Chapter 24

Lost

Seunghyun POV

It has been 3 months since Jiyong and Seungri accident. Like the doctor said, Seungri is still in the coma fighting in his own little world. In the other hand, Jiyong woke up the next day of the accident event. Let’s just say that after he woke up, it was hard to calm Jiyong.

3 months earlier.

“SEUNGRI!”

“Put him down” shouted the doctor to the nurses. The nurses try to pull Jiyong away from Seungri bed.

“LET GO OF ME! I NEED TO BE WITH MY BROTHER” he jerk them off but the steady him down on the ground.  I stood there all shock. It was my turn to look after Seungri and Jiyong but after I arrived there I was seeing my brother already awake with a panic attack.

“You! Aren’t you his brother! Calm him down!” shouted the exhausted doctor. I snap my thoughts and ran towards Jiyong. “Jiyong is me your hyung, Seunghyun” I signal the nurse to let him go. They nodded and release him free. Jiyong shot up with tears in his eyes. “Hyung…I….” Jiyong kept stuttering. “I…”he is not even looking me in the eyes. I can see that he seems guilty about the accident. “I am…” I grab his arm and pull him into a tight hug. I knew that he was going to apologize but I don’t want to hear it. Whatever happen was not his fault.

“Is not your fault Jiyong, Seungri is going to be okay” I could hear him break his character and begin to sob on my shoulder. He gripped my shirt tight. I place my hand on the back of his head gently and begin his hair.

“Hyung! It was my fault! If only I didn’t take him where we were raised, he would’ve been okay! He found out! He remembers our mom! Your mom! The accident that happens to her! He remembers it!” he pours out the guilt that he had on his chest. “I am sorry” he hiccupped. I kept his hair and patted his back to calm him down. I kind of guess that Jiyong took him there but it was probably because Seungri wanted to know where he was raised. How his life started. I can’t blame Jiyong for taking our maknae to our home. Seungri has the right to know where his life begin.

“Is not your fault Jiyong. You just cared for your baby brother. Look he will be fine” We both got off from the ground without break the hug. I guess he didn’t want to let go of me yet. I don’t care but what I did care was that how the hell he did not feel pain from left his leg! His is fractured. “Yongie, I am pretty sure your left leg is hurting” I reminded him. He then look up with dry eyes from my chest and nodded. “Let’s go to your bed” He nodded one more time.

The doctor and the nurses finally took a breather. I laughed on the inside. I feel bad that they had to handle Jiyong crazy side. I set Jiyong on his bed and guide his left back in the bed. I cover him with hospital white sheets and comfort his pillow. “Jiyong, right now our maknae is fighting his memories, he will remember us after he wakes up,” I said.

“So he is not dead?” he starting to breathe quickly.

“No, he is just asleep, and he will stay asleep for a little longer until he fights off his memories” I reassured him. He nodded and lay his head on the pillow. “Now don’t worry about our maknae, you need to worry about yourself. You have fractured your left leg.” I point at his left leg, “I can’t believe you didn’t notice after you wake up” I chuckle. He gave me a small smiled. Then again that is how he is. Even when he is little, he always hurt himself but he walk it off or he is too busy playing with us without realizing until the end of the day.

“Alright Mr.Choi, we will take our leave make sure Jiyong take his medicine and he must go to therapy for his leg. He will be discharged in a few days” Said the doctor. I gave him thumbs up. They nodded and begin to leave.

“Hyung, where are Daesung and Youngbae” He shift his body towards my side to see me.

“They are working” I reply. He nodded of understanding then a thought came to his mind. “AH! My work!” He jolts up.

I begin to laugh, “Relax, I called them that you are in the hospital. You get to have a month off of break” I said. He pouted. I know why he is giving that pout, he is a workaholic. I grabbed a chair near the door and sat near Jiyong. “Now rest, you really need it. You work very hard and I never saw you with a break! I am glad they are giving you a month off. You need it” Ii said with a firm tone. I push Jiyong head back to his pillow.

“Fine” he growled. I gave a smile and stoke his head one more time, “I am thankful that you are alive Jiyong. All of us wouldn’t take another loss of our family” I said. He smiled and drifted off to sleep while I am still his hair.

~Over~

Jiyong beginning to walk slowly now. He did not need a wheelchair but he is using crutches to walk. Youngbae has been there helping him. At times, Daesung also help but he always drop Jiyong and Jiyong kept messing with Daesung for bullying him.  All 4 of us kept taking turns to look after Seungri. Sometimes, I always catch Daesung crying because he misses our maknae smiled. As a big brother, I always comfort him and not just him, my other little brothers as well. There was a moment where we all slept in one my room. It was cute.

I remember it was Youngbae that knocked in my room saying that he couldn’t sleep. I had a big bed that can fit with all 5 of us but I thought it was just Youngbae so I gave him permission to sleep next to me. He gladly took the offer and slept next to me. After an hour, I woke up seeing Jiyong on the other side of my bed with his arm around my waist. I sigh, but I drop it. I didn’t want to wake up Jiyong or Youngbae so I just let it go. Until another hour pass by, I woke up and see Daesung with his arm around Youngbae. I chuckle at how adorable they look for sleeping next with their favorite hyung which is me.

Jonghoon, Seungri best friend found out about the accident and often visit. He did broke down and cried as soon as he saw Seungri in a coma but he become strong and been there to support Seungri like any best friend would do. Seungri’s mom found out as well, thus cause the whole Lee family to come from Japan and visit Seungri in the hospital.  His mother would always stay by his side and supported us as well. We finally got the chance to meet Seungri’s father and little sister. The father thanked us for taking care of their little son when he was little. He said that he wanted Seungri to return to us but it was Seungri that suggested that he didn’t want his memory back. I believed him, the way how Seungri acted towards us he was just lost at what he is. His little sister was a joy to have, though, she kept fangirling over GD and Taeyang. She even said that we are her oppas now since Seungri is our brother. We laughed but agreed. We have a little sister in our family. Unfortunately, they had to leave due to school and work. Seungri mom told us to call her when he wakes up. I gave her a promise that I will call her. She gave me a gentle smile and said, “I know that you lost your mom but I am always here for you and your brothers. You guys are also part of our family” I gave her a gentle smiled back and said yes we are a family. After that, they took off and the father mention something about moving back to Korea. He is not going to break our family he just misses Korea. It would be a great deal for Seungri to have his family near him.  

These time we are all in the room with Seungri who has not wake up. We did not have work today so we thought we should hang out with Seungri. “This feels like déjà vu expect it was in our house,” Youngbae said, who is sitting on the hospital sofa near Seungri bed.

“That so true, we were all waiting for Seungri to wake up” Daesung chuckle. He was sitting next to Youngbae with his head on his shoulder.

“Although I was the one holding him while he was asleep. I wish the doctor let me sleep next to him” Jiyong pouted. He is sitting on a chair that is real close to Seungri.

“Is that way you are sitting next to him so close?” I ask with my eyebrow arched. He nodded with a grin on his face. I chuckle. “Idiot”

“The idiot that you love” he blew me an air kiss. I gently push his head away from me. I was sitting next to him.

“Man, I can’t wait for Seungri to wake up! I want him to be with us again” Daesung said with sparks in his eyes. Youngbae giggled at our adorable angel. “Me too” Youngbae patted his head.

“Seungri is going to sleep with his favorite hyung!” Jiyong smirked. Youngbae throws a pillow across the room and landed on Jiyong face.

“Whatever! I am his favorite Hyung!” he shouted with a big smile. Jiyong twitched. “WHAT!”

“Guys calm down,” Daesung said trying to be the peacemaker. I was happy that Daesung matured to calm his hyungs, “You are forgetting that he loves me more” he wink and stick his tongue out at us. I take that back. We were all bickering playfully of who is Seungri favorite hyung until another voice joined in our playfulness.

“You guys…stop fighting over me” we all turn our head to the panda who is barely waking up with a smirk on his face, “I don’t have a favorite” we all felt our hearts lighten up.

“SEUNGRI!” we all shout and attack him with our hugs and kisses. Well, they did. I just stood there in shock at how my baby brother finally woke up.

“You finally woke up little bro!” Youngbae ruffled his hair with a tear of joy coming down.

“You have no idea how much we miss you!” Daesung sobbed and kept kissing Seungri cheeks.

“YAH! MAKNAE DON’T EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT!” Jiyong who was also sobbing and have his arms around Seungri.

“I miss you guys too….” He then shift his eyes on me and quickly moved away. I begin to sigh. I knew that he will feel guilty about my mother’s death. The other three idiots notice and begin to move away but Seungri quickly grabs Youngbae and buried his face on Youngbae chest. I felt hurt that he was hiding from me.

“Seungri, come on look at Seunghyun hyung, he has been here more than any of us. He really misses you maknae” Youngbae tried to reassure him but Seungri shook his head. Does he fear me now? Does he think I would hate him? I signal Jiyong to move for I can be next to Seungri. Jiyong nodded and begin to change places with me.

“Seungri…”I begin but he has not removed his head from Youngbae chest. “Seungri…you are hurting hyung if you are like this…” I slowly place my hand on his shoulder. He flinches a little. “”Come on Seungri…don’t hurt your hyung” he slowly remove his head away from Youngbae and started to cry.

“Hyung….I am …sorry” he hiccupped. I gave him a small smiled. “You lost your mom because of me…please…don’t hate me…” he then buried his face between his knee. My heart hurt from mentioning of my mom but I let it go. Seungri needs me. I was right that he would think that I would hate but I don’t. Seungri is my life why would I hate our adorable maknae.  I quickly gave him a hug.

“Is not your fault Seungri, You know that I love you” I assured him by giving a peck on the top of his head. He finally lift his head and hug me back. Youngbae, Jiyong, and Daesung stood there, awed the view between the oldest with the youngest.

“I love you too….I love you all….I finally remember my past….” He said. Youngbae, Jiyong, and Daesung joined in our hug and cried with Seungri expect me because I am trying to be strong for them. My heart is finally at ease. Well, not just me but with everyone hearts. Finally, we have our brother back! Finally, we are able to touch him without him reject us. Finally, he said I love you to us.  We were waiting for this day for Seungri to return he finally found his way back home. 

 

 

Author: This was going to be the final chapter but there is an Epilogue, the final chapter! I probably will update it somewhere this week. I feel happy because this will be the first fanfic that I finished! Well, good night and good morning! Is going to be Seungri POV!