Chapter 21

Lost

Chapter 21

Seungri POV

Setting: Jonghoon's Apartment

Time: Afternoon 

weather: warm.

“So are you ready to move?” Jonghoon helped me pack my stuff. He has been supportive and been there for me. I wanted to continue living with him but I have brothers who are waiting for me. “Seungri is okay” Jonghoon caught my guilty eyes. “I’ve lived alone before, you really need to be with your brothers for they can help you with your amnesia” I nodded.

I’m still surprised that I have step brothers.  I am happy that my memories are coming back to me. However, there this one memory that have been bugging me. It is the woman that saved me. I want to know if she is the caretaker that took care of me and my four brothers. I want to know who she really mean to me. In my memories, she expressed the warmest smiled. Her hugs felt like I am home. I miss her arms around me. I miss her words “Welcome home”. What was my home? I am over here trying to overcome my bad and good memories but there this one particular memory that is block out. Why is it block? I ask Seunghyun hyung about the woman but he told me it is best for me to try and remember myself. I try but, my brain is not allowing me.

“How is your head?” Jonghoon broke my thoughts. “My head is fine, I am starting to remember everything about my past. I remember my brothers but there is one who I can’t remember…” I spilled my thoughts.

“Ah, is that woman right?”

“Yes! I want to ask my brothers about her but I feel like they don’t want to talk about her…” I look down and sat on the empty bed. Jonghoon sigh while lying his back on the wall with folding arms, “Seungri, they probably just protecting you. I remember you telling me that she pass away by protecting you. What if they don’t want you to remember that event? They probably just worry how you will react to it and scared that you might have another anxiety attack” he answered. He is probably right. My brothers do care about my health.

“Alright, let’s go Seungri!” Before I exit my room I received a call. I look to see who it is. It is my mom who is calling.

Hey, mom” I answered.

“Sweetie! I am here, in Seoul to see you!” Oh, crap! I forgot to tell my mom that I found my step siblings. Worst, she doesn’t know that I am moving with them.

“Really!” I try to sound excited “Where are you?”

“Here at Jonghoon's apartment, but I am wondering why there is a moving truck outside of Jonghoon's apartment.” Ah, crap. “Stay right there mom!” I hang up and rush down the stairs.

I saw my lovely mom with a black beautiful dress standing there, looking at the guys loading my stuff in the truck. She seem confuse. “Mom!” I shouted breathless.

“Ah Seungri-ah, what is going on” she turn while taking off her shades and gave me her confuse look. I might as well explain to her.  I told her everything that happen in the past weeks. I told her my anxiety attack, my brothers, and how my memories are coming back to me.  I was waiting for her to say something but she is taking a lot of information.

“So, you found your brothers…” she gave a small smile. She probably thinking that I might choose them over her. That is not the case. I still love my family. They took care of me after the accident. I wouldn’t be apart from them. “Mom…” She shook her head and gave me her biggest smiled. “Honey, that is good for you! You always been wondering those boys in your dreams, now you found them. Just don’t forget about your parents and your little sister” She patted my head gentle.

I smiled. “Don’t worry I won’t. I will always love you mom” I gave her big hug and she took the hug by hugging me back. I love how my mom understand me. She is the best mom that a son can ask for. “Alright, I want to meet these boys! The boys who took care of my baby boy” she pitch my cheek. “Mom” I blushed with embarrassment.

“Alright then” I turn to see Jonghoon who is waiting for me to say good-bye to him. “Come and visit me,” I said.

“You know it!” We both high five each other and hugged each other “Don’t let them spoil you!” he chuckle.

“Too late for that, but I’ll to tell them to stop” I chuckle with him. 

My mom and I got inside the truck. I know is a new house and is not ready for any guests but I want my brothers to meet my mom. I hope they will like her and treat her as if she was their mom too. For some reason, I have an odd feeling in my heart. However, I ignore it. Probably not important. 

Well, my heart is settle. My mind is set. I am moving with my brothers!

 

 

Seunghyun POV

Time: Evening:  Weather: Cooling

The house is near the city than out of the country. I think it will be best for Seungri to live near the city. I am trying my best for him not to remember my mom’s death. I hate to see him cry. Worst, I hate to see him feel guilty.

 Anyway, the house is two story house. Enough rooms for everyone. Only Seungri and Jiyong rooms have their own bathroom. The third bathroom is between mine and Youngbae room. The kitchen is near the living room. We have one guest room downstairs. All of our rooms is upstairs. Including my office work. I think this house will become a new memory for Seungri.

I am in the living room setting up the flat screen on the wall. Until I heard the door open “HYUNG~!” The loveable dragon has enter the house with his arms spread in the air. I chuckle from his adorableness. “Someone seem excited”

“Hell yeah! We are living together again!” He said with sparks in his eyes. “So where is my room, do I have my own bathroom! You know I need my own bathroom!” Still the same old Jiyong. He wasn’t so jumpy before seen Seungri is back to our lives, Jiyong is back to his true self.

“Yeah, is upstairs end of the hall, the door should have your name on it, and yes you have your own bathroom you fashion freak” Jiyong smiled widely. “Yay! Thanks hyung!” He went back outside to tell the guys to take his stuff to his room. I was about to go back to the flat screen until I felt a pat on my back. I turn to see that it was Youngbae.

“Hyung! Need help? He said. “Is fine, you should get your stuff, the door has your name on it” I direct his room.

“Alright then, just let me know when you need help, I got you!” He patted my back some more and went back outside.

After Youngbae, Daesung came downstairs, “Well I already have my stuff up there but I am so tired to unpack, Hyung do it for me please” He whined.

“Can’t you see that your hyung is busy with the living room” I chuckle.

“Yeah but you love me” He laughed. “Whatever go back and unpack your stuff” I throw him a pillow that was on the floor next to my foot. Although, He caught the pillow, “Aye~ your no fun” he went back upstairs.

 

While each of us have a job to do in the house, Seungri finally enter the house. “Hyungs!” he shouted happily. Jiyong was the first to run towards him and gave him a big hug. “MY MAKNAE!!! I MISS YOU” Seungri is choked by Jiyong dragon embraced. “Jiyong hyung let go of me….I can’t breathe” Jiyong finally let go of him. “Sorry you are so adorable~”

“Don’t forget about us” Youngbae grab Jiyong arm from behind and push him away from our maknae gently. “Come here! Give your second oldest a hug!” Youngbae open arms for Seungri to give him a hug. Seungri hesitated for a second but he did not want this moment to be a waste so he hug Youngbae. “Finally!” Youngbae been waiting for Seungri to give him hug. It always been him that give hugs to Seungri. Now Seungri is willing to get out of his shell for his brothers.

“MY TURN!” Daesung push Youngbae and hug Seungri tightly as well. “Ah, I miss you maknae” he softly whisper. Enjoying every warmth that Seungri had. “I miss you too…all of you….can you let go…I can’t breathe…again” Daesung quickly remove his arms away to give space for Seungri.

Then Seungri look up to me. “Hyung, I am here” he smiled warmly. I couldn’t help myself, I grab his arm, to give him my hug. “Yes” I agreed “You are here,” I gentle patted the back of his head while he is still in my arms.

“Oh my, so many brothers” A woman with a black dress appeared inside of our home. Jiyong doesn’t like strangers so he gave her a glare like he is saying “Who the are you?” Youngbae and Daesung are waiting patiently to find out who she is. I let go of Seungri to explain why he brought a woman to our house.

“Mom, these are my four brothers, Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung, and Choi Seunghyun” he introduce us to his mom, “Guys this is my biological mom” So this is Seungri’s mom. She seem very young to be a mom but very beautiful. Then again my mom looked young and beautiful too. 

“So you are the boys who took care of my baby Seungri” She chuckle. Her smile made me uncomfortable. My heart started to ache a little as well. She remind me of my mom. I lost my mom but Seungri has his. I felt bad that I am giving a wrong vibe to her. Even Seungri realize how uncomfortable I am with her. “Hyung?” Daesung nudge.

“Ah, I am Choi Seunghyun, the oldest of the group. I finally get to meet the mother who took care of our maknae” I wanted to shake her hand my instead I just bow. “Oh, no need for bowing come here” She open her arms. She expect me to hug her! I really don’t want to. Jiyong notice, “Ah Mrs. Lee I am Jiyong the third oldest” he then slip himself and hug her in my place. Seungri gave me a confuse look of why Jiyong hug her instead of me. Great, I really do not want to explain to him why I don’t want to be near his mom.

“I am Youngbae, the second oldest but Jiyong and I are the same age but I am 4 months older than Jiyong” Youngbae step in and gave a hug to Seungri mom.

“I am Daesung, the forth oldest” Daesung was the last to hug Seungri mom. I was the only one who did not hug her.

“All of you guys are so sweet.” She gave a pat on each of our heads expect for me. I slowly move my head away from her before she place her hand on my head. “I am sorry, Am I uncomfortable towards you?”  Yes, but I can’t say that. I am just not use for another mom to pat me or hug me. It will just bring memories about my mom. It is not her fault that I am like this.

“No, I am sorry for my misbehavior,” I said.

“Is fine…” she looked at me, observing my face. She then turn herself towards Seungri with a small smile, “Anyway, Seungri I am going back to the hotel. I will let you finish unpack your stuff”

“Ah…you don’t want to stay?”

“No is fine, I will see you tomorrow” She gave a hug to Seungri. By looking at the scene I felt a little jealous. Seeing a mom hugging her own son is the greatest feeling. It remind me of how much my mom always embrace me with her tight hug not allowing me to breathe. I can feel my chest tight again. I miss my mom.

Seungri’s mom left the house. All of my brothers turn their heads on me. Damn I feel like this is my fault. I didn’t mean to be rude to her.

“Hyung what was that?” Seungri ask curiously of my behavior around his mom.

What should I tell my baby brother? That his mom remind me of my mom. He doesn’t remember my mom yet. I am not even for sure how to answer his question. “I wanted you to like my mom, but to you is like she is some type of germ. Why do you seem so uncomfortable around her?” Jiyong, Daesung, and Youngbae stood quiet. They know the reason why. They also don’t want to say anything or defend me.

“Sorry Seungri, she just surprise me that is all” I did not want to continue any further so I went back to the living to finish unpacking some stuff. However Seungri didn’t drop the topic. “What is that you don’t like about my mom?”

I felt a little annoyed. I know I shouldn’t be mad at him because he doesn’t know that my mom was the one who took care of us. But I am annoyed by his questions. Can’t he sense that I do not want to talk about his mom? “Hyung…” he is waiting with annoyed eyes. I did not say anything. I just stood quiet.

Jiyong knows that I do not want to talk so he took this chance to break the silent zone. “Seungri, let’s leave Seunghyun hyung alone, we will help you unpack, come on” Jiyong took Seungri hand and lead him to his room. Daesung followed them. Youngbae turn to see me looking down at empty boxes.

“Hyung, everything will be okay, Seungri just doesn’t know yet.  We need to be patient that is all,” Youngbae comfort me.

“Your right” I calm myself down. “Go help your brothers” I command with a low voice. Youngbae side hugs me and went back upstairs.

I wish I can tell my baby brother that his relationship with his mom made me feel uneasy because I lost my mom in a young age. I forgot how it feels for a mother embracing her son. I forgot how it feels to have a mom by her son side. I forgot how it feels to be protected by a mom. I am pretty sure Jiyong, Youngbae, and Daesung know that feelings. Nothing can’t replace my mom. And seeing Seungri with his mom made me feel jealous. I miss my mom and I hope that Seungri will not remember my mom. I think that will be the best for him. I am sorry my maknae but soon I will explain why I feel uncomfortable around your mom.

To be Continued.

 

Alright, guys! I have....I think about 4 more chapters left. This story will soon be over. I thank you for supporting my first story. What I hope that the story not boring. Anyway, I had a fun break. I am getting back in writing the rest of the story. Alright, see you soon