Chapter 33: Day at the amusement park

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

“Where are we going?” she said as he dragged her towards his car.

“You’ll see!” he said.

He drove around for an hour until a huge rollercoaster came to view. She looked out of the window, excited for the day ahead. “Why did you bring me here?” she said as she turned to Jong Kook excitedly.

“I thought you would like it” he said. They waited patiently as there was a long line of cars waiting to get in. She couldn’t control her excitement and got out of the car as soon as she got the chance to. The sweet smell of popcorn and candy floss welcomed them as she ran towards the ticket booth.

“Oppa! Pali!” she said as he walked slowly to her. She stood impatiently at the booth until she couldn’t stand it anymore. She ran up to him and hooked her arms around his and dragged him towards the booth.

“Why are you in such a rush?” he said as they waited in line.

“To get our tickets of course!”

“But I have them right here” as he reached into his pocket and pulled out two tickets.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier” she said in surprise.

“If I told you, you wouldn’t be holding my arms so tightly and you wouldn’t call me ‘oppa’”

Upon hearing that, she immediately unhooked her arms from his and looked away.

‘Ya! Do you want the tickets or not?” as he grabbed her hands placed them at the same position it was before. She blushed. “o…of course” she said.

“Say ‘please Jong Kook oppa’” he mimicked in a cute voice.

“Ya!” and she hit him in the arm.

“Pali!” he said.

“Jong Kook oppa” she said softly.

“Neh?” he moved closer to her

“Jong Kook oppa” she said slightly louder. He smiled and she snatched the tickets from his hands. She walked away quickly towards the gantry and passed the tickets to the employee. He stared at the tickets for quite a while until he signalled his supervisor to come over. ‘What’s wrong’ she thought as she looked over her shoulder to Jong Kook.

“Kim Jong Kook-ssi” the supervisor said politely.

“Neh” he replied.

“Please come with us” as the supervisor led the way.

“What’s wrong” she nudged him and said softly. He ignored her and continued on their way until they came to a stop outside one of the gift shops.

“Please wait a moment” the man said as he bowed to the both of them. She looked around, unsure of what was happening. A few minutes later, the supervisor brought along another man and he introduced himself. “Anyeonghaseyo, I am your guide for today!” he said enthusiastically. “Come!” he said and signalled them to walk forward.

The guide walked along with, introducing them to the different rides and they ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter