Chapter 23

Lost

Seunghyun POV

I rushed to the hospital not caring how fast my driving is. Jiyong and Seungri had a car accident! I received the called while I was working on a new painting. I was shocked. I ran out of my studio and called Youngbae and Daesung. 

I don’t want to lose them both. How did that happen? Where were they? All they said that they were going to hang out and not given me a specific location. I hope they are okay. Please don’t die on us.

 

I made it the emergency room. I saw Daesung and Youngbae waiting impatiently. Daesung is sitting with head between his hands while his elbows are resting on his knees. Youngbae kept pacing around. “You guys made it” I broke their thoughts.

“Hyung!” Daesung rush and gave me a hug. I can feel him sobbing on my shoulder. Youngbae just gave me a small smiled but fade quickly. I pull his arm and hug both of my brothers. Youngbae begins to sob as well. “Don’t worry guys, they will be okay,” I said trying to calm their worries.

“But hyung what if they both die? Or what if Seungri will lose his memories again?” Youngbae cracks between his tears. I am not even sure how to answer him. I am trying to be strong again for my little brothers. But I felt a tear running down my face. “I am not sure…”

 

We waited by holding our hands. I am wondering why the doctor has not come out of the emergency room yet. How are my little brothers doing? What will happen to them? Can the doctor save them? Finally, one of the doctors came out of the emergency room. We got up to hear about the news

“You guys must be their family,” he said with no expression on his face. I can’t read the doctors. I know they are good at hiding their emotions, no matter if is good news or bad news. They are just doing their job. “Great news your brothers are going to live, However, Mr. Kwon fracture his left leg but it can heal, it will take time, so he need to see the doctor daily to treat his leg. For Mr.Lee, I am sorry but he won’t be awake anytime soon. He hit his head pretty hard and well his memories are too much to handle, it will take a while for him to wake up, he is in a coma right now”

My heart sank. What the hell happen that cause Seungri to gain so many memories? Did Jiyong take him to our original home? That idiot! He should know better. “How long do you think he will be in a coma?” I dare to ask.

“It shouldn’t be long since is just his amnesia, right now he probably fighting for his memories to be arranged. Maybe about 2 or 3 months. He will be fine. Your brothers will be fine” I am not sure if that will ease our worries. Jiyong fractures his leg, and Seungri deep in sleep, fighting for his memories. We did not say anything we just nod. The doctor patted my back, “You can see your brother now, they both share the same room” he smiled. I am glad he did that for us. He walks out to let us in the room.

 

We see Jiyong soundly asleep. Next to him is another bed where Seungri is asleep. Daesung walks between Jiyong and Seungri. He touches Jiyong hair. “Jiyong hyung feel better” he whispers. He then turns to Seungri, “Seungri, hurry up and come to your hyungs” he patted his head gently. It was Younbae turn and he just stare both of them and let out a few tears, “Idiots” he finally said, “You guys better hurry up and wake up”

It was my turn, all I did was kiss Jiyong forehead and Seungri forehead. “Please guys wake up for your brother, we will be waiting for you guys.” I sat in the middle between Jiyong and Seungri. I was holding Seungri hand because I know he will be the one who will wake up late. I know Jiyong will wake up soon but as I gaze on his cast, I feel my heart aching. I am a terrible oldest brother. I should've asked where they were. I should’ve checked up on them. Damn, why is God being cruel to us?

 

Seungri POV

Why is it dark and cold? I am trying to wake up but my body feels heavy. “Ya! Jiyong!” I heard someone calling my big brother name. That is right! Jiyong! I try to jolt up but I can’t. Why can’t I wake up!? I need to see if Jiyong is okay! He took the hit because of me! That stupid idiot! Why would he do that!? Suddenly, I felt someone poking my back with something sharp that feels like a stick. “YA JIYONG ARE YOU CRAZY!” I heard the boy yell my brother name again. Wait….is this my memory.

“Hyung I think he still alive” he shouts. That is right, this was the day when I first met Seunghyun and Jiyong hyung. My brothers. How can I forget about this moment? I remember how grateful I was to them for not taking me to that stupid orphanage house.

Suddenly my memory shift to a different location. I finally woke up, recognizing the room. The room where they let me rest.

(This is Seungri POV back when he was kid.)

I woke up feeling an arm around my waist, “Sorry, he tend to sleep like that” explain Seunghyun. I smiled at sleeping Jiyong. “Does he always sleep like that?” I ask nervously. At the time, Seunghyun and Jiyong hyung were strangers to me. I couldn’t trust them that easily, even if they saved me from hell, I just couldn’t. I was very uncomfortable when Jiyong tightens his arm around my waist. “Yeah, is hard to wake him up” He walk towards his little brother.

“Ah,” I smiled awkwardly. I want his arm away. I was not used to skinning touch by another boy about close to my age. I was bullied by kids. Hurt by adults. I was just traumatized by just a simple touch. I can even feel the bruise in my body and the hunger of my stomach growling for food seen I haven’t eaten for two days. He look around and notice another boy who seems to be Daesung hyung as a kid.

“By the way, what is your name?” I ask.

“My name is Kang Daesung” he went up first with a bright smile that looks like an angel. Wow, he has one beautiful smile for a kid that has a big nose.

“My name is Choi Seunghyun” I was surprised by his name. He had the same name as me. I wonder if this is fate or something. “Ah the sleepy head is name Kwon Jiyong” he pointed at the boy who is sleeping next to me. “I also have another brother who-“

“Dong Youngbae,” said the boy with a trait of food, who came inside the room. He looked cool with the black hat. I admire him at first sight. My stomach growled at the sight of porridge on the trait. I look back at Jiyong who is still sleeping. How am I supposed to eat with a guy sleeping next to me!? Seunghyun notice and had to wake up Jiyong.

“Jiyong nap time is over! Wake up!” he tapped his cheek multiple times. He was right, it is hard to wake up Jiyong. “Hyung, here” Daesung hand him a water bottle. Oh, I would not like that if they wake me up by pouring water. Shockley, which was not the case. Seunghyun took the water bottle, he dabs water on his hand and slap Jiyong with his cold hands.

“HYUNG!” He bolts up with a surprise wet hand on his cheeks. I try to hold my laugh. “Erk” he quickly holds his shoulder. What happen to him? Why is he hurt? I didn’t bother asking because it was not my business. “Take it easy. You fell remember” Seunghyun said. Oh, that explain it. Jiyong then shifts his painful eyes on me. “AH! YOU FINALLY AWAKE!” He attacks me with a hug. Again, this type of contact made me have a mini attack. I felt uncomfortable but for some odd reason, I like it.  Did he forget that he is injured? Where did he have the energy to attack me? Seunghyun hyung notice how uncomfortable I am.

“Sorry about my dongsaeng” he pulled Jiyong away from the bed.

“YA! Hyung!” Jiyong throwing a fit by Seunghyun dragging him away from me. He said dongsaeng. How are they related? They have different family names. My heart aches a little. ”Brothers?” I ask in a confusion. Then Youngbae places the trait on my legs.

“Yeah, we are but we are not blood-related” Youngbae explain. Daesung steps up and explain how they are not related. I felt envious at their relationship. I wanted the woman to adopt me as well. I want to have a family that will love me and take care of me. Hearing them say that they are brothers wanting me to be part of the family. Maybe if I ask them, would they take me in? I had a hard time asking them. I hesitated because they were strangers but I know they seem like good people. “I was wondering if I can live with you guys” I felt embarrassed asking a stupid question. I can feel my cheeks burning.

Then a woman enters in. It was my mom. The woman who change my life at this moment. I wish I can tell her about her future but this is a memory, of course, she won’t know. “He hasn’t touched his food yet?” she said with a smile on her face. “Also, I heard you guys” she signals Seunghyun something. I guess she wanted them to leave. Seunghyun guessed right away and took all his brother with him out of the room.

“Now that they are gone, don’t you have a family Seunghyun?” Family? I never had one. No one did not adopt me. I shook my head. “Where do you live” I did not want to answer her. But if I want to live with them I have to answer her questions.

“’I live in the orphanage house” I mumbled.

“Do you like it there?” I glance up at her but look back down. I tighten the sheets that are covering my legs. No, I hate it there! I do not want to go back there! They kept hurting me! Hitting me! Cutting me! Kept taking my bed! Kept taking my food! Adults ignore me! I wanted to tell her all of this but my lips are stay shut. “Talk to me Seunghyun” she looks at me with worried eyes.

“No…I don’t like living there” I hesitated to answer.

“Why?” her questions starting to annoy me. Can’t she accept me without asking? It is hard for me to answer, so I pull up my white dirty sleeves shirt and expose her my cuts, bruise, and a few old scars. I even pull my shirt to expose how thin I am. She was shocked to see my body. “Oh no, you must have suffered a lot” she places a hand on my chest. I nodded. I can see tears forming in her eyes. I guess she is sensitive towards kids.

“You are not going back there again, I am going to adopt you to the family” my eyes beam with excitement.  “I hate to see kids suffering, if you want I can adopt you, I need your permission first.” She said while wiping her tear.

“Yes,” there was nothing to think about. I want to be in this family. A family that loves me and cares for me. I want to have a home where I can say “I am home” and I am home.

"You should eat not" she got up and sat beside me on the bed. She feeds me with great care. I felt a little embarrassed but it was really nice. I hate how she died because of me. However, there is nothing wrong with to enjoy this moment with this caring woman. I was really home.

 

I finally found where my home is, I don’t feel lost. I have four brothers who are waiting for me to wake up. It might take a while for me to wake up but please wait for me hyungs. I also want to hurry up and wake up. I need to know if Jiyong hyung is okay. I want to apologise to Seunghyun hyung. The woman who took care of me was his biological mother. I don’t know how I will face him now but I want to see him. Not just him, I also want to see Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung. I got my childhood memory back and I finally know that they really are my brothers. I am happy that I finally found my home. My home is where my brothers are. Thanks mother for taking me in the family, without her I would’ve been miserable.  

 

 

Author: Yes I had to bring chapter 2 I believe in this chapter because that is the key for Seungri memories. v-v anyway I was planning to let Jiyong passed away but I don't want to do that then I would've cry v-v and I can't handle that. Maybe I will write it as an alternative after I finish the story just to show you how what happen if Jiyong died. Anyway thanks for reading! I am sorry that is short. Anyway, I predict 2 more chapters and it will be done!:D