Chapter 14

Lost

-Choi Seunghyun POV-

Age:24

Chapter 14: Expose

Setting: hospital.

Weather: fresh Time: Midmorning.

I wonder what happen to Jonghoon friend. I believe his friend name is Seungri. When I first saw him, he looks so cute. I wanted to know him and tease this cute boy for not taking his shades off and hat. I do not understand how he fainted out of nowhere. Did he feel some sort of pressure? If so what is it?

Daesung and I are waiting outside of the room. Jonghoon does not want us in since we are not family to him. I want to know what this kid got that made him faint. We waited about 2 hours and the doctor only came out an hour ago but not Jonghoon. I look at my watch, it is almost noon. I wonder if Seungri is awake since Jonghoon did not come out of the room.

 

Few minutes later, Jonghoon finally came out of the room. He slowly closes the door. We were about to speak but he finger us to shush us and slide the door closed. “Sorry, Seungri just had an anxiety attack.” He explains. Anxiety attack? “This happen before, well often.” He did not make eye contact. I wonder what he knows about his friend.

“Is he going to be okay?” Daesung took the step to speak up.

“Yeah, but the thing is…” Jonghoon kept kicking the floor and mumble” he is going to miss his chance…” I caught what he said.

“Chance?” Jonghoon looks up and pause for a moment.

“Yeah, he has an audition for YG to become a dance choreography”

Daesung and I look at each other. We both know what we are thinking. “You know GD and Taeyang will be there to judge the choreography since they both work there,” I said trying to give him hopes.

Jonghoon beams with an “Oh” expression on his face. I am guessing he forgot about that. Daesung chuckle, “The audition start at 1 pm right,” He asked.  Jonghoon nodded.

“Hyung, call Youngbae hyung and tell him the situation” Daesung turn to me. “Okay then” I agreed.

I ring Youngbae but he did not answer. I kept calling him but no answer. I wonder if he is busy. Great, this mean I have to call Jiyong. Jiyong and I do not have a great relationship. I think he blames for not keeping our family together. I do not blame him for thinking that. I did promise eomma that I will look after them. But I gave up easily. I thought being apart is what we need but I was wrong. I wish I was like Jiyong, not giving up hope that our maknae will come back to us.

No! Do not think about maknae! Need to call Jiyong. I hope he answers.

I ring Jiyong. It took a while for him to answer, “This is Ji!” He chuckles. Is he okay? He usually never answers like that. “Yah! Jiyong! I have a favor from you” There was a long pause.

“Ji?” I called him out.

“Sorry, hyung um what kind of favor” Hyung? He hasn’t called me that in a while. I guess he is in a good mood.

“You remember, Jonghoon right?”

“Yes, I do~”

“Well he has a friend that is looking forward to the YG audition, He fainted few hours ago and he is not awake yet but I was wondering if you can change his time?” I felt my palms sweating. GD is the type of person that does what he wants not what other wants. He usually does not take up favors either.

I heard Jiyong sigh, “Is fine hyung, if he is not awake today, he can come tomorrow. If he does wake up today, just call me and we will make a private audition for him. What is this Jonghoon’s friend name?”

I smiled at his response, “Seungri” I said trying to hold my happiness.

Okay, okay, I will let Youngbae know~ annyeong!” He hangs up. This brat. I swear I sometimes wonder if his is bipolar.  He can be in a good mood and shift in a bad mood. But is whatever. I help the kid out. I hope he is good at dancing. Seungri. Victory?

 

~Seungri POV-

Age: 21

Setting: special room at the hospital

Time: 2 pm weather: chilly.

 

“Hyung! For you” I hand him a gift bag to my ‘hyung’

“Aw, thanks my maknae! But my birthday is in next month” He chuckle.

“Well…” I kick the floor and try to hide my blush but the hyung in front of me notice it, “…I just want it to be a surprise gift…no one would never think about giving an early gift as a surprise” I confess. He begins to laugh and made me blush even more.

“Haha, so cute” he ruffles my hair and felt my heart touch. “Anything for Seunghyun Hyung” I smiled.

 

“Seunghyun hyung…” I slowly open my eyes and saw the ceiling of what it seem to be the hospital. I notice is dark but then I realize is my shades. I felt relief because I hate taking my shade off to strangers. It becomes a habit. It started when my dad told me to wear shades on for being private and safe around strangers until I get to them. It happens to Jonghoon before. He hated that I wear shades around him. It took a few weeks to get to know him. I explain to Jonghoon that if I ever faint with shades on, never take it off. So from there it just becomes a habit. I only take it off if I am comfortable with the person.

“Seungri!” I sat up from the bed and felt arms around my shoulders. I jump a little by the surprise hug that Jonghoon gave me. “DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS!?” He cried.

“Sorry… I didn’t know that I would faint like that” Jonghoon let go of me and patted my back, “Well you're fine now and about your audition”

The word audition hit me, “OH MAN! WHAT TIME IS IT!? HOW LONG WAS I OUT!?” I panic looking at the time. I saw the clock on the wall and it said 2:10 pm.

