Chapter 16

Lost

~Seungri POV~

Chapter 16: Accepting

Age:21

Setting: Jonghoon Apartment

Time: Afternoon Weather: Warm

It has been already a week since that incident. I'm still shocked that those four guys are my hyungs. I'm trying to remember their faces but is only their names that reveal to me. Jonghoon try to comfort me and convince to go and talk to them. I'm being stubborn for not accepting them. Like I said, these memories are not me . Lee Seunghyun been through so much. He was mistreated, abused, and been bullied even when I was 13. Well, at age 13 I was bullied but someone saved me and I can't remember who. Where were they when I need them? Why they didn’t find me if I was apart from them. But…is true they did saved me from those monster. They did gave me a better family but why am I running away from this? Why am I being stubborn? Right, I said I want a new me. I want to try something different. I do not want to go back from that time. My memories has not recover yet.

These questions are giving me a headache. I should get some fresh air. Jonghoon is not home yet. He's with his band. He said he love his dongsaengs. They gave him life. I envy him but I also have that too but they are not my hyungs. They are Lee Seunghyun’s hyungs. They weren’t part of my life anymore. I’ve changed, right? Or am I just confuse or lost? UGH No Seungri! You named yourself Seungri because that is who I am now not Lee Seunghyun.

 

I exit out the apartments. I was just walking around the neighborhood. I put on my shades on for people won’t see me. Until I heard a honk. I turn to see a car park on the sidelines. My eyes widen, it was Jiyong who came out of the car. I felt my head dizzy again. My heart is beating fast. I feel nervous. I do not want to face him yet. I am still fighting with myself. “Yah, my panda!” Jiyong grabs my arm and gave me hug. “I wanted to see your handsome face.” He took off my shades.

“Jiyong hyung!” I saw little vision me again. I was running to a boy who was doing homework. “Not now Maknae, your hyung is busy. Unless you want to help your hyung” He turn his face with a bright smile and I can see his face it was Jiyong hyung. GD is Jiyong hyung

Tears begin to develop, “Hyun-…” I stop myself from saying that word by covering my mouth. Jiyong was surprised, “Yes! Maknae I am your hyung!” He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead but I shove him off.

“Stop! Please do not do that” I wipe away his kiss that was place on my forehead. My tears cannot stop flowing, though. Ugh, why is this happening to me? Does Lee Seunghyun miss him? Is that why he is crying?

“But why are you crying? Do you miss me?” He said with a widely cute smile.

I shook my head, “Is Lee Seunghyun that misses you…I think” He gave me a glare but quickly he calmly soften his eyes.

“Seungri, no matter who you are, you will be my maknae. You have no idea what I have been through to find you! I knew that was you in Japan! I am so happy that you are my number one fan!” GD was looking for me? But it took him 9 years to find me!?

“Bull! You have no idea what I’ve been through after my family found me! I was wondering where those people in my dreams were. I was frustrated to find out who you were! I end up in depression! I had so many anxiety attacks! I lost those family 9 years ago! HYUNG!” I can hear my voice crack because I kept sobbing so hard. I cannot control these emotions in my heart.  But he pulls me into his embrace.

“Hyung is very sorry that I couldn’t find you sooner” He also starting joining me. He was crying too. He probably held those tears until he finds Lee Seunghyun. “Please give us a chance to help you” he whisper. Again, he pulled me for another hug.

I felt so safe in his arms. Then another memory appear.

Maknae! You know I love you right” little Jiyong pouted.

“Yes, hyung I know you do. I also love you too” I said while I turn to face him in our bed. We were sharing the same bed. He was holding my hand. “Then why do you follow Seunghyun hyung! I am jealous you know” I begin to laugh.

“Really hyung! You know I love you too. I heard I follow you too when I first came into the family”

“Yeah and I miss that! Keep doing that for me only!”

“Yes hyung, let’s sleep, please! I am so sleepy” Jiyong let go of my hand and move his arm around my waist, “Alright! Good night my little panda”

 

“Hyung! Jiyong hyung! You were my hyung! Weren’t you!” Jiyong shushes me and kept telling me to calm down but my head felt so dizzy. I feel like my anxiety is coming after me. I try to keep my eyelids strong. I am trying not to close it but it was too late.

“Seungri!” All I can hear was Jiyong screaming my name. I can’t believe I remember Jiyong. Then that means the rest of those guys are my hyungs too. 

 

Author note: I know I updated 4 chapters and chapter 17 is in processes. I do this all the time. Whenever I am free. I save those chapter as a draft and post it later. I am updating now because this coming weekend I am going to be busy. Same with this week. I have tests coming up and I am going to be busy studying anyway enjoy this update. I am half way done with this chapter. I have an idea of writing a nyongtory fanfic. Is in the process. Is not going to be mature though lol XD. Anyway, thatnk you again. I am glad you like this story. I am taking my time on this and hope it will have a better ending.  So do you think Seungri will get along with his hyungs seen he remember them ? Lets find out. Again not all his memories came back. So yeah. Thank you again