Chapter 10

Lost

AUTHOR NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry, I have not updated. Probably going to update once a week. Do not worry I am not going to give up the story! Here is chapter 10 enjoy. 

~Seungri POV~ 

Age 21:

Setting: In his room

Time: Day Weather: Sunny. 

Chapter 10

 

My name is Seungri. I changed my original name Lee Seunghyun to Seungri because I am a different person. I still do not know who this “Lee Seunghyun” is.  My mom was a bit mad that I change my name because she did gave me that name. However, she understands because I was kidnap at age 5 and live in a different life. Supposedly, I was in the orphanage home. From there I do not recall any memory. I do not know how my life was from 5-13 of age.

 My parents found me in an accident when they were visiting Seoul in South Korea. They said they were shocked that the child was me. Immediately, took me in the family. They also mention that the woman that saved me passed away. They did not want me to go through that trauma. I understand, but I do want to thank that woman that saved me. I feel sad that I cannot recall her face.

~Past~

After they took me in, I woke up in my family’s hospital (my family is rich). I woke up screaming because my head hurt, I could barely move my body. Worst, I did not know where I was or who I am. I’ve been shouting for mom. I did not know if I was calling the woman or my biological mother. I did not care. I needed someone.  As soon as the doctor and nurses heard me, they tried to calm me down. Mother heard me too and rush to give me her big warm hug. After that moment of a hug, I did recall my biological mom before the kidnap. I was happy to be with mom. She hugs me tight, repeatedly saying “I am never going to let you go again.” She sobbed so much that day. I did too. 

The doctor told me I have amnesia. The doctor only told me my name and birthday. Father asked me if I want to have my memories back. I said no because I was scared how I lived without a mother and a father. I told them I want to go home. Father patted my back and said okay. They took me home.  I was surprised how rich my parents are.  They have a huge mansion with a big land. When we enter through the huge doors, butlers and maids greeted my parents but they were using a different language. They did not speak Korean. It made me frustrated. My mom calms me down by saying that we are not in Korea, we are in Japan. 

Then I met my little sister, Lee Hanna. She was adorable. Well, she still is. I am proud to be her oppa. She was happy that she have a big brother. I heard she was born after the kidnap.  She is 6 years younger than me.

Between 13-21, small memories were coming to me, I remember how terrible I was raised in that foster home. I did not know I was bullied and starved to death. There was memory where I slept with nothing just my clothes. The kids treated me bad. They either beat me or pour ice water to wake me up. The adults were no help too. They just show pity. I sometimes wonder what kind of home that was. Why the kids hated me? 

There were some memories of adults beating me to death. Another one, I ran away. From there, I do not remember where I went. I block it. I was so scared. Why did I live in so much pain when I was a kid? Where were my parents? How come they did not find me sooner? My mother excuse was that they been trying so much. “You have no idea, how hard I was to find you, I was even close to losing Lee Hanna with so much stress and depression, we did not know some thugs would steal you away because you are the heir of the Lee Company, we have so much enemy Seunghyunah, and we were forced to move to Japan.  I cried so much of losing you even after Lee Hanna was born. We weren’t a great family, we lost our only son, and we did not expect that you would be in some countryside in Seoul.” I forgave my mom because she really means it just by looking at her sorrow eyes. He baggy eyes. Not wearing makeup. She looks sick.  Then she embraced me with her arms around me. I did hug her back. I even cried on her shoulders.

 I kept having nightmares. My mom always comforts me by sleeping next to me.  Still does not help. That nightmare kept haunting me. My dad suggested therapy. I agreed.  I took some sessions and medication to calm my anxiety and anger. It helps a lot. I had less nightmare when I turn 15. However, my dreams end up becoming my memories. I started to remember a few people but sad because their faces were blur. These dreams were nice too. Those people in my dreams took care of me. I even felt another woman hugging me. She even gave me a warm smile. Patted my head. Saying my name with a nice tone of her voice. She was sweet.

I told my mom about it and that is where she mention about the woman “Then, that was the woman that took care of you…Ah…I wish she did not pass away, I would love to thank her” I felt my throat tight and my heart into pieces for some odd reason. My mom told me to let go of my tears, even though I do not remember her. It was okay to cry because she was my hero. So I did. I even look at the sky and told her, thank you without knowing her name. I also told her, I am happy with my family.

Well, happy and annoyed. My parents are over protecting Lee Hanna and I. We were home schooled. They have to check our friends’ background.  If we wanted to go out, they send out guards. They even place guards in our room. Have cameras in every corner of the house and outside of the house too. It was annoying because I want some privacy. I cannot even bring a girl to my place. I will feel bad for her if my dad is checking on her background and making her feel uncomfortable because of the guards. I want to do something for me without my parents bricking.

That is when I started dancing at age 16. I enjoy it and my father said I dance really nice. He told me if that is my passion I should follow it. He said he is not going to force me to take over his company.  I laugh when Le Hanna said she wants to take over his company. I was filled with joy that my father is allowing me to do what I like. Well, I did debate if that was the past me that wanted to dance. It does not matter, it was still my passion.

Although, there was some conditions. He told me to change my name and dye my hair to bright blond (white) hair. I like the idea. I like it because I still do know who I really am. I couldn’t find out the people in my dreams. Plus, Lee Seunghyun went through so much pain. I did deserve this. A new name. A new me.

I told my mom about it and like I said, she was mad but was understanding. “Call me Seungri” I brightly smiled.

I sign up for so many auditions. I even starting singing and making lyrics. Though the staffs looked at me weird because they were checking out my profile and my profile seem to be lock private. All they have to know is my name, age, birthday, my skills. I blame my dad but they did not care they loved me.

 My stage name ended up becoming V.I.  I sang so many concerts. I enjoyed having fans rooting my name out. I sang my heart out to my fans. I shouted with happiness. Dance smoothly. I even teach other people to dance. It has been 4 years of glory. It felt so good and right but…something bothered me.

Which lead to the present. I am 21 years old. I took a break from singing and dancing. I felt depression out of nowhere. My memories are coming bit by bit now. Still, I can’t find out who were those guys around the woman that took care of me. It bugs me so much. I was lost about myself. Lost to the point where I was so frustrated with myself. But I want to forget it. I don't need them. I am happy. Right?

Maybe I should try to find out what happen to me when I was 5-13. Or maybe not. I should focus on my career.

_Present-

I decided to lay low on singing and just dance. My friend name Choi Jonghoon is helping me. Long story short, we met through a party after my big hit in Japan. He was visiting Japan and saw my performance. He said he was a big fan of mine and wanted to become my friend. I agreed because I did not have many friends. He is the same age as me.

Anyways, Jonghoon is trying to help me. He called me (since he is back in Korea) said that I should go back to Korea. There was a company called YG Entertainment Company who is hiring dance choreography but it is in Korea, Seoul. He also said I dance really well and I should audition.

I am still debating if I should try. If I go back to Seoul, would my memories come back completely? But, I do not want them back. I know my heart is saying I should but my mind said don't go back, it is in the past now. Although it would be great for me if I try and explore new things. I am in a huge dilemma now.

“Oni-chan!” 16-year-old  Leehanna jumps on my bed and hugs me behind.

“Aish, Hanna! How many times I should tell you not come in my room like that!” I try to push her away but her arms are not releasing me.

“I notice you have not come out of your room, also, my friends want an autograph from you~” she giggled.

“Not again, no Hanna-chan! You just want their money!”

“So! I know they are just using me because I have a brother who was famous but disappointed because you stop! I can’t make a profit because of you” she pouted.  I can see why my dad wants Lee Hanna to take over the company. She knows how business works.

“It is only been a year, plus my contract expired so I am just on vacation” Lee Hanna punch me on my back, “ouch! What the hell!?” I turn to see her anger expression. Ugh, she, not the only one who I disappointed. My dad is disappointed too. I can’t help it. The only person who understands me is my mom.

“Whatever, Jonghoonie called and said something about waiting for an answer. You have a month to decide now” She got up and left my room.

A month really? That is too short. Should I try? Maybe I should? I do not know. Going to Seoul, just mean I am going to leave my family behind. I do not want that. I hate to be separate it from them. I am also worried what will happen to me if I do go. Ugh! I do not know what to do.

“Knock Knock” I turn to see mom coming to my room. “Lee Hanna is mad again huh? “She slightly smiles. I nodded. She came into my room and sat near my bed. “What is wrong Seungri?” I did not make eye contact. I just sat there on my bed still thinking. I can tell that my mom is worried. “You know I am here for you” She places her hand on near my hand on the bed. I look up and saw her smile. I gave up. I told her what Jonghoon told me. She was not surprised or even show any worries. She just nodded in understanding.

“I think you should try and go to Seoul,” she said “Do not worry about us, you can always visit, and, this time, we will not be over protecting you. You are a grown man. I am very proud of you too. And I know you can take care of yourself. Also do not be afraid of your past self. If your memories come, let it happen. Let your past show how you live” She patted my hand for every each word she said. “I am just happy that our family is not apart. I am happy that we are together again and I know that we would not lose you this time. Just keep using the name Seungri and you will do good.” With that, she kissed my forehead and left my room.

I get what she mean. I think I should try and experience new things. I will also try to ignore my past but if there is a chance that my memories are coming to me, then I will just let it happen. It is from the past and I should not bother past. I am going to do this.

I pick up my cell phone and ring Jonghoon. He picks “Hello? Seungri?

 “I am in,” I said. I heard his screaming with joy. “HELL YEAH THAT IS MY BEST FRIEND! Okay okay….do no hate me, I already send your application all you have to do is show up to the audition.” I chuckle and not mad that he turn in my application without permission.

“Its fine, I am going to Seoul,” I said with a proud smile. I am a different me. I am not Lee Seunghyun. I am Seungri. V.I. Victory! 

 

Author: There you go. I am having the little sister speak Japanese. Instead of Oppa is Oni-chan seen they are in Japan. Alright, let see if Seungri going to meet his brothers and hopefully remember them!