Oh! My God I am late! I quickly got up from the bed and suddenly my body feels wobbling. My head is spinning a little. “Woah! Calm down Seungri, you are not late” Jonghoon place his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I glance at him with a confuse look. What does he mean I am not late? “Top-hyung helped us, speaking of him, I should let him know that you are awake.” He steps out the room and calls the people named Top and Daesung.

“Oh, Seungri you are awake” Daesung smiled.

“You scared us there, how you feel” Top ask.

Ah, Top, the guy that has the same name as me but different family name. He is a Choi and I am a Lee. He was also in my dreams. I couldn’t form a sentence when he asked how I feel but Jonghoon spoke first, “He said he is feeling fine but panic because of his audition”

Top was disappointed that I did not answer him. He seems curious about me, though. I can tell by his eyes. His eyes are lock on me like he wants to kill me with a bunch of answers. “Do not worry, GD told me to call him, whenever you are awake to make a private audition. “

GD? As in G-dragon! My eyes lifted with joy! Jonghoon spotted my fanboy smile. “Ha! Yeah, your favorite singer!” He laughs.

“Really you look up to him or what?” Daesung asks. I nodded at his reply. Daesung laugh, “Haha, we love him too, the best brother to” Brother? I look at him with a confuse look. “Oh, we are step siblings, we been through a lot” he explains shortly. “Seunghyun hyung is also my brother and Youngbae known as Taeyang” I gave him a surprised look. Daesung is brothers with so many famous people, he is even famous for his good food. “Yeah, I know a big family but-“Top stop Daesung from speaking more and shook his head.

I wonder what he was not supposed to say. “Well, let’s get ready, Daesung will call GD and let him know.” Said Top.

 

As promised, Daesung phone my favorite rapper GD that we were on our way. I was happy to get out of the hospitals. I hate hospitals it brings back bad memories.  But today, it did not. I kept eyeing on Top, figuring out if he knows me. If only I took off my shade and hat, would he know me? Well, I still cannot see the boy in my dreams face so I can’t be too sure.  I am glad he won’t know that I am staring at him. Thank you shades.

 

We made it to YG Company. As we enter the building, an employ guides us to a room. I was amazed at the building while we were walking. Jonghoon said he sometimes come by to see his friends.

We made it to the room and my heart drop when I saw G-dragon. The king! The most handsome man on earth! Walking towards me with glamor look. He smiled at me! He smiled at me!! I can feel the fanboy in me that wants to cry. You have no idea how much I want to see G-dragon.

“You must be Seungri” He greeted, “I am G-dragon, Well you should already know. And the guy next to me is Taeyang” he said it all proud and cocky. But I do not care. I love G-dragon! Taeyang shook my hand and whisper to me “I can see that smile of yours” He winked. He knows I am a fan of GD. Well, who isn’t?

“’Alright, Take off your hat and shade, and give me a dance that is something that relates to you. Something that you are proud of” GD took his board out of my information. He looks at it weird. He kept re-reading it too. “Hey, why is your profile/resume private?” He asks.

Crap, I send him the wrong resume. I send him the private one. “Sorry, My family over protects me at the time and I accidently send the wrong resume” I smiled croakily.

“Understandable does not matter, as long as it has your experiences is good”

“Alright now take off the hat and shade, I want to see your face” Taeyang speak up.

Oh , I feel very uncomfortable about this, but thank god Daesung spoke up. “Jonghoon told me he should keep the shade, at least, he feels uncomfortable if he takes off the shades with strangers.”

GD and Taeyang look at me weird. “Well whatever, just dance” I nodded and took off my hat and suddenly Daesung scream.

All of us in the room turn our head towards him. “Sorry…you are V.I!  Aren't you!?” He could not stop smiling. Oh, crap forgot to dye my hair again. Is still bright blond somewhat white hair.

“V.I?” GD repeat it.

“Yea…” I mumble. Damn, I did not think that Daesung is my fan. “Then why are you here to audition when you already famous,” he asks out of curiosity.

“I just want to find something new…” I did not lie but that is not the whole truth. I did want to find something new but is more like I want to find myself again and be a new me again.

“Well, show us what you got V.I.” Taeyang smirk. Both GD and Taeyang sat down to judge my performance.

GD said I should dance something that relates to me…something that I am proud of. Then a memory pop up.  I see little me dancing with someone. I do not know who but I feel like that was my first dance. As the music started, my body is copying the moves from my memory unconsciously. I follow each step, each body moves. Then GD raises up and drop his pen. Taeyang looks at GD if something was wrong. I stop. GD could not take his eyes off of me.

He walks up to me. Everyone seem to confuse at GD action. GD faced me with a glare. “Was that good –“ he cut me off, “Where the did you learn those moves!?” he yelled.

I froze, I did not even realize what I was doing. “Ah…I do…”I try to form a sentence but my mouth kept trembling. Why am I scared of GD? He is my role model.

“Ji, calm down” Taeyang shout, “You are making your fan frighten by you, plus you ruin his dance! He was dancing so well.”

GD ignore him. His eyes are still locked on mine. “Are you…” what he is going to do? I saw his hand move toward my face, “Are you Lee Seunghyun”

My heart drop. My eyes widen. How does he know my name!?