13.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13-

 

JUNGKOOK’S P.O.V

 

! I left my notes in the practice room! I don’t know why my day became so bad these days. My emotions become unstable because of what I heard about Jeena! She’s the reason! Ugh!

 

“Ya, Kookie-ahh! Is something wrong?” Jimin hyung said as draped his hand around my shoulder and pressed it a bit. Giving me comfort I think.

I shook my head and sighed, hoping that all problems that lingered inside my mind will be lightened.

He messed my hair and said “Aigoo, do you think you can fools me? I know you more than yourselves you silly”

“You know you have me right?” He added.

 

I nodded and smiled towards him.

 

I know that Jimin hyung is the one who I need the most when something happened to me but for this case, I just can’t. He’s too nice and to close with Jeena. I don’t want to make him in a hard position. Hyung is too nice. I don’t tell him not because I don’t trust him or I’m afraid he will tell her but I don’t want hyung to be awkward with her because I know hyung will be doing anything for my sake.

And I don’t know why she’s too familiar to me. Her smiles, acts and her voices… like we have met before. But I heard it all. I heard all about her. Yes! She’s the one who stole the best moment in my life. She’s the one! And I hate her!

 

 

***

 

We walked through the hallways heading to the Bangtan block. As we getting nearer to our practice room which is the biggest room in the block, I heard something that I wanted to hear a long time ago. Her voice… this voice… She’s here!

 

“Hyung! This voice!” I whispered to Jimin hyung who was turning to me with a blank face.

He tried to focus and started to sense the voice.

 

He narrowed his eyebrows and made a blank face again.

 

“Why I don’t hear anything?” He said calmly.

 

“Are you sure you lis-“ He paused and rounded his eyes.

 

“Hyung! What?!”

 

“Or it’s a gho-ghost” Jimin hyung said with a pale-face.

I face-palmed and struck my hair with my fingers.

 

“Hyung, there’s no ghost at this time. And it’s 3:00 pm hyung!”

“Let’s us search for the voice hyung! Come on!”

“Yaa! Jungkook-ahh! Don’t you try to leave me alone!”

 

I giggled as I heard what did hyung said just now. Adorable! LOL xD

 

 

 We approached the practice room which is located upstairs and when we climb up the stairs, we heard the voice more clearly. This voice! I’ve been searching her for a long time!

 

I tried to approach the practice room but Jimin hyung caught my arms, making me stop.

 

“You should appreciate this moment Jungkook! You’ll not going to listen to her voice again if you ambush that room right now”

 

Yes! Like dad said to me. Whenever there’s precious thing I wanted to treasure, treasure the memories first. That’s what he meant when the last day I spent time with my dad. The last day before he…

 

 

 

Died.

 

 

***

 

Both Jimin hyung and I sat on the stairs, hearing her voice singing. She’s so talented and yet I know she’s her! The one who I met at the party. The one that make me realise that life must go on. And she’s the one whom I fall in love in the first sight.

 

Only fools do what I do, only fools fall…

 

She ended her singing just like that. At that time, I can’t wait it anymore. I need to find out who she is. I’ve been searching her for years!

 

I grabbed the knob and turned it.

 

Hell! What am I seeing! Is it true?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happ-“ Jimin paused as he looked at the room.

 

“Hyung, I’m not hallucinating right? You heard it too right?” I said seeking for confirmation.

 

“Or this is just a-“

 

 

 

 

“BAAAAAAH!”

 

Both of us flinched and hell I almost screamed when V hyung “greet” us.

Jimin hyung still stood there with pale-face of course. When he turned around, he darted his death glares towards V hyung and he almost punch him on face.

 

“Wow. Wow. Easy! What is happening?! What make you guys like this, pale without blood?” V hyung said as he raised his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter