Chapter 4

Lost

~Ji Yong POV~ 15 years old

Chapter 4 My future is.

 

“Hyung…let it go already” whined my little maknae. We both are walking towards a café that is close to where we live. I have my arm around him and kept bugging him how much good looking I am than Bae.

“No! Until you say that I am good looking” I nudge his head.

“Yah! Plus, I said Seunghyun is ier than you guys” What!? Well okay. Yeah, that is true. Even I cannot argue about that. I let go of him from my arms. He took a deep breath. “Finally freedom” he sighs of relieve. Cause me to hit his head. “YAH!”

“Cute,” I said while pitching his cheek.

We both enter the café. We already order our drinks. I look at my panda who is looking at his phone. He is even smiling at his phone. I wonder what he is looking at. “Are you in that stage to look at my panda?” He instantly drops his phone on the table. “HYUNG!”

“What? You are a man you know. Is normal.” I smirked.

“No! For your information, I was looking at our picture when I enter the family of Choi” He shoved the phone in front of my face. I took the phone and he was right. It was when I was 11 and he was 9. I am hugging my panda from behind. Youngbae was next to me. Daesung is hugged by our Seunghyun hyung. We are giving that goofy smile. I love to see my cute panda smiling at the camera.

We did had a lot of fun that day. Little Seunghyun was shy at first but I was the one that tries to help him open up to us. We all spoiled our maknae. It was awkward between little Seunghyun and Daesung. They do not know how to communicate. Daesung said because he never been a hyung before so he does not know how to interact with his dongsaeng. Later on, they become close. Daesung is very kind towards our maknae. I love them both. They are adorable. I am proud that I am hyung to them. I am also proud to be a little brother to Seunghyun hyung. Youngbae is the same age as me just a few months older, so I love him too as a hyung.

I smiled. Time has passed by fast it has been 4 years seen little Seunghyun enter the family. I move the next picture and it was video. I click play.

“Sing to your little brothers” I hear mom voice behind the camera.

“No….I feel embarrassed” I laugh at myself for being shy.

“What are you watching?” Ask little Seunghyun.

“I guess a video of me singing to you and Daesung” I chuckle again.

“Oh, I want to see” Little Seunghyun move to where I sit. I held the phone in a different position where we both can see the video.

Come on Jiyong, you have incredible voice when you sing to your little brothers”

“Eomma, I am just 11” I pouted.

“Please~”

I look annoyed when mom begged. I guess I give up for this part. I started singing and my mom shifts the camera to Daesung and little Seunghyun. They both look like they are enjoying my singing. Mom moves back the camera to me but I stop because she moves the camera to me.

Eomma!” that is when I drop the phone.

“”HAHA, I forgot how shy you were hyung!” I hit my maknae in the head. “Ya! I was a kid!”

“Whatever” He continues laughing but try to stop, “Sing to me again, sing that song that the café is playing” I heard the song. Is an English song. I am so glad I learn that language. I never heard of this song before but little Seunghyun asks the lady to try and print the lyrics and replay the song. The lady agreed!

She came again with our drinks and the lyrics. She even replays the song for me. I look at it. I can feel my heart tight. I feel so nervous to sing towards my maknae.

“Come on!” He is giving me his adorable panda eyes.

So I begin. However I skip most of the parts but I really like this part.

I'd come for you

No one but you

Yes, I'd come for you

But only if you told me to

I'd fight for you

I'd lie, it's true

Give my life for you

You know I'd always come for you”

I stop because people were eyeing one me. I hide under the table but everyone started clapping. “Jiyong hyung! Quit hiding and bow!” I slowly got up and bow and went back to drink my hot cocoa.

“Young man” I felt a tap on my shoulder. Little Seunghyun and I turn our eyes on some man. “My name is Yang Hyun Suk the CEO of the YG entertainment company. What is your name young man?” He sticks his hand out for I can shake his hand. I accept his handshake and said “Kwon Jiyong” I said.

“Kwon Jiyong, Have you ever thought about persuading a sing career young man?” he said. His eyes seem a bit scary but he also seems confidence.

“I am sorry but no” I said truthfully. I never did think about me becoming a singer. I just sing to see my maknae smile on his face. I even look at little Seunghyun but he seems down for some reason.

“Well, here is my card if you change your mind” I accept his card. He left out of the café. I went back to look at Seunghyun. He look at me and force a smile at me.

“Hyung! You should try! You do have the talent! You even sang in English! What was the song about though?” I giggled. Seunghyun has a hard time to express his real emotions. He just wants what is best for me.

“No, I want to be fashion designer that has been my dream. Not a singer” I stated my truth to him. I always love clothes and shoes. Eomma always buys me so much and I dress differently than my brothers. Seunghyun hyung told me I have the style which made me think about me becoming a designer of fashion. “Plus I hear that celebrities in Korea works hard and hardly see their own family so I do not want that,” I notice a wide smile of relief in my maknae face. He seems to like the idea of me becoming a fashion designer.

“Oh about the song” I translate the song to little Seunghyun and he said he felt that song was for him. It is for him. Because no matter what happens, I will come for him. I will even give up my life to protect my little maknae. He does not know how much I love him dearly. (I love him the most!)

We both head back home. All of our family greet us with a warm welcome home. I love being around this family too. If it wasn’t for little Seunghyun we wouldn’t be this much close. Before he came we were still awkward with each other but, of course, we still cared for each other. No matter what everyone say, it is Lee Seunghyun and our eomma that is holding the family with a glue. Nothing can break us apart.  

To be continue

Author note: Next one will be Daesung. Thanks for reading and I will try my best to write this each day. The song is from Nickleback ‘I’d come for you’ I was hearing this while I was writing it lol.