Chapter 25

Lost

Chapter 25

Seungri (age:22) POV

Image result for big bang tumblr

~Big Bang~

 

It has been a year since I got my memory back.  It was still unconformable how my brothers are always touchy, touchy with me. However, I am already used to it. I just wish they could stop treating me like a baby. They are over protective of me, especially Jiyong hyung. I did tell them that I can take care of myself but of course, each take a turn to be with me. I don’t mind, my family did the same thing to me. I just love how they show so much love and caring for me. Speaking about my family. They moved back to Seoul. My dad said he wants to get to know my brothers and be with me closer. I didn’t argue. I actually want my brothers to be part of my family. 

Although, I felt bad for my family. They have been suffering when I was in the coma. My mom told me that my brothers never left the room. If they have to, they just switch who will be watch over me. My mom wanted to watch over me but she thought it was cute for my other 4 brothers to stay by my side. They said not to blame me for their stress. They were just worried about me. 

Jonghoon in the other hand kept begging for a hangout whenever he is not busy with his group. He said I owe him for being in my own little world. I did not argue. I miss my best friend. I am glad he has been with me. Right now he should be on tour. 

Youngbae hyung and Jiyong hyung kept bugging me for a V.I comeback. I wasn’t planning going back to V.I. I was still planning to become a dance choreography. They even had to make Daesung hyung to do his puppy eyes since he is my number one fan. Every day they always try to place hints for me to become an idol again. I gave up after GDYB performance when they announce about their baby brother which is me. I was flattered and embarrassed because they call me out the stage and so many of their fans scream V.I! I was touched how many fans I had. I can see that they were surprised that I have a relationship with GDYB.

“I am coming back!” is all I said to the fans. They all cheered and were excited about my comeback. I felt tears of joy flowing. I was happy how much my fans were supporting. I even thought about killing my brother who was crying their eyes out. I know they are proud of me but damn I really did not want to go up the stage.

 

Months later after making the contract with YG Entertainment Company, my first mini-album in Korea was out. It was a tough album. I was exhausted with Jiyong hyung lecturing me and Youngbae hyung teaching more steps to improve my dance skills. It was fun. Seunghyun hyung and Daesung hyung just come by and support me. Speaking of Seunghyun, I wanted to make him as my manager. I did think about Daesung hyung but he is busy with his own restaurant and bakery shop. I think I was embarrassed to ask Seunghyun but Daesung gave me that little push. So, I ask a date with my big brother and the surprise of Jiyong face was funny. He fell off from his chair and we all laugh. Seunghyun agreed and wink at me: causing me to blush.

During our date, he already knew I had something to ask from him. So I just approach him and ask if he can be my manager. He took a moment but with a dazzling smile, he said yes. I was excited and happy I gave him a big hug. I am so happy to have a wonderful brother like him. I did felt guilt when I woke up. I was scared that he would hate me. But, I was wrong. He never thought about hating me. He loved me for me and didn’t blame me for his mother death. I remember he said that mother would not blame me either and she is happy to see us all together again. I was too.

 

Today! (Well, is in the middle of the night) But today! It is my first concert in Seoul. I was anxious and nervous I couldn’t sleep. ‘I wonder if Seunghyun hyung is awake.’ I got off from my bed and snuck in Seunghyun’s room.  He had an oversize bed that all of us can fit in. I see no one around him. I tip toe towards his bed and wiggle myself in his bed.

“Seungri?” My brother woke up because he felt my presence.

“Sorry hyung, I can’t sleep” I whispered.

“Is fine, you did this before. Whenever you feel nervous you come to my room and sleep next to me” he said with his hoarse voice. Yeah, I remember it becomes a habit for me. I wonder how I am supposed to let go of this habit.

“You are the best hyung” I smiled and snuggled into his chest. He place his arms around my waist and pull me closer. “You know the other brothers will get jealous” he chuckles. I nodded but did not care. They always sneak in my room all the time. Never was Seunghyun hyung. That is why I go to him. “Rest, you have a big day today,” he said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt safe in my big brother arms. Well, any of my brothers I feel safe. I am just glad I found my way to them.

 

“WHY!!!?” we both got up by a scream from Jiyong. He saw us sleeping together. “HYUNG YOU TRAITOR! EVERY TIME I TRY TO SLEEP WITH YOU! YOU ALWAYS KICK ME OUT!” I was surprised that he was jealous of me. Then again is true what Jiyong said. Seunghyun hyung only let me sleep with him sometimes with Daesung hyung too.

“Is 8 in the morning! By the way, you always try to come after my !” Seunghyun yawned.

“Hyung doesn't be disgusting, I prefer my asses rounded and your is not round” I rolled my eyes at Jiyong comment. “Like Seungri , his is what every girl wants!” He throws his arms around my shoulder. I blushed hard because he complements my .

“HYUNG! Don’t be ert! Stop checking out my !” I shout.

“Hehe, Never! Anyway, Get ready my panda is a big day today!” He kisses my cheek but I wipe it away. “Hyung you know I prefer-“

“Girls, I know, I know, hurry up and get a girlfriend already” Jiyong interrupted and kiss my cheek one more time before letting go.

“I heard a scream” Youngbae came in Seunghyun’s room while ruffling his hair.

“Oh is there a party in Hyung room?” came after Daesung with a cheerful smile.

“Sure, Let everyone come in my room I don’t mind” Seunghyun huffed. All of my brothers join us in bed and begin to laugh while Seunghyun is being annoyed because he is not a morning person. It was a great morning to wake up. Having my brothers to annoy the eldest one. Having to share a laugh together. We really have a strong bond. I know this day will be an incredible day.

 

During the whole afternoon, I was being prepared for my first concert tonight. All my brothers had to make sure that everything I safe. They don’t like standing around so they wanted to help out. Youngbae and Jiyong are preparing for their part of the stage. My brothers wanted to do a duo with me and I agreed. I am pretty sure the fans would love me to sing with GDYB.

I stand on the stage and look at the empty stadium. It feels nostalgic. It helps me remember the first stage I enter when I was a kid. The stage where I first won the dance competition back at home. I remember seeing mother cheered for me like any other mother would for their child. I missed her. I can see her now in that empty stadium that she is watching over me, us. I know she is proud of her children. I am proud to be her son. I proud to be a maknae to my brothers. ‘Mom watch my concert!’

 

The stadium was quickly filled. I already started my concert by singing my other songs back when I first started singing. To bring how it all started for me. How my life was different from then and now. Then ‘Let’s talk about Love’ started. A new hit song that fans love. A song that has my brothers in it. I can hear fans screaming my name. Holding their signs V.I. I loved this feeling now. I don’t feel empty as I sing. I feel like that hole in my life is already filled. I wanted to cry but I don’t want to see my fans cries with me. 

I look over at Jiyong and Youngbae singing along with me. Hitting every note to make the fans scream. Jiyong even gave them fan services between me and him. He even tried to kiss me but I laughed it out. I know how silly my Jiyong hyung is. Youngbae had to stop Jiyong to go deep. Like always Youngbae is the protective brother. I can see Daesung with a V.I shirt while holding ‘I LOVE YOU V.I” sign. He was supporting me and he will always be. He was in the backstage since he is family. Then next to him is my proud Seunghyun. I looked at him for a moment and he gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and continue to end the song.

There were other songs I sang. However, a concert had to end at some point. By ending the concert I reveal the truth about myself. “DID you guys have fun!?” I shouted. They responded with a loud Yes cheerfully. I kept repeating to get their excitement going. “Good! I know some of you were wondering why I stop my career. Your Oppa was having a rough time with his memories” I heard the fans awe. “Yeah, it was a hard time. I even lost myself. I couldn’t find out what I was missing but now I do” I took a moment to breathe. “I lost my brothers. I was separated from them for a long time. At first, it was hard for me to believe that I was related to them. Not by blood but they were my adoptive brothers. It was hard to believe it because I had no memory of them” I look over at my brothers who are smiling at my statement. I signal them to come on stage with me. “Let’s bring them here” They all clap their hands and scream as they enter the stage.

My Daesung and Seunghyun gave them a slight wave while Youngbae and Jiyong wave at them with an enthusiastic. “Yes, I lost my memories of them but now that I gain them back I feel home” I can feel my eyes developing tears. Daesung notices and stand near me and have his arm around my shoulder. “It was them that help me to be here with you guys! I thank them for being there in my life” Jiyong have his arm around my other shoulder. Youngbae places his arm around Jiyong while Seunghyun places his arm around Daesung. “They are my everything, my family is my everything just like you guys are my everything” they all cheered at my comment while my brothers were giggling. “Also one more thing, my family is somewhere there in the crowd but I would like to thank them for supporting my career!” They throw another scream and clap their hands. Some were even looking for my family but I know they are there watching me.

“Thank you guys for coming tonight! Have a great night!” I ended the concert. I did not want to bring out my adopted mother because it is my personal life but she knows that I thank her for taking me in her family. Without her, I would’ve had wonderful brothers. I turn back while the stage close. I head to my brother and gave them a big hug.

“I love you guys,” I said with a big smile on my face.

“We love you too” they responded and form a big group hug. Yeah, I am glad to be back home. I am not lost anymore. I found out who I am and it doesn’t matter how many names I change. I am Lee Seunghyun the maknae of Daesung, Jiyong, Youngbae, and Seunghyun. The son of the Lee family.  It doesn't matter if we are blood-related. As long as we have each other we are one big happy family. As we laugh, as we cry, as we smile or mad we will always cherish any moment. And this day has become a wonderful new memory.  I am grateful for my memories and my life.

 

 

 

 

Author: Thank you guys for reading this story! I am so happy that you guys enjoy it and I hope you like the Ending as well. I try to make it Heartwarming but it was tough. Thank you so much! I am happy that I finish my first Fanfiction. I have other two stories if you are into nyongtory.  It is called Forbidden Love and Save Me. Those two stories are not near the end so I am working on them now since this story is already finished. I have no idea if I am going to write another bromance of Big Bang. I am still thinking of some ideas. Anyway, I thank you guys for those who vote the stories. You know who you are. I mean I don't mind my story being voted but I only write to let stress out from school. So you can vote the story if you want to. Also thank you to my subscribers! I finish the story because of you guys. Lastly, thank you for commenting on my story. I enjoyed receiving positive supports from you guys. You are the reason that helped me finish the story. I thank you. Now I am going back to the beginning of the chapter to fix some errors.  Thank you guys so much! (Oh, there might be times that I will post one-shot chapters of each relationship between them who knows. Is whenever I am in a mood) 

GRI

tumblr_o5ks6xli4Z1udzytbo1_540.jpg

BAERI

Image result for baeri

TOPRI

Image result for big bang tumblr topri

DAERI

Image result for Daeri

maxresdefault.jpg