Chapter 17

Lost

Jiyong POV

Chapter 17:Change 

Setting: Hospital

Time: afternoon weather: warm

I took my maknae to the hospital. They took him to a special room, though. I wonder why? Oh, he did mention about his father being overprotective. I guess they know he is from a rich family.

 I waited patiently. I am so happy that my maknae remembers me. I miss him calling me hyung. Yes, I am his big brother. His loveable brother that enjoys teasing him! I really want him back to our family. Then I thought about his biological family and Youngbae’s biological brother. I don't want to separate the family apart. I do want Youngbae to be with Hyunbae hyung and I bet Seungri’s family took care of him really well since he grew mature now.  Ugh, what to do.

“Kwon Jiyong? Are you family with Lee Seunghyun?” the doctor broke my focus. I smiled when he called his name. Yeah Lee Seunghyun and he always be Lee Seunghyun. I am pretty sure he hates using that name. “Yes, and he prefers to be call Seungri now” I confirm.

“Right, okay well I just want you to know he had another anxiety attack. You need to watch him. He has amnesia. Sometimes when people have amnesia, their memories will go crazy and lead to an anxiety attack. He is not controlling his emotions and memories. Please watch over him and I will give him a prescription to control his anxiety”

Amnesia?, Well that explain why he didn’t remember me but I kind of expect that. I nodded “Is he awake?”

“Yes, he is calling for you too. Be a good brother to him” The doctor smiled at me. I guess Seungri told him that I am his brother.

 

I enter Seungri’s room, “Seungri?” I called his name out. Seungri beams his head and gave me the warmest smiled. Yes, the smile that I miss. The smile he always gives me when we were together. My panda, I miss that smile of yours.

“Hyung!” I chuckle. My heart is warm when he called me his hyung.

“Hey maknae, how you feel” I sat near him and held his hand. He then drops his smile and moves his hand away. I felt heartbroken. Why he move his hand away?

“Sorry hyung, I am not used to skin touch. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy that you held my hand but it has been 9 years…let me adjust this life. I still want to be called Seungri though, like I said Lee Seunghyun is not me anymore. Please see me as Seungri now” I want to argue but I cannot resist his panda eyes.

“Alright, I will try my best to call you Seungri and I will try to treat you as Seungri. But in one condition.” I smirk.

“That condition is…”

“Live with us~ :3”

His eyes widen, “Hyung, are you crazy!?”

“What~ we want to see how Seungri was doing. You know we miss you” I pouted.

“But…I’m scared that my memories will come to me all at once, the doctor said it will hurt my head if that happens or worst, I will have another attack”

“Don’t worry, I am going to watch over you and the doctor is going to give you medicine~ please we really want to be a family again hoping we find each other in peace” I plead.

He took a moment. I feel nervous for his answer. What is he going to say? He about to open his mouth and said….

 “Oka,y” My eyes widen. I did not expect that his answer to be yes. “Only if you guys treat me as Seungri” I was about to debate but I do not care! My maknae is going to live with us. I wonder if Seunghyun hyung pick a place for us to live.

 

Youngbae POV

Age: 23

Setting: Dong's home time: night weather: a bit chilly.

Hyunbae age: 28

I got a call from Jiyong. He said our maknae is moving with us! Yes! I am so happy! We can be a family again.

“Youngbae!” I turn to see my big brother Hyunbae enter our apartment. I forgot about Hyunbae. I feel like I am worst dongsaeng. “What is wrong? Why you have guilt in your eyes?”

Should I tell him? Well, I have to tell him. “Hyung! Sorry I was thinking”

“About?”

I am nervous. What if he says no? Then I would hate him if he does. Don’t get me wrong. I love Hyunbae hyung. He is the best oldest brother I can ask for. I am so happy he survived from that wreck we had. He is the only family I got. He took care of me after my step mom death. He helps me to get away from depression. He understands how much I miss my step brothers, especially Seungri, our maknae.

“Um hyung, I have something to tell you” I explain everything that happens weeks ago. He kept nodding and form a smile on his face. Oh, boy what is he thinking? “Thus, I want to move in with them, well, whenever Seunghyun hyung is ready.” He took a moment but did not let go of his smile.

