Chapter 11

Lost

Chapter 11: The Meet

Seungri

Age:21

Setting: Airport

Time: Early Evening Weather: Sunny/ a bit cold. 

 

“Lee Seunghyun stop flirting with girls and come to us!” said a tall boy who I do not know.

“Eomma is waiting for us!” A boy who has feminine body ran towards me and grab my hand.

“Sorry Hyung, Seunghyun-ah was competing with me,” said another boy with a big nose and he gently patted my back.

“Haha, Our maknae still can’t let that go” laugh a boy who is wearing a black hat.

“Lee Seunghyun!” they each called my name.

Stop calling me that! I am not Lee Seunghyun! I am not your maknae! I do not know you anymore!  Do not smile at me! Stop laughing! Why do I feel like to cry? Why is it dark around us? Why do I feel my heart heavy? Is this a feeling of guilt? Why do I feel guilty? Am I broken? “Hyung…”

“Hyung…”

“Hyung…”

“Hyung…”

“Young man wake up” I woke up with tears running down my cheeks. Damn it. That stupid dream! It should leave me alone! I whip away my tears and felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see the employer “Young man, we are already in Seoul now,” Said the airport guide lady.

“Sorry, I will get off” I quickly grab my bag and slowly walk out of the plane.

Damn, that stupid dream ruined my day. Coming to Seoul seem like a bad idea. But I learn that I should take risks! Is good to take risks in life.  That is how I grew up. As I enter to the port to get my luggage, I waited for Jonghoon to pick me up. I sat down waiting. He called me and said he was going to be a little late. I look around. Hearing people speak Korean. I was not used to it yet because it always been speaking Japanese. I still speak Korean. It was my first language. I just prefer Japanese.  I hope people do not recognize me here in Seoul. 

While I was waiting, I took out my phone and play some music. I still look around and notice so many females holding their sign that said “GD WE LOVE YOU” or “I HEART GD” or “G-DRAGON.” I feel like I heard of that stage name. Then my phone started to play Crayon by G-dragon. Oh yeah! I love his songs! He has great style. I’ve seen his dance. He raps so well. I even went to his concert. I admire him. He was my role-model! I am a big fan of him.

Although, during that concert night, he did look at me funny. I do not know why. It happens right after the concert. I have the V.I.P. backstage pass since I was still V.I. I wanted to talk to him about working a duo with him, but my mom called me with an emergency and crying that my dad collapse. While I held the phone in shock, I saw GD made eye contact with me. His eye widens but I rush out because I was worrying about dad. I lost my chance to meet GD.

Maybe is not too late. I mean, the fans are waiting for him. I hope to see him again and try to talk to him.  But there are so many guards and fans. Then I recall that G-dragon works under YG Entertainment Company. I hope they accept me. Hopefully, I can meet my role-model. I believe his real name is Kwon Jiyong. I do not understand, why the name sound so familiar when I speak it. I think I fainted too when I said his name. I do not recall. 

Suddenly, I do not hear my music, I hear girls screaming so loud. Gosh, I forgot how girls can be crazy. I turn to see the screaming girls. I saw why they were screaming so loud. The dragon has entered the building. Wearing his black shades on with black mask covering his mouth. He took off his black beanie to ruffle his red hair and put his beanie back.  The way he walks in is like some model and expressing his beauty. He seems cool and attractive. He even pauses to let fans take some picture while the guards are doing their best to control them. I chuckle how the fans were drooling all over him.

Then my focus turns to the vibrating phone in my pocket. I check who it was and it was my best friend Jonghoon. “Yah, Jonghoon! I’ve been waiting! “

Sorry! I am here! I thought you were going to wait for me outside?”

“I’ll be there” I got up and some girls notice me.

“V.I!!!”

After the girls shouted my stage name. I can hear myself said, “oh ”. 

Then the fans of GD also turn and squeal. I had my shade on as well with a black hat. I was hoping fans would not notice me. But too late. I was not worried because I thought Korea would not notice me from Japan but, of course, there was YouTube. F social media.

 I grabbed my bag and luggage quickly, I saw GD glancing at me. As I ran pass by him there was a moment between us. Even though we are wearing shade, our eyes locked with each other. What’s with him? Why do I feel like there some connection between us?  I was the first to break our eye contact and continue running towards the exit.

When I exit out of the building. I heard my fans screaming V.I. I put a smile on face. I felt happy. I can’t believe I am also known here in Seoul. I saw my friend on his car. “Hurry! Hurry!”  He also heard the fans. I throw my stuff in the back the car and sit next to Jonghoon. “Hold tight,” he said. I grab my seatbelt and he pushes the gas to speed the car. I turn around and saw GD who was outside looking at the car driving. I love him and all but why is he giving me that vibe if he knows me?

 

-Jiyong POV Age: 23-

Well, I am back from hell. I did not want to go back home. Is still the same. Our family is apart. They are trying their best to stay in “touch.” Bull! They only time we get to see each other was to see our mom and birthdays sometimes. Or, if we have troubles or special event we see each other. Sometimes, I see mom grave before them. I do not want to deal with them. We can barely form a sentence with each other. It is still the same. Our hearts are broken. Is still not fix since mom death and our maknae disappearance.  I thought having our separate ways would help but it did not. It just made it worst.

I always fought with Choi Seunghyun.  He kept telling me to give up on our maknae. I did not. I work so hard to achieve this hopeless dream that I did not want but it help me to go to Japan! And I did go, hoping to find Lee Seunghyun. I did my concert there. I did not love how fans are screaming my name because I am doing this for a selfish reason. I rap to look for my little brother. Is not for the fans. Of course, I did not say that to the interview.

 But that day when I was in japan, after the concert, I was supposed to meet an artist name V.I. I heard he was a big fan and he was known in Japan. I was not interested but my manager insists for me to meet him.  He suggested doing some duo with him. He heard some of his music and he said he is Korean. I did not pay attention because I saw the guy standing looking all happy from afar. I can see his eyes seem excited. Until he picks up his phone. While he was taking the phone. I have a strange feeling about this guy. I walked up to him but he just ran off. My manager tries to catch up with him but one of staff said he had some family emergency. That day, I thought V.I was Lee Seunghyun. But that is stupid, right? Lee Seunghyun does not sing.

I got out of the plane. Of course, I expect my fans there. As I enter to get my stuff, I heard fans shouting my name. I smiled at them and pose for them out of kindness. I just felt guilty because I only rap to look for my little brother. Then the fans shift the shouting to a familiar name.

“V.I!!!” I turn to see the man known as V.I. running towards the exit. He passes by me and made eye contact with me. Even though we both are wearing shades, I felt a connection with him. I do not understand why is always is V.I that is giving me that strange feeling like I’ve seen him. Does it matter?  The feeling is probably because I saw him in Japan. I exit out of the building saw him enter a car. I recognize the car too. Does It belong to Choi Jonghoon car? Does he know V.I?

Then I lost focus and felt my phone vibrating. I smile to see it was Daesung. I answer his phone call “HYUNG!!! WELCOME HOME!!!” I laugh. Daesung is the only one who can keep a conversation with all of us. He is our little brother so we are trying our best behave around him. We do not want to lose that angelic smile of his. He is the only one that is healing and has faith in me to find our maknae. That is what I love about him. He the only one that has faith in me.

“Yah! Don’t yell” I chuckle “I am going to your restaurant”

“Ah, hyung, I did not even prepare you a delicious dish yet, you came back too early!” he whined.

“I thought you love your hyung!”

I do not! Fine! I will close the restaurant! Better hurry!”  He hangs up. I chuckle and the fans were wondering why. “Sorry, going to see my little brother “My fans know I have brothers but they do not know who they are yet. Until I find my maknae, I will let the world know about my brothers.

-Time: Evening-

Daesung becomes a bakery chief but also end up cooking a variety of dish. He was sad that old man Kim Lee passed away. I was there to comfort him along with our other brothers. I did like that moment, though. We were all there for each other. Does not matter if we are falling apart. We will be there for each other if we have troubles. The old man inspired Daesung to become a chief. He even took over his bakery shop and turn out to become very popular and lead him owning a restaurant.

I am proud of Daesung. Though I try to convince him to work with me at YG because he has a talented voice! He can sing! He only does his performance at his restaurant. Even made his restaurant ranking high because of his performance and his great food.

 

I arrived at Kang’s Restaurant. I enter in and the place is empty. Of course, I am known to the whole wide world, I cannot go to places sometimes because of my fans.

“HYUNG!” Daesung shouted and hug me by surprise. “I MISS YOU!!” It has been 4 years since I last saw him because of my worldwide tour.

“I miss you too Daedae” I ruffle his brunette hair that is covering his eyes. “How can you still see me with that hair in your way?” I asked trying to hold my laugh.

“I really can’t” I burst out laughing. Oh gosh, Daesung.

“Then why you have it like that?”

“The hairstyle messed it up, but is fine, I just tie my hair at the kitchen anyway. Why? You want to see my beautiful eyes” He swept his hair to split open away from his eyes and show me his big eyes. I began to laugh even more. This guy is so damn cute.

“Haha, cute” I said. He pouted. “Of course, handsome” I reply quickly.

“Anyway, let’s eat!”

 

After my dinner with Daesung, I had a few hours left to talk to him. I told him about a singer named V.I. Surprisingly, he heard some music from V.I. He loves Japan culture. He was his fan. He said he really sing well and dance amazingly. I never get a chance to see V.I performance. I wonder why I do not know this guy. I only see him twice. The concert and at the airport. I hope he is good, just by listening to my little brother perspective.

“What happen to him, how come I did not hear about him?” I ask curiously.

“I heard he is having a hard time and decided to quit singing for a while, I was sad and disappointed, "`he was about to aim high too. Heck, if he did, he would’ve done a duo with you or Youngbae hyung” he answered while eating his own bread.

“That is lame! My manager even told me to do a duo with him too but he ran off, family stuff I guess” I drank the last bit of my second wine.

“Well, I guess singing is not what he wants, I can’t believe he is here in Seoul though. I wonder why? I hope I can meet him like you did. Man! Hyung! It is not fair! You did not even know the guy but I do!”  He pouted. That is true. Why was he here in Seoul? What is trying to achieve here?

“AISH! It was a coincidence! He probably here for a vacation! Although that does not explain why Jonghoon pick him up?” Great, why am I curious about this guy? I even made Daesung curious about him too.

“Maybe they are friends because I did read some articles that Jonghoon always go to Japan to see V.I” Daesung answered. 

“Yeah, that make sense” I pour another wine and took a sip.

I want to tell him how I feel about V.I. I do not know if I am going to give his hopes up. I feel like V.I might be our maknae. Maybe he should know. "Daesung, I feel like V.I. is our maknae" I mumble hoping he would not catch that but he did. He stood silence. My heart is beating fast to know what he thinks about my feelings. 

He finally sighs, "Hyung, Let's not start this please" I felt my heart drop. I forgot how sensitive he is when it comes to our maknae. "Yeah you are right, sorry for mentioning him," I said with a nod. 

“Is getting late hyung, shouldn’t you see your manager and the CEO?” Oh crap, I forgot. I chug the wine but Daesung stops me before I rush out of his place.

“Wait! Hyung! Is not safe to drive! You drank three glass! Let me drive you!” I took a moment to think but I cannot argue with him. I nodded and gave him my keys. He took it “Okay, let’s go”

He begins to drive me to YG Company. On the way, I kept thinking about V.I. I hope to see him again. I need to take a great look at him. I wonder if V.I is Lee Seunghyun. 

 

Author: I had time to do this chapter. It will take a while for them to figure out that VI/Seungri is Lee Seunghyun. But yes Jiyong was the first to meet him. :) I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if is boring. Also thanks for your comments and subscribe. Did not expect this story to be ok XD. Anyway, thank you again. OH! Another thing. I am trying not to be descriptive of places and their clothes. Just imagine how you want it. I let you know the weather for you to imagine what type of clothes they should wear. Right now is winter. Thank you!  Sorry had to add something there about jiyong feels.