Chapter 13

Lost

Chapter 13: My Daesung and Seunghyun

~Seungri POV~

Age: 21

Place: Jonghoon’s Apartment

Time: Early Morning. Weather: Fresh

 

“Hyung quit looking!” I see myself making something. I am not for sure what I am making. It looks like I am making a scarf but for who?

“I told you I want to help,” said the boy who is wearing that black hat.

“I told you! I want mines to be special” I chuckle at little me. I was probably 10 or 11 years old. I was sitting what it look like my room. The boy kept playing with yarn.

“I bet Seunghyun-hyung will love this,” he said with a light smile. I love that smile for some reason. Hold on, Seunghyun hyung? Why has that hyung have the same name as me?

“I hope he does, I love Seunghyun- hyung” I smiled! I smiled at the boy! Why am smiling? What is this feeling? I feel my chest tight. Seunghyun hyung? Who are you? Why am I making a scarf for you? What are you to me?  Both of you guys who are you!

 

I slowly open my eyes filled with tears, “Seunghyun hyung?” I feel my throat tight again. Ugh! This is frustrating! This is worst when I was in Japan! These memories are not leaving me alone. I want them to go away!  I do not give a about them! I do not care how good or bad these memories are. I am happy. I have a family that loves me. These memories are nothing to me! Stop bother me!

“Seungri?” I heard a knock on my door. “I am coming in” It was Jonghoon who step into my room. “How you feel…are you crying?” He rushes towards my bed and hands me a tissue. I took       the tissue from his hand. I used it to whip the tears away. “Did your memories come back?” he asked.

I shook my head, “No, just parts of my memories are coming back, I do not want to talk about it Jonghoon” I said. I got up from the bed, “What time does that audition start?”

“Um, around noon like at 1 pm, It is 7 am in the morning, take a shower maybe you feel better from your thoughts?” he said while walking out of my room.

I took a long nice shower. I put on some fresh clothes with a hat and my shades on. “Hey, Jonghoon! What is for breakfast!?” I shouted from across the room just looking myself in the mirror.

“I haven’t cooked anything yet, but I want to take you out to this bakery~” he cheerfully shouted.

“Okay”

 

 

I thought the bakery was close by Jonghoon apartments but is outside of the city of Seoul. While we were driving, I feel nauseous and dizzy. I wonder if is because I am car sick. Well is hard to explain because the area seem so familiar and I just feel dizzy.

We made it to the bakery. It said Kim Lee’s Bakery Restaurant. I feel my stomach rumbling. I am hungry, I hope the food here is great. I took a moment looking at the Bakery place. I wonder why I feel like I’ve been here before. No memory has pop in yet. Or maybe is just me. I probably dreamt about it. Never bothered what it was.

Jonghoon enter first, “AH!” he surprised me with an enthusiastic shout. “DAESUNG HYUNG!!! I haven’t seen you here at the bakery”

Daesung? Who…?

“Kang’s Restaurant, a guy name Daesung is the chief there and I hear he sings but only on Fridays,”

I recall Jonghoon mentioning Daesung. I enter the building and seeing the man behind the counter talking to Jonghoon with a cheerful expression. He seems sweet. His smiles are like an angel from the heavens. I chuckle how he looks adorable with a big nose but his eyes are covered by his bangs. I wonder how he can see.

“Oh, this is my friend, Seungri” I stand next to Jonghoon and bow my head to greet Daesung. Daesung gave me a warm smile. I felt my heart leap, though. This guy is so handsome. I bet girls are all over this man. He sticks out his hand, “My name is Kang Daesung, a friend of Jonghoon is a friend of mine too” he said with a nice tone greet.

I bow again and grab his hand but then my head spin a little. I shook it off. I was trying to have the strength not to faint again. I guess I still do not feel good or maybe I am just hungry. “Hello, Daesung-“Suddenly a memory rush in my head.


“Daesung hyung! What are you cooking this time?” I saw myself sitting at a table watching a child who seems about the same height as me, cooking.

“Dongsaeng, I am cooking your favorite, Tteokbokki” Little me beam a smile at Daesung. I can feel the Tteokbokki taste in my mouth. Daesung cooks the best food for me. “Ah!  Yes! Thank you Hyung!” little me gave a big hug to the boy that is cooking Tteokbokki”

“In one condition, dongsaeng” I saw myself loosen a big from the hug and gave a confused look to his ‘hyung’

“Stay out of trouble, I love you, but you always a troublemaker in school” his hyung scolded him. Little me let go of him and pouted. Was little been always in trouble? He mentions his name. Daesung hyung.  What is going on?

 

Daesung POV

Age: 22

Place: Bakery Shop

Time: Morning weather: a bit chilly.

 

I am happy that Jonghoon brought a friend. I cannot see his face much because is covered with his shades and a hate. He is also hiding his chin in his black scarf. However, I am having a weird vibe from him. As soon as he was going to greet me he just pauses in the middle of shaking my hand. I saw him shook his head. I wonder if he is okay.

“Jonghoon is your friend okay? I whisper to him.  He looks at his friend, Seungri.  He waved his hand toward his face.

“Yah, Seungri” Jonghoon called out. Seungri snapped out of his thoughts. I guess he was spacing out.

“Ah, sorry” Seungri smile crookedly. He faces towards me and said “Sorry that I space out, I always have that moment. Um, Kang Daesung-ssi, right? Nice to meet you.” He said

I chuckle when he say my name with an honorific. “Please, just call me Hyung” Seungri stop smiling and said, “No is fine.” I was a bit surprise. Normally, someone who is younger would agree to call the oldest, “Hyung” or “Oppa”. Why does he seem uncomfortable? I was a bit hurt, though. He rejects me! He does not want to call me hyung! Why?

Jonghoon broke the silent, “Anyway, we are here to eat your delicious food hyung.”

“Ah, okay” I show them where to sit and Seungri is keeping his distance away from me. Does he have a problem with me? Or is it because he cannot see my eyes and probably feel creep by it? Well, I doubt that.

“Here is the menu, I will be waiting for your orders just ring the bell and I’ll be here,” I said while handing them their breakfast menu.

While I was waiting, I receive texts from Seunghyun hyung. Well on my phone, I have his name as T.O.P. He uses that name for his art gallery.

Daesungie! I’m heading there in a few minutes! I want some of your pancakes! ~LOVE YOU!”

I chuckle at Seunghyun hyung texts. I guess he feels a bit better. Oh, that reminds me. I was with Youngbae. I wonder if he ate his breakfast that I made for him. I begin to texts Youngbae.

“HYUNG! DID YOU ATE YOUR BREAKFAST THAT I LEFT FOR YOU!? <3”

I put back my phone but I felt my phone vibrating quickly. Damn Youngbae sure reply fast. I look at my phone and it is Youngbae hyung.

Yes I did DaeDae <3 <3 and it was tasty! Love you! Take care okay!”

I smiled at his response. I am happy that my hyungs are treating me right and spoil me like they did when I first enter the family. They try not to fight in front of me when it comes to our maknae. Ah, just by mentioning my maknae I feel a bit sad now. Ever since my maknae disappeared, our family is not the same. Sure, my hyungs treats me nice but I do not want to be the maknae. I want my maknae for I can be hyung to him. I miss how I spoil him. I miss how I am always there for him. I miss lying to hyungs whenever maknae got bullied but I was there to protect. You know why? Because I feel special. I want to see him. My maknae I miss you.

 

Suddenly, I heard the bell. I shift my focus on Jonghoon. “Yes, are you guys ready?”

“Yes, Seungri wants strawberry pancakes with coffee. While I have a blueberry muffin with coffee” He said. I did not need to write it down seen they are the first customer of the day.

Seungri likes strawberries? Lee Seunghyun likes strawberries too. Ugh, let it go. Lee Seunghyun is with a better family. Well, that is what I was told by Youngbae hyung.

“Dasungie~!” I turn to see my eldest brother entering my bakery shop. He is wearing that blue scarf again. He took off his black coat and place it on coat hanger by the wall near the exit.

“Ah, hyung!” I ran towards him and gave him a big hug. He loves it. He hugs me back. “Yah, we saw each other yesterday you know” he chuckles.

“Still, I miss you” I giggled. He ruffles my hair and notices two guys that were staring at us with confusions.

“TOP Hyung?” Jonghoon recognizes my brother. Jonghoon sure knows about my family.  He is a leader in FT Island. He told me he loves his dongsaengs. Sometimes he wants to be treated like a little brother. Thus, made us as friends. I even introduce him to Taeyang and from there he met everyone expect my dongsaeng. I told him stories about our maknae. He said one day fate will bring us back together. Yeah, I lost that fate but I won't give up. I know soon I will meet him.

“Oh! Jonghoonie! Haven’t seen you in a while. How are you and your group?” Seunghyun walks up to Jonghoon. Jonghoon stood up and gave him a brotherly hug. “We are doing okay, ah that is right” Jonghoon turns to his friend Seungri who seem to be waiting patiently for an introduction. I realize Seungri still did not take off his glass but I can tell the position of his face is lock on Seunghyun hyung.

“This is Seungri, my friend from Japan. Seungri this is-“Seungri stood up quickly but he seems a bit odd. It looks like he wants to run away from Seunghyun hyung but Jonghoon placed both his hand on Seungri shoulder to calm down. “This Choi Seunghyun, known as T.O.P the artist” Seungri did not say a word. He just froze.

Seunghyun gave me a look like he was saying “Is he okay?” I shrugged.  All of a sudden, Seungri fainted. Luckily, Seunghyun was there by his side to catch him.

“YAH! Is he okay!?” my brother shouted directly towards Jonghoon. But Jonghoon was also surprised of this too. His eyes seem horrified, concerning for his friend.

“Seungri!” He shook his shoulder lightly but he won’t wake up. I was panicking too. I hope this kid is alright. I wonder if he is sick or something.

I was about to take Seungri glasses but Jonghoon slaps my hand, “Sorry Hyung, Seungri does not like it when his sunglasses are off, seen you guys are still strangers to him…um, we need to take him to the hospital” he suggested. I do not understand why? Is just sunglasses right?

 

We immediately bolt to the hospital. Jonghoon was the one who explain everything to the doctors. The doctor took him to a special room. I was to worry to find out why Seungri is going to a special room. I hope this kid is okay. I know he is uncomfortable with me and hyung but I am pretty sure if we get to know each other, we will become friends. Please Seungri wakes up for your hyungnim