“I knew this would happen one day” he started, “Youngbae you are not a kid, You are 23 years old, I think you can make your decisions now” He chuckled.

True I am an adult but that does not mean . What if we both grow distance to each other like last time. At the time, I didn’t know I had a brother. We barely talk when I was young. I don't want that to happen.

My brother notice my worrisome eyes, “Youngbae, we are not going to lose each other” I am surprised. He read my mind. He has his hand on my shoulder to give me comfort. “No matter where you go I will always be by your side and help you too. You know that I love you” I glance up. He gave me a hug. “I say live with them, I know you miss them so much, they were the one that took care of you and I am grateful for them. Please my dongsaeng, just go” I started to develop tears.

“”Hyung! I… love… you too” I said with crack voice between my words. I accept his hug by hugging him back. I love my hyung. I remember when I ran away he was the one that chases after me.

~past~

Time: Mid-Night

Weather: a bit windy.

Age: 15-

Hyunbae age: 20

I was so lost. I stop running to catch some breath. I felt bad that I left Daesung and Jiyong. I am just so angry that Seunghyun gave me up like that. I do not care if is for my own good. I do not want to be separated from them. But Hyunbae is my brother. My lost oldest brother that I thought he died. Why did he tell me so late? I hate people who lies. Damn it. I miss eomma. I miss my maknae. I miss our happy memories. I do not know what to do.

“Youngbae!” Great he caught up. I was about to ran but he caught up and grab my wrist. “I am not going to lose you again. Look I am sorry that –“I cut him off.

“Why the you hide that important fact that you are my hyung! I was so miserable without you! Until my step mother help me. Until…Seunghyun helps me…” Saying Seunghyun name hurt my heart. I can’t believe he did not fight for me. I do not want to be with Hyunbae hyung.

“I Know!” I jump by his shout, “You think it was easy for me too? You think it was easy for me to see you with those family! I wanted to tell you but you look so happy with them I do not want to ruin that! Plus! I couldn't support you! I was still a young teen when I found you at the Choi household!” he cried.

I shook my head and averted my eyes away from his. The tears cannot stop. My heart ache. I end up having a headache too. I am so angry and sad. Actually, I do not know how I feel about this. “Please, Youngbae, you are suffering from the loss of two greatest people, Let me help you. I have a job now for I can support you,” he begged.

I did not glance. I did not move. I just wipe my tears for I can calm down. “Hy-…” I was about to call him hyung but stop. “Hyunbae-ssi…do you really think you can heal me? I really do not know what to do…”

He smiled, “Yes, I will help you” he cups both my cheek with his warm hands. “I am your hyung, I will try and help you my dongsaeng” I just nodded.

“Thanks …hyung” He was surprised that I call him hyung and spread a smile of joy. He hugged me and I hugged him back tight. Maybe living with Hyunbae will help me recover.

-Present-

Well, it kind of did. I was still not myself at the time. I did try my best to be happy around my hyung but he knows I was not happy. He was the one that supported my career. He fed me. Gave me home. But he couldn't bring back the ones that I lost. Now, my maknae is back to us. God gave us back our maknae. This was fate. It was fate how Jiyong spotted him first. It was fate how he moves back to Seoul for an audition. It was fate how he was with Daesung and Seunghyun. God lead our maknae back to us and this time, we are not going to lose him.

“I decide to move with them” Hyunbae broke the hug and cup my face in his hand. “That’s my boy,” he said. I chuckle and gave him one more hug, “Until Seunghyun finds a place, I will move with them. Right now, let me enjoy spending my days with you hyung” I said. Yes, I need to spend my time with hyung now. I am happy that he is part of my life. I am happy that I forgave him. I am just happy how my life is going to change now. I can feel my heart at ease. My life will be different now since my maknae return to us. I will not be apart from hyung. We will still be together. I wonder is  Seungri remember Hyunbae. If not then I will introduce him.

 

Author note: Well, this is my last update for today. Until next week. Have a great day, And really thank you so much for supporting my story! I enjoy reading your comments. X3 The next POV will be Choi Seunghyun. Bye bye~ :D