4.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4-

It’s weekend!

“Are you going out dear?” Papa asked, filling the glass with coffee. Oh Papa is a total coffee addict! He had at least eight cups a day just like drinking plain water. Everyone knows caffeine is not good for anyone. You would think he’d know that since he’s working at the hospital.

“No pa! I want to rest at home! “High School Love On” is waiting for me! My Seungyeol!” I answered excitedly and drink my milk. The drama is very interesting and all the actor and actress are talented. And the most important thing is all of them are handsome and cute! Including I’m one of Inspirit!-Infinite’s fandom.

Papa nodded and grabbed the car’s key. “Umm, I have emergency call. I’ll be home for dinner!”

I put my thumb up and smile. Papa is hard working just like mom.

Mom!

I’m sorry… I never can get rid this feeling. Yes! Guilty. I’m the reason Ma! You died because of me! I’m sorry.

 

 

I grabbed the remote control and search for any interesting channel. Nothing! I sighed. It’s boring when you need to spend your weekends alone. I know when papa asked me about I’m going out or not, he wants me to go to the hospital. Oh surely No! I rather spend my time cleaning the backyards than going to the hospital-the most I-hate place on earth. I remember when I rushed to the hospital when I got a call from Papa!

 

“Jeena! Where are you?! Your mom… Your mom! She’s accident!”

 

I cannot feel anything. My hand’s muscle cramped. My legs weak. I cannot process what did Papa said.

 

He said Mama what?!

Accident?!

Suddenly, the scene where we argued kept on replaying in my mind. Like a record!  

I don’t know what I need to do. I cried as I run towards the main door. Thanks to the mask. People can’t recognize me and they can’t see I’m crying.

“Mama, wait for me ma… wait for me!” I said hoping mama will hear it.

Fortunately there was a taxi. I waved and the taxi stop in front of me but suddenly I saw someone chasing me.

Who is him?

Maybe he’s one of the party organisers.

Should I… No! That’s not important right now! Let them find me. I don’t care! What I need right now is my mom! Yes! Mama!

 

Riiiiing! The phone was ringing. What? What? Is dad calling me? But why didn’t he just call my hand phone? Dad’s weird sometimes…

“Hello?”

“Jeena?”

“Yaa?”

“Hey! I’m Jimin. Do you want to join us to go to the park? Hyungs said it will be fun if we bring you!”

Ughh what should I do? I only meet them a few times and then they bring me to the park? What’s wrong with them?

“Umm, sorry oppa. I think you guys can go without me. I need to wait for my papa. He’ll be back for lunch.” I lied! Not really lying actually. Just change a bit the word that Papa used. Dinner to Lunch. They won’t know right? Besides, I’m too lazy to go out. And I’m sure, Jungkook will be there too. I don’t want. Or actually I want to join.

I cannot hide my feeling anymore. I’m afraid that I might fall in love!

He’s too beautiful to be love…

 

“Ahh come on Jeena, it will be fun. Besides, your dad called us to watch over you until dinner… because he’ll be back for dinner right?”

I’m doomed! Papa! Why you need to tell them to watch over me. I’m big enough okay! I sighed. But somehow I feel excited!

“Ughh okay. You’re right. It’s for dinner” I admitted grudgingly.

“So you go?”

“Umm… fine. 15 minutes. Need to change!”

 

 

***

I walked towards them with a scowl face. I really don’t want to spend my time with them because

I don’t want to be attention because hanging out with them automatically gets you into attention I hate physical activities I missed my drama! And maybe because I wanted to show them I’m protesting their ideas although I feel a little bit excited.

 

“Jeena! Come on!” V said, draping a friendly arm around my shoulders and bring me to their van. I observed around and there’s no Jungkook.

“Jungkook is not joining?”  I asked. V smiled and gave me an eyyyy gaze as he heard my question.

“Ahh oppa! I’m just asking. If you don’t want to answer I’m okay. Just don’t look me like that can you? Or I’m not going to join you guys!” I said in a sulking tone.

 “We’re going to fetch him after this. Wait okay? I know you’re excited but please, hold it first. Later all the hyungs know about it.”

 I gave him a what-do-you-mean expression. How did he know? Am I easily observed my people around me? Then Jungkook will know I like him right?

“ahh don’t worry dear. I’ll keep it as a secret okay. But you should afraid of Jimin because he can read me well” Taehyung winked and waved to his hyungs who is preparing something.

“Hyung! Faster please faster!”  Taehyung said impatiently.

“Can you just shut up before I throw this basket over your face!” Jimin answered.

“Ahhh hyung!” Taehyung said in an aegyo tone. Both of them laughed. Taehyung is closed with Jimin and he never call Jimin his hyung unless for aegyo. That’s why he can read Taehyung well.

“Okay guys, faster!” Najmoon shouted and take his seat-passenger seat.

Jin drives and Namjoon sit beside him. Suga and J-hope take the last seat. Jimin and Taehyung sit together in the middle seat and I’m alone. Alone mean I’m gonna sit with Jungkook later. This is crazy!

 

The van stopped. My heart beat faster when we reached Jungkook’s house. Ughhh God please help me to calm myself before I faint here!

 

 

“Hi!” Jungkook said while he opened the van’s door.

He looked surprise to see me in the car. But he tried to act calm. Does he felt nervous too? Or maybe he has the same feeling as me? Love maybe?

 

“Hyung, we’re we going?” Jungkook asked as the van is moving. I also want to ask the same question but what Taehyung said just now disturbed me and I totally forgot to ask him.

“Picnic” Namjoon said calmly. Yes, he’s matured. Maybe because he’s the leader. But wait! We’re going to picnic?!

“Picnic?!” I shouted. Namjoon nodded. I turned around and I give Jimin a you-are-going-to-die-after-this stares.

“Didn’t Jimin tell you Jeena?”  Seokjin asked.

“No! He told me we’re going to the park!”

All of them laughed especially J-hope. I don’t know what so funny about that! I tried to watch the scenery outside. And I accidently observed Jungkook’s face. He’s calm and flawless. I think I… like him.

“Never mind! We still have park there!” Taehyung said , grinning towards Jimin.

“Really?” Jungkook asked clueless.

 “Our Park Jimin!” Taehyung said excitedly and pat Jimin’s back observing Jimin’s reaction. Jimin stared him with you-want-to-die stare. He laughed and laughed continuously.

But everyone seems clueless and all of us stared Taehyung including Jin who stared him from the mirror.

“What do you mean? Park Jimin? Why?” J-hope asked.

“Ahh you know, Park? The place where we play?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter