11.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

I walked through the main entrance reaching the gate that I used to see whenever I came or back from school. This gate reminded me the first moment I met Jungkook and that time he’s so annoying! I couldn’t imagine that I’ll fall in love with him today.

 

“Jeena! Let’s go!” Jimin said while waving at me as he approached his car. To be exact, THEIR car!-bangtan

I ran towards him as I created a simple curve on my face because I know Jimin will sensed something wrong with me.

I get into the car, take my seat beside him and at that time, Jimin leaned his face close to mine, only an inch just like the distanced between Jungkook and me just now. Suddenly, Jungkook’s face came playing into my mind and without I realised, my tears fall down. Again…

Why I need to be so fragile.

Why I need to cry because of him.

Why…

 

Jimin’s hand touched my cheeks and he wiped my tears that rolled down. I felt secured just by his action but why can’t I love him more than Jungkook?

 

“You’re tears are precious Jeena, don’t waste it” Jimin said, giving me smiles as he pulled my seat belt and buckle it. He leaned his body onto the driver seat and started to drive the car.

My tears are precious?

 

At that time, only silence accompanies us. I take a look at Jimin’s face. His small eyes, smiles and pale face are just flawless. I’m wondering who will be Jimin’s girlfriend? She must be lucky because Jimin is sooo boyfriend materials.

“Oppa, where do we want to have our lunch?”

“Somewhere special” He answered simply.

 

I just locked my stares at him, enjoying the perfection of his face. I admitted that Jimin’s is so handsome.

Suddenly, he held my hand, squeezed it, giving me comfort that I used to receive when I’m with him. He never hurt me besides he will always be with me when I’m down but why my heart never falls for him?

“Jeena, don’t stares me too long, you’ll fall in love” Jimin teased as he chuckled. He’s cute! Dammit!

 

“Or you afraid that you’ll might fall in love with me?” I replied as I giggled and he pinched my cheeks making me moaned.

“Ahh Oppa! It’s hurt!” I complained, rolled my eyes as I rubbed my cheeks.

“What will you do if I fall in love with you?” He asked giving me his nasty looks. Oh God! He’s really something!

“We’ll get married. Done!” I said with sarcastic tone. Half joking half annoying.

Jimin’s stared at me and smiled.

Wae?

Why with him?

 

“Will you marry me even though your heart was stolen?” Jimin asked as he continued to drive.

Is this serious or not?

“No. Of course” I replied slumber without hesitation.

Suddenly Jimin’s stopped the car and I’m really shocked! I held my chest and gave him blank face.

 

“No, it’s cat! Sorry.” He grinned and continued to press the pedal and the car moves slowly before it reached optimum speed.

 “I think you’re shocked with my answer!” I said as I laughed thinking about my answer when Jimin asked ‘Why’.

 

 

“Umm, Why you don’t want to marry me?” Jimin said with hesitation. Maybe he nervous and I couldn’t help but laughed at his face.

 

“Why? Is that something funny Jeena?” He asked again.

 

“Nothing…”

 

“You didn’t answer my question. Why don’t you want to marry me?”

 

“Because…” I giggled

 

“Because…” I tried to hold my laughs.

 

“Because you said my heart was stolen and do you think I can live without heart? Who will pump my blood?”

I laughed at my own jokes which I think it’s damn funny but Jimin’s expression seems to be mad.

I laughed with a slower tone until I think it’s not the right time to laugh.

 

Then suddenly the car stopped.

Did he mad at me?

 

“Get out!” Jimin said while staring at me expressionless.

 

Did… Did he just tell me… tell me to go out?

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for the jokes. I know it’s not funn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter