34.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is your first kiss?" Another girl shouted, making me realized all eyes were on me. I looked at them one by one before my eyes landed on Jaena. I don't know why but looking at her ease me and at the same time scared me.

 

How would she react when she know his boyfriend was my first kiss?

 

I bit my lower lips as I was giving myself some strength to say the answer. I clenched my teeth and tightened my grip before I lifted my head and get ready for answering the question.

 

"Umm, my first kiss is..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop!" someone shouted making all eyes pointed at the voice.

 

"Stop. It's going to be rain soon. We need to go back to the café." He said making all of them looked at each other. Mr. Kang looked at the sky before he nooded and tapped his back.

 

"You're right V. Namjoon, asked all the participants to gathered at the café and wait for me there okay?" He ordered before he left a group of dumbfounded students.

 

It was not only students who were dumbfounded, the facilitators and Miss Sae-ra who be the observer from begining narrowed her eyes as she tried to understand what was happening.

 

"Okay just now you heard what did Mr. Kang said right? So you guys can go now" Namjoon oppa said as he was standing beside me. Suga oppa who was from the beginning stood beside me drapped his hand around my shoulder before he smirked at me.

 

"Safe huh" he whispered before he walked in faster pace leaving me with my group. Seunghi and Trisha walked to the cafe with their own group leaving me alone with my own team again. The only one I had now was only Heyni. I looked at her figure and when I tried to wave, someone pulled me towards the bushes and as I saw his eyes, I knew it was him.

 

His hand naturally s around my waist and that time, I can't make any eye contact with him so I lowered my head as I looked at the ground. Seeing my action, he lifted my head with his index finger pushing my chin upward and just like that our eyes meet.

 

"This is not right" I broke the silence, trying to escape myself.

He tightened his hand that surround my waist making me locked to his body. There's no space between my body and him as I can feel his bulge and I know he can feel my s. His breathe touched my skin and it send chills to my bone.

 

"Jeena, just say yes to my question can you?" He said.

 

I was swayed by this moments as my brain didn't work. I don't know how to escape myself and half of me want us to be in this position.

 

"Do you love me?" He asked, looking straight to my eyes. I knew his hazel eyes seeking for answers but I'm not ready to admit my feelings because I don't know his feelings. Even he's in love with me, I can't trust him because he's in love with someone else even he's in relationship. So there's possibility he didn't have feelings for me.

 

"Jeena" he said.

 

"Jungkook-ahh..." I sighed and lowered my head. I grabbed both of his hand before standing a little bit far from him.

 

"Look, to say yes for your question... I ca-" Before I finished my sentences, he pulled me towards him and just like before, there's no space between us. Without hesitation, he attached his lips onto mine and my lower lips with his tongue. His tongue entered my mouth as he tried to my tongue and that time and for a moment, I'm enjoying it. His breathe was warm and I can feel his eager to kiss me going wild. With my sane, I pulled myself from him and both of us trying to stabilize our breathe. He looked at me and smiled.

 

"How could you say no if you're enjoying it?" He asked me, making my eyes widened in disbelief.

 

"No I'm not!" I exclaimed and that time he give a peck to my lips. 

 

"Ops, that's your third kiss right?" He teased before he left me alone with all these wavy feelings inside me.

 

Babo.

 

 

***

 

 

"Where did you go just now?" Taehyung oppa asked me as soon as I came to the café. I looked at Taehyung oppa with a  curved on my face before thanked him for the 'save-my-life' mission. He giggled as he tappes my lap and that time, one question lingered on my head.

 

'Does he know who is my first kiss?'

 

"Hey, what is in your mind?" Taehyung oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter