Intro

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

2019 at the Lavender’s cafe shop

 

Today is 12 years anniversary of GG, so the girls decided to meet each other at their favorite cafe’s shop.

 

It been 2 years passed and the name Girl’s Generation still there in the SONE hearts. They were not disbanded, they just chose to let GG goes down with a meaningful farewell and with  the most beautiful memories. They have promised to their fan that every years they will make a small fan meeting to celebrate their anniversary.

 

Now the girls gathering together to talk about their fan meeting.

 

*ring * ring * ring *


The door of the cafe shop open revealed two short girls walk in. It's Sunny and Hyoyeon. They met each other at the front door.

 

“ What's up Sun “ hyo said with a bright smile

 

“ Hi ! It's been a long time Hyo “ Sun greeted back

 

“ We are the two arrived earliest “ Sunny chuckles

 

“ Let's go inside ! Those kids will arrive late because they are busy for their work “ Hyo

 

Ah ! I forgot to mention all about them.

 

After farewell to each other 2 years ago they are all have their own plan. Yoona and Yuri still working under SM, they are very popular models and famous actress. Now Yoona is continues dating Lee Seung Gi  after he finished 2 years Military Service but still hide it.

 

About Sooyoung is a busy business woman because Sooyoung want to help her family company. About Sunny, she love become a DJ so Sunny used her money to own a studio for herself. Her studio very famous and half of the studio is of Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon don’t want to become a business people so she just lets Sunny be the CEO. But every the two of them will discuss the problem together. Hyoyeon likes dancing so SM lets her become dance’s teacher for their trainees.

 

And the last 3 member are Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun also working under SM. Taeyeon still continues become leader of TaeTiSeo and include her solo. Tiffany and Seohyun also like Taeyeon, continued the small group TaeTiSeo, actress, model, and solo.

 

About Jessica, she was suddenly disappeared 2 years ago after the farewell. SoShi members tried to contact her but failed and they came to her house but their family were gone. They asked Krystal, they very surprised and said with what they heard. “ She is death “ the three words as a whole world collapsing when they heard . Krystal was cried when she said about that but seem like she not sad at all. All the members didn't believed in what they heard.

 

Everyone very sad especially Taeyeon, she tried to blocks herself in the room and cried in 1 weeks. Her life suffered and all with guilty. Lucky, all the members had talked to Taeyeon and helped her. I predicted that something had hid and they will find out. They known that Jungsis very closed to each other and as the last time they talk to Krystal, her face seemed like very calm. So all of them decided to use all their relationships to find out what happened

 

*ring * ring * ring *

 

Next 4 beautiful girls walking in. It's Tae, Tiff, Soo, and Seo.

 

“ Hi girls “ they all greeted each other with a bright smile

 

“ Sit down, still missing two best jokers of our group though “ Sooyoung jokes

 

“ They're having a talk show so they will come late “ Tae explains

 

“ I don't care, I'm hungry let's order some things “ Sooyoung pouts

 

“ Yah ! Choi Sooyoung “ Hyoyeon shouted

 

“ Sooyoung you not changed much huh ? “ Sunny chuckles

 

“ Let's order somethings first, Sooyoung unnie is right. “ Seohyun said

 

“ While they prepare food Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie will arrive “ Seohyun continues

 

“ Wow, our maknae always right “ Sooyoung

 

They ordered food for each one but only Tae, she didn't ordered anything and just sits there lost in her own thoughts. Everyone look at Tae with a worry face. They knew that Tae still sad about Jess disappeared.

 

In 2 years, Taeyeon lived in the feeling of guilty. She used to think Because of her Jess died. But she never give up to find Jess. All the member knew that Krystal was lied to them. Jess still alive and someday they will found her. “ But if Krystal is right, what we should do and how can I forgive myself “ Tae asked herself a million time but still not get the answer.

 

 

*ring * ring * ring *

 

The two tall girls walk in with sunglasses.

 

“ Unnie over here “ Seohyun

 

“ Long time no see “ Yuri

 

“ I miss you Unnies ~~~~~ “ Yoona used her aegyo

 

“ Yah, Yoong “ Hyoyeon shout

 

Everyone laughed but still one person didn't reacted and just sit there thinking somethings. The girls all look at Taeyeon direction and worry.

 

“ Tae unnie “ Yoona puts her hand on Tae shoulder

 

“ Oh… um…. Yoona hi “ Tae back to real life

 

“ Are you okay “ Sunny asked

 

“ Um am fine “ Taeyeon small smile makes them relieved.

 

Everyone know what's Taeyeon thinking. *Jessica* everyone thought. They all hurt and sad but they don't know what to do. 2 years passed and they still didn't lose their hope that one day they will found Jessica. The atmosphere now very silent and everyone lost in their own thought. No one dare to talk.


Finally the food arrives, everyone back to earth and start eating. Yoona and Yuri gain the courage to start the conversation.

 

All that day, they discussed about everything will do in their fan meeting. Everytime they meet each other, always the feeling guilty about Jess appear in their mind. Can't help :((

 

“ Sooyoung unnie do you have any news about Jessica unnie ? “ Yoona sudden question

 

Every stop what they are doing and all the attention now directly in Sooyoung. After the day Jessica disappear, everyone did not believed in Krystal so they decided that they will find Jessica in their own. Sooyoung has known as a daughter of rich family so they begged Sooyoung family to help.

 

Sooyoung family accept their request. Now Sooyoung is the CEO of the company and she met a lot of rich people. She used her new friend in business to find Jessica and other GG members also using their friend to find Jessica. The first year, they found nothing but Sooyoung and other girls still not give up. Payback for their 1 year waiting, God gave them a news, but this new is not about Jessica.

 

A friend of Sooyoung have found that the Jung family still live in Korean. It’s not a big news but it also help the girls gain a lot of happy. By that news, the girls’ hope now increasing a little bit. The far distances now got near day by day all because they just live somewhere in Korean and not in somewhere around the world. But from that day till now there are not any news for them but they still not give up easy.

 

Sooyoung doesn’t say anything and just shook her head.

 

“ Oh ! Come on… it now a year since we got the first new though “ Sunny comforted the girls

 

“ Yup ! Sunny unnie is right. We have waited 1 year to got the first news “ Hyoyeon added

 

“  And now waiting for another year is not the matter for us right ! “ continues

 

“ Just don’t give up girls “ Sunny said

 

* Yes, I’ve waited for you 1 year now waiting for another year is not a big deal. No matter what, we will found you Jess. Wait for us ! * Everyone thought

 

After the long discussing, they want to hang out like before but all of them have their own schedule so they bid goodbye to each other.

 

*** Taeyeon POV ***

 

After the long day meeting with other member I feel a bit better. Me,Tiff, and Seo head to SM building to practice our next album.

 

SeoHyun now dating YongHwa CNBlue. They are a cute couple and always fight each other like two little kid but after that they still be together. They are talking on their phone while we’re on the van head to SM. Tiffany also dating and none other than Nichkhun. They are back together since last year and their relationship now very romantic. About me, no I’m not dating anyone since she leave. I’m still here, finding her hopeless, waiting for her comeback to me. I miss you Sica….Sooyeon ah !

 

Finally we arrived to SM building. While enter the building, we met Krystal but she ignored us. Since 2 years ago Krystal acting like that when we meet. All of us didn’t blame her for her attitude instead of feeling guilty when we meet her.

 

We want to say sorry but don’t have chance because when one of us ready to spill the word out she already gone. We did not told Krystal that we’re finding her family and her sister. We used to think that it will makes her uncomfortable so we decided to not tell her.   

 
We seemed like get used to Krystal's attitude so 3 of us silence walk to the practice room. 
 
" Sica ahhh...where are you ?  It's been almost 2 years already. We came around t find you but....you seem like don't want to see us huh ? I've for you almost 2 years and I will still here. I'm very tired of this hide-and-seek game, Sica ahh ! Do I have enough patient to wait for you. It's not mean I will give up but I'm tired on both mental and body "
 
" Will I able to find you " I asked myself this question every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed. 

So hi reader ! 

This is the first chapter. Sorry for if it's boring. This is the first time I write some story so I still lacking idea.

HaHa thanks for supporting and subscribed. Please left you comment :)