the SNSD members and the F***ing SM Enter. That is why mom force unnie to leave SNSD. That is why…..mom keeps scolding me because I’m not there for my sister.

 

How can I get jealous of mom’s love for unnie. Why I keep whining to her when….when….I was lucky more than Jessi unnie. She got in pain almost 2 years but I….I never notice it. I can imagine when she get in pain. Where I was when my dearest sister in such pain. My tears unconsciously fall down from my eyes with no warning.


“ What can I do to help my unnie now ? “ This question seems easy but hard to answer


Sorry for the boring chapter again.

I want to clear for this chapter is Jessica found out she got a worst disease but her mom had hid from her. I want to give u guys a hint that Jessica mother is also a part of  the reason why Jessi was out of SNSD. That is why Jess got very angried when she found out the true. So this will be reveal more detail in some of the next coming up chapter. 

Thanks for comemt readers. :)